QUEEN OF DISASTER ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…ค๏ธด๐—ž. ๏ฟฝ...

By tulipdoll

๐Ÿปโ€โ„๏ธ ๋ฐฉ์šธ๊นŒ์ง€โ€๊’ฑ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—…๐—Ž๐—๐—“๐—’ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐—Ž๐—…๐–บ๐—‹ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—ˆ... More

โ€๊›โ‘…๊› ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ
๐ŸŽ€ โ—ฆใ€€ โ™ฉ
๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฃ ๏ผ weird but okay
๐Ÿค ๏ผ interact
๐Ÿฅ ๏ผ to care
๐Ÿฆ ๏ผ bicker
๐Ÿง ๏ผ made a mess
๐Ÿจ ๏ผ little by little
๐Ÿฉ ๏ผ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰
๐Ÿช ๏ผ story of us
๐Ÿซ ๏ผ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—†
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿข ๏ผ suspicion
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ ๏ผ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‹๐—†๐–พ๐–ฝ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿค ๏ผ attention
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ ๏ผ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—€๐—๐—๐—Œ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฆ ๏ผ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—’ ๐—†๐–พ ๐–ป๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿง ๏ผ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ๐— ๐—Œ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ ๏ผ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—„ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฉ ๏ผ ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–บ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿช ๏ผ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿซ ๏ผ ๐–ผ๐—‚๐—‹๐–ผ๐—Ž๐—†๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ๐—Œ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿข ๏ผ ๐—…๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—…๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—…๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฃ ๏ผ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ฟ๐—…๐—‚๐—‹๐—
๐Ÿค๐Ÿค ๏ผ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—‚๐—๐—’ ๐—€๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—๐—Œ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ ๏ผ ๐—Œ๐—‰๐—‚๐—…๐—…๐–พ๐–ฝ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฆ ๏ผ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–ฝ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿง ๏ผ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–ผ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐—‚๐–พ๐–ฟ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿจ ๏ผ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฉ ๏ผ ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—…๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„๐—’
๐Ÿค๐Ÿช ๏ผ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—Œ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ ๏ผ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—Œ๐–บ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—‚๐—‡๐—
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿข ๏ผ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‡๐—‡๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—‡๐—Œ
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฃ ๏ผ ๐–บ ๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–ผ๐— ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐—€
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿค ๏ผ ๐—‰๐—Ž๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—…๐—Ž๐–ฟ๐–ฟ
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ ๏ผ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‹๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—€๐–บ๐—‡
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฆ ๏ผ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž'๐—‹๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—ˆ๐—๐—‡ ๐—„๐—‚๐–ฝ
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿง ๏ผ ๐–บ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐–ผ
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿจ ๏ผ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—€๐—‚๐—๐–พ ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—€๐–พ๐—
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฉ ๏ผ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–พ ๐—ƒ๐–พ๐—…๐—…๐—’
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿช ๏ผ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡'๐— ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—’๐–บ
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿซ ๏ผ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‡๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ
๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿข ๏ผ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ ๐—‚ ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐—Œ
๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฃ ๏ผ ๐–บ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–บ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—’
๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿค ๏ผ ๐—ƒ๐–พ๐–บ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ
๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฅ ๏ผ ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๏ผŒ๐—‰๐—Œ๐—’๐–ผ๐—๐–พ
๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ ๏ผ ๐—‚๐—'๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—†
๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿง ๏ผ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—‚๐— ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—
๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿจ ๏ผ ๐—๐—‹๐—’ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฉ ๏ผ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–บ๐—Ž๐—๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐—… ๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐—€๐—‚๐–ผ
๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿช ๏ผ ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ'๐—Œ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐—
๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿซ ๏ผ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐— ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—†
๐Ÿง๐Ÿฃ ๏ผ ๐—๐—‚๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—€๐–พ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—†๐—‚๐—…๐–พ
๐Ÿง๐Ÿค ๏ผ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—‡ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐—‡
๐”Œ โ€ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐ŸŒธโ•๏ธ

๐Ÿง๐Ÿข ๏ผ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—„ ๐—‰๐—‚๐—‡๐—„

999 39 53
By tulipdoll

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐆
across the night sky, brightly lit by sprinkling colors of light yellow and pastel banners; the illumination and shine of the moonlight casting upon the drab fountain in the center of the school courtyard, all of it was so picture perfect, so simple yet so vibrant and lovely.

