The Missing Mafia Princess

By MafiaAngel8394

Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark A... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 29

8.6K 197 8
By MafiaAngel8394

Third Person

While Noah and the girls danced together, Yaszy was still sitting in her car drinking the vodka she grabbed from her trunk.

Nick and Jason were upstairs in one of the rooms talking about what just happened. "What happened between you and Ronnie?" Jason asked.

"He kidnapped my sister with the help of her dad and who knows he could go after Yaszy next which I know she can defend herself but still." Nick told Jason whose eyes widen from what he heard.

"How the fuck is he out of jail already?" Jason asked making Nick shrug his shoulders.

"If I knew I would have told you." Nick said sitting down in one of the chairs in the room.

"Let's change the subject why don't we? How did you meet Dark Angel and how did someone like you end up with someone like her?" Jason asked Nick who only smirked.

"Remember that desperate sophomore girl, Brittany Goldbach?" Nick asked Jason who nodded his head.

"She tried picking a fight with Yaszy in the cafeteria and Yaszy defended herself and that's when I knew she was different from most girls." Nick said making Jason smirk.

"She's a keeper man, I have never in my entire life met a girl who cared about her friends' safety. I mean look she's saving your sister and their friends from being drugged." Jason said making Nick smirk, and nod his head agreeing with Jason.

"Where did she go anyways?" Nick asked Jason who responded in her car.

Nick nodded his head and stood up making Jason do the same and the two walked out of the room they were in and then walked down the stairs.

Nick walked out to see what Yaszy was doing and Jason went back to the others. Nick opened the driver-side door to see his precious princess sleeping in her car while holding a bottle of vodka to her chest.

Nick pulled his phone out to snap a picture of his adorable princess sleeping. He took the picture and then put his phone away and nudged her thigh which made her open her eyes.

"You okay? You fell asleep while holding a bottle of vodka." Nick asked her and she nodded her head.

"Yeah I'm fine, I was gonna go get the girls but then I didn't want to ruin their fun so I just came out here and accidentally fell asleep." she said making me chuckle.

"How about I go get them, so you five can leave and once the party is over I'll come right over?" Nick said making Yaszy smile.

"Please, I don't feel like walking all the way there and then back." She said making Nick laugh.

"Of course, princess." Nick said placing a kiss on her temple then walked towards the house and then through the front door to the back yard where his sister and her friends were.

Noah saw her brother walking towards her with no sight of Yaszy and she knew it was time to leave so she tapped Aurora who got the message and stood up.

Nick reached the girls and Aurora tapped on Brooke who was starting to fall asleep in her seat. "Is it time to leave?" Brooke asked making Aurora nod her head.

Evelyn stood up and held a hand to help Brooke up, and Brooke grabbed Evelyn's hand and then stood up herself while yawning.

The girls followed Nick out to Yaszy's car and when they reached the car they opened the door and then slid in the car. Nick peeked Yaszy's lips and then he hugged Noah before they pulled away from the house.

Nick walked back inside the party and then out back where his friends were. "Hermano, ella era ruda y es el Ángel Oscuro. Será mejor que consigas algo antes de que sea demasiado tarde." Lion said to Nick who just responded with rolling his eyes and then glared at Lion.

(Hermano, ella era ruda y es el Ángel Oscuro. Será mejor que consigas algo antes de que sea demasiado tarde- Bro, she was badass and she's the Dark Angel. Better get some before it's to late.)

"Tranquilo, mi amor, he oído que no es amable con los chicos que hablan de ella así." Jenna said to her boyfriend who rolled his eyes.

(Tranquilo, mi amor, he oído que no es amable con los chicos que hablan de ella así- Easy my love, I hear she doesn't take kindly to guys talking about her like that.)

"Lo creo, pero ella no está aquí, cariño, y Nick no me derataría, ¿verdad, hermano?" Lion asked Nick who just smirked.

(Lo creo, pero ella no está aquí, cariño, y Nick no me derataría, ¿verdad, hermano?- I believe it but she's not here babe, and Nick wouldn't rat me out would you, brother?)

"¿Nick? ¿No lo harías?" Lion asked making Nick shrug his arms and then crossed his arms.

(¿Nick? ¿No lo harías?- Nick? You wouldn't would you?)

Yaszy Romano

Once we entered the penthouse the girls immediately took off to look around which made me laugh and shake my head.

I showed them the guest rooms and they picked out a room and then they said good night then walked into their rooms.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen and opened a cabinet door and my jaw dropped. It was a cabinet filled with big snacks and small snacks.

My eyes landed on a big container of cheese balls and I immediately grabbed them and grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge and walked to the living room.

