The Missing Mafia Princess

By MafiaAngel8394

Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark A... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 31

8.6K 171 5
By MafiaAngel8394

Noah was the first one to break the silence around us. "Y-you went through all of that, and manage to keep yourself together." She said making me nod my head.

"I wouldn't say I keep myself together, I used to drink a shit ton," I said holding the bottle of vodka up.

"You are still strong, you fought through everything. You manage to stand on your two feet and carry on with your life like nothing happened. You are the strongest person I have ever met in my life." Noah said making me send her a weak smile.

"Thank you, Freckles." I said making a big smile form on her lips.

"We're here for you, whenever you need someone to talk to or drink with." Brooke said making me send her a smile which she returned.

"We'll always be here for you, you are the baddest bitch I have ever met and got along with." Aurora said making me laugh and shake my head.

"Thank you, guys." I said making them all smile and Noah stopped the voice recording and sent it to Nick.

"Can we watch something and have a chill day?" Aurora asked leaning her head back with her eyes closed making me shake my head while smiling.

"Yeah, that sounds better than getting up and doing anything." Brooke said making me laugh.

"Yeah, we can have a chill day." I said making them smile and shuffled around in their seats trying to get comfortable.

"I had a feeling you guys wouldn't want to go to the club after last night." I said making them shake their head quickly.

"Okay damn, don't break your necks. You could have just said no." I said making them laugh.

I grabbed the tv remote and turned on the television then handed the remote to Noah who searched through shows and then we all agreed to watch Criminal Minds.

~

Alessandro and Lorenzo bought pizza for the girls and me for lunch. Alessandro and Lorenzo and I walked away from the girls so they don't hear us.

"Elena and Kevin were last seen at the airport, and then checking into a hotel." Lorenzo said while he showed the pictures of Elena and Kevin in the airport and then checked into a hotel.

"Dad said not to go after them right away, and to see what they're up to before we attack." Lorenzo said making me nod my head.

"Another thing, Dad wanted us to give you this." Alessandro said handing me a piece of paper with times and dates on it. I scanned my eye over the paper and smirked when I realized what it was.

"Racing times..." I said confused about why Dad would give me this.

"He wants you to be able to do all of the things you used to do, he's working on the fighting time and date information." Lorenzo said making me nod my head.

"But most of those times Lorenzo will be racing with you." Alessandro said making me nod my head.

"One more thing, Dad wants us all in the same house after Sunday so that we are all safer together than apart." Lorenzo said making me nod my head with a smile.

"By the way, you did an awesome job yesterday." Lorenzo said making my lips curl into a smirk.

"I'm the best around, and I wouldn't let you down." I said making him chuckle while shaking his head.

"It's so great to have you back, I didn't know how much long I could go without you." Lorenzo said making me wrap my arms around him and he did the same.

"I'm happy to be back, I feel safe now." I said making Lorenzo kiss my head and then rub his hand up and down my arm.

"We love you, Amore." Lorenzo said making me smile.

"I love you guys too." I said not letting the smile leave my face.

I pulled away and looked at Alessandro who was staring at the ground making me scoot over to him and wrap my arms around him which cut him off guard quickly.

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me as he kissed my head. "You're everything I expected, I'm proud of the woman you have grown up to be." Alessandro said making me smile bigger.

I pulled away and patted their knees before standing up. "Okay, you two get out before I start crying," I said making them laugh then they stood up from their seats on the stairs.

"Yeah, we know that Dark Angel can't cry." Lorenzo joked making me glare at him.

"Easy, remember Dark Angel kicked both of your asses," I said making them shake their heads.

"That's because you had more training than we did," Alessandro said making me scoff and shake my head.

"Liessss," I said turning around quickly and starting walking backward while pointing at them making them laugh again but they couldn't stop this time.

"Jesus Christ, Angel." Lorenzo said leaning against the wall and holding his stomach and Alessandro leaned over holding his stomach as well.

~

After my two oldest brothers left, I went back to the girls and we ordered dinner and Noah called Nick to see what he wanted for when he comes back.

We sat around watching Ghosh Adventures Noah turned on until food got here. My door opened making our head jerk over to see Nick walking in.

"Baby girl, Freckles. Girls." Nick said as he place his keys and phone on the kitchen counter and walked over to us and sat between Noah and me.

