•| His Intoxication |•

By like_a_Moonlight_

"You're mine" He yelled at her as he slammed her body against the wall, holding her shoulders firmly as he gl... More

▪︎Introduction▪︎
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
(NOT A CHAPTER!)
Chapter 30

Chapter 11

280 4 0
By like_a_Moonlight_

"What!!" Hira yelled at me as she held both of my shoulders shaking me like I'm that soda bottle which has that 'shake before use'.

"Girl im dizzy stop"i breathed out.

"Bro like seriously he did all that"she said as she curiously stare.

"Um..yea he did that and i have to marry him i mean he's not that bad"i added as i look at my nails to look casual.

"Yar (dude) your life is like those type of turkish dramas"she said while dreamily batted her eyelashes.

"Ok now shall we sleep tomorrow we have to go shopping" i stated and laid down pulling the covers over myself.

"Yea..i think i should sleep too" Hira yawned as she puts her phone on the bed side table.

"Good night Ayzel"

"Good night Hira"

"Sweet dreams?"

"Sweet dreams"

"I love you?"

"I love you too"

"Dream about me and not about that arrogant bitc-"

"For God sake Hira go to sleep you brat"

"Ok ok bai bai"

NEXT MORNING:

"Bish Wake up"

I graoned as someone rapidly shaked my body aggressively.

"Yawar stop" i pulled the covers over my head.

"Bish its me Hira and Get up we have to go shopping" she said as she jumped..yeah..literally jumped on me almost knocking me out.

"Hira You fat Cow get up im dieing" i struggled to push her off.

"Believe me i would happily look at your dead body"she cheered.

"Bish get off me"she finally got off me as i was about to grab my slipper.

"Girl relax i surrender now go and fresh up i woke up ages before you" she raised her arms up to surrender.

"Now get out and help my mom out" i said as i grabbed my towel and dragged my feet to the bathroom.

Time Skip:

"Bro stop baking your face with make up you look like a cake" i said as i watch Hira slamming the blender on her face.

"A delicious one to be exact" she sassed.

"That kinds sus" my brother added.

"Oh shut up you lil sh*t" i barked at him.

"Now lets go you lazy corpse looking thing" hira said as she puts on her sneakers on.

"Im alive bish" i argued back.

"Judge that by looking at your pale ass face, get some sunlight bro" she said as she dragged me out.

"Ill drive" i said as i grabbed the keys.

"Then I'll take my Shahadat right here before dieing" she said jokingly.

"Oh shut up" i chuckled.

During the Ride we were blasting Arabic and Pakistani song on the way and Shouting the lyrics and I'm sure we are probably sounding like a dieing Goat.

"Ayzii lets go there" she said as she jumped up and down excitedly.

"Ok ok you don't have to act like a kid now" i chuckling as i shook my head slightly at her childish behavior.

While we were at the store we were goofing around mostly and if we didn't got out immediately i swear the staff could have kicked us out.

"Im hungry lets go to the food court or Oo i heard that flavoured popcorns at the best here" she said as she fished out her phone to takee some photos.

"Yeah lets go-" i stopped as i heard my phone ring.

I took it out but it was just a unknown number. I accepted the call anyway.

'Bońjour Darling'

A deep voice came from the other side of the call that sended shivers down my spine.

"Umm Sir do i know you? Im sure its a wrong number" i stuttered a little.

'Oh Darling no, i know who my darling is and you are looking so feisty today even more than i last saw you my sweetheart'

'Oh.. i know who that is'

"How did you get my number Mr. Zaviyar khan?" I said firmly as i felt my anger rise up.

'A little birdie told me'

"Oh shut up please now don't call me ever again" i said as i hope that this sentence will shut him up but i was wrong.

'Oh darling my sweet little darling, i missed you babe so i came just in time to your house and i got to know that you're out shopping with that cute girl by your side so i got your little brother by my side and i you look around you'll see your fiance face'

He chuckled as i went pale. I hate to admit that i simp over his voice but.

"No not my friend and my brother Zaviyar i swear if you did anything to them i kill you with my own hands i swear I'll never forgive you-" his laugh cutted my sentence off.

