ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 22

"Whoa. Dude, was yours anything like this?" Miles asked Peter.

"Mine was like this, but take away the jeep, the plane... imagine it way smaller. Imagine a futon. I feel sad for this guy"

Miles notices one of 616 Peter's costumes... it has a cape. He looks back at Peter slyly, vindicated. Victoria inspects a black spider suit which instead of a whole mask held onto the suit had a loose mask that could be tied to the face in black and white. With permission from May, she took it and found it fit her face nearly perfectly, a reminder from her late friend.

"Peter knew how dangerous the job was. But he figured the only one who could stop this guy was Spider- Man" May tells them.

"Kingpin knows we're coming. We're going to be outnumbered" Miles tells her.

"Don't be so sure" May holds out "my name is" stickers "You might need these"

Four sets of eyes open in the shadows. Spider sense rings out everywhere as Miles gasps and Gwen spins around, on high alert, while Victoria and Peter look up.

 Spider sense rings out everywhere as Miles gasps and Gwen spins around, on high alert, while Victoria and Peter look up

"You think you're the only people who thought to come here?" May said smugly.

One of the spiders in full black and white steps forward, the tails of his coat flying as if there was wind inside.

"Is he in black and white?" Miles asks.

"And where is that wind coming from? We're in a basement" Victoria asked as she and Peter shared a look.

"Wherever I go, the wind follows. And the wind, smells like rain" the black and white masked hero said mysteriously.

There was a mechanical noise and a small girl drawn like an anime along with a huge Ed and blue robot fell from the ceiling.

"Hi guys! Konichiwa! Hajimemashita yoroshuku?" the girl said.

"Konichiwa" Victoria said softly.

"This could literally not get any weirder" Peter says.

"Don't jinx it..."

Victoria is cut off when Spider-Ham walks into the shot next to Peter. Long beat. He sticks out his hand for Peter to shake.

"It CAN get weirder! I just washed my hands that's why they're wet" the pig clarifies "No other reason"

All of their spider senses go off and they all look at each other as the new spiders tell them:

"You're like me"

'"My name is Peter Parker/My name is Peni Parker/My name is Peter Porker.