The King Of My Heart (A Peter...

By grace_de07

The princess of Narnia ruled for hundreds of years alongside Aslan, her protector. The sons and daughters of... More

Playlist
Eternal Winter
Nature is a powerful force
Have courage and be kind
Except one
It. Can't. Happen
World's that can't mix
I need you
No more ice
Spring was blooming
Almost-kiss
I see you
Responsibility
The Truth
Flashback
The Battle
The Crowning

Caught up in a war

219 9 2
By grace_de07

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𓆩♡𓆪 𝐹𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒶𝓈𝓎 𝓂𝒾𝓇𝓇𝑜𝓇𝓈 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝒾𝓇𝑒 𓆩♡𓆪

𓆩♡𓆪 𝐼𝓂𝒶𝑔𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓅𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓉 𓆩♡𓆪

- 𝘔𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘊𝘰𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘺 -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝐘/𝐧, Peter and the rest of the children along with the beavers arrived at the house where Mr Beaver lived. His house was small but judging by the size of beavers it was perfect. The house was made of hundreds of snow covered sticks. From a distance Y/n could hear Mrs Beaver walking towards them she stopped in her tracks as soon as she saw the children.

"Oh I never thought I'd live to see this day." Mrs Beaver looked at each of the four children in awe and then stopped her gaze as she saw Y/n . The four children stepped out of the way to let Y/n through. Mrs Beaver bowed immediately.

"Princess I can't believe your here! Oh it's so good to see you my dear" she held her arms out and Y/n knelt down to hug Mrs Beaver. After she stepped away she looked at herself and brushed her fur down with her hands and turned towards Mr Beaver.

"Look at my fur! You couldn't give me 10 minutes warning?" she exclaimed

"I would've given you a week if I thought it would've helped" Mr Beaver replied and chuckled which made everyone else let out a little laugh. From the corner of Y/n's eye she could see Peter looking at her, she tried not to take notice of it and looked straight forward.'

Y/'s mind:

 'I can't give in. I can't give him the wrong signals, he's here to defeat the White Witch. That's all Y/n remember. It can't happen.'

Peter's mind:

'God she looks beautiful, as fresh as a daisy out in this snow covered land. Why isn't she looking at me? We had a moment earlier at least I think it was a moment.'

They both snapped back to reality when Mrs Beaver asked everyone to come inside.

"I'll get you some food and we can have some civilised company" She emphasised the word 'civilised' which made Mr Beaver nervously laugh and he walked behind her inside the house. All the children followed, except one. Peter grabbed Y/n's wrist and pulled her back. It took her by surprise.

"Yes Peter?" Y/n asked anxiously

"Sorry I just wanted to ask-" he paused and tried to think of something quickly since he didn't have a question he just wanted to keep looking at her.

"Yes?" Y/n's head tilted and she smiled while looking into his eyes with the most innocent and gracious look, which only made Peter more nervous. Then it came to him.

"How do you know all of these animals?" Peter finally asked, realising it was a stupid question.

"Well I am a Princess Peter you'd think I'd know the creatures who roam this land" She answered

"Yes I um I realise that now" He said embarrassed but it made Y/n chuckle slightly which made Peter blush and look at her with such admiration and awe. This made Y/n more nervous.

"We should get inside before sundown" she bowed and turned round quickly to walk inside. While Peter was left standing there.

Y/n mind:

'Idiot'

Peter's mind:

'Idiot'

All the children gathered round the table, other than Edmund of course who was sulking on the steps. Y/n brought him a drink, Edmund looked up shocked but smiled slightly. Y/n joined the others and sat next to Peter. Don't say anything she couldn't help herself. I personally don't blame her.

"Isn't there anything we can do to help Mr Tumnus?" Peter asked as I handed him a drink. Mr Beaver was working on the fireplace.

"They would've taken him to the witches house" he said hyper-focused on the fireplace. Not the best house to have a fireplace in but I'm not one to judge.

"And you know what they say, there's few that go through them gates that come out again" These words saddened Lucy and Y/n. Lucy looked down at the fish and chips that was handed to her, she looked disgusted. Y/n quickly waved her hand and the plate of food changed to real food that Lucy would enjoy. Lucy smiled excitedly and started eating. Y/n just winked and carried on drinking not noticing that Peter was still admiring her. 

"There's hope dear" Mrs Beaver said comfortingly making Mr Beaver spit out his drink.

"Oh yeah there's a right bit more than hope" Mr Beaver edged closer and whispered.

