The family he always wanted (...

By TheeHotGrl

This is a SASUHINA novel, so if u don't like it, then DON'T read it! Thanks! ☺️ (PART TWO) -For Mature Audien... More

A Table Of Contents
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7. We Gon Get A Lil Messy 🤷🏾‍♀️ *Long Af*
8.
9. *Pretty Long*
10.
11.
12.
13.
14. *A Lil Long*
15. *A Lil Long*
17.
18. *A Lil Long*
19. *SMUTTY*
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33. *A Lil Long*
34. *A Lil Long*
35. *A Lil Long*
36. *Long Af*
37. *Long Af*
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.

16.

134 10 20
By TheeHotGrl

That weekend Hinata dropped the boys off with their father's before going on her date.
*
I'm sorry for making you mad daddy.

Yusuke was on his father's back as they strolled through the woods, listening to the radiant sounds of nature. "You didn't make me mad. I just have problems." The little guy smiled.

Sasuke caved in and decided to spend time with his son. He realized how selfish he was to sit and blame him for his problems.

No kid should ever be put in the middle of their parent's bullshit. Besides, the little fucker was funny. Always making corny jokes and doing small things to make him laugh.

Can we practice hitting targets?
Sasuke flung his hand and threw out a kunai, that perfectly landed on the tree.

"Mommy will be mad if she finds out I've been teaching you this." Yusuke rose 1 of his little fists in the air and roared out to the sky.

I won't tell!

Sasuke felt the beat of his heart rumbling. Hearing his son be so determined to work and practice at things bought him old memories.

He didn't want his son to be too excited about anything because that's when the bad shit starts. He'd hate to have to kill his own flesh & blood or worse, Yusuke having to kill him.

"Alright bud. Which spot do you prefer?"
Sasuke continued to walk along the dirt path until Yusuke tapped his shoulders a bunch of times. He turned his head around to look at the little boy and looked at the tree he pointed at.

His eyes grew wide and he continued walking again but Yusuke already hopped down from his back and ran toward the tree.

Daddy I wanna practice on this one.
He happily beamed and waited for his father to begin the fun activity.

"Yusuke, no."
He marched over to him and grabbed his son's arm, pulling him away from that old standing wood that haunted his treacherous mind.

The young lad began straining as he tried yanking his arm away from the rough hands of his father. Daddy! Let go of me. This hurts!

Soon, Yusuke began crying from the pain and that's when Sasuke finally let him go.

But he snatched him up from his little purple shirt and looked him straight in the eyes.

"Don't you ever go near that tree! I'll punish you if you disobey me!"

Yusuke cried louder and Sasuke pulled him in for a hug, patting his back softly and shushing him, to calm him down.

After everything was settled Yusuke told his father sorry and asked for cake & ice cream after. Sasuke didn't mean to hurt him so he granted his son's wishes.
***
Naruto was worn out at the end of the day since he spent all morning, afternoon, and evening playing with Boruto.

Nighttime came when he collapsed on the couch but Boruto came running out of the room and hopped on his stomach.
Causing the tired man to jerk up in pain.

We're not done playing daddy.
The little blond was about to hop again until his father caught his feet. "I'm tired buddy."

His voice rasped as he breathed heavily.

So what daddy! Get up!
Naruto groaned inwardly before making a hand symbol to poof a clone, that laid on his back on the floor.

The little energetic blond leaped off his father onto the clone.

Daddy let's play catch.
Boruto tried pulling the clone up with all his strength but he was too heavy and the copy wasn't exactly helpful either.

Daddy get the hell up!
Boruto cursed at his father's twin and he did just that. Stretching his long limbs as he got up with a long frustrated breath.

His baby boy was finally happy, getting to run and play around with his father.

But the poor man was so exhausted that he ended up falling on the floor before poofing away.

Which drove Boruto mad.
Daddy you're acting like a wuss.

"Nope, it's time for bed."
He hushed his son and ran him a shower.

After telling Boruto a story about when he was a kid and how he grew up, as he slowly patted his back. Naruto placed him in his bed and kissed his forehead while his son slept peacefully.
***
Ino and Sakura were having their daily weekend girl chat while their kids spent some quality time with their fathers.

Sakura wore a short red dress, that stopped at her mid-thighs with some thin strappy red heels and cherry red lipstick.

Her hair was pulled into a high bun.

Ino wore a mini black skirt along with a solid black tube top and pair of black ankle heels.

Her hair was curled wavy, down her back.

