Addicting Sins | 𝒘𝒍𝒘

By lovablelies

𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 Spin-off gxg • wlw • studxstud/studxmasc Nine years later, Angel Pearce-Ford is... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50. | Bonus
51. | Bonus
52. | Bonus (Sneak Peek)
53. | Bonus (Sneak Peek)
Sequel?! / Fun Facts!
Deleted Scenes
Update On Sequel!

5.

8.1K 296 175
By lovablelies

DNAtrain

*A Week Later*

I sighed, looking at the time and realizing we were only half way through practice. Dominique had the same reaction when I showed her the time.

After that night with Toni, Dominique and I agreed not to bring anything that happened up.

I couldn't lie and say I didn't think about it everyday since we left Toni's room. Part of me was still having trouble believing that I actually did something like that, especially with a stud...

At least I didn't see her naked, I kept telling myself. I was only trying to convince myself that I don't get down like that, although recently I kept catching myself wondering, do I?

As long as nobody else found out about what happened, I was cool. And there wasn't any way anyone could find out about what Dominique and I did.

Suddenly, Lena pulled Dominique and I out of practice.

She walked us down the hall, away from the gym doors. Dominique and I occasionally looked at each other, confused.

"Now, I want to talk with the both of you about a rather serious matter. You two know the importance of your image, the teams image, the university's image, right?" Lena began talking.

"Yea." Dominique and I nodded, slightly looking at one another.

"Right, I thought so. You guys are also aware that you're no longer invisible people. Your faces and names are very recognizable to a good amount of people...especially those in the league, into basketball, college basketball exactly." Lena stated.

"You're D2 players and I would think you guys are cautious about what you do and whom you do it with..." Lena stopped walking and turned towards Dominique and I.

"Um..." I was becoming a bit worried.

"Now, before I pull out my phone and show you guys this article, is there anything you guys would like me to know? Something that could affect, yours and the teams name?" Lena asked.

"No..." both Dominique and I shook our heads. The nervousness in our voices was almost certain.

"Well, okay. Just wanted to gets you guys thoughts on this article I was emailed earlier this morning..." Lena scrolled on her phone.

Dominique and I looked at each other out the corner of our eyes.

"Hm. Scroll." Lena handed me her phone. My eyes immediately widened at the article title.

'Tiktok Star Claims to Have Had A Threesome with College Division Basketball Players, Angel Pearce-Ford and Dominique Greene'

I heard Dominique gulp hard after reading the title.

I scrolled down further...

'After Tiktok Star Toni Wilson, made an indirect Tiktok expressing she "had a time last night" with two college Basketball stars, she left her followers with many questions. The following morning, Wilson published another Tiktok explaining in detail just what exactly went down two nights prior. Her followers were beyond shocked to hear the two stars were in fact women. With Wilson's sexuality, everyone was quick to point fingers at many male stars in the league, only to be completely wrong. Later that day, Wilson finally disclosed the names of these two women, Angel Pearce-Ford and Dominique Greene...'

Dominique and I slowly looked at each other then back at the article.

'Wilson's Tiktok has earned over hundreds of thousands of views within the past few days. This alone has caused Pearce-Ford and Greene to be trending all over Tiktok with many edits of the two and videos of women expressing how bad they want the two...'

I was definitely having mixed emotions at the moment.

'The #DNAtrain is currently trending with over 400k views. DNAtrain is a public inside joke, DNA for Dominique N' Angel, also for the "D in anal" that apparently went down. And of course, train because many women are now wanting to get a "Dominique and Angel train ran on them", so to speak.'

I scrolled further, noticing the rest of the article was just stats and information about Dominique and I. There was also a list of hashtags that people could use to find Tiktoks and videos of and about us.

"Uh...well..." I slowly looked up at Lena. "Well?" Lena took her phone back. "Well..." Dominique scratched the back of her head.

"You guys tell me. Is this facts or someone looking for clout? I and the others responsible for you guys, need to know how to approach the situation." Lena expressed.

"Well, she probably is looking for clout but...she's not lying." Dominique hesitantly admitted.

"So, what do you guys want to do? Sue? Or just get your names cleared off of her social media?" Lena wondered.

"What exactly would we be suing for?" I questioned.

"We'll have a meeting about everything soon. As of now, the board and I will work on getting your names cleared. Get back to practice for now. And if there's any women throwing themselves at you guys, try your best to ignore it for now. You have to be cautious about who you mess around with...literally." Lena stated.

"Okay." Dominique and I nodded before walking away.

"A Tiktok star? Really Dominique?!" I whispered aggressively. "What? How the hell was I supposed to know that shit?!" Dominique shrugged.

"Maybe if you'd talk to women before agreeing to fuck them, you would gather actual important information!" I stated.

"Okay but, stop acting like this is all of my fault. Did you not want to hit too?" Dominique asked, I could hear the attitude in her voice.

I then went quiet.

"Yea, exactly. So, shut the hell up and get inside." Dominique held the gym door open. I rolled my eyes while walking inside. "And stop rolling your eyes at me." Dominique walked behind me.

I turned around, face to face with Dominique as I rolled my eyes once more.

"Yet, I'm the childish adult?" Dominique scoffed once I continued walking. "Because you are." I spoke, walking towards the others.

Dominique started speaking again but I quickly covered my ears. "La la la, stop talking to me." I said in a loud voice.

"Whatever bruh." Dominique mumbled while walking past me, clearly annoyed.

~♥~

*Later On That Day*

Dominique and I were leaving a private study session. Within hours after practice, we noticed a huge difference in the campus environment.

Dominique and I would usually get looks and stares while walking on campus, simply because we were on the women's basketball team. But now, everything seemed intensified. The stares, the looks, the amount of people talking to us...everything.

It became so overwhelming we decided to have a private study session instead of going to our usual one that had at least 20 people in it.

"Oh my god, aren't they the ones that girl made a Tiktok about? You know, it's on the university spam page and barstool." I heard some blonde whispering to her group of friends.

"Barstool is crazy." Dominique mumbled.

"Bruh, I'm about to go home. I'm sick of hearing bitches talk about the same shit all day." I sighed in annoyance.

"Really? I'm kind of enjoying it." Dominique smiled, holding the door open for me.

"That's simply because you're a narcissist." I said. "I'm not a narcissist." Dominique chuckled. "Yea, whatever you need to tell yourself." I shook my head.

Dominique and I were walking down the street, when a group of college aged women started trying to get our attention from across the street. They were obviously intoxicated.

It was getting dark outside and they were probably on their way to a club or something.

"Rail me! Rail me!" one of them shouted from across the street. They all began laughing.

"I'll be a good little slut for you Dominique! You can hit it from the back any day. You'll like the view." another shouted. She then bent over and started twerking.

"Gawd damn!" I heard Dominique mumble.

"Let me ride that strap Angel! I promise I'll make you feel it." another spoke, gesturing me over with her finger.

"Yo, that's crazy." I laughed to myself, continuing to walk down the street.

As Dominique and I walked off into the distance, we could still hear them saying wild shit and moaning.

"Bro, that's wild." Dominique chuckled as we approached my car. "You're telling me..." I shook my head while unlocking my car. I immediately got into the car and locked the door once Dominique got in.

"I've been receiving the craziest DM's all day. I turned my notifications off earlier." Dominique expressed.

"Same. I muted the group chat too cause they keep sending Tiktok's of us. They're only making shit worse." I sighed. "Yea...did you watch any of them though?" Dominique wondered.

"Fuck no." I answered. "Why not? Some of those edits go hard." Dominique nodded. "I'm sure. Still not watching them though." I shrugged.

"What? Nah Angel, I have to show you this one edit of us. Simply because, you look good." Dominique smiled while pulling out her phone. "I only watched a few but, this is definitely my favorite." Dominique continued, scrolling on her phone.

I shook my head as she looked for the edit.

"Alright here it is. Look." Dominique turned her phone towards me. "Nope." I looked away. "Look!" Dominique grabbed my face and made me look at her phone.

I sighed, watching the edit, clearly uninterested. Dominique was on the screen first. After a smooth transition I appeared on the screen.

"Ouu!" Dominique immediately groaned when I appeared on the screen.

I watched as she double tapped the video, although it already showed it was liked. "Too good." Dominique mumbled once the edit ended.

I shook my head a little at how intrigued she was into the edit. "You liked it, didn't you?" she smiled, taking her hand off my face. "I guess." I shrugged.

"Angel don't piss me off." Dominique sighed. "What? I said I guess." I laughed, finally starting the car. I then began to pull out of the parking lot.

Dominique didn't respond but started watching the edit again. And again. And again...

"Dom!" I finally snapped after hearing the sound a hundred times. Dominique quickly turned her phone off and leaned against the car door, smiling as if she knew she was dragging it.

"I'm sorry, I just have to watch it one more time." Dominique unlocked her phone. "No!" I nearly shouted.

"Just one more time? You're the main reason I keep going back to watch it. You just look so good." Dominique bit her lip while smiling.

"Shut up." I responded, looking away from her. I then rolled my eyes when I heard the sound play again.

"Ugh! You look so fucking good...fuuuck." Dominique dragged out.

"Can you stop saying that?" I sighed. "Can't do that one." Dominique shook her head. "Bruh, you're so fucking annoying." I smiled a little. I wasn't sure what I was smiling for because I was quite annoyed.

"Mhm, and you're blushing hard as shit right now." Dominique chuckled. "I'm not." I quickly argued.

"You're light skinned. Why lie?" Dominique slightly tilted her head.

"You're about to get left on the side of the road." I threatened. "Oh, am I?" Dominique questioned. "Yea, you are." I nodded. "I don't believe you." Dominique expressed.

"You don't have to believe me." I said in a low tone. "Oh good. Because I don't." Dominique smiled. "I literally just said-" I started.

"Be quiet." Dominique told me. "Uh no, the fuck." I spoke. "Yes, the fuck." Dominique quickly retorted. "...always thinking you're somebody's father." I gave Dominique a side eye.

"Might not be your father, but I can damn sure be your d-" she started.

"Dominique." I quickly cut her off, giving her a look to not finish her sentence. Dominique smirked a little while looking out the window.

"What's your plans for tonight?" Dominique asked me. "I mean, it's not like I can go anywhere right now. Probably chill in the crib." I expressed.

"Right. You might as well come on back to my place." Dominique smiled, gesturing her hands while looking at me. "Why? So you can harass me all night?" I joked.

"No. I would never." Dominique smiled.

"You would. And you do. Everyday." I stated. "Oh my god, no. Stop. I don't." Dominique playfully spoke. I shook my head at her.

~♥~

Dominique, her cousin and I were chilling in their kitchen. We were finishing up with dinner and talking.

"I'm gonna go shower and then chill in my room." Dominique told me. "Okay." I nodded. "Are you gonna join me?" Dominique stepped closer to me. "Uh, what?" I slowly looked at her.

"Relax. I meant are you gonna chill with me in my room? I mean, if you wanna hop in the shower with me though, you can." Dominique smirked.

Dominique's cousin started laughing at her comment. "Yea, no I'll just see you after your shower." I nodded.

"You sure? There's plenty, and I mean plenty of room in the shower for two." Dominique smiled.

"Dom." I stared at her. "Okay, fine." she chuckled while walking towards her bedroom.

Once Dominique's room door shut, I turned to Dominique's cousin, Niya. "Yes?" she smiled. I guess she could tell I wanted to ask her something by the way I looked at her.

"Um, I just have a question about Dom." I laughed a little. "What's up?" Niya questioned, putting her long knotless braids in a ponytail.

"So, you know how flirtatious Dom is and how she jokes a lot?" I asked. "Yea." Niya chuckled. "She's just been joking a lot more lately and I honestly feel like she's not joking sometimes...I don't know. Maybe I'm just tripping." I shrugged.

"Maybe. Maybe not. After all, she did have a crush on you freshman year." Niya calmly spoke, eating a piece of her food.

"She what?" I immediately froze from her words.

"Uh- this is your first time hearing about this isn't it? Shit, Dom's gonna kill me. I thought she already told you." Niya slightly panicked. "I...I won't tell her that I know." I suggested.

"It's fine. I'll let her know I told you." Niya sighed. "Please don't. It's gonna be awkward." I shook my head.

"No, it's not. After all of this time. She knows how to keep things strictly friendly." Niya spoke. "Does she? I don't think so..." I chuckled.

"Well you haven't set those boundaries. Of course she's going to continue flirting and joking around with you. If she's even joking..." Niya mumbled the last part.

"So, she likes studs and masc presenting women?" I wondered. "Why don't you go ask her these questions?" Niya smiled. "Because, shits gonna be awkward as hell." I chuckled.

"Dom's an open book. Just ask her. She's good at not making things awkward." Niya tapped my shoulder. I sighed while nodding.

Eventually I went to the living room and chilled on the couch.

After a while, Dominique walked out into the living room. She wore black sweatpants and a white a tank top. Dominique smiled at me as she walked past me into the kitchen.

"What are you smiling for?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it." I heard Dominique say from the kitchen.

When Dominique walked back into the living room, she stood in front of me. I slowly looked up at her, confused. "What?" I asked, still confused. "Come on." she gestured me up. I slowly stood up and walked towards Dominique's room.

Dominique walked behind me. Once we got into her room, she shut the door behind her.

"You can get on the bed if you want." she told me while turning on her tv. "It's cool. I don't wanna put my outside clothes on your bed." I spoke.

"I was gonna wash my sheets soon but, I can give you something to wear if you want." Dominique shrugged. Before I could respond, she went into her drawer and tossed me some nike sweat shorts.

"I haven't worn those." Dominique said. "Okay. Thanks." I nodded. I then went into the bathroom to change.

After putting on the shorts, I took my shirt off, leaving me in my black tank top.

I walked out of the bathroom and sat my folded clothes on the arm of the chair by Dominique's bed. I noticed Dominique now laying down in her bed.

I awkwardly sat on the edge of her bed and scrolled on my phone. I noticed the time and began planning in my head. "I guess I'll leave in an hour, around 11." I spoke.

"Uh-huh. You're gonna stay over there the whole time?" Dominique chuckled.

"I'm not trying to invade your space or anything." I expressed. "You're good. I'm trying to watch a movie together." Dominique looked at me. She smiled while patting the bed, gesturing me to sit next to her.

I slowly scooted back beside her.

Maybe ten minutes into the movie I had a burning question. It was only getting worse as each second went by.

"Why'd you kiss me that night?" I suddenly asked. "I thought you didn't want to ever bring it up again." Dominique stated. "I didn't. But, I want to know why you did it." I admitted.

"Impulse. Your lips were looking good. Kissable. I just had to, although I was mad at you." Dominique explained.

It went silent again as we started back watching the movie.

"So...you find studs and masc women attractive?" I wondered, breaking the silence. "Yea. Do I not make that obvious?" Dominique chuckled.

"I don't know. You're a very flirty person and you play a lot." I stated. "Fair." Dominique nodded.

I slightly laid down in the bed a little, getting more comfortable. Out the corner of my eye it looked as if Dominique had moved a little closer to me.

"I'm sure there's a flood more of questions you have. I'll be happy to answer them later but, right now I want to finish the movie with you." Dominique expressed.

I rolled over to face Dominique and our lips met immediately.

Dominique quickly kissed me back while grabbing the bottom of my shirt, pulling me closer. Her head tilted slightly as our lips moved in sync.

The both of us slowly pulled away from the kiss. "Or not." Dominique breathlessly spoke, pausing the movie.

"What was that?" she then asked. I shrugged, just as confused as her. "I- I don't know. I think I'm just curious..." I admitted.

"Curious? What, stud curious?" Dominique mockingly laughed loudly.

"Okay, never mind. Because obviously, you find this hilarious." I rolled back over. "No, no, no. I don't..." Dominique grabbed my waist. "And, you're making fun of me." I pushed her off of me.

"I'm not making-" Dominique burst into laughter mid sentence.

"Actually, I'm leaving now." I quickly got out of bed. "No, please." Dominique continued to laugh. "Yes. I already feel awkward and embarrassed and you're just making things worse." I sighed while getting my stuff.

"Alright bruh, chill." Dominique got out of bed and walked over to me. She took the stuff out of my hands and sat it back down.

"Stop Angel. I'm just fucking with you." she said in a low tone, pulling me closer. "Come here." Dominique spoke in a soft tone, cupping my chin.

I felt instant butterflies from the way she talked to me. The butterflies then doubled by the way she kissed me.

Dominique's lips moved with mines slowly. My breathing intensified as Dominique's tongue slipped into my mouth. Our tongues had a long fight for dominance. I could tell Dominique had no intentions of giving up soon but neither did I.

The feeling of Dominique's fingers running down my back sent shivers down my spine.

By time the both of us finally gave in, in sync, my lips felt a bit sore. Dominique had given me an annoyed look. "What?" I wondered what her problem was. "Stop trying to out do me." she demanded.

"Unt-un." I shook my head.

The both of us got back in bed and continued watching the movie. Dominique's arm rested on my lower stomach as she laid down.

As much as I wanted to tell myself I didn't enjoy any of this, I'd be lying...

•*•*•

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐥...𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬.
#𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖺𝖻𝗈𝖺𝗋𝖽
———
Don't forget to vote!♥︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

579K 30.9K 49
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
669K 26K 74
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
3.1M 251K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...