Into You

By NyxSmols

It's the last weekend before they have to return to Nevermore. Yoko invites Enid, Bianca, Divina, and Wednesd... More

Chapter 1: It's only a text away
Chapter 2: Nero's Legacy
Chapter 4: The Vampier's Lair
Chapter 5: Choking
Chapter 6: Realizations Pt. 1
Chapter 7: Realizations Pt. 2
Chapter 8: Pancakes and something new...
Chapter 9: The Panic in your eyes
Chapter 10: The Power of Music
Chapter 11: Confessions
Chapter 12: The Shovel Talk
Chapter 13: Movies, Cuddles, and The Start of Something New

Chapter 3: Flight, feels, and Torture

642 12 5
By NyxSmols

The ride to Yoko's house was going smoothly, Enid was enjoying the scenery while also trying to relax as much as she could, after the morning she had had...15 minutes into the ride Yoko told them they would have to make a stop for gas. Enid really craved dark chocolate for some reason...so, much to her insistence, they needed to stop for snacks too...she hadn't had breakfast after all. 

Once they landed, in the middle of nowhere, Yoko's pilot started to pump gas while they went into the shop to get stuff to eat and drink. Once they had what they needed, they stepped out, Enid had a mouthful of chocolate and questioned amused... "So...How did THIS happen?" as she swallowed the deep, bittersweet, velvety dark chocolate, with a glint of curiosity in her eyes, pointing to Yoko and Wednesday.

"Well, I was about to leave to pick you up and remembered I had Wednesday's number...Logically, I thought she might want to know...how things were going with you and..." Yoko retold Enid what had happened and was interrupted by Wednesday.

"I was just in the middle of digging up some scorpions to torture Pugsley with when the call came in...to my unpleasant surprise, Yoko informed me about your predicament and asked if I'd care to join her in your rescue..." Wednesday said straight-faced.

"She said NO", Yoko laughed.

"...I declined the rescue mission but saw an opportunity for torture involved...who says no to torture?", questioned Wednesday.

"Yeah, she was totally down for THAT..." Yoko was smirking.

"The means were already at my disposition, it was only a matter of changing victims." deadpanned Wednesday. "Although, I would have prepared something much more gruesome had I had the time to..." I glint in her eyes told them that she was in deep thought about what she could have done.

"Oh! So THAT's why she smelt like damp forest soil... Enid thought distractedly, then focused her attention back to the conversation taking place...

"You guys saved my life! Ulterior motives aside," Enid giggled. "Thank you, guys." Enid went in to hug Yoko, who fully embarrassed her, she smiled and melted into the hug. Yoko was like an older sister to her and she would do anything for her little Enid.

They broke apart from the hug, while Wednesday just stood there, glaring... "I would offer you a hug too but I know how much you hate those," Enid said shyly, looking down and everywhere but directly at Wednesday.

"I appreciate the gesture..." Wednesday nodded.

"OF A HUG?!, said Enid as she opened her arms and took a step towards Wednesday.

Wednesday took a step back and glared, " Of respect towards my dislike of them."

Enid lowered her arms and came to a complete stop. "Ah...yeah...don't mention it..."

"Ok losers, the tank is full, we got the snacks, hop back in so we can ditch this place!" Yoko couldn't hide her amusement. "These two will be the end of me..." She thought as she chuckled a bit to herself.

As the chopper took off again, they could feel the gentle vibration running through their bodies, transmitted from the humming engine beneath them. The aircraft started to gain altitude, and Enid looked out of the large window next to her, taking in the breathtaking view below her. The scenery unfolded before her eyes, as buildings, trees, and cars became smaller, giving way to a sprawling landscape.

She was enjoying all the sensations she could pick up with her heightened senses. A rush of wind swept through the cabin, tousling her hair and bringing a tingling sensation to her skin, it was a bit chilly but she didn't mind. That rush of wind also intensified that smell of jasmines...the scent is delicate yet potent at the same time, its natural sweetness giving the day an uplift after the morning she had had. Overall, these sensations made Enid feel at peace.

Wednesday had been staring mostly in Enid's direction the whole time...although she'd never admit to it or be caught dead staring...yet there she was, mesmerized with the little gestures, giggles, smiles, and overall bubbliness of her werewolf...roommate... "Gross," Wednesday thought to herself.

Yoko had been sleeping for the rest of the ride after eating all the snacks with her girls, as she called them. She was so used to riding in her father's helicopter that it was actually soothing for her and cooed her to sleep.

Soon after the descent begins. The rotor blades started to slow down, and the engine noise diminished. The sensation of landing was accompanied by a gentle thud as the chopper touched the ground, signaling the arrival at Yoko's house.

As they got off the chopper, Enid noticed Wednesday didn't have any bags with her. "Where are your bags, roomie?" She questioned.

"I was not aware I would be needing any." She deadpanned.

"You are staying with us, right? I mean...Yoko did explain our plans to you?" Enid asked with a hint of concern in her voice.

"There is nothing more that I would like to avoid. Tanaka failed to mention said plans, as I am just now being informed." Wednesday glared at Yoko.

Yoko nervously laughed, "It's just a weekend Addams! What harm could it do? Besides, Bianca and Divina are on their way too. It'll be a blast!"

Wednesday turned on her heels, breathing in deeply and pulling out her phone to dial her mother. "Mother, would you mind sending Lurch to pick me up at these coordinates *sends location* as soon as possible? Also, Thing will have to go to the Sinclair residence to collect my dear scorpions, who I assume have overstayed their visit,"

Enid looked at Yoko in a panic "Do something?!" She whispered.

"I think you have a better shot than me in convincing her to stay." Shrugged Yoko as she walked into her house. "Good luck pup!"

"Yoko! Come on!" panicked Enid.

Wednesday hung up the call as fast as she made it and turned back to face Enid. "Lurch shall be on his way to collect me in a couple of hours. It seems our car is not as fast as Yoko's helicopter, unfortunately."

"Do you really have to leave?" whined Enid. "I've...missed you...and the girls...it would be nice to hang out again before the start of term. Just us, having some fun...you promised you'd take a stab at being social." Enid beamed her best smile at Wednesday.

Her heart skipped a beat. "What was that?!" She thought, she closed her eyes and sighed. "Your futile attempt at getting me to stay is having the opposite effect on me..."

"Come on Wednesday! I thought you loooooooved torture! You'd absolutely hate this weekend or am I wrong?" "Good one Enid." She mentally high-fived herself.

"I do love torture." She confirmed. "I guess you could have me for a couple of hours until Lurch arrives, after that I would see you back at school." Wednesday nodded at Enid and walked into Yoko's house, hands behind her back, completely rigid.

With that, Enid was left alone, dazzled..."I could...have you...? "Wild choice of words there, Wednesday..." She giggled as she skipped inside as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 1.3K 24
"Maybe if the moon shines even brighter your IQ will decrease even more." Wednesday hates Nevermore more than she hates Enid. But deep down inside...
14K 189 25
Enid Come over to the addams for 2 weeks. Wich wednesday at first dint like. But Enid got her out of her shelf more then both wednesday and enid expe...
1.3K 68 14
It was the last year at Nevermore and Enid was ready to tell Wednesday how she felt for her but...Wednesday didn't show back up to school that year...
19.3K 684 27
A story in which the laid-back and confident gothic vampire student at Nevermore Yoko Tanaka finds herself taking a liking to the new shy and reserve...