πš πšŠπš—πš—πšŠ πš‹πšŽ πš’πš˜πšžπš›πšœ |...

By voidsoni

"Secrets I have held in my heart Are harder to hide than I thought Maybe I just wanna be yours ... More

cast/aesthetic
connor family drama
help from the pogues
mysterious boat
the hotel
course of stupidity
kegger fights
kegger aftermath
diver down
pogue god
the office
just a graze
hit the road
ripped pants and tootsie rolls
message from Big John
dress shopping
virtual reality
girls stick together
kook party
relationship advice
golf fights
deny, deny, deny
arrested
midsummers
midsummers pt.2
spitting cobra
peanut gallery
crain house
picking sides
full kook
a setup
being a good friend
the right thing
promises
liz's help
stressful and shit
pray
season 2 cast/aesthetic
stick n' poke
P4L
tickle the wire
murder weapon
trying to convince shoupe
the gun
to charleston
getting away

nightly shenanigans

352 9 1
By voidsoni

Jumping out of the twinkie, Kirsten wasted zero time in running into her family's restaurant. Not only did she know she was going to get in trouble for not staying with her sister, but she knew she was going to get in trouble for not going home. Her main focus, however, was convincing her sister to come along with them.

"Where the hell have you been?"

She winced at the tone but silently thanks God himself for the person being her sister rather than her parents.

"On a mission. Which reminds me..." She starts, "We need you to come with us."

"Is John B going?" Kiara asks, continuing to move around the area, her sister following behind her.

The eldest face falls, "Why wouldn't he be?"

"Then i'm not going." She decides, brushing past her twin to help a costumer.

Kirsten freezes, "Why not?"

Kiara isn't given a chance to respond when the doors open and Evelynn is seen running through. The twins gasp when the girl grabs their wrists a pulls them off to the side.

"You let that weirdo kiss you?!"

Kirsten's head jerks back, "Excuse me?"

"He told you?!"

"I figured it out. Just because i'm not listening doesn't mean i'm not paying attention." The Connor girl harshly whispers back.

"That makes absolutely no sense." Kirsten says, glancing between be two with narrowed eyes.

"It makes perfect sense." Evelynn shrugs, turning to youngest twin, "So, you little assholes preach 'no pogue on pogue macking' and yet you're making out?"

She wasn't saying this for herself, but for Kirsten. She knew that her friend would be the last person to break the rule, so she figured that if someone else was going it, then maybe Kirsten would take her opportunity to make a move on JJ.

"I pulled away." Kie promised, "It didn't feel right. I didn't want to be rude, but his kisses aren't..."

"Good?" Her sister suggested, watching as the girl struggled to find the best wording.

Kie sighs in agreement, glancing around awkwardly, raising her hands to adjust the wrap on her head. The girl is startled by the sound of Evelynn's obnoxious laughter.

"There is no way!"

Kie sighs, sending apologetic looks to the customers who try to enjoy their food,

"Evelynn, please."

•••

After being banished back to the van, Evelynn and Kirsten watched as John B unbuckled his seatbelt, preparing to go talk with Kiara.

"What'd you do to her, John B?" JJ asks, his question going unanswered.

"Shit." The Routeledge mumbles, "Hang on. I'll deal with it."

"Ten buck says he's macking on her." JJ bets.

"You don't even have ten bucks to give if you were wrong." Pope says, hiding the disappointment he felt at JJ's words.

Luca chuckles, adjusting his seating as Evelynn leant against his chest.

"Chop, Chop!" The Maybank yells, placing his hands on Kirsten's shoulders to yell out the window, his accent changing to a more posh one, "We'll be late for our nightly shenanigans!"

•••

"You mind if I just relax on this one?" JJ asks, raising his arms to the back of his head as he leans against the back seat, "It's been a long day, and a lot of weird stuff's gone down. I'm just gonna lay low."

His friends stare at him oddly, Kirsten's eyes rolling as she chuckles at his behavior.

"Oh, did you want a hit of this?" He asks Pope, the Heyward shoving his hand away as he reminds him that he keeps the signal clear.

JJ, not liking his actions sits up, "Dude, okay. Do you understand what your problem is—?"

"You." Pope's words have Evelynn's laughing from the seat in front of them.

"—that you don't get creative." JJ corrects, "If you got creative, then—"

John B cuts him off, "Look, I... I know I was wrong about the lighthouse, all right?

"And wrong about everything else." Kirsten mutters.

"But I... I was right about one thing. Okay? My dad is trying to tell me something."

"Your dad is dead, Johnathan."

"Evelynn—"

John B sighs, yet chooses not to respond as he gestures for everyone to follow him, Luca included,

"Come on, hey. Hey, come on."