"What is with you and this show, Freckles? It's probably fake." Nick said making Noah elbow his side and making him laugh.

"Jesus, are you violent tonight as well?" Nick asked turning his head towards me and making me shake my head with a smile.

"Nope, just Noah. Maybe she just needs more alcohol." I said shrugging my shoulders making Noah scoff and glare at me.

"I do not need any more alcohol, I'm still suffering from last night." Noah said making me laugh.

The doorbell rang making Evelyn get up and walk to the door then opened it. I saw a food delivery guy standing behind the other side of the doorway with a bag in his hand.

Evelyn signed the slip and then grabbed the food from the guy. She closed the door and walked over with the food in her hands.

She handed me the bag and I sat up then reached in and handed everyone their food, and once I was done we started eating while watching Ghost Adventures.

We all finished eating and I started cleaning up our messes. I was in the kitchen throwing away our trash and cleaning up from this morning.

Nick walked in and leaned against the counter making me shake my head. "Your dad called my dad today." Nick said making me look at him with my eyebrows furrowed.

"About what?" I asked turning off the sink and drying my hands on a towel.

"He wants us to help you guys with finding Elena and Kevin." Nick said making me nod my head.

"The more help we have makes it faster to find those bastards." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"I don't know how you can be so calm, I would be on a murdering spree." Nick said making me smirk.

"I would be too, but I'm not ruining my family's reputation because I can't control my anger but once I get my hands on Elena and Kevin it'll be a blood bath." I said making him nod his head.

"That's understandable, the girls already went to bed. I'll take them home in the morning." Nick said making me look at him amused.

"You really wanna take home four girls?" I asked making him think about it for a second and then shake his head making me laugh.

"That's what I thought, you can take Noah home but I'll take the other three home." I said making him nod his head.

"Can we go to bed now? I've been waiting all day to have you back into my arms." Nick said making me smirk.

"Now? I must be that special." I said making him smirk back.

"You know you are, precious," Nick said making me smile and walk to him then wrapped my arms around his neck and he lifted me causing me to wrap my legs around his torso.

"Now, let's go to bed." I said leaning down to peck his lips with mine making him smile.

"Right away, your highness." Nick said bowing down with me in his arms gently which made him laugh and since his laugh was contagious, then I started laughing with him.

He leaned back up and walked towards the staircase that leads upstairs. He walked up the stairs and kept sending me glances which made my heart melt every time he looked at me.

I just realized my own family and boy is making me weak, they're my weakness and I'll do whatever it takes to protect them.

Nick arrived at my room and took one of his hands off my thighs and opened the door then he walked inside and sat me on the bed.

I let out a small laugh as I watched him jog into my closet. Nick walked out with a blue sleepwear fit and handed it to me making me smile. "Go, change. I wanna go to sleep with you in my arms." Nick said making me let out a soft laugh then I crawled out of the bed and then walked into the bathroom.

I closed and locked the door behind me and then started stripping out of my clothes and then changed into the sleepwear that Nick picked out.

I took my hair out of the bun from earlier and then brushed through it with my brush and just kept it down. I walked out to see Nick already in bed making me smile.

I walked to the end of the bed and crawled up to my spot and lay down. Nick pulled the covers over us and then pulled me into his body.

My back was against his stomach and chest as he held me close to him. He kissed behind my ear making a soft smile form on my face.

"Good night, Bebé Niña." Nick whispered softly into my ear and then laid his head on top of mine.

"Good night, Nick." I spoke softly and then closed my eyes while enjoying the moment. My body relaxed and darkness consume me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.5K 2K 35
Isabella Ekaterina is the only daughter of the two most powerful mafia families in the world: the Di Luca Italian mafia and the Vasiliev Russian mafi...
209K 4.8K 49
I've always been told me to value my family. To love and cherish them. I always did until one frightful day that my entire family collapsed and it wa...
Found By Belle

Non-Fiction

341K 8.7K 60
FINISHED. 12/25/23 Second book will posted on February 10, is called 'Lost.' Will have a sequel to this book. Aurora is a new born baby. When her par...
198K 2.7K 44
Vera Romano has not had any family since she was 13. She makes sure to keep as many people as possible at arms length, apart from her two roommates/b...