They both sat at the Konoha Hotel's restaurant. Sharing a martini and taking a break from their day-to-day mother-and-wife life.

"You greedy bitch. You had both of them?"
Ino was sending her best friend a death glare.

Sakura scoffed. "It's not like I planned for it to happen. Kakashi called me to take care of them." She crossed her arms while returning the same jealous look.

"He said take care of them, not fuck them."
Ino was now crossing her arms.

"Look piggy, it's something that just happened and..." Sakura bit her bottom lip.

"I had the time of my life that night. Getting fucked by those two was better than I expected." She smirked.

Ino finished her martini and rolled her eyes. "Okay, I'm officially jealous of you."

Sakura leaned back in her seat. "I know."
She felt herself getting wet from the naughty thoughts. But Ino snapped her out of them.

"We had some fun that night with Sasuke but now I wanna experience them together too."
Ino squeezed her legs together under the table from the hot scenes that bounced in her mind.

"It's pretty fucked up for you to be smiling in Hinata's face while fucking her husband behind her back." Ino thought out loud.

"Not to mention, playing auntie to that handsome little son of hers." She smirked slyly.

"Okay, first of all, I'm Sasuke's first love. Second of all, me and that woman are not friends. We just run in the same circle and have the same colleagues." She pointed at Ino.

"Also, if I wanted Sasuke back, which I don't. I could snatch him away from her in a heartbeat." Sakura dared Ino to say something else and she never did.

Once she was done defending herself she began sipping on her martini again.

But the fierce blonde wasn't the type of woman to back down, so it wasn't a shock when Ino began throwing some shots of her own.

"Well listen here, billboard brow. I don't give a shit about you being his first love. He would drop both of you for me." Sakura scoffed again.

"I mean what man on this planet could ever resist a beautiful blonde?" She said boldly.

Sakura stood straight up from her seat.
"Why don't both of us go pay him a visit and find out!" She threw her hands on her hips and scolded Ino.

"Fine! Let's go!" Ino stood from her chair also.
***
"What's so important that you called me over eleven at night?" Sasuke stepped aside to let Naruto and his son in.

Boruto was sleeping on his father's chest as he slipped off his shoes.

After carefully slipping off Boruto's jacket & his slides, he put him in the bed with Yusuke and quietly shut the door before joining Sasuke in the kitchen.

Sasuke wasted no time pouring a big amount of Jack Daniels into both the glass cups that sat on the kitchen counter.

He quickly grabbed the cup and took the shot.
"Ugh!" He gritted his teeth from the burning that hit the back of his throat.

"You ever worry about your son turning out like you?" Sasuke asked Naruto as he poured himself another drink.

The blond instantly narrowed his eyes at Sasuke. "The fuck that's spose to mean?"
He then took his shot and poured another shot into the glass.

"I mean do you ever worry about him getting all the fucked up parts of you?"

Naruto leaned his lower back on the counter and thought about what the question meant to him, for a hot minute.

"I'm stressing, dobe."
Sasuke was now on drink number 4.

"What if Yusuke has the lust to kill? What if he turns out to be evil like I am? I could never live with myself knowing I didn't do everything to stop him from being fucked up like me..."

Naruto stared at his best friend before looking off to the side, thinking about the time he let his anger take over while dropping a couple of bodies. This was when he was about 20.

Only Sasuke knows about his deepest darkest secrets. The thought of Boruto not being able to control his temper or his anger scared the shit out of him. He knew how reckless his rage could be and he didn't want that for his son.

"I just think it's important for us to know that our sons aren't us. They're their own person." Naruto finally spoke with some sense in hopes of subsiding the concern Sasuke had.

"But what if that's not true? What if it's all bullshit? What if they receive our karma?"
Sasuke was staring off into space.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"Who the fuck could that be? Hina shouldn't be picking up the boys until tomorrow."

Sasuke took another sip before going to open the door. When he made it, he never thought to see the 2 pretty faces that just waltzed in.

"She thinks you would drop me for her. Tell her she's delusional." Ino had her hands on her hips while dissing Sakura.

"That's not true! Tell her she's the delusional one, Sasuke." Both of the women have been arguing with each other.

Sasuke closed and lock the door and eyed both of them attentively.

Ino then turned her head to the kitchen to see her sexy ex. "What are you doing here?"

Naruto scanned her body. "I could ask you the same thing." She moved closer to him, pressing her perky double-d breast against his abs.

