๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ...

By ecllipwzee

" Shes got a fake ID and a nose ring Those kinda of girls tend to know things Better than I do " Lana Goldin... More

๐–ช๐–จ๐–ซ๐–ก๐–ธ ๐–ฆ๐–จ๐–ฑ๐–ซ
๐–ข๐– ๐–ฒ๐–ณ & ๐–ฏ๐–ซ๐– ๐–ธ๐–ซ๐–จ๐–ฒ๐–ณ
00. Bellys take on things
002. Lana Launch!
003. Salt Breeze
004. Dinner and Maturity
005. Late night mistakes
006. Hug of a lifetime
007. Bruises and cuts
008. A not so peaceful evening
009. Interupted dates
010. Happy birthday, Belly
011. The disaster of Taylor
012. Monica
013. Birthday dinner
014. Regrets
015. Heart shape kisses
016. Stupid

001. The return of the three

1.1K 24 3
By ecllipwzee

𓆉 𝖪𝖨𝖫𝖡𝖸 𝖦𝖨𝖱𝖫 𓆉

CHAPTER ONE
𓆉

LANA COULDN'T WAIT FOR THE knock on her front door, June first. It was what she looked forward to the most. Seeing Jeremiah at her door, holding a new stuff animal that he always made sure to bring her from Boston so he could gift it to her.

Lana's heart jumped with joy when their special knock pounded against the front door. Her socked feet bounded against the wooden floor, rushing to make it down the flight of stairs as she hurried towards the white painted door with a reef full of summer nic nacs filling the round surface.

As she opened the door her eyes landed on the charming blond standing in front of her. Lana's eye lit up with excitement, leaving the inside of her home to be inside his warm arms. "Jere!" She squealed in excitement.

"Lana!" His arms held her tightly while keeping hold of the blue sparkly narwhals he'd gotten for the girl. Her legs wrapped firmly around his lower waist and her arms wrapped gently but lovingly around his neck.

Her head slowly left his shoulder when she heard the small sound of sniffing. Her face scrunched up when she noticed Jeremiah sniffing her shirt. "What are you doing?" She laughed, catching him off guard.

"Are you wearing a new perfume?" He asked innocently, giving her a sheepish smile. Jeremiah noticed her new ocean scent with a hint of floral.

"Yeah, it was a present Susannah gave me last year, figure I'd try it out. You like it?" Lana informed in as he gently placed her down onto the porch.

"Yeah it really matches you." He told her truthfully, leaning in to pinch her soft rosy cheeks as she swatted away his soft hands.

"Get your clammy hands away from me." She ruffled his nest of hair, causing him to act on the same motions she did previously when being pinched.

"I'm going to ignore that, and show you the stuff animal I got for you instead." Jeremiah pursed his lips at the girl who's eyes so gently looked up at him, making him loose his mind as he stared back at her.

Lana's eyes beamed in excitement as Jeremiah presented her a blue and sparkly narwhal. All in a matter of second the light died in her eyes. Lana heard the loud stomping coming down the newly polished wooden stairs. Trent wasn't home, meaning the only person that could be walking down those stairs and nearing the door was her mom.

Lana vastly shut the door, and dragged Jeremiah off her porch as fast as she could, before her mom made it to the door. Once she had finally dragged Jeremiah over to his driveway he stopped her, grabbing her shoulders, stopping the girl with panic in her eyes.

"Lana, what the hell?" Is what he was about to say until he say the brightness return back to her eyes, once she knew she was safe. So instead he kept his mouth closed and didn't question her behavior.

"Okay, now you can show me it." Lana laughed innocently, like she had no clue she just confused the hell out of him.

He shook his head out of the trance when she voiced her words. As she went back to normal he decided it would probably be best to do it to. He held the plushie behind his back, although he knew she had already seen it. "Okay but before I give this to you, you have to promise you'll name this one Jere."

"Only a narcissist would say that." Lana rose her eyebrows at him, as she pursed her lips at his request.

"Oh, come on." Jeremiah whined, pouting his bottom lip. "Please!" He drugged out his s, making it impossible for Lana not to give in with the puppy eyes he gave her.

"You know what, why not." Lana shrugged, laughing at the boys antics while he celebrated in joy. He happily handed her the narwhal, her eyes lighting up even brighter when it came into her hands.

She took a pause from admiring the blue plushie, and looked up at Jeremiah with doe eyes. He gulped, trying to keep contact, but it was so hard with the way she looked at him.

"Thank you so much Jere." Lana didn't waste another second before going straight back into his warm arms. He once again held her tightly, his fingers caressing the sides of her waist as they kept their longing hug.

"Sunshine!" Both kids heard the woman squeal in joy, they turnt their head towards Susannah who's eyes were filled with adoration staring back at the two kids hugging.

Susannah alsways made her point to Laurel that the two kids were made for each other. That she knew that one summer it was going to be their summer. And Susannah was never wrong. But one day she had made the mistake of telling Lana's bitter mom.

They had found themselves talking on the porch and conversing, when the topic of Jeremiah came up. The older woman's face soured when Lana was also brought up. Susannah went on and on about how Lana and Jeremiah were made for each other, and whilst Xana nodded her head and tried to sound excited, in reality she really hated it.

The mother was jealous of her daughter. It was as simple as that. Xana was a single mother of two who couldn't find love. And it bothered her so much that her youngest daughter could. Lana was everything Xana wanted to be and Lana knew it.

Jeremiah let the girl go, watching in awe as she ran to hug his mother. Lana was immediately embraced by her mother figures arms, smelling the home scent she embraced on her.

Lana's head slowly rose up, seeing Conrad confused as he walked towards the door to see what all the commotion was, but was instantly excited when seeing Lana.

The two woman let go of each other, while Susannah's eyes scanned the beautiful girl. "You and Trent look just alike." She said in admiration, gently pinching her cheeks just like Jeremiah had done.

Lana pushed Susannah's hands off, feigning her disgust. "I never wanna hear that again." Lana dramatically gagged, causing outburst of laughter from the three Fishers.

"Speaking of Trent, where is that kid?" Susannah asked, looking around for him, as normally he would be with Lana.

"Probably off with his knew girlfriend." Lana answered nonchalantly, simply shrugging her shoulders.

"Since when does Trent have a girlfriend." Jeremiah laughed at the assumption Lana made.

"He's been sneaking off with this girl for months now, he won't even tell me who it is." Lana explained, sending confusion into the guys.

"That doesn't sound like Trent." Conrad spoke up, coming up beside Susannah and bringing Lana into a short hug.

"Yeah I know, but love can make a person crazy." Susannah shrugged at the kids, excusing herself back into the house.

It was now only the tree teenagers left outside, walking all towards each other like they were ready to scheme something.

"Let's go to the beach?" Lana said aloud in more of a statement but still coming out as a question.

"Let's go to the beach." Conrad repeated, shaking his head as he agreed. He threw his hand around her shoulder, bringing his hand up to ruffle the brunette hair that lied in a wavy pattern.

For the whole time they spent at the beach it was all filled with laughter and of times they couldn't stop laughing over.

Lana was glad summer was back. Because not only was this her favorite time of the year, but it was also the time she saw her best friends.

Lauren speaks 💌

FIRST CHAPTER 🥳🥳🥳🎉🎉
I alr made a jere ff but HATE it. SO A NEW ONE IS BEING MADE BABY 😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 61.6K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
98.6K 3.1K 76
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
697K 11.2K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...