His Eternal Obssession (Compl...

By msjasly

Goutham was an extremely introvert and calm young man. He was very humble, respected everyone and treat every... More

Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter- 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter- 71
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 73
Chapter - 74
Chapter - 75
Chapter - 76
Chapter- 77
Chapter - 78
Chapter - 79
Chapter - 80
Chapter - 81
Chapter - 82
Chapter - 83
Chapter - 84
Chapter - 85
Chapter - 86
Chapter - 87
Chapter - 88
Chapter - 89
Chapter - 90
Chapter - 91
Chapter - 92
Chapter - 93
Chapter - 94
Chapter - 95
Chapter - 96
Chapter - 97
Chapter - 98
Chapter - 99
Chapter - 100
Chapter - 101
Chapter - 102
Chapter - 103
Chapter - 104
Chapter - 105
Chapter - 106
Chapter- 107
Chapter - 108
Chapter -109
Chapter - 110
Chapter - 111
Chapter -112
Chapter - 113
Chapter - 114
Chapter - 115
Chapter - 116
Chapter - 117
Chapter - 118
Chapter -119
Chapter - 120
Chapter - 121
Chapter - 122
Chapter - 123
Chapter - 124
Chapter - 125
Epilogue - 1
Epilogue -2
Thank You
New Story Alert๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Chapter - 32

9.2K 940 202
By msjasly

Recap: Goutham gift a car to Mithra later Shylaja arrive at Goutham's office.

***********************

Goutham was shocked and surprised to see his mother in his office. Though his mind was screaming a thousand commands to be alert he smiled at her and gave a gentle hug. He pulled her to the couch and they sat next to each other. Goutham called Rehman informing him to serve coffee to both of them.

Goutham: so, what is that brought my mother to my office though I am not complaining ?

Shylaja: I missed my son and it seems like he doesn't have any idea of visiting me so I made my presence to check how you are doing.

Goutham: Now that I saw you, my day will be better without doubts. How is dad ?

Shylaja: We are good Goutham. Actually I m here to say that you need not stay alone at your penthouse anymore.

Goutham looked puzzled at her and before Shylaja could speak Rehman entered with coffee and served to both of them.

Shylaja: You look better than the last time I saw you Rehman. I should meet your family some day. Oh I have a better reason to meet your family.

Rehman: I m sorry madam, I don't have a family. I am an orphan.

Shylaja: So sad, don't worry we are your family. If Goutham doesn't pay you enough or take care of you, give me call. I can pay you enough though you don't work for me.

Rehman: Boss, pays me more than enough madam. 

Goutham cleared his throat getting Rehman's attention and signalled him to leave the room. Rehman nodded his head and left the room. Goutham sipped the coffee and turned to his mother.

Goutham: So what is the reason you are here mom ?

Shylaja: Ohh, I m here to tell you that you can shift back to our home. Your problem is solved forever.

Goutham: Don't beat around the bush.

Shylaja: Fine, Raghini is getting married next week and she will not be a problem to you anymore so get back to our home now.

Goutham looked at his mother for a moment to see for any kind of expression that she was joking but she was determined in what she said and sipped the coffee.

Goutham: Good, I will get shifted back after her marriage in that case.

Shylaja: No problem just matter of a week so I will wait and you will stay with me forever. By the way won't you ask me about the groom and the arrangements of the wedding ?

Goutham: Do you think I care about what happens in her life ?

Shylaja: even if you hate her don't forget that she is your cousin and you have the responsibility at her wedding. Your uncle and aunt will be here in two days and I have promised them that I will take care of the complete arrangements. The least I could do for them since you rejected marrying their only daughter. And about the arrangements I have a booked a resort and invited few of our relatives and most of our friends. After the wedding a grand reception will be held inviting every elites in our city.

Goutham: Do whatever you want mom.

Shylaja: Sure I will do that afterall she is my favourite girl. Make sure you clear your dates a day before the wedding. I want you to be present there.

Goutham: I can spare 2 hours of my appointment just to attend the wedding and that is only for the sake of uncle and aunt.

Shylaja: So bad Goutham, won't you be there for your friend's big day to support him. Poor Chandru, I thought you are his best friend and will be with him throughout the wedding.

Goutham stood from the couch shocked and looked at his mother gritting his teeth. He raked his fingers through his hair and paced a few times before he stood before her.

Goutham: Come again mom, why should I be with chandru on your favourite girl's wedding ?

Shylaja slapped his arms gently and picked the handbag from her side. She took an invitation and passed it to Goutham.

Shylaja: Raghini weds Chandru. 

Goutham opened the invitation and was shocked to see the groom's name as Chandru.

Goutham: Stop kidding mom, how is this possible ? He would have not agreed to this, either you must have forced him into this.

Shylaja: Why will I do that Goutham, if you think that I could force someone to get married then I would have done that to you and got married to Raghini. He has agreed and no one forced him into this.

Goutham: that is not possible at all. He was in love with some girl and infact he said she accepted his love too then how will he agree to this marriage ?

Shylaja: You are so dumb Goutham. What if I say that the girl he is in love is Raghini ? Does it makes sense ?