"You know dobe, we haven't had her yet."
Naruto grabbed the liquor bottle and took a hand around Ino's throat. Causing her to gasp.

"No, we haven't. Let's go!"
Naruto slapped her right cheek lightly.
*
"I want you to be a good girl and watch."
Sasuke whispered in Sakura's ear as he ran his hands down her slim body, making her chew her bottom lip and shiver slightly.

He stopped at her ass and gave it a harsh slap, causing her to yelp, then he squeezed both her plumped cheeks roughly.

Sakura moaned as his hands made their way to her wet pussy, cupping it outside her thongs.

"Lay back on the bed and play with yourself." He slapped her ass again. "And watch."

Both his hands glided up the front of her thighs, her flat stomach, and landed on her cherry cup breasts.

"I want you to strip, lay on the bed, and play with your pussy while you watch us fuck Ino. Got it?" He whispered to her authoritatively.

Her fluid was dripping down her thighs now and when she felt his hard dick against her ass she sucked in a deep breath.

Sasuke stepped away from her and she did what was told, taking off everything.

Then she slipped onto the bed and spread her legs wide, dragging her finger down to her throbbing clit and rubbing it in circles.

Her eyes were focused on Naruto and Ino.

"Don't try to pull away!"
The bossy blond grabbed a fist full of her hair and shoved his dick more into her throat.

Argh Argh Argh

Naruto thrusted his hips as he drilled into her mouth, tears spilled down the corner of her eyes as she tried breathing through her nose.

"Relax your fuckin' throat." She gagged on his hard shaft but the rougher he was with her, the wetter she got. Her right hand reached in between her thighs to rub her soaking pussy.

Her spit & saliva spilled down her chin and on the side of her lips as he throat fucked her.

"You're gonna choke her, let me fuck her mouth." Sasuke stepped aside from Naruto while stroking his hard dick.

Naruto pulled out of her mouth and smirked. "I'll fuck her other hole instead."

Sasuke grabbed a fistful of her long hair and pulled her face toward his dick. "Open!"

She dropped her mouth open and stuck her tongue out. Sasuke drove his hips forward as his dick went in and out of her mouth.

Naruto was now behind Ino.

He peered at her soaked hole for a sec.
Then 1 of his hands went up in the air and slammed down on her right asscheek.

Her back arched and she moaned around Sasuke's dick. The vibrations surrounding his hard stick made him groan deeply.

Ino felt her whole body burning, she was turned on to full capacity. This was probably 1 of the most kinkiest shit she's ever done.

Naruto flipped his hungry blue orbs over to Sakura on the bed. She was pinching 1 of her pink nipples as her other fingers were rubbing her little button.

When their eyes met, Naruto took his hard dick into his hand and lined it up with Ino's entrance.

He placed his other hand on her soft hip and without warning he jammed his dick into her.

MMM

Naruto fucked her behind. Snapping his hips back & forth with full force. So strong that he rocked Ino's mouth around Sasuke's dick.

He screwed his eyes shut & threw his head back as both his arms went to his side.
"Don't stop fucking her dobe."

Sakura's 2 fingers were now fucking her pussy. "You wish this was you we were fuckin', don't cha?" Naruto grunted as he fucked Ino harder.

She whimpered, fingering herself deeper as her half-lidded green orbs peered into Naruto's.

Naruto plunged his dick deeper into her drenched pussy and her juices began splashing on the back of her thighs. MMM~

Sasuke felt himself getting close so he began matching Naruto's pace. His heavy balls swung and smacked against Ino's neck.

Her eyes began rolling in the back of her head as Naruto dug his nails into her hips while he pounded her from behind.

Ino's inner walls clasped Naruto's dick before they began fluttering. Her heart raced as she felt herself coming to a climax.

Sasuke's dick twitched in her throat.
While both his hands were gripping her hair tightly as he panted.

Sakura's legs began to quiver as she felt her release breaching through.

Both her eyes bounced from the sexy fox, the tantalizing tiger, and the raunchy blonde as her index finger flicked over clit and her other 2 fingers penetrated her dripping pussy.

Soon enough, the 4 of them came together.

After catching their breath, Naruto slowly pulled out of her and Sasuke did the same.

A big blob of her saliva was attached to his dick and then she fell over. Her body was stretched out on the floor and her eyes were shut tight.

Ino was finished.

"Aww, Sasuke. Look at her, she thinks we're done with her." Naruto teased.

"She's sadly mistaken." He replied lowly.

