Izuku Yagi - The New Yamato W...

By FatedGil

Izuku Yagi, tormented by the Bakugo twins for something he couldn't control, his only solace from this bullyi... More

Characters' Bio
Prologue: Quirk Test
Chapter 1: Aldera
Chapter 2: Yamato and Training
Chapter 3: Izuku's Vengeance
Chapter 4: 10 months later, UA entrance exam
Interlude: Katsumi, Izumi, and Shoka designs
Chapter 5: Apprehension test and Heroics Class Part One
Chapter 6: Heroics Class Part Two; Ryoshi's Fun and Izuku's Hell on Earth
Chapter 7: Panic Attack
Chapter 8: The LoV's First Move
Chapter 9: Yakuza Elimination Plans
Chapter 10: UA Sports Festival
Chapter 11: Sports Festival Battles Round Two
Chapter 12: Sports Festival Battles; Round Three and Final Round
Chapter 13: The Yakuza Dies Tonight.
Chapter 14: Aftermath and a Conversation With a Friend
Chapter 15: Kidnapping
Chapter 17: Stain and a New Devil!
Chapter 18: Finishing Internships
Chapter 19: Off to the Training Camp
Chapter 20: First Official Day at the Training Camp!
Chapter 21: Betrayal?
Chapter 22: Kamino Ward
Chapter 23: Closing Hours
Chapter 24: Big Chicken? Archer?
Chapter 25: Retiring the Number 1 Hero

Chapter 16: Internships

914 16 16
By FatedGil

The chains snapped. Management's chains snapped. Management had the strongest sealing ability by far. But it just snapped. She started to back away from Gil as he approached.

Gil: Gates of Babylon. Enkidu.

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

(3rd person POV)

Aizawa: Today you will be deciding who you will intern with as well as deciding on hero names. I have placed all of your letters on the desk already. If you need help, I'll be on the floor over here. Please, don't need help. Midnight will be helping you decide your hero names.

With that, Aizawa fell onto the floor and zipped up his yellow sleeping bag.

Midnight entered the classroom and told everyone how hero names would work. He wasn't paying attention. He already had his hero name. He looked up at his sister's name.

Izumi: The psychic hero: Golden Tornado

Midnight: I love it! 

Ryoshi was next.

Ryoshi: The Legendary Devil Hunter: Dante!

Midnight: Sexy!~

Next was Shoto

Shoto: Permafrost!

Midnight: Wonderful!

Then Shoka was up.

Shoka: Glaciate!

Midnight: Such a beautiful name!

Katsumi was next

Katsumi: The explosive hero: Hellflame!

Midnight: That's hot!

Then Hanako

Hanako: The Devil Hunter: Angelica.

Midnight:

Finally, Izuku

Izuku: The Alpha and the Omega: Vergil.

Midnight: What a wonderfully historic name!

Now was the time for the students to look at their letters internship letters.

Izuku looked through his letters. One of them caught his eye.

Ryoshi: Woah! Is that?!

Izuku: Yeah, an internship from Miruko.

Class 1-A: WHAT?!

Momo: Miruko has never interned with a UA student!

Hanako: Are you going to accept?

Izuku: Yes, I think I will.

Izuku then got up and walked out to go see Nezu.

-a few minutes later-

Izuku arrived at Nezu's office and had his hand up to knock on the door.

Nezu: Come in!

Izuku opened the door and was immediately tackled by Eri.

Eri: Papa!

Izuku: Oof! Hey snowball! How's Nezu been treating you?

Eri: Good!

Eri moved to the side to allow Nezu and Izuku talk. Izuku handed his Internship form to Nezu.

Nezu: Miruko hey? Better watch your back.

Izuku: Yeah. If you want to fight me, then come.

Nezu: AHAHAHAHAHAHA! You saw her!

Miruko dropped from the ceiling with a massive grin on her face.

Miruko: I came here to test your strength!

The instant those words left her mouth, there was a huge gust of wind as Izuku appeared in front of her, his fist millimetres away from her face.

Izuku: Is that enough of a showcase?

Izuku pulled his fist away from Miruko's face. He heard a thumping noise. He looked around to find the source of the noise. It was Miruko's foot.

Miruko: I want him as my intern!

Nezu: He has already handed in his form with your name on it.

Miruko: Yay!

Izuku just waved to the two and walked out. He heard the bell for lunch go. He walked out to the lunch area and got his food. He sat down at his table with his group.

Shoto: So, an internship with Miruko. Sounds like a painful time.

Izuku: Yeah, I've met her in the field once. I'll message you guys everyday to give you updates on what's happening.

Katsumi: Sounds like a great idea!

-Time skip, Start of internships (Monday)-

Today was the day! Everyone was excited to go to their internships. Ryoshi was interning with Ryukyu, Hanako wanted to learn stealth, so she interned with Edgeshot, Izumi went with Gran Torino, Shoto and Shoka went to Endeavour's agency, and Katsumi went with Best Jeanist.

Izuku opened a portal for each of his friends, before opening one to Miruko's agency. He opened the door to the building in front of him. The first thing that he saw was an easy on he eyes reception area. The second thing that he saw was Miruko's foot.

Izuku Ducked under the kick, before grabbing the back of her shirt and pulling her back into the building.

Miruko: Great! This will be fun!

Izuku sighed, knowing full well what he got himself into.

Izuku: What are we doing today?

Miruko: Ooh! Straight to the point! I like it! Today, we will be sparring!

Izuku: Sounds good to me.

7 hours later...

