Book 1: The Scarlet Thread (K...

By Silver-Tigress

Izayoi Tsugikata is a Jounin level kunoichi of the Hidden Leaf Village, with a lost past. She strives to get... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Author's Note
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Naruto The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow Part 1
Naruto The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow Part 2
Naruto The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow Part 3
Naruto The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow Part 4
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 1

368 4 0
By Silver-Tigress

Welcome to my first ever Kakashi love story!! I do not own Naruto; all rights go to Masashi Kishimoto, except my oc's and original story arcs.

Colleen Clinkenbeard will voice Izayoi in the English version and Sayaka Ohara will be her Japanese voice.

Third Person's P. O. V:

Izumo and Kotetsu yawn as they sit at the booth just inside the main gate of the Hidden Leaf Village. It was a usually quiet day and nothing eventful was happening, the morning sun shining down.

Suddenly, the sound of boots walking on dirt reaches their ears, causing both men to look up. They stare at the sight of a beautiful woman wearing silver armor over her sleeveless black shirt and shorts with a black apron skirt, scarlet red hair unbound. On her arms are black fingerless gloves that stop below her shoulders.

She also has a western style katana strapped to her left waist.

"Is that her?" Asks Kotetsu in a whisper.

Izumo nods his head as he confirms, "Yeah, that's her. Those are definitely her footsteps."

The two Chunin watch in tense silence as the redhead walks right past them and into the village, in the direction of the Hokage Tower.

In the Hokage's office, Hiruzen was seated behind a table with a telescope lacrima, eyeing the Genin in the classroom. Before him are the other Jounin about to be assigned to their new Genin. Only one Jounin was missing.

They had just witnessed Naruto glaring with jealously at Sasuke Uchiha only for another boy to knock into him and Naruto wound up crashing his lips onto Sasuke's. They'd jerked apart, as though having tasted poison, and Naruto had gotten beaten up by Sakura Haruno and the other girls who were trying to sit next to Sasuke.

Just then, there's a knock on the door, gaining everyone's attention. They all turn to the door as Hiruzen calls, "Enter."

The door opens and a beautiful scarlet haired woman walks in, closing the door behind her. All the Jounin whisper amongst themselves as Kakashi stares in surprise at his childhood friend.

"I'm back, Hokage-sama," The woman greets politely as she stands before him. "Forgive me for interrupting, but what did I miss?"

"Oh, nothing much, Izayoi," Says Hiruzen, smiling. "Just Naruto getting in trouble, as usual. How did the mission go?"

The woman known as Izayoi responds, "I managed to defeat the giant chameleon and it's no longer threatening the village. They were incredibly grateful to me."

Hiruzen smiles proudly at her. "I'm glad everything went well." Izayoi feels someone staring at her and turns her head to find Kakashi Hatake. She sends him a smile which in turn makes him blush behind his mask.

Asuma and Kurenai exchange grins, knowing those two were already married with a daughter and son.

Hiruzen addresses the redhead, waving her over, "Izayoi, now that you're back, you should stay and watch this. I've organised a Genin team for you, as well."

Izayoi was surprised but steps up beside Kakashi and watches the crystal ball.

                       🗡🗡🗡

When everyone was dismissed, Kakashi walks out with Izayoi.

"I'm so glad you're back. I've missed you," He says.

She points out to him, "It's only been three days, Kashi-kun."

"Still, it's been three days without you," He mutters. Izayoi giggles a little. Kakashi sees an empty room and pulls Izayoi into it. She blinks in surprise as he closes the door.

"Kashi-kun..." Izayoi is cut off by Kakashi crashing his lips against hers without the mask, causing Izayoi to immediately melt into it. She wraps her arms around his neck as Kakashi wraps his around her waist. Their lips dance passionately against one another. Soon, they pull back for air, faces flushed. "You just couldn't wait, could you?"

He shakes his head. "No."

Izayoi smiles before Kakashi kisses her again just as passionately.