The 2 studs switched positions.
Naruto lifted Ino and placed her body on top of his and Sasuke got behind her, spreading her ass-cheeks. "Sakura get over here."

Once the pinkette stood from the bed she had to stay in place for a sec because her legs were weak and wobbly.

After gaining some senses back she walked over to Sasuke and kneeled.
"Get my dick wetter with your mouth."

Not waiting any longer, she did just that.
"Gonna fuck this nice little asshole of yours."
He smacked Ino's ass brutally.
*
Yusuke groaned softly as he shifted in his bed, turning over and stretching his arm.

Once he felt something beside him he shot his eyes open.

He stared at the small figure in the dark, leaning in a little closer to get a better look.

Now fully realizing that it was his bestie the little boy began poking his whiskered bro.

Hey Boru wake up.
The young blond groaned and turned away from him in his sleep.

Boru!
Yusuke practically yelled his name.

Boruto frowned before speaking, now half awake. Shut up Yusu.

Yusuke did the opposite.
Is this a sleepover?

Boruto opened his blue droopy orbs and looked around in the dark, and felt the difference in the mattress, now knowing he wasn't home.

When did I come here?

Yusuke answered. You slept walked here.

Boruto stretched his tiny arms over his head.
I gotta quit doing that.

Yusuke got up from the bed and turned on his bedroom light by standing on his tippy toes.

Boruto's eyes gaped open as he trailed the room. WOW! Your room is awesome.

The boys heard some shallow screaming from outside the room. Boruto hopped out of bed and walked toward the bedroom door.

It's probably coming from the living room.
*
Naruto hiked Ino up and down on his dick as he stood, fucking her.
Y-You're ssssooo deeep yahhh!
She cried out.

Sasuke's back was against the wall as he had Sakura bent over, fucking her from behind.
Ooooh Sasuke! Yessss!
She whimpered loudly.

The door crept open and Naruto glanced at the little legs coming through.
"Sasuke!" He shouted.

The raven head quickly made a hand signal and a clone poofed in the hallway, halting the door shut. Daddy what's all that noise?

Both the young lads looked up at Sasuke.
"It's wrestling, what are you boys doing up?"

Yusuke and Boruto looked at each other.
Can we have some cookies? The blond asked.
*
Sasuke's clone let the boys play in the backyard at the built-in playground until 4 am.

But after that time passed, he gave them both 1 sleeping gummy, telling them it was a special fruit snack and no longer than 10 minutes, they were laid out.
***
That Sunday morning, Sasuke and Naruto got the master bedroom cleaned up, and Ino & Sakura took a long shower.

After drying off & putting back on their clothes, the girls decided to go get breakfast before going back to their homes.

"What the fuck are we gonna tell them?"
Ino rolled her hair into a high bun.

"That our phones died and we booked a room because we were too drunk."
Sakura responded.
*
Naruto slept in the guest room (Hina's room) and Sasuke slept in the main bedroom.

Maybe around 2 pm, the little boys woke up.

After using the bathroom they made their way to Sasuke's room. Daddy wake up.

His loud snoring echoed.
Boruto saw something on the floor and went to pick it up. What is that Boru?

He shrugged.

Yusuke looked to his side and saw the same thing on the floor, just in a different color.
He picked it up too.

The boys observed the soft fabrics, feeling them and bringing them to their noses to sniff.

Luckily for them, Naruto was up.
"Hey dipshit-" He ragged, scratching his golden messy locks and yawning.

1 look at the boys holding the underwear & he instantly snatched the thongs away.

Uncle Naruto what is that?
He came up with the biggest, quickest lie.
"Pajamas." 

Why do they look like that?
Boruto curiously asked his father.

"You want some cereal?"
Both the little boys began jumping up and down and raced to the kitchen to eat.
*
When Sasuke and Naruto were officially up, they spent time with their sons.

Playing catch, going out for a walk, telling them stories about how the village used to be, & showing them some inappropriate jutsu, which the boys found pretty cool so it was alright.

That Sunday was perfect for them, they ended the night with popcorn and an action movie.
*
6 MONTHS LATER, DECEMBER

Hinata wasn't sure what was going on with Sasuke and Naruto but it seemed like every time she called them, they didn't answer or they had an excuse for not getting the boys.

It was like after that weekend they had the kids, they weren't available for anything else.

She's contacted Naruto multiple times to adopt Boruto and get full custody of him but that asshole never picked up the phone or responded to any of her freaking text messages.

