Captured and in Pain *A Hunte...

By SteamingKroaer

This is just a story about what if Hunter was captured after the whole Gus incident, taken into the castle bu... More

Worst morning of my life
Contemplating what to do
New Greetings, New Beatings
A plan?

I... am... BACK!

107 1 2
By SteamingKroaer

Look look look, you can hate me all you want, but I'm back for right now okay? I'm on a trip so I have the motivation to write this. Now it's gonna be a slow start and may even go on hold for a while, but I dunno.

I'm just really in the mood for some angst, and as I promised in this book, that's what I was going to give!

I got a chapter started and is currently in the words, hope ya like it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
128K 6K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
1M 40.2K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
521K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...