Remnant's overlord. [Being Re...

By Frisb33

After an attack by the Aeldari, Zeph'rit a Novokh overlord was sent to remnant by trying to retaliate through... More

rewriting
Bio.
Prologue
The awakening.
A small victory.
Experiments.
The plan.
Jail break.
Change of plans.
The lion's den.
A big problem
Poll (closed)
surprised?
Run
Thank you all.
These idiots again?
Luckily unlucky
Well that went...well
Strehk'eht bio.
child's play
WOW!
Meanwhile
perspective

Migraine

93 1 0
By Frisb33

They had been in the middle of interrogating Raven. When they heard a terrible laugh one that promises extreme and maddening change. With this came readings of massive amounts of warp energy. Both disappeared as quickly as they had appeared. So they decided to catalogue this and continue the interrogation. But they found Raven had passed out bloody on the makeshift table. Deciding not to waste their time any longer they walked out the camp, trying very carefully, not to be spotted by the bandits. But then again they were massive metallic skeletons with glowing lights. However, because they kicked the bandits' asses earlier they weren't paid much attention. But once they were out of the camp and a good distance away they stopped. This was because (much like the author) they weren't really sure what to do. So they decided on simple yet brilliant plan cause mayhem in Atlas. So they set off.

An:Welcome back my readers. Well I'm back. I've decided to write a short chapter considering this has been my first time writing since I came back from my home country in Eastern Europe. Anyway. Good day and cheerio!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

448K 13.5K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
387K 18.6K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
510K 14.6K 107
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
181K 6.5K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...