UNTIL I FOUND YOU

By subuhana05

He thought he had no means to live no means to love untill he found her again....... More

protaganists
|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
OTHER LEADS
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34|
|35|
|36|
|37|
|38|
|39|
|40|
NEW:-
NEW✨

|25|

462 37 50
By subuhana05

Vote target- 23

Comment target- 13

Enjoy reading ✨
_____________________________

"Rish...you lost it "the small girl said jumping onto the bed in order to sit in it.

"Noo Reena , I haven't lost it . I kept it somewhere . I think it's in the study " the small boy replied who was just 2 years elder than small Reena .

"Then let's find it "

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

In study

"Sir , please don't play with our life . We need those property papers ."  A woman in her mid thirties said through weeping to the heartless politician before her, Gurupandiyan , who had no Expression seeing the woman putting her heart out .

"Is this paper you are talking about " he said forwarding a document towards her while she nodded wiping her tears .

She leaned to take it from him.

"Never dream that don't belong you anymore ."

"Sir , it's the property my husband had won by sacrificing his whole life  . We urgently need it now. Or else me
and my son have to end our life ."

"Then end it " he said not even sparing a glance at the woman who is pleading at him .

"Reena let's leave " rish said trying to pull out Reena from the situation going on and alerting gurupandiyan about their presence in the room .

                 ••••••••••

"Rishab...." Gurupandiyan's voiced vibrated the whole house  Making the kids flinch and come out to look out the matter .

"What happened papa?"

"Who took the papers from the study ?"

Reena stared at the floor as she was the victim.  Who took the papers and gave to the woman . The little girl  hesitated to answer as she knew the man before her is cruel. "I took it papa"  the little girl shooted a look at rishab  .

"Reena beti your papa is here to take you home " one maid informed .

Reena glanced back at rishab who gave her weak smile . She knew what gonna happen next . She knew gurupandiyan gonna hurt him again .

                  •••••••••

"What happened princess ? Why you are so Gloomy " rajendra desaai taking his daughter in his arms and settling in Rocking chair with her on his lap .

Reena stared at her dad before replying "nothing papa" and circled her little hands around his neck settling herself to sleep on him . Rajendra desai smiled and patted her head to encourage .

                     ••••••••

Next day

"Rish.....I will show you my new autograph.....come" reena said being excited seeing her bestie then.

While rishab let out a huge whine as she dragged holding his arm . The little girl stopped and looked at him arm to feel sad for him .

It was burn mark which was fresh . She looked at being shocked . Felt guilty as she knew she is the reason for it . But the boy just gave her a sad smile .

#########################

Reena making slow sounds slowly opened her eyes . Opening her eyes she looked upon her she was protected completely by the seatbelt and his strong hand . Wait it's his hand but what about him.
..
.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.

"Rocky " she called him shooking him up .

He protected you but was unable to protect himself ree . Her hearted stated to scare her more .

"Rocky wake " she called him shooking him vigorously .

Tears roller from her eyes . She patted his cheek to wake him up.

Her heart sank in fear , fear to loss him forever.

No, he can't leave me so easily .
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
...

.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.
.
                   •••••••••

walked a long way to  find the road . She was tired to walk anymore . But who would listen .

"Sona if you walk like this then better you settle here rather than going home" he said turning back to find his Sona taking small steps .

Is he some robot ? Wasn't he the one who got under a car accident and reached at the verge to leave his life ?

" I  can't anymore . Let's take rest for sometime ."

"Atleast we can Walk untill we find road Sona"

" It's all because of you ?"

"Can't you change the dialogue Sona "

"Why should I . When it's the truth . If you hadn't followed them . Then this might not happen . We don't even know where we are ."

"You can't walk right then fine I will take you" he said marching towards her

"Don't you dare " she said warning him .

"I will dare to " he said In his flirty Tone before taking her in bridal style. 

Reena knew there was no use in protest and kept quiet .

                    •••••••••

Reena stared at his face  and said In low tone .

" Rocky doesn't it resemble the day we met  for first "

Rocky glanced at reena meeting her eyes which had a newly found emotion in it. 

"Like that just me , you , streetlight , moon and stars "

"That wasn't the day we met  for first Sona "

"Then?"

"How long should I need to walk "

" ' I ?' what about me ?"

" Where you are walking . You are getting free safari from me right?" Reena glared at his comment and started to wriggle .

"Don't Sona . I won't leave "

Reena sighed in defeat  , her tummy crumble , looking up at him she hesitated to say
" Rocky " recieving a hmm she said " am feeling hungry"
                 •••••••••••

" Can we get something to eat" rocky asked to the dabha owner who was man in his mid fiftees. Who looked upon them and said "the shop is closed "

" I can pay you double "

"sorry I can't "

"What happened jii"  a woman coming out .

"what happened to your forehead "  the man asked to rocky as he spotted blood .

"Are you people from City " the woman asked to receive a nod from Reena . " Can you please help us  to reach out City . We got into a car accident and we don't know where we have reached " Reena asked not caring about the daggers Rocky was throwing on her. 

The couple exchanged looks hesitating to give an answer.

The woman looked at reena asking " are you guys lovers.if you people are the  we can't hel.." but she got interrupted by Rocky .

       "She is my wife. "

_____________________________

Sorry if I bored you with flashback . But I wanted you guys know rishab and Reena were childhood friends .

Anyway hope you enjoyed.

Comment

Vote

Thanks for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 2.4K 50
Rajni Thivari a 21st-century girl is a big fan of Kgf when she saw part 2 she was disappointed when Rocky died she is the typical girl who doesn't ha...
43.4K 2.4K 32
"I'm not a fucking toy why don't you understand?" she screamed, tears falling freely from her eyes. He looked at her with pure rage in his eyes. He p...
11K 682 30
this story takes place right after kgf 2. but Reena didn't actually die. she instead gave birth to kgf's next sultan. though this isn't your typical...
42.8K 2K 42
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐘 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀, 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒆. 𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 �...