hatred {editing}

By hemmosocial

How can a person hate someone so much? Well, let me tell you. One person; one person can fill you with so mu... More

blurb
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
[12] Reasons
[13] Betrayal
[14] Breakfast
[15] Unexpected
[16] Mia?
[17] Broken
[18] Blame
[19] Just Kidding
[20] Ice Skating
[21] Parties
[22] Penguins
[23] Webcam Secrets
[24] Promises
[25] Watch Your Back
[26] Liar
[27] Change
[28] Hit
[29] Friends Again and Crushes?
[30] This is the Beginning
[31] Thinking Out Loud
[32] Wisdom Teeth
[33] You Did What?!
[34] The End of The Queen's Reign
[35] Luke's Secret
[36] Heartbroken
[37] Mistakes
[38] Too Late
[39] New Looks
[40] I Love You
[41] Proposal
[42] No More Secrets
[43] East Sydney
[45] The Love Doctor
[46] Happy Endings
[47] Not So Good News
[48] The Truth Comes Out
[49] She's Gone
[49.5] NEW STORY
[50] Is This The End? (pt.1)
[51] Is This The End? (pt.2)
To be continued...
SEQUEL IS OUT

[44] New Places, Old Faces

617 29 3
By hemmosocial

Emily

"When will that stupid clock turn?" Luke asked hitting his head against his desk, waiting for the bell to ring to signify the start of spring break.

"If you keep that up, you will get a concussion." I joked, patting the top of his head. Luke sighed, turning his face to the side, from the table.

"Ha ha ha." He joked, bringing his head up to face me, "I just really want to get out of this place. I want to go home. Everyone's going to be there and we're stuck here." He leaned his head on my shoulder and pouted, curling his lips and I chuckled.

"You're adorable when you're mad." I cooed and he shook his head in response, "We only have ten minutes left. Can't you spare ten minutes of your 'busy' schedule?"

"Excuse me, Emily May Hunter, I am not adorable. I'm hot." He exclaimed and I looked at him in disbelief.

"Oi! Don't sass me boy." I joked, causing Luke to nudge me in the shoulder, "Fine. You, Luke Robert Hemmings, are hot like the sun-"

His face perked up and he smiled, facing the ceiling, moving his shoulders because he thought that was a compliment.

"You are so hot, that you burn my eyes with your ugliness." I smirked and he shoved me over playfully. "I'm sorry you had to hear the truth." I laughed and his lips turned into a firm line.

"I can't say anything bad about you because you are perfect, Em." He frowned, moving his arm over my shoulder, pretending to yawn. A cliche romantic gesture in any movie you could ever find. Good job Luke Hemmings, good job.

"A-dor-able!" I chanted, "You can't deny it."

"I can deny it and I am denying it. I'm not adorable." His eyebrows went together and he pouted like a 5-year old who wanted candy.

"Who could say no to this wittle face?" I cooed, pinching his cheeks and booping my finger on his nose. He frowned crossing his arms in a joking manner and turned the other way, giving me the 'silent treatment' but I knew he couldn't last.

"Okay everyone, I have something to say!" Mrs. Morgan called and everyone faced towards her, "We have one new member joining us today, and she will become our understudy for Juliet since Hannah is no longer here. She has come all the way from New York City and I hope you all welcome her."

We all looked towards the door and it opened revealing a girl about our age, who I could recognize anywhere.

"Everyone, welcome Mia Clarke!" Mrs. Morgan said and Mia was revealed except now her long, brown hair was cut short to her shoulders. I didn't even know she was in town or even was in the country.

"Emily! Luke!" She called as she ran up to us into a big group hug. "I can't believe your here, Mia." Luke said, "But how?"

"We finally got enough money to move back to Australia." She explained, after letting us out of the group hug. "My grandma decided that we should move to Australia to be with you guys. She saw how much you guys meant to me and wanted us to be closer."