Under those fluorescent, lovely lights sat Aren, hunched over on a bench with his glasses slipped to the tip of his nose while his eyes focused fully on something in front of him.

I hummed in appreciation, glad he could make it at all, and completely content with the hopeful feeling of his eyes meeting mine.

Beside me stood Saiki, Kaido, and Nendo who also sported hopeful looks, Kaido looking the happiest of all. Their eyes sparkled at the meeting, glee filling everyone's minds.

"Aren!! You came!" Kaido announced while hopping over on his heels, wild blue hair bouncing recklessly around with every bounce.

"Hah, came." Nendo chuckled at the immature language, earning a sharp nudge on the ribs from Saiki; the pink haired boys mind set on how happy Y/n looked in that moment, her eyes lighting up as her lips upturned into a giddy smile.

Saiki had to admit he really liked seeing you happy. So the boy walked by your side, fingers aligning with yours, slowly warming the icy cusp of your palms. He took note of the pondering words echoing in Aren's mind, something that even he found heart breaking, 'There she is. She looks lovely.'

Saiki and I stepped in front of the purple haired boy, my hand slipping out of his before clapping energetically.

"Aren!! I'm so glad you're here!" I carried the same demeanor as Kaido, happy and overly excited while everyone else stood with relaxation. Though it'd only been a week or so since we'd all officially hung out together, something about this moment felt like a reunion of sorts. Our expressions all unique but our minds painting with the same excited murmurs.

"I'm glad too," Aren remarked with a pearly grin, "You guys are paying for food right?"

Saiki couldn't resist a chuckle, his face no longer nonchalant but rather excited alongside the rest of us.

"I'm not paying for shit," I gawked between everyone, gesturing at my empty pockets with a silly stare. "I was planning on making my boyfriend pay for it all."

Saiki's eyes lingered to Aren at those words, mind currently racing with wondering. But Aren's was simple, still and a bit calm. Only uttering the words, 'Look at her smile.'

For a moment Saiki related to the boy, silently understanding his simplicity in that moment.

"I didn't even bring my wallet," Nendo cracked a smile, tussling with the ends of his hoodie.

"I'll pay," Saiki relented, knowing he had some cash in his wallet, "But you're all paying me back later. I'll be making sure of it."

"You're the best sugar daddy-"

"Ew, shut up," Saiki swatted my hand away, scowling playfully while everyone else erupted in giggles, matching the electric air of the school fair around us.

The moon was high, elating the feeling surrounding us, the slight smell of greasy food and sugar filling the air as the food vendors began to cook delicacy's of grease and oil. To match, the restless winds of the cold night brought the shiver of excitement to us much quicker than usual, reminding me of why I was so happy in the first place.

"Let's go have some fun!" I called through the group, snatching Saiki's hand and dragging him along with the rest of our friends falling quickly behind.

-

I'd snagged a moment alone, my friends and boyfriend comfortably playing a game of ring toss noisily and failing (miserably). While they messed around boyishly, I leaned against the steel of the school railings that sealed us off from the wide field outside of campus, the moonlight prettily dancing across the wavy grasses.

I sighed deeply, wondering why the night was so peaceful, so calming. It wasn't a complaint, not at all, but it was a genuine wondering.

The noise of the school fair had died down slowly, falling to a silent murmur of tired students and staff who were, at this point, all growing excited to go to their beds. And then their was the familiar drawl of someone's throat clearing beside me, making my glance smoothly to the way of the noise.

Aren leaned against the railing beside me as well, blinking kindly between me and the moon with fluttery purple lashes. His irises, deep and brown like blotches of chocolate, peppered with the stardust of the night reflecting in them. He looked good, yet a small part of me felt weary. I'd missed his presence, just not the same way he missed me, and that was sad.

"Saiki sent me over to talk to you," Aren admitted with an automatic smile plaguing his lips, pink and puffy like gummies.

"Did he now?" I glanced at the pink haired boy, glad he'd decided to play therapist. Which, by the way, was totally out of character for the man. "I'm glad."