'Oh my munchkin why would you think that i would hurt them they are precious to you and I'll never let my Darling be sad, hmm?'

"Ok so where are you?" i said as i looked around.

"If you look behind my Queen you'll see your king" a familiar deep voice came from behind.

I turned around and saw that angelic yet demonic face that i hate and i kinda like as well.

"Umm..sir who are you?" Hira asked him as she looked at me suspiciously.

Thats where we talked through telepathy, if you're a girl you know ;).

Who's this hot guy?

My future fiance

What!!

Yeah i know

Hira turned to him and smiled sweetly yet it was a forced one.

"Salam Zaviyar bhai (brother) im Hira Your Ayzel's best Friend...its really pleasure to see you here as we didn't expect a devi-i mean my jiju( sister's husband or idk) to be here..hehe" she gritted her teeth as she was about to throw a punch at that heavenly handsome face that has a devilish monster beneath.

"Salam Hira, i have heard about you alot from Ayzel" he said smiling softly at her.

'I never did' i thought as my eye twitched slightly in annoyance.

"Ayzel, darling you didn't told me about how beautiful your bestfriend is MashaAllah" he said Smiling slyly at me.

"Yeah. i. forgot. Sorry." i emphasized every word.

"Oh stop Bhai you're making me blush" she said as she cover her face with her hands.

Zaviyar chuckled at her. Literally Chuckled. Wow now i have to encounter my future fiance flirting with my bestfriend.

"You didn't told me that he was this hot" she whispered at me as she peeked through her fingers.

"Ok shut up now lets go shall we? As you're here too" i smiled as sarcasm dripped from my words.

"Yeah lass goo!!" Yawar popped out of nowhere, linking his arm with Zaviyar's arm as i gaped at them with my eyes widened and wide open mouth.

"Girl close your mouth" hira closed my mouth with her fingers.

"So darling lets go? To thd food court, right?" He added as he also placed a hand on Yawar's arm. I swear they look like a happily married couple.

"I told you not to call me those names i hate it"i replied as i saw hira stared at him in Awe.

"Oh shut up you said in high school that it was in your bucket list-" i smacked her on the back of her head, not letting her finish the sentence.

"See i know you like it AND ma'lady please don't hit my precious sister..Heer you okay? I hope my darling didn't hit you hard, its just that she's jealous" he said smirking and  caressing Hira's head where i hitted her as she was giggling. All i could do is just mock his words.

"Lets go Amore, yeah?" He asked me- well not me, yawar.

"Lets go" yawar said cutely that made me fake gag.

While were eating i was chatting with Hira all the time and when i glnce at Zaviyar and Yawar i saw them gossiping as if they were bestfriend since ages, i smiled at the view as they were getting along well.

He was smiling and laughing alot with Yawar, i never knew his laugh was that calming and heavenly, the way his eyes close and the way his pearl white teeth are showing.

Time Skip:

"AYZEL why didn't you introduce me to him bro he is like my other half that i lost" yawar blabbering cheerfully.

"Oh shut up he's not that nice" 'or is he?' I thought as i walked to my room.

"Girl lets go to the parlor we have to get your manicure pedicure or Zavi bhai will get scared of your gorilla hands" she said as i turned to her.

"Since when did you care for him?" I asked her curiously.

"Oh girl he is such a sweet brother that i wish had" she said softly.

"Oh really" i muttered.

"Yeah he's not that bad, he just want someone to help him get out of his shell" she said as she held my hands and continued.

"And i think that someone is you" my eyes widened as i heard her words.

'That someone is you'

'I think i can help him open up'

(A/N:Sorry kind of  a boring chapter. I ran out of  ideas..hehe-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 534 69
This story is about Aarav Singhania who studies in college. One day he met Aleena khan in his college. They both became friends and soon fell in love...
4.8K 136 12
Adrian is new to town and decides to explore Hawkins. When she stops for ice cream, she meets a gorgeous girl and has to get to know her better. - ...
37.4K 1.8K 52
''jis tarah se ye hathkadi kaid karti hai na usi tarah se kaidi ho gyi hai aap hamare dil ke karagaar mein '' (the way these handcuffs prison same wa...
301K 21K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...