"That's great, Mia!" I exclaimed, "We have to catch up and talk about everything especially with the boys."

"I'm really excited to see them again." She said, "I haven't seen them in so long! How's Calum? Does Michael still have a fringe? I can't wait to see them- wait how's Hannah?"

She emphasized mostly on Hannah and I wanted to forget the memory. Hannah had such a big impact on all of our lives and she never seemed to be forgotten in any way. Her name appeared everywhere, it was like she was never gone.

"We will explain everything later." Luke promised, moving his hands around.

-

"Oi! Put those pillows back!" I yelled, causing all the boys to quickly move the pillows back and sit still for once, "My mother will come home to this mess and I haven't even asked her about spring break yet." Seriously, it's like I'm running a daycare.

We all piled into my living room in my new house.

It was finally the time we had our own house again and I cannot agree that it had made me more happier than I was before. We moved into a house a block away from Luke's which was great because I was still able to take the bus with them. Nothing much changed at all.

Except that now since Luke and I lived in different houses, we didn't sleep in the same room. Which probably made our parents a bit happier and a little more at ease. The house was a little bigger this time thanks to my mom's promotion and Jason contributing to the funds.

"This year is going to be an awesome spring break." Ashton announced to all of us as we got settled in the chairs.

"I know and I can't believe your parents let you and a bunch of friends stay there for the entire week." Michael said excitedly.

"This is going to be awesome!" Meredith said, pointing her fingers in the air just like Calum's mom, Joy, does. Calum chuckled at her excitement but put her fingers down out of embarrassment. They were seriously the dream couple.

"So here's the plan." Ashton said and we all came closer to him. "Tomorrow morning, we can all go on a road trip to the cottage. There's what... 6 of us? So there's plenty of room in my van."

"Actually 7." I said, interrupting, "Mia's in town and it'd be nice if she came along and hang out with us. She's really excited too." All their jaws dropped but it was out of excitement.

"Mia's in town?!" Calum said excitedly, "I haven't seen her in such a long time!"

"Well that's settled the 7 of us will go on a road trip!" Ashton said, pumping his fist in the air. He continued talking about his plan and we all nodded in agreement.

Although, I hadn't really asked my mom and Jason yet, but I was planning to! I just never had any time to. With drama practice and all, which is going really well.

The play was in exactly two months and I'm stoked for it. I heard that someone from the University of California would be there from the performing arts department.

They would choose only one student from this school to have a potential scholarship to go there. I really wanted to have that chance. My dream was to become an actress, but I haven't really thought about how I was going to get there.

Luke and the boys had their minds set on the band. They've accomplished more than I did. People noticed them and soon they would want to sign them to their company. But me? Nobody knew who I was and they never will if I don't put myself out there.

The problem was I didn't have many chances. This play was my only chance to let people know who I wanted to be and what I wanted to do with the rest of my life. This was my only chance.

But nonetheless I had a even more great time there because of Luke. He made it fun and less intimidating. That's the kind of person Luke is; fun and less intimidating.

"So I'll pick you guys up at dawn-"

"You mean noon?" Michael interrupted and everyone nodded with a glare from Ashton.

"I'm sorry-noon-and we'll pack our bags in the car and head on down to the cottage." Ashton finished, "Two hour drive, that's all."

"Who else is going to be there?" Luke asked questionably, as he took a sip from his bottle of water.

"Just friends, people from school, y'know." Ashton said, answering his question, "But it's just us staying there. People are coming just for the party tomorrow."

"I'm going to the washroom!" Meredith announced and we all nodded, continuing on to our own individual conversations.

"I'm really excited for spring break." I said and Luke kissed me on the top of my head. "I'm glad I get to spend it with you." He cooed and I stared at him.

"Adorable." I whispered to him and he gave me a glare.

"I'm not adorable." He said in the most serious, straight face ever possible.