"Y/n... i hope you know im not mad at you or anything," Aren spoke calmly, lips pressing together while he tried to decipher the right words, "You should be more mad at me if anything, I mean, here I am causing issues in your relationship- stupid right?"

His stance remained calm, making me wonder why he was so relaxed despite the solemn attitude that drenched the air.

"It's not stupid, not one bit."

"Fine, it is a bit annoying though," Aren shifted his head back to Saiki, the other boys head turned our way, surely listening in on our conversation. And when his eyes met mine, the slight smirk on his lips reminded me of that.

"I am moving on," Aren's cheeks burned a slight pink, twinkling stares flashing in his eyes as he glanced toward another direction, landing on the very blue haired boy beside Saiki. And a small glimmer of excitement brewed in my body. My eyes widened, remaining as cool and collected as possible.

"Did you just blush while looking at Kaido?" I asked, tapping his elbow with a knowing glance, "Or, like, am I crazy?"

"You're not crazy," Aren mumbled against the harsh rush of the settling midnight air, his pretty purple strands falling in front of his eyes with the wind, "I may or may not have a teeny tiny crush on Kaido."

"Dude- you should tell him!" I urged, excitedly toying with his arm, bouncing up and down with an affirming grin.

"Eh, I'd rather get over my crush on you first," Aren glanced at the rest of the group, noticing the pretty grin of Kaido as he won himself a cute stuffed seal, his eyes turning into upward slants of glee while he did so.

"Right..." I blushed, my eyes falling to Saiki as well. It seems all the pieces were falling into place, after so long of being caught in the middle of something, something I can't even quite describe with words, everything was aligning. "Well, I could totally help you whenever you're ready. I'm ship it, to be honest."

"I appreciate your support, Y/n," Aren shifted his body upward, standing straight up and wrapping his arms around me in a tight hug, my heart filled with joy and I excitedly hugged back, "Thanks for being such a good friend, Y/n. Genuinely, you're the best friend I've ever had."

I teased, pushing back with a friendly grin, "That's not saying much considered you were friends with gang members before meeting me."

He rolled his eyes, "I mean it!"

"I'm only teasing," Saiki's eyes burned into me, lovely glowing irises catching mine as a sweet grin crept across my face. He smiled back, nodding at me with understanding before gesturing for the other guys to follow him over. And soon enough everyone was together, almost as if the end of a Disney channel show, our minds clouded with pretty hazes of friendship and all that corny shit.

"Aren, look what I won!!" Kaido exclaimed happily, flashing the fuzzy seal stuffed animal like a trophy of winning.

"That's fucking dope," Aren played with the animal, "I'm proud of you."

Saiki snaked a hand around my waist, lips meeting my ear before a low whisper echoed into my hearing, "Did you two make up, for good now?"

"You should know shouldn't you?" I smiled, dragging my teeth across my bottom lip while looping my arm in his, "Mr. Eavesdropper."

"It's not my fault I have magical super powers and you don't," He hummed, quilting his words with teasing layers of sweetness.

"Well, what did you think? About, Y'know, Aren and Kaido?" I lowered my voice in a whisper, tiptoeing to his ear and glancing at the other boys who were all roughhousing and playing around; playful giggled erupted from Nendo as Aren gushed at Kaido who cutely stood latched on his arm, almost nudging his head into the slightly taller boys shoulder.

"I think we should root for them silently."

"But what if we-"

"No, no meddling."

And with that Saiki planted a sugary kiss on my cheek, peppering more up my forehead, "Let's go get some coffee jelly, hm?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313 23 10
Y/n l/n faces troubles after her parents divorce. As a way to get a fresh start, her mother decides they should move away. Despite y/n's expectations...
240K 8.2K 20
**We own nothing.** Please don't sue us. We decided that there weren't enough Kaido x Readers out there so we made one. We hope everyone enjoys!
226K 4.4K 38
โ€ŽโŒ‡ ๊ฑฑ์ •๋“ค์„ ๏ผŽ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–บ ๐—‡๐–พ๐— ๐—†๐–พ๐—†๐–ป๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—€๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‰๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–บ...
553K 14.9K 36
หš เผ˜โ™ก ยทหš โ‚Šหšห‘เผ„ุ˜ โ๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐˜/๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐›๐š๐...โž โ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ž!โž โ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ.โž โˆ˜โ‚Šโœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜ โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ข...