YOU DESERVE AN OSCAR; teen wo...

By theloserizzy

"and i think you deserve an oscar for pretending nothing's wrong every day there's something else but you ca... More

P L A Y L I S T
P R O L O G U E
C H A P T E R O N E
C H A P T E R T H R E E
C H A P T E R F O U R
C H A P T E R F I V E
C H A P T E R S I X
C H A P T E R S E V E N
C H A P T E R E I G H T
C H A P T E R N I N E
E P I L O G U E

C H A P T E R T W O

118 6 19
By theloserizzy

april 8th;
1 year, 11 months and 21 days since scott's party.

AFTER ALL CLASSES FOR THE day had ended, Y/N walked through the campus with Scott, only to notice someone from afar.

"Is that Sheriff Stilinski?" Scott asked and Y/N nodded with a grin on her face before running over to him.

"Noah!" She called out and he turned. He held out his arms and pulled Y/N into a hug.

"How're you doing, Y/N?" Noah asked and Y/N nodded.

"I'm good." She smiled.

"Have you seen the news lately?"

Her smile faltered. "Mhm."

"You doing alright?"

"Yeah."

"Sheriff Stilinski!" Scott grinned after finally reaching them. The two hugged.

"Hey, Scott. You kids are staying safe out here, right?" Stilinski asked, looking between the two.

"Of course." Scott answered.

Y/N nodded in agreement. "Yeah."

Scott glanced at her.

Sure she had been safe, but Y/N was not doing well. Scott knew it.

"Well, that's good." Stilinski smiled. "What about Isaac? How's he doing?"

"Uh, yeah, good I think..." Scott stopped. "Uh, Sheriff, are you here because of S-- your son?"

"Yeah." He nodded solemnly. "I'm wanted to make sure you kids were doing okay."

"So you think it's him?" Scott asked. "You think it's Stiles?"

Sheriff Stilinski went quiet.

All three of them didn't just think it was him. They knew.

---

AFTER CATCHING UP WITH STILINSKI, Scott and Y/N decided to meet Isaac at a frat party he had invited them to.

"Hey, guys!" Isaac slung his arm around Y/N's shoulder and she rolled her eyes as he grinned. "You guys seen Boyd anywhere?"

"Nope." Y/N replied, pushing Isaac's arm off of her. "I'm gonna go get a drink."

She made her way through the crowded house and into the kitchen where all the drinks were kept.

After starting college, Y/N tried to push everything behind her. Going to parties was absolutely terrifying at first, but after while she got used to it.

"Oh, Y/N!" Allison waved her over, drink in hand. "Is Scott here?"

"Uh, yeah." Y/N turned around and pointed to the front door. "He's somewhere over there with Isaac."

"Cool, thanks." Allison smiled.

"Oh, Allison, do you know if Cora's around?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah, I think she's outside."

"Thank you."

The two went their separate ways. Y/N spotted Cora outside pretty quickly.

She was talking to a tall, dark-haired, older guy.

"Hey, Cora."

Cora looked over and her face lit up. "Y/N! Hey!"

"Who's this?" Y/N asked.

"Oh, this is my brother, Derek."

Derek stared quietly.

"Hi." Y/N greeted. Derek nodded back.

"Anyway, so what's up?"

---

"GOD DAMNIT." ERICA GROANED AS she looked at her outfit in the mirror. "My brand new shirt, too. Jesus Christ."

There was a giant red splotch of... well she wasn't entirely sure what it was, but she assumed it was lipstick from when she had accidentally dropped the tube earlier.

Erica licked her thumb and started rubbing at the stain, causing it to smudge and further ruin her shirt.

"Come on..." She whined before sighing and walking over to her closet. She flicked through her different shirts and dresses, trying to find a similar color to the one she had been wearing.

Her phone started ringing, but Erica ignored it the first time.

It was when it started ringing the second time that she realized it could've been one of her friends calling from the frat party down the street.

Erica was supposed to be meeting Y/N and Cora over there, so she needed to get a new shirt quickly.

Erica picked up her phone and answered the call, ignoring the fact it was a number she didn't know.

"Hello?" She held it to her ear, comparing two shirts to her stained one. "Is that you, Y/N?"

"No, this is her boyfriend."

Erica froze in place and silently cursed to herself before quickly hanging up the phone.

That deep voice was absolutely not any voice she recognized.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." Erica grabbed the first shirt she saw and pulled it on.

She knew Y/N well enough to know she didn't have a boyfriend. She also knew Y/N's history enough to know that her last boyfriend was a psychopath who murdered a bunch of people.

Erica had also seen the news that morning.

She started scrolling through her contacts on her phone and quickly tapping on Y/N's name.

Her phone rang, but she got no answer. Erica knew Y/N was at the party, so she probably didn't even notice her phone rang.

Erica's own phone had another random call appear on the screen.

She picked up.

"Can't get her on the phone? She must be busy."

"What do you want?"

"Gee, rather pushy aren't you?" The man's voice on the other end spoke. "But to answer your question, I want to kill you."

Erica's eyes had already been watering, but the tears began to fall as the fear set in.

She was just sitting on her bed, too.

"Why?" Erica asked, doing her best to keep her voice from wavering. "What the fuck did I do?"

"You're getting too close to her, Erica." The voice replied. "That's not fair. She's supposed to be mine."

"Close to who?" Erica looked around her dorm room, desperate for some kind of escape. The window seemed like the best option.

"Y/N."

Erica felt nauseous as she stood up and walked over to her window.

"I barely know her."

"Liar." The voice hissed. "You're friends with her. And I've seen that look you give her."

Erica froze in place. She didn't want anyone to notice that.

"I know that look because that's how I look at her, Erica." The voice seemed to growl. "Not you."

Erica slowly pulled the window open.

"Fuck you."

"You really wanna do that?"

The voice suddenly appeared closer than the phone, and Erica turned around to find someone in a Ghostface costume standing directly behind her.

Erica screamed and the killer dug a knife into her chest once, twice, three times before she fell backwards and out the window. Down three stories.

The Ghostface groaned as they looked out the window and down at Erica's body in a growing puddle of blood on the sidewalk.

Someone would find her eventually.

---

this chapter probably sucks ass because it's 2 am and i've been writing this on and off for like 10 days or smth but it's okay cause i have plans

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 62 14
Beacon Hills. A seemingly quiet town of nice people in a nice area. Y'know, besides the dead bodies that pop up all over the place and an endless lis...
23.1K 676 8
Y/n Mccall attended Blackmore University in New York, where she had met Tara and her friends leading to her making new friends and distracting hersel...
7.3K 155 39
Stiles and his friends finish their Senior year at Beacon Hills Highschool. They all drew closer to each other as more than a team but also a family...
228K 4.6K 42
Y/n Hale is Derek's younger sister who goes to Beacon Hills High school. She has fallen for the sarcastic stiles stilinski but he is pineing after Ly...