ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 19

"Jess. Ben. Come with us" he pressed his watch and opened a portal.

"He'll yeah!" the scarlet spider jumped right into the portal, disappearing quickly through it after Jessica.

"Someone catch Spot" Miguel ordered.

"Suéltame! Let go!" Victoria muttered to the man.

She gave a little scream when he hiked her up onto his shoulder as he passed through it as well.

As Victoria found herself hiked up onto Miguel's shoulder, she couldn't help but feel a mixture of surprise and indignation. Her heart raced as the portal enveloped them, and she clutched onto Miguel's back for stability. The disorienting sensation of traveling through dimensions made her stomach churn since she was being held upside down and still when going through it, but she resisted the urge to let out another yelp. She had already been through enough surprises for one day.

Once they emerged from the portal, Victoria quickly took in her surroundings. She was back home, in New York and with not one, not two, but three Spiders that were hunting down Miles, her nephew. Miguel gently set Victoria down, releasing his grip on her arm but instead slipping his clawed hand to his waist, so she wouldn't try to escape.

"Welcome back home" he said "We're in his home now, and we have some important work to do"

Ж

Miles went flying into the house chimneys as he was spit out of the portal. He pulled himself behind one of them as he felt a panic attack coming onto him, so he pulled off his mask and took deep breaths.

Ж

Miguel stalked forward from the alley they had come out of, with Jessica driving off on her motorcycle and Ben, the Scarlet Spider, stretching behind them. The other two spiders left to search around the city for Miles, looking for any trace of him.

"Will you let me go?" Victoria asked the man who still was leading her forward.

"No" he growled back at her "I still need to ask you many things. But that will have to wait"

Ж

Miles was desperately swinging throughout his city, making his way back home as quickly as he could. Several memories were going through his mind, of his uncle Aaron, of all his old Spider friends as well as the accusation from Miguel.

He swung each time faster and faster as he launched his webs faster and faster to reach his home in time. He crashed into one of the passing cars, shaking it off just as quickly.

Ж

Miguel's head snapped to the side as he heard something happen on the other street. His eyes squinted and he called Jess and Ben on his watch.

"Did you check your locations?" Miguel asked the other two spiders on the other side of the watches.

"Yes Dad" Ben snarked n]back.

"No sign of him" Jess told him.

Lyla could you just send everybody out?" Miguel asked the hologram "Anywhere, anywhere he might be"