She's contacted Sasuke the same amount of time too but even he didn't reply to none of her messages. What the hell was going on?

Hinata went to both of their houses but they never answered the doors and according to Lord Sixth, they have been going on missions but only occasionally.

Whenever something was really dangerous and needed skilled shinobis then that's when they would go, but he said they haven't had those problems as of lately.

So again, she wondered, what the hell was going on between those 2?

Yusuke & Boruto have been upset for not seeing their fathers and they've been getting into a lot of trouble at daycare because of it.

Hinata realized that if she wanted them to respect her the same way they respected Sasuke & Naruto, then sadly, she was gonna have to put her foot down and show them who's the adult.

She hated it, she really did.

But ever since she's been being more stern with them, not rewarding them for their bad behavior, and giving them reasonable punishments.

They've listened to her more.

Luckily for her, she was beyond grateful to have her father, her brother, her friend Ten Ten, and some of the Hyuga staff help out with the boys whenever they could.

She loved having a great support system because taking care of 2 boys, that was constantly growing and getting more active, was not easy.

Now that the year was coming to an end, Hinata made sure to dress the boys in some warm coats and gloves.

She didn't need them catching a cold and getting sick.

This morning she made them pancakes with sprinkles for being on their best behavior at daycare. They both said they wanted to go swimming, so she told them she would have a room booked for them after daycare.

"Give me kisses."

Both the little boys pecked her cheeks and they waved her goodbye before walking into the classroom with the other children.

Hinata left the daycare and began stomping in the direction of her path. She wasn't going to work, not just yet.
*
She opened the front door with the spare key. Sasuke must've forgotten that he gave this to her the day their son was sick.

Walking into the house, she couldn't believe what she saw. 2 huge liquor bottles were open on the counter and there were some pills scattered on there as well.

4 women she assumed were strippers or hookers. 2 were wearing g-strings with no tops, 1 with pink hair, and the other was blonde. Grinding on each other.

Then the other 2 were grinding on Sasuke and Naruto. They weren't wearing anything.

The girl on Sasuke hair's color was half pink and half red while the girl on Naruto hair's color was half pink and half blonde.

Hinata was astonished!

She began seeing red.
If she could commit murder.
They'd be so dead right now!

Naruto reached into his pocket and pulled out a condom while murmuring something to Sasuke drunkenly.

It was when he finally glanced toward the door, he saw Hinata standing there with a murderous glare.

He instantly pushed the woman off him and stood making his way to his first love.

Sasuke then turned to her and did the same.
*
"So this is what you both been doing for the past six months?! Having sex with whores?!"
She screamed at both of them.

"My sons are acting out because you two idiots would rather live like single low-life trash than be a damn responsible parent!"

Naruto reached out his hand to her.
"Don't touch me!" She smacked it away.

"I'm disappointed in both of you!"
The waterworks came flowing free.

"Until you two get your shit together, you're forbidden from seeing the boys, I will NOT ALLOW YOU TWO TO BRING FILTH AROUND THEM!" She howled loudly.

"You can't stop me from seeing my son!"
Naruto yelled back at her.

"YOU ALREADY DID THAT ON YOUR OWN FOR SIX MONTHS STRAIGHT!"
She screeched to the top of her lungs.

Sasuke was too ashamed of himself to look at her, keeping his gaze focused on the floor.

"I hate you two right now." Her voice cracked.

Naruto stayed silent as his eyes fell to his feet.

After wiping her tears away she told them 1 last thing before leaving the house.

"Don't think about getting them or coming around until you both get your life back on track. I mean it!"

She then turned around and bolted out of the guest room, then the front door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60K 1.4K 32
FEM! OP! READER X NARUTO BOYS A story about Y/n Senju being Tsunade and Jiraiya's child - will she make all the boys at the academy swoon over her? T...
21.6K 1.5K 29
𝑁𝑎𝑟𝑢𝑡𝑜 𝑥 𝐻𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑎 ❝𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗴𝗼―𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿❞ 𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗿𝗲: Modern Fanfiction 𝗔𝗯𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁: Dwindling amidst the glimpse of th...
11.5K 790 42
When Uchiha Sasuke was just about done with everything he's endured, he finds himself in a foreign land where he meets Hyuga Hinata. Struggling with...
34.4K 1.2K 53
This is a SASUHINA novel, so if u don't like it, then DON'T read it! Thanks! ☺️ -For Mature Audience Only -18 & UP ⬆️ - I DO NOT OWN THESE IMAGES OR...