I walked in and sat down on the couch then turned on the tv. I clicked on Hulu and turned on Scandal.

I started tossing cheese balls in my mouth while watching the show. I felt my phone vibrate beside me and I saw it was a message from Nick.

Nick: The party is over, what's the address princess?

I messaged him the address and then turned off the tv and closed up the cheese balls then I sat them on the table with the remote right beside the container of cheese balls.

I stood up from my spot on the couch and walked out of the living room towards the stairs. I walked up the stairs and then walked into my penthouse room.

I walked to my walk-in closet and picked out a sleepwear outfit. I stripped out of my dress and took my shoes off then I changed into the sleepwear.

I threw my hair in a bun and then I walked out of my closet then walked out of my room to head downstairs to wait for Nick to arrive.

Once I reached the bottom of the stairs I saw the door open and Nick walked in making me smile. He looked around with a smirk on his face and as he looked around his eyes landed on me making him turn completely around to face me.

His eyes looked me up and down making a smirk form on my face. "Is everything you own purple?" Nick asked making me smile.

"It's been my color since I was a baby." I said walking towards Nick who was looking around again.

When he looked back in my direction he jumped slightly making me laugh. "Jesus, I see why they say you're as quiet as a ghost." Nick said making me smirk.

"I picked up a couple of techniques to scare someone." I said making him smirk.

He walked over to me and stood in front of me then he rubbed his thumb against my cheek. I've noticed he likes doing that, I can't lie I do have some soft cheeks.

He leaned down and connected his lips with mine and our lips moved in sync together. I wrapped my hand around his neck and he had his hand resting on my cheek and his other was on my waist.

He pulled away making a smile form on my lips and I saw lust swirling around in his eyes. "How about we go to sleep? We both had a busy night tonight." Nick said making me nod my head.

I grabbed his hand and guided him upstairs to my room. I opened the door to the room then we walked inside and I let go of Nick's hand and walked over to my bed.

I pulled the covers down and I felt something raise the back of my shirt making me turn and come face to face with Nick. "What's wrong with your ribs?" He asked darkly making me freeze in my spot.

Think Yaszy! Think!

"Adoptive parents." I told Nick the truth but he didn't stop there.

"Can you show me?" He asked making me shake my head.

"I would say yes but I was planning on telling the girls everything tomorrow and I do not like repeating myself multiple times." I said rubbing up and down my arm while watching his movements and facial expressions.

"I can wait until tomorrow it's not a problem, Princesa." Nick said making me smile up at him and he poked my nose which made me laugh.

Nick walked to the other side of my bed while I got into the bed and pulled the covers up. Nick got in the bed then under the covers and pulled me close to him.

He kissed the top of my head and laid his head on top of mine then lifts it back up making me look up at him confused.

He was glaring at something making me follow his eye of sight and saw he was glaring at my hand which was lightly swollen and lightly bruised.

"Who did that to you?" Nick asked protectively and deeply.

I let out a sigh before speaking up. "You." I said looking anywhere but him.

"Princesa, what are you talking about?" Nick hissed making a shiver run down my spine.

(Princesa- Princess.)

"When you were glaring at the man in green earlier you kept squeezing my hand to the point it was hurting badly so I had to press on the pressure point on your arm just for you to let go, and that's the reason why I was in my car." I said bringing my hand up to my necklace and started fidgeting with it.

"I'm sorry baby girl, I didn't mean to hurt you. He did something bad to Noah but got out of jail recently and I guess seeing him just makes my blood boil." Nick said making me grab his hand and squeeze it gently.

"Nick, what you did to my hand wasn't your fault, you were just being intimidated by an asshole and you weren't focusing on the world around you, that's all and you have every right to be angry when you see him." I said making him kiss the top of my head.

"Thank you, baby girl." Nick said as he lays his head on my head which caused me to smile softly.

As I lay in Nick's arms I thought about my past. I'm surprised that I made it through the pain and misery. I heard soft snores escape Nick's lips meaning he fell asleep.

I closed my eyes and let my body relax then after a little bit of laying there darkness consumed me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 11.4K 63
A man claimed by the devil. A woman claimed by no one. Until him. Santo Romano is a monster. His family relies on him to torture and kill. It's his...
1.2M 31.7K 54
They thought that she was dead before she got to live. They have been deceived by the person they were supposed to trust. She grew up loved, but that...
947K 17K 48
When Klara Ivy De Luca is finally reunited with her parents and her six brothers after eleven years of being kidnapped, Is she the same sweet and bub...
Found By Belle

Non-Fiction

342K 8.7K 60
FINISHED. 12/25/23 Second book will posted on February 10, is called 'Lost.' Will have a sequel to this book. Aurora is a new born baby. When her par...