BULLY - Newjeans x Reader

Por deathkidlvl

The Student Body President and her friends keep protecting the school bully... No one knows why. * 18+ - MULT... Mais

BULLY
NI-KI
SCHOOL
SECRET
DEAL
JIHYE
JEALOUS
FLASHBACK
HAERIN
NOT ENOUGH
BLACKMAIL
HANNI
HOSPITAL BED
NEW GIRL
TOXIC
WHAT JUST HAPPENED?
DETOX
FRIENDS
FIGHTING
EMERGENCY
WE'RE SORRY
SURGERY
FIANCÉ
TELL THEM
KIM
MAKNAEZ
BROKEN PROMISE
LEE
KANG
TRAUMA BOND
PHAM
¡PLAY!
SEVEN
FATHER/FIRE
GONE
PUNISHED
SMILE
CONFLICTED
ASAP
JUST FRIENDS
¡! HYN !¡
HERE
BOUND TOGETHER
SECRET
BACK TO NORMAL?
SELFISH
BAD PERSON
CRY
CALM DOWN
I WILL KILL YOU
PROTECT
WHERE ARE THEY?
PROOF
EVIDENCE
ENRAGED
MYSTERY
TOO MUCH
BLOOD
WAR
BAD B*TCH
MISSED YOU
WONYOUNG
RIKI
I LOVE YOU
HELLO, OLD FRIEND.

MINJI

2.7K 138 51
Por deathkidlvl

Narrator

Y/n and Ni-Ki were spared from a beating the night before.

Minji had given Ni-Ki a fresh uniform before he left the school so no one managed to get in trouble.

Aside from that, Mr. Nishimura, Y/n's father, felt embarrassed that the chairman's daughter had stepped up to tell him to stop disrupting student's morning routine.

He was so embarrassed that he donated another $100,000 to the school.

This morning on the other hand, Ni-Ki wasn't spared by Y/n.

"I don't understand why you're complaining. You're dad's favorite," Ni-Ki angrily told Y/n.

"Yeah, cus being the favorite is sooo fuunn when you get beaten everyday," Y/n scoffed.

Y/n was upset... like every morning... that Mr. Nishimura had given Ni-Ki allowance for the day for not them.

Ni-Ki was known around the campus to be filthy rich. While, Y/n was just know as the kid of someone rich.

"Stop complaining. You know why dad doesn't give you allowance," Ni-Ki rudely responded like always.

Y/n's dad felt no need to financially support Y/n because Y/n wasn't his actual kid, just a step-kid.

Y/n got angry again and grabbed Ni-Ki by the collar.

"I never understand you. I can hear you praying for my dear life when I'm being beaten but other than that you just act like a fucking brat. Am I just a fucking human shield to you?!?" Y/n unconsciously started to choke Ni-Ki.

"You're not my actual sibling," Ni-Ki snatched Y/n's hand from his neck.

"So, you just pray I don't die so your dad doesn't go back to beating you?" Y/n began to get aggressive.

"No. I'm sorry, Sunbae!" Ni-Ki began to freak out.

To try to calm down Y/n pushed Ni-Ki to walk in front of them.

"You don't have to be so rude every morning," Ni-Ki hissed in anger.

Y/n tried to playfully smack Ni-Ki in the back of the head...

But it just made Ni-Ki even more angry.

"Sometimes, I wish you would just die," Ni-Ki mumbled under his breath.

"THAT'S IT!!" Y/n got enraged and began to beat the shit out of Ni-Ki.

"Fucking brat!" Y/n beat Ni-Ki until their knuckles were bleeding.

Once Y/n was done, They got up off Ni-Ki and coldly said.... "Better get to school in time and say thank you to The President for the fucking uniform."

- Minji POV -

I was hoping this morning was different, but I was mistaken.

As always, Y/n walked into the campus with bloody knuckles and Ni-Ki's blood splattered all over their uniform.

Y/n practically walked into school every morning looking like they just came from a murder scene... and there was nothing anyone could do about it...

Specially when Mr. Nishimura just donated $100,000 to father's school. Even more when Y/n's dad owned portions of the hospital and paid off the police stations.

"Where's Ni-Ki?" I coldly asked Y/n.

"Limping his way here," Y/n monotonely responded.

