Beating Around The Bush (Teen...

Bởi boxxieofbox

My adhd brain has a new hyper fixation 😬 rip everyone that is waiting for me to update my other stuff...anyw... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 15

352 13 0
Bởi boxxieofbox

On the streets on Jump City, a large manhole came flying off from a black magic source. The cover came falling down fast when a few stray vines caught the cover. A loud relieved sigh came from the girl that had managed to catch it. Starfire pulled herself out of the manhole and the other two girls followed right after her.

"Oh, Raven! This is awful! Terribly, horribly awful!" Starfire who was still in Raven's body exclaimed loudly. Perci facepalmed at the girls volume while Raven, still in Starfire's body, started to drag her away. "Tell me about it." Raven said sarcastically. "Very well. Robin, Cyborg, and Beast Boy have been trapped inside tiny wooden bodies." Starfire started to explain the obvious. Raven's magic however was melting traffic meters. "While a creature called the Puppet King has taken control of their real bodies." Raven's magic made two newspaper machines explode with newspapers. "Which he is using to hunt us down! And you and I are in the wrong bodies and-"

Star was cut off by Perci and Raven placing their hands on her shoulders. "Starfire! You have to calm down!" Raven scolded. "You're leaving a trail of traceable magic that is leading right towards us." Perci said softly as she pointed back to the damage Starfire had accidentally caused.

"My powers are driven by emotion. The more you feel, the more energy you unleash." Raven briefly explained to the alien. "But what if they find us? What if our friends are doomed? What if I am stuck looking like this forever?!" Starfire yelled out. "Oh yeah, cause that last one would really suck." Perci said sarcastically as she rolled her eyes. "We'll fix it. I don't know how. But we will rescue the boys and we will get our bodies back." Raven reassured Starifre before there was a pause. "What's wrong with the way I look?" Raven asked offended by Star's previous statement. "Nothing!" Star quickly defended herself before blowing up a traffic light.

"We're going to figure this out and get the guys back, okay?" Perci said giving a reassuring smile to both girls. "We should all consider ourselves lucky though." Perci added making both girls raise a brow at her. "And why's that?" Raven asked annoyed. "I wouldn't be as confident as I am now if I was stuck with two of the boys in this situation." Perci said with a shrug of her shoulders. Her attempt to make the situation more light hearted didn't work as both girls glared at her. What surprised Perci was when a glass window a few feet away was covered in black magic as it cracked.

Raven and Perci both shot a harsh look towards Starfire as she held her hands up in defense. "I will try to calm down. Peace...quiet...tranquil-" All three girls jumped in surprise as the car next to them shot up into the air. "This is you're reminded to be thankful you didn't switch bodies and powers with me." Star and Raven both looked to see Perci with large sharp thorns sticking out by at least a foot. The thorns were just mere inches away from both of the girls skin. The car had crashed back onto the hard pavement with a loud thud. "We are so doomed." Raven said as she stared at the car.

The screech of a hawk caught all of their attention. "Beast Boy!" Star called out as she pointed up into the sky. The boy was transformed into a large hawk that circled them. "You mean zombie Beast Boy! Run!" Raven yelled pulled Starfire down an alley. Perci raised large thick tendrils from the ground that smacked Beast Boy down. Perci quickly ran to catch up with the two girls as they all ran away.

Perci had to keep herself from laughing as she watched Raven waving her arms up and down like a lunatic. "Fly! Fly!" Raven yelled as they continued to run. "I don't think that's how that works!" Perci yelled from behind the two girls as she caught up. "I knocked Beast Boy down. That should give us at least a little bit of time." Perci explained as all three girls started to walk.

"We cannot fight them again. I do not wish to, and in our present condition we would surely be defeated." Star said and Perci nodded. "I don't think we should fight them. Not until we know we can win. I can take out Cyborg and Beast Boy easily together or separate. But I have no idea if I can beat Robin. Whether it's all three of them or just Robin." Perci said looking down at the ground. Both girls noticed she seemed ashamed of her statement. Perci shook her head as if releasing her thoughts as she looked at both girls. "But please believe me when I say I will fight the best I can to protect you guys and help get them back." Both girls gave her a nod as they noticed burgundy and yellow roses appearing on her cheeks.