Izayoi's P. O. V:

Before I return home to my husband and our daughter and son, Akemi, who is six years old in the Ninja Academy, and Ken, who is three years old, at home with the babysitter, I head to my old home I used to live in with my adoptive father, Hachiro, the man who taught me everything I know about swordplay.

I used to be a member of the ANBU Black Ops, but left around the same time as Kakashi.

I knock on the door and enter as I call, "I'm back, father." A tall man with black hair walks onto the main hallway and smiles at me.

"Welcome home, my daughter," Dad greets. I run up to him and hug him. I was abandoned by my parents as an infant but it turns out, one of they killed by a rogue ninja of Konohagakure. When I was fifteen, my dad told me about this mystical blade called Shoten. I went out and searched for it and was given a test before I could take it.

I chose correctly, to save the villagers' lives from the bandits and won the sword. I was amazed when it took on a western katana form.

"How long are you staying this time?" Dad asks when we pull back.

"Only for awhile. I'm going back to Kakashi's soon," I tell him.

He nods and we go to the living room to catch up on the last few days before I go meet my new squad of Genin.

🗡🗡🗡

I enter room 107 and stand in front of the desk with a piece of paper that has my Genin's names on it in hand. My gaze lingers a little on Naruto, because he's the spitting image of Minato Sensei.

I drag my gaze away to read the names. "My name is Izayoi Tsugikata. I'm here for Team 3. Kai Nakamura, Amaya Ikeda and Hiro Shakunetsu. Are you all here?" I look up to see a silver haired girl, her hair in two buns on either side of her head, black haired and pink haired boy holding up their hands. I smile at them. "Wonderful. Follow me!"

I hear the three Genin say goodbye to Team 7 as they follow me out the door to our new training field.

I tell them, "I want you all to go home and get all your ninja gear and meet at Training Ground 3."

They chime their agreement and we split off.

                      🗡🗡🗡

My Genin return and sit on the ground before me. We're in a part of the Leaf Village with a cliff wall and a bunch of trees.

I begin as I stand before my students, "As I've stated before, I'm Izayoi Tsugikata. You can just call me Izayoi in case you're in danger and don't have time to add on two extra syllables." The three exchange puzzled glances. I continue. "I like my husband, son and daughter, as well as my father, strawberry cake and swords and armor, as well as reading. I dislike being alone and those who would betray their friends. My hobbies are being with my friends and collecting different types of armor. As well as baking. My dream for the future is to become strong enough to protect my loved ones. You're next. Introduce yourself." I nod to the grey haired boy.

"My name is Kai Nakamura! I like cold foods and sweet foods as well as cats. I dislike dogs and bugs. My hobby is mostly training and my dream for the future is to become the greatest shinobi!"

I nod to the girl sitting in the middle. "Your turn."

"My name is Amaya Ikeda. I like listening to music. I dislike the heat and humidity and I have a fear of heights. My hobby is swimming and my dream for the future is to be a great marine biologist one day!"

I then flick my gaze over to the pink haired boy. "Last one."

"My name is Hiro Shakunetsu. There's a few things I like such as movies and extremely hot foods, including spicy foods. My hobbies are running in the morning and eating and my dream is to be a master chef."

I nod in approval as I say, "Excellent. You're all unique in your own way. Now, let's get started on today's mission..."

                         🗡🗡🗡

After the Bell Test, a test to evaluate my Genin's teamwork, I call it a day and go sit on a roof a building, overlooking the village.

"I'm glad I found you," Says a voice sometime later, startling me as there's a poof from beside me. I gasp and whip my head around to find my husband perching beside me.

I tell him, frowning, "You scared me, Kakashi!"

"I did? Sorry about that," He apologises, as I scoot closer to him. "How did it go with your Genin?"

I tell him, "Great. They're a little dysfunctional, but I suppose that's to be expected of Genin who haven't worked together before. Though they did manage to pass my test." Kakashi hums as he puts his arm around my shoulders and leans his head against mine. "How about yours?"