Goutham stared at his mother as she smiled at him collecting the handbag to leave.

Goutham: Does dad know about this ? did he approve this marriage ?

Shylaja: Ofcourse why will he not approve when his favourite son is getting married to his love and clearing the way for his another son. Now I will take my leave and I have a few to invite from your office. Hope you don't mind.

She patted his cheeks and left his room. Goutham threw the invitation and opened the door and saw her entering Mithra's cabin. He returned to his seat and opened the live footage to Mithra's cabin.

Mithra stood from her seat as she saw Shylaja entering inside. She gave a polite smile and gestured her to sit.

Shylaja: I m in a hurry Mithra so I will have a talk with you leisurely some other day. Now I here to invite you to my son's marriage.

Mithra gulped and faked a smile hearing her words. Her palms started sweating and her mind turned out blank. 

Shylaja: Are you alright Mithra ? You look disturbed. Is there any problem ?

Mithra: No madam, I m perfectly fine. I was just working on an important file and didn't expect you suddenly. 

Shylaja picked an invitation and passed it to Mithra and also one to Rehman who happened to cross Mithra's cabin.

Shylaja: You two are very important person in Goutham's life. I mean you both play an important role in his office so I want you your presence in the wedding without fail. We will catch up together once the wedding is over. We have a lot to talk. Am I right Rehman ?

Rehman nodded his head and Shylaja left the cabin after patting Mithra's cheeks. As soon as the doors of the elevator closed Mithra slumped in her seat throwing the invitation on the table.

Rehman: Mithra, look at the groom's name. Its Chandru, Goutham's best friend.

Mithra picked the invitation and saw the bride and groom's name still she had a gloomy face.

Mithra: Her talks were not so friendly Rehman and this invite has some hidden motivation. I can sense something cooking in her mind.

Rehman: What would happen Mithra ? that witch is getting married so you need not worry anymore though I m sad that Chandru is getting hitched with her. He is a nice guy and deserve someone better.

Mithra's intercom rang with a call from Goutham and she answered it and she just hummed and cut the call.

Rehman: Carry on Mithra, I have somework to be taken care of.

Mithra nodded and once Rehman returned to his seat she entered Goutham's room and was immediately engulfed in a hug from behind by Goutham. He kissed her temples and cheeks.

Goutham: Are you ok ?

Mithra: I think so. you tell me, how are you ?

Goutham: Is it a question to ask ? I can only be happy when I have you with me. Now tell me what is running in that brain of yours.

Mithra: Your mother...................... she scared me saying that she was here to invite me to her son's wedding.

Goutham: so you thought its me ?

Mithra sighed and removed his hold on her and sat on the couch pouring water into a glass for her. Goutham laid on the couch with his head on her lap and placed her hand on his hair to caress them which he needed much at that time.

Mithra: Her words seem to have some hidden meaning Goutham. I think she know about us. Her words has different meaning from what I could read from her eyes.

Goutham: Good if she knew about us. Anyhow I m suppose to take you meet her and my father so we will do it after Chandru's wedding.

Mithra: You knew about this wedding arrangement ?

Goutham: No, I just knew from my mom. She was here to invite me to the wedding so that I can have my dates cleared to attend it.

Mithra: so what do you think about this arrangement ?

Goutham: I m happy that she is getting married and I need not worry anymore at the same time I pity this idiot Chandru. I don't know how he fell for her.

Mithra: You mean its a love marriage ?

Goutham: That is what my mom told me. Infact Chandru has told me many times that he is in love with a girl and she accepted it too. He said he will introduce her very soon but I never expected that girl to be this witch. He proved that facts are true that love is blind.

Mithra: You feel everything good ?

Goutham: Absolutely good and nothing to worry so stop thinking over it. Once the wedding is over I will speak to my parents before taking you to meet them. Now give me my favourite smile and a kiss too.

Mithra: No, It was good that your mother was a few minutes late else she would have seen what business her son do in office. Let me remind you she entered in your room without even knocking. Just imagine her entering when you were busy with me.

Goutham: Simple she would have learnt a lesson that her son is an adult and that she must knock before entering his room. I have turned on the lock of the door so you can stop worrying on that. I don't know why you keep worrying for everything.

Mithra smiled and he pulled her holding her nape and kissed her lips taking away her worries and burying it inside him to work on that later.

*************************

A/N:

Please vote and comment

Take care and Thank You

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 4K 40
This story is all about our favourite Ashwin and kirti !! A girl who have nothing and a man who have everything !! They both get married under a cont...
506K 32K 70
This is a fanfiction and truly my imagination. Everything is fair in love and War. when war is for love then everything becomes fair. Sahana a young...
387K 30.2K 73
a man arguing with a elderly man, "pa ... I am sorry pa.. idhukkku mela ennala Ava kooda vaala mudiyadhu... avalukku ennakum set agala pa.. let me d...
71.4K 6.6K 59
๐€ ๐๐จ๐ฒ ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐‰๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐€๐ง ๐€๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ ๐ง๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ‘น ๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ž...