"Aslan is on the move" This made the three children smile at his words while Y/n sat up in her seat not nervous but proud to know him. Edmund got up from the steps and walked towards the table.

"Whose Aslan?" He asked, Mr Beaver burst out laughing.

"Whose Aslan he says, you cheeky little plyter" Y/n knocked the table towards Mr Beaver and raised her eyebrows giving him a signal that Edmund was serious.

"You don't know do ya?" Mr Beaver asked.

"Well we haven't exactly been here very long" Peter replied. Mr Beaver stood up straight.

"Well he's only the King of the whole wood, the top geezer, the real king of Narnia." No reply from any of the children and Edmund went back to his steps to sulk some more. 

"Just ask the Princess she'll tell you everything!" Mr Beaver raised his drink to Y/n and all the children turned to look at her. She took a deep breath and looked at the children.

"He's been away for a long while-" Y/n began

"But he's just got back and he's waiting for you near the stone table" Mr Beaver interrupted. 

"He's waiting for us?" Lucy asked

"You're blooming joking! They don't even know about the prophecy!" He shouted looking at Y/n and Mrs Beaver. 

"Look" Y/n took over 

"Aslan's return, Mr Tumnus arrest, the secret police. It's all happening because of you" I protested.

"Your blaming us?" Susan turned towards me Y/n instantly shook her head but before she could say anything Mrs Beaver said just the right thing.

"No, not blaming dear. Thanking!" Mrs Beaver pointed towards me to let me continue and all the children turned towards Y/n.

"There's a prophecy, when Adam's flesh and Adam's bone sits at cair paravel in throne. The evil time will be over and done."

"You know that doesn't really rhyme" Susan joked, Y/n laughed.

"Yeah I know it don't-" Mr Beaver started to get frustrated.

"Look you're kinda missing the point!" He shouted. Y/n took over once more.

"It has long been foretold that two sons of Adam and two daughters of Eve will defeat the White Witch and restore peace to Narnia" Peter and Susan slowly look at each other with worry filling their faces. Peter turned to Y/n, he's concerned and frightened.

"And you think we're the ones?" Peter asked but before Y/n could get a word in Mr Beaver had his last straw.

"Well you better be cos Aslan's already fitted out your army!" He shouted

"Our army?" Lucy asked concerned and looked towards her brother for comfort but he could not provide none for he felt the same as her.

"Mum sent us away so we wouldn't get caught up in a war" Susan protested to Peter. He turned to Mr Beaver.

"I think you've made a mistake, we're not heroes!" These words upset Y/n.

"We're from Finchley!" Susan carried on, this confused the Beaver's and Y/n. Susan started to get up.

"Thank you for your hospitality but we really have to go!" Susan looked at Peter and he looked at Y/n. She didn't say anything but just grabbed his arm to make him stay put and he did so.

"You can't just leave!" Mr Beaver protested.

"He's right, we have to help Mr Tumnus" Lucy cried. Peter stood out and escaped Y/n's grasp which made all her attention turn to him.

"It's out of our hands!" He sternly said. Y/n looked at him but he didn't look back so she turned around and looked down at the table. Little did she knew as soon as she looked away Peter's eyes could not strain away from her any longer and he was feeling bad and wanted to say something. 

"I'm sorry, but it's time the four of us were getting home" Peter began to walk out which made Y/n stand up quickly to protest him to not leave. But when Peter and Susan turned to call Edmund, he wasn't there. Panic grew over the children and they realised he left the house long before they finished talking. Y/n stepped towards Peter and he turned his head towards her.

"I'm gonna kill him!" He shouted.

"You may not have too. Has Edmund ever been to Narnia before?" Mr Beaver asked. Y/n grabbed Peter's arm once more and she could see the peace spread around his body.

"We'll find him" She said tightening her grip on Peter arm and he put his hand on hers. 

So much for it can't happen. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 1.5K 52
Her mother was one of the few who still believed Aslan would return. Her father and even her brother didn't believe much anymore... And even after h...
31.8K 479 8
𝕰𝖉𝖒𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝕻𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖊 𝖝 𝕱𝖊𝖒!𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗 | in which two rulers of narnia slowly fall for one another.
119K 2.1K 58
[Completed] With her birth the fulfilment of a thousand year-old prophecy was bound to be brought to life. They saw it in her eyes- her power, her st...
15.3K 260 15
Around a year after they have returned from Narnia Edmund falls ill and the doctors believe they cannot save them. A message from Aslan reaches the P...