"How do you fly this thing?" Raven asked Star as they continued walking. "You must feel flight." Starfire said as she held her hands up for emphasis. "What?" Perci and Raven both asked confused. "When you feel the unbridled joy of flight, you will fly." Starfire said with a smile while Raven seemed to become worried. "Unbridled joy? Not really my thing." Raven said as they all stopped. "Maybe you won't have to feel as much? You're so used to having absolutely zero emotions that if you feel joy slightly, maybe it'll work." Perci said trying to help bring some sort of ease to the situation.

"Look!" Starifre yelled as she pointed to the other end of the alley. Raven jumped up at Star's loud voice making her fall on the ground. Perci also jumped as thorns shot out from her body. All three girls stared as a green animal growled at them. A green tiger came running towards them quickly. Perci was about to take care of it when Raven stopped her. "What do I need to feel to use starbolts?" She asked as they all stared at Beast boy coming for them. "Righteous fury!" "Your alien strength?" "Boundless confidence!" Starfire said with a large smile. Perci quickly made a large wall that separated them from Beast Boy.

"Did you ever think that this might not be a great time to figure this out?!" Perci yelled as she quickly pushed the girls to start moving. "That wall won't hold him back for long! We gotta keep moving!" Perci yelled as she ran behind the girls.

Raven, Starfire, and Perci all twisted through various alleys before a figure with a cape jumped down in front of them. They all skidded to a stop as Robin's body with glowing blue eyes stood in front of them. Perci quickly moved so she was between the girls and Robin. A growl from behind made all of them look over at beast boy. Perci watched as Robin held his staff.

One thought continuously ran through her mind before panic filled her eyes. She quickly ducked down as the girls dodged Robin's attack. Thankfully, Robin ended up hitting Beast Boy right on the head causing his staff to go flying elsewhere. The girls quickly used this as their chance to escape. Raven jumped behind an alley and grabbed Star and Perci slamming them against the alley walls. "A little gentler would've been nice." Perci said as she pried herself off the wall once Robin and Beast Boy had ran by.

Loud thuds came from next to them as Cyborg punched two large holes into the wall they were up against. The sudden attack caught Starfire off guard making magic appear right below Raven sending her flying into the air with a yell. "Wait for me please!" Starfire yelled as she ran grabbing Perci's hand. The girls quickly met up again as they ran right into a dead end.

Cyborg approached the girls and Perci pushed her way in front. Her eyes widened slightly as Robin and Beast Boy joined Cyborg. She shook her head with a growl to herself as she glared at the boys. The boys started to close in on the girls when Raven grabbed Star's shoulders. "If I can't fly, you have to levitate." Raven explained to her friends. Perci got ready to fight as hard wood and thorns covered her fights. "You know those words I always-" "Yes!" "Wait! You have to focus!" Raven quickly stopped her. "Don't make me hurt you!" Perci yelled to the boys as they stepped closer. "Azarath!" Star yelled as Perci crouched onto the ground. "Metrion!" Perci's hand grabbed onto an extremely small plant. "Zinthos!" Star yelled again. Perci quickly pulled the plant up causing an extremely large amount of vines to come up from the ground tangling up the guys. Just as the three girls were about to also be consumed by the plants, Starfire was airborne. Raven successfully grabbed onto both girls as they flew into the air.

All three girls screamed as they flew through the air at incredible speed. Raven held onto Perci's wrist tightly as she stared down at the city below them. "Woah...so this is what flying's like? This is beautiful!" She said as pink and white roses blossomed. She didn't even care as they got farther and farther from the ground. "I wish to stop! Please tell me the way to stop!" Starfire yelled down to Raven who was still screaming. "Look at the ground and imagine-" Starfire quickly stared directly at the ground. "Wait!" Raven yelled just as the girls started plummeting into a heap of garbage. Perci quickly wrapped all of them in a large ball of stems and leaves to protect them as they hit the garbage.