"You or your dad?" I followed up.

"Me," Y/n dropped their head as if embarrassed.

"Okay, get inside and change your uniform," I ordered.

Y/n did as I asked and marched into the school to change.

Soon enough, Ni-Ki walked into the school limping.

He stepped up to me and bowed. "Thank you for the uniform, Ms. President," he said with a shaky voice.

"Did Y/n beat you because of a uniform?" I crossed my arms.

"No," he sternly responded.

"Care to tell me why then?" I coldly asked.

"Y/n's just jealous that father treats me better," Ni-Ki answered.

His answer didn't sit well with me. Y/n was never one to be jealous over such petty things.

"Okay, get to class. I'll bring you a fresh uniform," I told him.

Ni-Ki did as I asked but as he walked away, I couldn't help but wonder....

"Is he telling the truth or Do I just not know who Y/n is anymore?"

- Y/N POV -

It was now the last class of the day, I had managed to stay away from everyone to not let my anger get the best of me.

I walked into class... nervous that school was about to end...

But that feeling soon turned into something else when I walked up to my seat.

My heart fluttered at the beautiful sight seating towards the end of the class.

"Y/n take your seat!" The teacher ordered.

Minji looked up at me for a second and our eyes met.

My heart skipped a beat and I quickly sat in my seat in embarrassment.

The rest of the class went by so slow.

As always, our teacher assigned us a partner project.

It was fucking stupid.

The teacher knew no one wanted to be my partner. Aside from that, the teacher didn't care if I had a partner or not.

I laid my head down on my desk knowing I'd turned in the project in time anyway. Even if I had a partner or not.

I was about to pass out on my desk when someone suddenly sat next to me.

It was Minji.

"What do you want?" I groaned.

"I'll be your partner!" The President responded with glee.

I groaned in annoyance.

I didn't understand her when she was being nice.

She was always mad at me for one reason or another.

"Come on, get up. You're doing some work too!" Minji tapped my desk.

Don't get me wrong my heart was trying to beat out of my chest the whole time but I was just annoyed because I preferred Minji and the girls as far away from me as possible.

I didn't trust myself around them.

"I'm good. I'm not your charity case," I groaned.

"Y/n, don't be rude. Unless you want to lose us completely," The President threatened.

I sighed and lifted my head to glare at her.

Minji suddenly started being playful with me, bumping her shoulder on mine.

"Ni-Ki told me this morning that you beat him because you're jealous of him," she suddenly whispered to me.

I furrowed my brows at her.

"Why are you snooping through my business?" I asked in anger.

Minji sighed in annoyance and coldly asked,"Is it true or not?" 

I rolled my eyes at her and just said, "If that's how he sees it then that's on him. I won't argue with how he feels."

Minji suddenly laid her head on my shoulder and I internally panicked.

"Then tell me how you feel. What happened in your perspective?" Minji whispered.

At this point I could feel all the stares of everyone in the classroom.

It was probably the oddest thing to witness.

The Student Body President laying her head on the school's most terrifying bully's shoulder.

"Don't mind them. Just tell me what happened," Minji whispered as she tried to get my attention back.

I cleared my throat out of nervousness.

I felt like I was choked up a bit.

I didn't know what the hell Minji was doing.

"He was being a brat," I managed to finally speak.

"He was being a brat. So, I taught him a lesson," I answered coldly.

"So, he was telling the truth?" Minji asked as she backed up from me.

"If that's what you want to believe," I coldly answered.

Luckily, the bell rang.

I quickly grabbed all my things and ran out of the school.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Author's Note: How do you feel about Y/n so far?  >.<

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

597K 13.7K 47
*Warning, has bad grammar and is weird and cringy, read at your own risk.* Everybody thinks Yuri is a nerd who can't defend herself. But what people...
166K 6.2K 49
"Remember, you're only mine." Ever since the summer before her second year of high school, (Y/N)'s school life has become her hell. She's bullied eve...
11.3K 223 17
There's a new student in the school and he meets the most popular group of the school and secretly has a crush on the biggest bully of the whole scho...
253K 14K 38
Jimin is trapped in his school, with his friends, his ex, his teachers and a bitch he wishes would step out onto a race track. Not to mention the mys...