He tells me about their first impressions but they haven't done the Bell Test yet.

"Sounds like you have an interesting team," I say.

"It would seem so. We should go pick up Akemi soon," Kakashi says, wrapping his arm around my waist. Our son was at home with the babysitter, since he's only three years old. He looks just like his father including the black half mask.

"We don't have to go just yet," I murmur, cuddling into his side.

                      🗡️🗡️🗡️

Kakashi and I arrive at the Ninja Academy to see kids waiting for their parents outside. Most have already gone home.

I see a little girl around 6 years old standing with a group of kids around her age. I smile as we go up to them.

"Hey, we're here, Akemi," I greet. She turns and grins widely at us.

"Mummy! Daddy!" Akemi hugs us both. She looks just like me with her scarlet red hair but she has her father's black eyes. She wears a short sleeved white shirt with red shorts.

"Ready to go home?" Kakashi asks. Akemi nods.

"Uh huh!" She looks back at her friends as we start to leave, Kakashi and I griping her hands. "See you tomorrow, guys!"

"Bye, Akemi-chan!" They call back and I recognise one of them as the grandson of the Third Hokage, Konohamaru.

He blushes as he watches Akemi leave.

"Mummy, daddy, could you help me with my training this afternoon?" Asks Akemi.

"You want to train?" I ask. She nods. "Alright. How about we get your brother and some food first, then we'll train?"

"Okay!"

We go home and pay the female babysitter before taking Ken out with us.

We head to a food stand that sells delicious soups and Akemi tells Kakashi and I about her day at the Academy. Afterwards, we head to the training field with the three posts to train for a few hours.

I hold Ken against my right hip as we watch Kakashi train Akemi.

"You remember the hand signs I showed you, right?" Kakashi asks our daughter as I lean against a tree to watch with my arms crossed. Akemi nods her head. "Then show me the Jutsu I've been teaching you."

"Okay! Here goes." Akemi takes a deep breath and dies slow hand signs as Kakashi steps back a bit. "Earth Style: Mud Wall Jutsu." Akemi concentrates hard as sue flows chakra into the ground.

A wall made of hardened earth with a curved top rises slowly and stops at Akemi's waist.

Kakashi and I smile proudly as he says, "That's really good progress. You've been practicing, I see."

"Yes! Even when you and mummy don't train me," She says.

Kakashi tells her, "Let's keep working on it, okay? Then, after an hour, Yue mother can have her turn training you with the wooden sword."

Kakashi and I checked for her chakra affinity at the beginning of the year when we first started training her. We discovered her affinity is lightning, but Kakashi and I had wanted to make sure Akemi can defend herself, so he's teaching her the Mud Wall Jutsu. Turns out, she also has an aptitude for Earth Jutsu too.

"Okay! Let's keep going! I'm going to master this Jutsu in no time!"

Kakashi and I chuckle and continue training our daughter for the rest of the day.

                       🗡️🗡️🗡️

Todd Haberkorn will be Hiro Shakunetsu's English voice actor and Tetsuya Kakihara will voice him in the Japanese.

Kai's English voice actor will be Newton Pittman and his Japanese voice actor will be Yuichi Nakamura.

Amaya's English voice actor will be Monica Rial, and her Japanese voice actor will be Ryoko Ono.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 67 92
12 year old Sakuya Fujikami is a young ninja of the Village Hidden in the Leaves. She originally came from her island home of The Land of Blossoms bu...
12.6K 136 133
Two and a half years have passed since Naruto Uzumaki left to train with Master Jiraiya. Kimiko Sumire and her friends have been training hard themse...
6.2K 311 19
Ohayƍ! You're a 28 year old Jonin living in the Hidden Leaf Village. You've always played things by the book, never straying from what you were taugh...
36K 443 107
12 year old Kasumi Miyamoto, like many in this ninja world, lost everything when she was 5 years old. At the age of 12, Kasumi was found outside the...