Perci's defensive ball quickly went back into her body as she let out a groan. "Okay...that hurt." She said as she pulled pieces of garbage off herself. "Ugh! I smell like the breath of a Snervian blork worm!" Starfire said as Raven moved trash bags around. "Raven what are you-" "Sh!" Raven yelled as she threw a trash back on top of Starfire. Perci let out a muffled laugh only to be hit with a garbage bag as well.

Robin and Cyborg walked in front of where they were looking all directions for the girls. Raven and Perci quickly noticed Star's hands become covered in magic making them give her a look. What surprised both girls was when Star quickly wrapped her arms around Perci. "Peace...quiet...tranquility..." Star said to herself, but it wasn't working as well as they all had hoped. Perci acted fast and held Star close to her rubbing her back soothingly. "You got this, Star. Just a little longer." Perci managed to whisper reassuringly to the princess.

"They're gone." Raven said giving both girls a smile. Perci and Starfire quickly relaxed at the news that the others were gone. They all looked to see Robin and Cyborg walking away and a sigh a relief left Perci. What surprised them was a green rat. Perci got surprised by the rat and shoved star off her making the girl gasp. Raven was able to cover Star's mouth while Perci looked away from the girls. They noticed her sharp thorns protruding from her body into many of the garbage bags. She had shoved herself hard in the corner between the alley wall and the garbage bags as she held her breath refusing to make and movements.

Best boy sniffed the bags multiple times, and the girls thought they would get caught. All three girls were sweating as they waited for the worst to happen. "Enough!" The voice of the puppet king shouted just before Beast Boy could spot any of Perci's thorns. The three boys stood like zombies as the Puppet king spoke. "We'll catch the other two, and make a quick puppet for the third after the ceremony is complete. "Ceremony?" Robin's voice came from the wooden puppet. "What ceremony?" Cyborg's voice said strained. "Just a little spell that will destroy you three and make your bodies mine forever. Come, my puppets." The puppet king said and all of them left.

The girls threw the large garbage bags out of their way as they moved. "You guys okay? Didn't knick you did I?" Perci asked concern evident on her features as she looked at the girls. "No, I'm fine." Raven said and Star nodded with a smile. "Uh...you got some stuff in your hair Raven." Perci said pointing to the gunk in the girls now long hair. "Ugh! How do you stand having this much hair?" Raven asked Star while Perci gave a soft laugh. "Hold on, let me get it." She said as she quickly getting multiple pieces of trash from her hair. Perci pulled Raven's hair back and let a small stem wrap around her hair to keep it out of Raven's face.

"Quickly! Our friends are in danger! We must follow and-" Star said pulled Raven and Perci's hands. "And what? Save them with my unusable powers while your unbridled emotions blow us to bits? Nice flying by the way." Raven said making Perci face palm while black magic surrounded Star. "At least I am able to fly! On my planet, even a newborn can unleash the joy of flight! But you are too busy being grumpy and rude to feel anything at all!" Star yelled and Perci took a couple steps back from the two girls trying not to get hurt by Star's emotions. "Maybe you haven't noticed, but my emotions are dangerous. I can't afford to feel anything. You may have my body, but you know nothing about me." Raven said as she turned away from Star.

Perci placed her head in her hand again as she realized just how screwed they were. "Perhaps you are right." Star said making both girls look at her. "And if you and I are to overcome this ordeal we must know everything about each other. So, begin sharing." Star said and Raven cracked a smile. "Alright." Raven said before her and Star sat down on the ground. "Uh...c-can I listen as well?" Perci asked unsure if she was allowed to listen. Both girls nodded to her and she send them both a soft smile as she made small patches of plants for them all to sit on. "I was born in a place called Azarath." Raven started her story while both girls sat intrigued to hear the half demon's story.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

680K 41.7K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
343K 5.8K 29
Hi! I'm Y/N, I'm a water goddess, and shapeshifter. I'm here to tell you about a prophecy I made while meeting Maui. The gods introduced us to each o...
21.7K 457 16
this is a sokka x reader and i guess a love triangle with zuko too <3 ------- DISCLAIMER!!! this is book three so read books one and two first xoxo ...
1.1M 49.7K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC