YOU DESERVE AN OSCAR; teen wo...

Oleh theloserizzy

"and i think you deserve an oscar for pretending nothing's wrong every day there's something else but you ca... Lebih Banyak

P L A Y L I S T
P R O L O G U E
C H A P T E R T W O
C H A P T E R T H R E E
C H A P T E R F O U R
C H A P T E R F I V E
C H A P T E R S I X
C H A P T E R S E V E N
C H A P T E R E I G H T
C H A P T E R N I N E
E P I L O G U E

C H A P T E R O N E

180 7 40
Oleh theloserizzy

april 8th;
1 year, 11 months and 21 days since scott's party.

"Y/N! COME CHECK THIS OUT!" Cora Hale, Y/N's roommate called out and Y/N walked into their room from the bathroom, toothbrush in her mouth.

"What?"

Cora gestured to the tv in front of her as the news reporter spoke.

"--Police have confirmed the wounds on the two college students matches those found on some victims of the Beacon Hills massacre, which has led police to believe that the killer of 19-year-olds Ethan Steiner and Danny Mahealani is M-- Stiles Stilinski, the prime suspect in the previous killings."

Y/N reached forward and took the remote from Cora, turning off the tv.

"Good morning to you too." Y/N mumbled, moving back to the bathroom.

"Aren't you, like, concerned?" Cora asked, following her into the smaller room. "Are you scared?"

Y/N spat out her toothpaste into the sink and cleaned off her face before looking back at Cora.

"Nope."

Cora was scared. Her cousin, Malia, had been in Beacon Hills and had been murdered by Stiles.

Y/N acted like she wasn't bothered.

Key word: acted.

---

Y/N L/N WAS A BIG fat liar.

She was terrified that Stiles was coming after her.

She skipped her first class of the day, sitting in her dorm room after Cora left and just stared at the wall.

If Stiles knew where she was, he would come find her. The only sense of comfort Y/N had was that he, most likely, wouldn't hurt her.

Unless something had seriously changed over the two years he'd been gone. Maybe he'd changed his mind and got pissed she was hiding and now he wanted to kill her? What if--

"Hey, Y/N." She turned her head to see Scott walking over, his arm resting on his girlfriend Allison's shoulder. "Did you hear?"

"Mhm." She nodded, continuing her walk to her first (technically second) class of the day. "It's not a big deal."

"Y/N, not a big deal? He's literally in town." Scott slipped his arm off of Allison and followed Y/N quickly. "How are you not freaked out?"

"Because I'm not." She mumbled, avoiding Scott's eyes. "I don't care if he comes here or not."

"You should. He's probably still all fucking obsessed with you."

Y/N and Scott both turned their heads to see Isaac standing there with crossed arms, his friend Boyd beside him.

"Hey, Isaac." Scott greeted.

"Yeah, hey." Y/N then kept on walking. "And I seriously do not care about Stiles, alright?"

Scott and Isaac shared a look as she walked away.

Y/N wasn't being her usual self. She had seriously improved over the past two years, healing physical and mental scars.

Now she was acting like how she had not long after everything with Stiles happened.

Scott and Isaac could see right through her façade, even if Cora or the others couldn't. It was obvious to them that she did care about Stiles being back. If he even was.

"Do you think he's coming after us?" Isaac asked. "Or her?"

Scott stared Isaac in the eyes for a moment before shrugging. "I don't know. I think we just need to hope for the best."

"I think the psycho should just stay gone." Scoffed Isaac and the two boys parted ways to go to their separate classes.

Meanwhile, as she walked to class, Y/N's brain was at war. Half of her was warning her, telling her to be scared and to be worried and that Stiles was a horrible person. The other half was telling her not to be scared because he didn't want to hurt her.

"Hey, Y/N!" Erica Reyes, a girl from Y/N's class who was always nice to her, called out and ran up to her. "You headed to class?"

"Yeah."

"Cool, I'll walk with you."

Erica started talking about something, drama with her roommate or something, but Y/N zoned out halfway through the conversation. She felt bad about it when she realized, but she knew she wasn't going to be exactly stable that day.

She sat down in class, taking her usual seat as her professor started talking. Y/N's eyes drifted away from the board and over to the windows.

She looked around the campus, or what she could see, and her gaze froze at the sight of a boy leaning against a tree not to far away.

He was staring right at the classroom.

It was as if he had seen her, because he waved. Y/N's stomach sank and she tore her eyes away from the window.

She was probably just seeing things. The news has got her all messed up. Stiles Stilinski is not outside her classroom.

"Y/N? You with us?" Her professor asked and she looked up at him.

"Oh, sorry." She mumbled, looking down at her blank notebook page.

"Don't worry about it." He gave her a reassuring smile and she realized he had probably seen the news that morning.

"Right." Y/N picked up her pen and started taking notes, leaving little scribbles and drawings on the top of her page.

It was all absentmindedly, so when she noticed a reoccurring theme in her sketches of totally random people, she froze.

She glanced back out the window, over to the tree. Stiles was gone, and Y/N settled on the assumption that she just imagined that he was there.

Why couldn't she get him out of her head?

She needed to get him out of her head, to forget him. Because the more she thought about him and the events of that night, the more she thought about him before the killings. Back when he was just her dorky boyfriend Stiles.

---

"YEAH, ALRIGHT." BOYD GROANED INTO his phone. "I'll see you there."

Boyd hung up the call. His friend Isaac was calling him to invite him to a party some frat was hosting.

His phone rang again and Boyd rolled his eyes before picking up, not checking who was calling.

"What, Isaac?"

"Why does everyone think I'm Isaac?" The deep voice on the other line asked and Boyd frowned.

"Who is this?" He asked, moving his phone away from his ear to check the caller ID.

"A friend." The voice replied. "You have friends, don't you, Boyd?"

Boyd scoffed. He had three. "Yeah."

"Mm. Do you watch movies?"

"Some." Boyd got up off his bed and grabbed a jacket. He had class soon.

"You seen that new one? 'Stab'?"

The way the voice spoke the title sent a chill down Boyd's spine.

"Nah. It's weird. Super insensitive." Boyd answered, pulling on his jacket. "It's about real shit that happened to one of my friends too."

"Which friend? Isaac?"

"Yeah. Whatever." Boyd walked over to his dorm door and opened it.

Someone in a black cloak stood right in front of the door.

"Hey, excuse me?" Boyd tapped the person on the shoulder and they turned around, revealing the Ghostface mask.

Even if he hadn't watched the Stab movie, he knew about the mask from the news, his friend and posters.

Ghostface grabbed Boyd by the shoulder and stabbed him right in the stomach, twisting the blade.

They were in the middle of the hallway, so Boyd yelled out for help. Ghostface pushed him back into his dorm room and onto his desk chair before running the blade along his throat.

As his skin opened up, Boyd started gurgling and gasping for air, his hands gripping to his neck in an attempt to stop the bleeding, but it was slashed open and it was deep.

He didn't last long after that, dying in his chair a moment later.

Ghostface picked up Boyd's phone and looked at the body that now sat in front of them. They hung up the call and slipped the phone into Boyd's pocket, disappearing from the scene immediately after.

---

i keep forgetting to write more of sidelines but anyway time for me to spend all my free time writing this book instead !!!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

23K 676 8
Y/n Mccall attended Blackmore University in New York, where she had met Tara and her friends leading to her making new friends and distracting hersel...
42.3K 1.2K 16
"I promise not to die on you" "I promise not to die on you either" So much for keeping promises huh? It's been two years since the Woodsboro murders...
125K 3.2K 60
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN SCREAM OR ITS CHAPTER ONLY THE CHARACTERS, DIALOG, AND PLOT I MAKE UP. Stu Macher x YN Prescott When the events of scream...
2.6K 211 31
Stiles is ready to leave Beacon Hell Hole-Beacon Hills-behind. An offer to join the FBI is his ticket out of there. A blue eyed wolf follows along an...