"I'm coming." Kie spoke, "I'm coming. This place is scary."

"It's also a cemetery." Kirsten whispers, holding tightly onto the persons hand behind her, to freaked to notice that it was JJ's instead of her sisters.

"John B, what are we doing?" Pope asks.

"Shut up. You know how you're trying to remember a song and can't remember who sings it?"

Mixed responses were given to that question, the only actual couple too weirded out to give any type of answer.

"So, Redfield. This whole time, I thought it was a place, right? But it's not a place. It's a person." John B dramatically speaks, raising his arms to present what looked like the tallest tomb stone.

JJ gasps, his hand gripping Kirsten's as he moved forward, "Voi-effing-là."

"See, my great-great-grandmother Olivia Redfield. That was her maiden name." John explained, gesturing for the three boys to help him, "Help me with the door. Come on."

"Luca—?"

"All right."

Their grunts are heard as they struggled to push the wall enough for someone to fit through.

"Are you pushing?"

"Yeah, I'm pushing." JJ groans.

"Not hard enough." Kirsten teases, earning a nudge from her sister.

"This door is like 700 pounds. It's not gonna budge." Luca concludes, dusting his hands off as he makes a quick glance around the area.

"We didn't come this far to get this far, all right? We got this." JJ says, determined to make some sort of progress.

Evelynn scoffs, "Don't take yourself so seriously, Jamie."

"That's not my name." JJ whines back, clearly not in the mood for Evelynn's jokes.

Suddenly, the girls are forced back as a snake jumps from the crack in the wall. Kirsten leaving no time for the snake to get near her as she shoved JJ in front of her and closer to the hole.

"Whoa!" Pope exclaims, ensuring that Kiara was behind him.

JJ whistles, "That's a moccasin, all right. Ye olde Dr. Cottonmouth. Death in tall grass."

The group grows quiet at his words, only to jump in freight as the Maybank starts barking at the animal.

"Oh my." Evelynn let's out, finding the situation a bit too funny for the circumstances they were currently in.

The twins can't say the same as they're quick to yell at him,

"JJ, shut up. Shut up!"

"You're gonna wake the dead, man." Pope says through clenched teeth.

Luca, understanding both parties, takes up for JJ, "They're afraid of dogs."

"Everyone knows that, man." JJ says, thankful that someone was on his side, he makes sure to add a sassy eye roll before continuing his actions.

"Wait, hold on." Kirsten speaks, her voice scarily calm as she turned to the group.

"What?"

"If there's one, there's probably dozens." She finishes, a proud smile making its way onto her features when their faces drop.

"What?"

"Seriously, Kirsten?"

Kie, clearly scared at their antics, forces herself into Evelynn's embrace, "Stop. You're scaring me."

"Get off." Evelynn groans, struggling to remove the Carrera off her arm.

JJ continues barking at the snakes, Luca finding it funny, though John B was thoroughly annoyed, "Stop barking at the snakes."

"Look, John..." The Maybank starts, "Just making sure it's clear."

"Good job, bud." Kirsten praises, her hand resting on his shoulder.

What she struggled to see, due to the lack of light, was the disappointed look that fell on his features as he replaced it with a fake smile.

Evelynn couldn't hide the second hand embarrassment that washed across her face.

"bud?" She mouthed, Pope nudging her to keep it quiet.

No way in hell she just called her two year crush... bud.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 408 49
"ᴛᴏ ʟΙͺᴠᴇ κœ°α΄Κ€ α΄›Κœα΄‡ Κœα΄α΄˜α΄‡ ᴏꜰ Ιͺα΄› α΄€ΚŸΚŸ. α΄„α΄€Ι΄α΄„α΄‡ΚŸ α΄˜ΚŸα΄€Ι΄s ᴊᴜsα΄› ΙͺΙ΄α΄„α΄€sᴇ ʏᴏᴜ α΄„α΄€ΚŸΚŸ α΄€Ι΄α΄… sᴀʏ "ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ Κ™α΄‡ΚœΙͺΙ΄α΄… α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄α΄€ΚŸΚŸ. sᴏ α΄α΄œα΄„Κœ κœ°α΄Κ€ sα΄œα΄α΄α΄‡Κ€ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡. sᴀʏΙͺΙ΄Ι’ "ᴜs" α΄„α΄€α΄œsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ α΄‘...
3.1K 6 27
read to find out
548K 17.9K 35
i shut my eyes and all the world drops dead. j. maybank x fem!oc outer banks, season one
520K 4K 62
β€žmeeting you was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing it would be my favourite." -JJ x fem oc : John b's sister -Outer Banks stor...