Izuku was laying on the floor, sweating buckets. He looked up at Miruko while breathing heavily.

Izuku: *Huff* *Huff* *Huff* Man! I need more stamina to keep up with you, Miruko.

Miruko was actually surprised by how long he lasted. He almost beat her a couple of times!

Miruko: No, that was enough for today. You need some rest. The only thing that you are missing is experience. Then you may be able to beat me.

Izuku: I probably could've beaten you with my Sin Devil Trigger form.

Miruko: Yes, but you probably would've caused too much damage.

Izuku: Yeah, whatever.

Miruko: Huh! What was that!?

Miruko pinched Izuku's ear and pulled it towards her.

Izuku: OWOWOW! ALRIGHT, SORRY, I UNDERSTAND, MIRUKO!

Miruko released his ear.

Miruko: Good. You have to remember not to cause collateral damage where possible. We'll be going on patrol on the day after tomorrow to Hosu.

Izuku nodded at this. Izuku got up and walked over to a couch and fell asleep.

 Day two of internships. (Tuesday)

Izuku woke up and grabbed his phone. he saw 3 messages, so he opened his phone and informed his friends of the day.

Phone Messages:

Izuku: Morning everyone!

Shoka: Morning!

Shoto: Yo

Katsumi: Morning, people!

Izumi: Morning.

Ryoshi: Ello, wassup!

Hanako: Hey everyone.

Izuku:  Yesterday Miruko and I sparred for seven hours.

Ryoshi: Woah! Are you good?!

Izuku: Yeah, today will be more of the same and tomorrow will be a patrol in Hosu.

Izumi: Same ^

Shoto: ^

Shoka: ^

Katsumi: Isn't Iida in Hosu?

Izuku: Yeah, that's why I'm glad to go there. I want to try and stop him from being too rash.

Shoka: Didn't the hero killer injure his brother?

Izuku: Yeah, that's what I'm worried about. If I see him, I'm gonna try and stop him from going for revenge against Stain.

Ryoshi: Good idea!

Izuku: GTG, Miruko's calling to do more training.

Izuku placed his phone down and walked to the shower. Once clean and dressed, he walked out into the kitchen and grabbed some food. Miruko walked over and greeted Izuku. The two then heard a noise in a cabinet. The cabinet was opened and Nezu popped out.

Nezu: Morning you two!

Miruko jumped back, wondering how Nezu got there.

Izuku: Morning uncle. How's Eri doing?

Nezu: She made a breakthrough in her training today! She managed to turn off her quirk by herself!

Izuku: That's wonderful! Give her my congratulations.

Nezu nodded, before walking into the dishwasher and closing it behind him.

Miruko walked over and opened it. He had vanished.

Miruko: What in the actual...!

Izuku: You get used to it after seeing him do it all the time.

Miruko: Also, Uncle?!

Izuku explained that Nezu and the Todoroki's were 'relatives.' They were more honorary relatives as they were close family friends.

Miruko: Well, that's interesting! Now, onto sparring.

Day three of Internships (Wednesday)

It was late in the day. Izuku and Miruko were on a train with Izumi and Gran Torino. They were all casually talking, before...

*BOOM*

A Nomu had slammed into the side of a train. Gran Torino told Izumi to stay. Miruko's foot started to thud against the ground.

Miruko: Kid! I give you full permission as your intern teacher to act in any way seen fit!

Izuku: Yes Ma'am!

Miruko: Don't say ma'am, you make me feel old.

Miruko jumped out of the hole in the train. Izuku shrugged at his sister and jumped through the hole, activating his SDT form.

It was hell.

Izuku didn't expect this. There were Nomus, Demons and Devils everywhere!

Izuku: MIRUKO! This is bad! Devils are back! That means that there is a new demon king!

Before Izuku could say anything more, he was pounced on by a devil.

Izuku Immediately sliced it in half. Izuku summoned Doppelganger.

Izuku: Save as many people as you can! Kill any Devils you come across!

Doppelganger nodded and ran off. Izuku used his senses to find where Iida was. He was in a back alley. There were two other presences there. One was a pro hero and the other seemed to be Stain. Izuku flew to where they were.

Iida was laying in a back alley. Stain was bearing down on him. He couldn't move. It must be Stain's quirk. Just before the blade reached his neck, it snapped.

Izuku had landed in front of Iida. He looked at Stain.

Iida: No! Go! This is my fight!

Izuku: Yeah. really looks like it, dumbass!

Izuku then turned to Stain and stared him down.

Izuku: It's time to end your murdering spree, Stain.

Stain: And how are you going to do that? You're just a student!

Izuku: By putting your noseless ass in the ICU!

Gil: So, Devils have finally been released. Hell has been let loose. Let's see how Izuku handles it. I hope you enjoy. See you all in the next one

And as always;

Have fun, enjoy life, and much love!

This is Gil, signing out.

Word count: 1418

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 1.5K 19
Izuku Yagi had a great life. That is until he was diagnosed quirkless. And just like that his life went downhill just because of something he couldn'...
3.2K 105 13
A magical artifact known as the Infinite Fates. A set of cards that allows the user to summon one of each class card: Saber, Lancer, Archer, Rider, A...
13.7K 468 10
Izuku Yagi was born into a rough and miserable life. Izuku was born powerless within a world of superhumans. Izuku was neglected by his family while...
338K 4.8K 38
Izuku and Izumi Yagi, step-bro and step-sis,(Don't even think about it) were a happy family with their mother Inko Yagi, also known as the No. 17 Her...