TᕼE ᔕᑭIᗪEᖇᐯEᖇᔕE || ᗰIGᑌEᒪ O'ᕼ...

By Maria555556

ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᑭTIOᑎ Iᑎ IᑎTᖇO .҉ .҉ .҉ ᕼOᑭE YOᑌ ᒪIKE TᕼIᔕ OᑎE ᗩᔕ ᗯEᒪᒪ .҉ .҉ .҉ More

IᑎTᖇO
ᗩᑕT 1
ᑕᕼᗩᖇᗩᑕTEᖇᔕ 1
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 1
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 2
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 3
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 5
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 6
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 7
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 8
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 9
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 10
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 11
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 12
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 13
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 14
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 15
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 16
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 17
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 18
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 19
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 20
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 21
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 22
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 23
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 24
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 25
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 26
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 27
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 28
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 29
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 30
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 31
EᑭIᒪOGᑌE 1
ᗩᑕT 2
ᑕᕼᗩᖇᗩᑕTEᖇᔕ 2
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 1
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 2
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 3
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 4
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 5
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 6
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 7
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 8
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 9
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 10
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 11
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 12
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 13
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 14
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 15
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 16
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 17
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 18
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 19
ᗩᑌTᕼOᖇ'ᔕ ᑎOTE
ᔕIᗪE ᔕTOᖇY ᗩᑕT 1
ᔕIᗪE ᔕTOᖇY ᑕᕼᗩᖇᗩᑕTEᖇᔕ 1
ᔕIᗪE ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 1
ᔕIᗪE ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 2
ᔕIᗪE ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 3
ᔕIᗪE ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 4
ᔕIᗪE ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 5
ᔕIᗪE ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 6
ᔕIᗪE ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 7
ᔕIᗪE ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 8
ᗩᑌTᕼOᖇ'ᔕ ᑎOTE

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 4

1.1K 23 0
By Maria555556

"What can I do with you?" Victoria spoke to the liquid "And what exactly are you?"

Her doorbell rang and she carefully put down her things, keeping the flask as safe as she thought it could be. As she opened the door for the delivery man who was bringing her the food she had ordered, she failed to lock the door to her in home lab and her cat slid into the room, jumping onto the table and knocking over the last remaining of the red liquid into her coffee cup.

"Carnage, no!"

Victoria went back into her lab and shooed the cat away from the room, not noticing something was wrong as she was slightly sleep deprived. With a tired sigh, she placed the white plastic bag on the floor besides her and took her coffee mug. Seeing as there was little to no more coffee left, she drank it quickly and leaned over her lab's table to continue her experiments.

Ж

Miles stands in front of Ms. Calleros' desk as she slides a test with a 0/100 written on it.

"A zero? A few more of those and you probably have to kick me outta here huh? Maybe I'm just not right for this school?" Miles said unconvincingly.

"If a person wearing a blind fold picked the answers on a true or false quiz at random, do you know what score they would get?" Ms. Calleros told him.

"Fifty percent?" he responded pausingly.

"That's right!" she replied.

"Wait wait!" Miles shook his hands at her.

"The only way to get all the answers wrong, is to know which answers were right" she writes a 1 and a 0 in front of the 0, making it a 100/100 "You're trying to quit. And I'm not going to let you. I'm assigning you a personal essay. Not about physics, but about you and what kind of person you want to be"

Ж

"Victoria!" Rio Morales came into her sister's house after having knocked on the door for a few long minutes and not having received any response.

The woman who had been studying the serum she had 'borrowed' moved away from the lab table and turned on the lights to the room she was in, squinting due to the change and having the light shine in her eyes.

"Over here sis" she locked the door behind her and passed her hand over her hair to get rid of her tousled hair.

"Victoria, have you really been in there all day? With those little experiments of yours?" Rio reproached to her younger sister as she slid off the younger woman's protective goggles from her eyes.

"No?" Victoria answered uncertainly.

"I've told you not to do that. What are you looking into in there anyway?"

"Nothing you should worry yourself about sis" Victoria told her sister.

"Victoria, what happened to your eyes. They're so bloodshot. Oh I told you" Rio continued to chide her sister "Come on. Come have dinner and then off to bed with you"

"You aren't my mother Rio" Victoria said despite letting her sister take off her lab coat and push her out of her own house.

"No, because if I were our mother, you would be getting the chancla" Rio told her.

Ж

Miles goes to a familiar building, where he sees a light on in the top apartment.

His uncle Aaron was texting on his couch when he receives a picture text of him, texting, from 1 second ago. Uncle Aaron looks at his window and sees Miles hanging there.

"Uncle Aaroooooon! Hey! Were you scared?!" Miles said as he chuckled.

Miles presses his face up against the window making a funny face.

Ф

Aaron washes dishes as Miles spars with Aaron's punching bag not-very-competently:

"You want that, huh? Unh. Unh" he tells the inanimate object.

"What's up with school?" Aaron asked his nephew as he checked his phone.

"Going great. Got tons of friends" Miles responded sarcastically.

"You can't tell me it's all that bad" Aaron said as he put his phone back in his back pocket "There... smart girls is where it's at. Place must be full of 'em"

Aaron walks over to the punching bag and holds it for Miles.

"No, there's no one. There's no one" Miles stops jabbing at the bag as Aaron walks over to the microwave to get some popcorn.

"...Yo I cannot have a nephew of mine on the streets with no game" Aaron teased his nephew.

"I got game!" Miles defended himself "There was a new girl, actually, she's kinda into me. You know how it is"

"What's her name?"

Miles sits on the couch, and SCRIBBLES in his notebook.

"You know we...this is...we're laying down the ground work right now" Miles finally gets out after stuttering.

Uncle Aaron reacts, amused by Miles effort to sound cool.

"You know about the shoulder touch?" the man asked his nephew.

"Of course I do! But tell me anyway" Miles said.

"Tomorrow find that girl, walk up to her and be like..." Aaron places his hand on Miles' shoulder and says in a deep voice "'Hey'"

"You serious Uncle Aaron?" Miles asked him between chuckles.

"I'm telling you man, it's science" Aaron shrugged his shoulders.

Ж

"Victoria, how has work been?" Rio asked her sister as the both of them and Jefferson sat at their dinner table.

"Good, good. Alchemax is proving to be quite a big challenge to beat as a corporation but, you know..." Victoria raised her shoulders as she finished her fried chicken and went to put the dirty plate and glass in the sink to clean as she picked up the dish soap and sponge.

"I don't like them. I've heard a few things about that association but I still don't like it. We don't even know who runs that place" Jefferson said, pointing his fork at her.

"Like Spider-Man?" Rio teased her husband as she let Victoria take her plates and scrub them clean.

"Exactly" Jefferson nodded his head.

"Victoria" the woman called turned around after she had tried to sneak out of the house "You will be going to sleep aren't you?"

"Yes, yes" she nodded to her sister "Don't you worry your pretty head sis"

Outside the Morales household, Victoria took out her phone and read the messages she had gotten.

P🕷🕸

"Good luck"

Aaron D

"Miles is with me. We're down in the underground passages"

Reading the last text message, Victoria looked up at the window where her sister's living room was still illuminated and bit her lip before making her decision.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.3K 1.6K 31
(On hold until Beyond the SpiderVerse) "𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢, 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎...
44.1K 1.2K 9
𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝘀.
132K 1.7K 29
What if things had gone differently? What if the blond Peter Parker of Earth 1610 got to train Miles like he said he would? What if Miles had already...
1K 19 10
𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒐𝒏𝒆-𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒔 (𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒎�...