"Hey, Emily, I actually found your house in this huge neighbourhood." We all heard a chuckle coming from the front door. We all turned our heads and the boys dropped their mouths so low they basically hit the floor.

"Mia!" They all said, running to Mia giving her a bone-crushing hug. "I would say hi, but I can't breathe." She chuckled and they let her go, allowing her to breathe once again.

"It's been such a long time!" Calum said, "I even got myself a girlfriend."

"Good on ya, Cal!" Mia said, "Where is she? I would love to meet her."

"Wait a second, where is the Meredith?" I asked and Mia's head shot up. Her face was filled with disgust. "Meredith?" She said and on cue Meredith walked out of the washroom door, casually and sat beside Calum.

"You should get more toilet paper. You're running out." She said pointing her thumb back to the washroom, "Oh hi, I don't think we met. I'm Meredith-"

"I know who you are." Mia said coldly. Her eyes went dark and if looks could kill, we'd be planning Meredith's funeral at this moment, "You're one of Hannah's little minions."

All our mouths went wide open and we all faced Meredith who stood up and waved her hands around.

"I am not one of Hannah's minions." She explained, and we all raised an eyebrow at her.

I didn't really know who to believe. I knew Meredith wouldn't do something like that but on the other hand, in New York Mia warned me about Meredith.

"Guys, who are you going to believe? Calum?" Meredith said, reaching her arm out for Calum but he shook her off and crossed his arms.

"You aren't Hannah's minion right?" He said, "Please tell me it's not true."

Meredith looked down and we all gave her the evil eye. If she couldn't say no, then it had to be true.

"Mere, please tell me that you weren't one of Hannah's minions." Silence, pure silence. "Mere, if you can't explain yourself then get out. Get out because you know how much she's affected us."

"I can't believe you, Mere." Calum scoffed before walking into the kitchen to recollect his thoughts.

"Em, it's hard to explain." Meredith reached out for me but I stood back. The look in her eyes was disheartening but so was knowing that your best friend went behind your back.

"Then, explain it." I said, "Explain it all."

"I was Hannah's minion but I was going undercover." She blurted out but all you can hear was Calum scoff in the background, "I'm explaining myself so you all should shut up." She pointed to all of us and we were all shocked by her sudden aggression towards us.

"I was piling up evidence to get Hannah in jail or even a mental institution for all the things she's done." She explained, but we all weren't convinced enough. "I think the reason Mia knows me because I called her courtesy of Hannah and I sent out the message that you guys were going to New York. Mia must've talked to me, that's why she knew me."

"Bullshit." Calum said and Meredith was close to tearing up at this point.

"If it's bullshit, who do you think called the police on Hannah?" Meredith asked all of us and we were speechless.

"What?" He croaked, but he already knew he lost her. She was centimetres away from the door and Calum already practically disowned her as a person.

"I fucking called the police on Hannah once I got enough proof." Meredith stated, "I was the one who stopped her. I was the one who ended all of this."

"Im so sorry I didn't believe you-" Calum said reaching out to Meredith but she interrupted in rage.

"Save it Hood. You didn't believe me. I thought you had trust in me. But I guess you didn't." Meredith said but she was already out the door before any of us could speak.

"This year is going to be an awesome spring break?" Ashton said, trying to lightening up the mood.

"I just lost my girlfriend." Calum said looking spaced out, "I just lost my girlfriend."

"Cal, it's okay-" Mia tried to comfort him, but he was already out the door, followed by a gust of wind.

****

I'm so glad that I have enough imagination to figure out a new chapter every week, it's so tiring really

Y'all are so lucky that I did this before my exam next week

I might be able to get one by next week which is incredible for me at the least

I hope you all are enjoying

I'm binge watching gossip girl and it's the bomb

Sayonara (that's japanese for goodbye) I'm so multicultural lol

-ashley

Twitter: @/5sosftashley @/5sosalerte

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 117 19
71 0 20
No description. Read to find out...
16.6K 124 103