โ˜๏ธ Crush x Reader โ˜๏ธ

By TheMagicMarinette

SLOW UPDATES! Imagines/OneShot's || Delulu is the solulu ๐Ÿ™ More

- Notes/Intro -
!Key's!
๐ŸกWelcome Home๐Ÿก
๐Ÿ’ป Fictional Jealousy ๐Ÿ’ป
๐Ÿ’— Kisses to sleep ๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿณ M's Restaurant ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿ’ซ Claimed ๐Ÿ’ซ
๐Ÿฆ‹ My #1 Follower - "Thank You" ๐Ÿฆ‹
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ Stress Reliever โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿฉถ "Doll" ๐Ÿฉถ
๐ŸŒฑ Alone Buddies ๐ŸŒฑ
๐Ÿ“ธ Nature's Beauty ๐Ÿ“ธ
๐Ÿฉถ "Cupcake" ๐Ÿฉถ
๐Ÿฅ€ Black Dress ๐Ÿฅ€
๐ŸŒฉ๏ธ Jealous ๐ŸŒฉ๏ธ
โ˜•๏ธ Bored @ the Cafรฉ โ˜•๏ธ

๐ŸŒ‚ Umbrella โ˜‚๏ธ

248 4 0
By TheMagicMarinette

Y/N POV:
*Bell Sounds*
I pack up all my things. Putting it in my bag, and swing it over my shoulder as I head out the door. It was currently the end of the day, last period (thank god!) and i finally got to get out of stupid l/f/s. Luckily i have one of my friend's with me in my class f/n, so it isn't too bad. I leave class with f/n and say goodbye to any of my other friends I see on the way out. I decided on going to the main reception instead of straight out the gate since i forgot my coat at home, resulting in my mum dropping it off for me at the reception earlier. I finally get to the reception desk and politely ask the receptionist for my coat, she handed it to me swiftly while being busy chatting to what i could only assume a students parent on the school telephone. I quietly whisper the reception a little "thank you" I then quickly turn around and walk to the door leading to outside pushing it. I only took one step outside to realise how violent raindrops danced onto the patio roof as it twinkles down from the sky patting down into the ground. The smell of rain, not particularly one of my favourites but it does give me a strange sense of comfort. Lifting my coat in front of me I hold both sides of my coat,  only to realise that my mum accidentally brought me my coat with no hood on it! I heavily sigh, standing outside the office patio 'i guess I've just got to make a run for it.'

I squint my eyes as i take two steps outside the patio about to run-... why don't i feel any rain? I stop in my tracks as I slowly open my eyes hoping for the rain to have stopped as if it was some sort of miracle.... "Huh?" I say to myself in confusion. "It's still raining-" I mumble to myself. Thats when it hit me as I slowly start to look up. An umbrella? I swiftly turn my body around to see c/n. Am I dreaming?

C/N POV:
"See ya tomorrow!" I say my goodbyes to my best friend as I walk into the reception ready to pick up my umbrella i left there. C/b/f had football practice so I had to go home without him. I spot my umbrella in the corner with other umbrellas in a little umbrella holder near the reception desk, so i grab it ready to head out. As I step outside reception doors i see y/n also outside. I pause to take a moment to look at her. I've always had my eye on her. Even though I've only spoken to her a little bit, she's quite a fun person! well...she seems quite shy around me, but I find it adorable. Whenever I see her with her friends I can't help but feel a little smile on my face, the way her face lights up with them makes my heart flutter, the way she speaks, how she looks.. every single thing.  I'm not really sure how this happened but I really want to try and become friends with her... or maybe something more if i have the chance? I quickly come out of my trance and realise 'this is a great opportunity to try and speak to her!' I take a deep breath in 'u can do this c/n' As I mentally prep myself I see y/n looking at her coat, I notice that it doesn't have a hood and she doesn't have an umbrella. So naturally out of instinct like my body I quickly grab my umbrella with both hands and pop it up. She was about to run until I put my umbrella over her head. She swiftly turns to look at me. "Wow" I say to myself.
"...huh?" Y/n says slight tilting her head in confusion. I mentally slap myself in the face realising I said that out loud. "Oh sorry heh.. I meant wow because.. of the rain! It's raining so heavily outside isn't it?" I say timidly, slightly blushing. We both stay silent for a sec, staring into each others eyes. I swear y/n gets more and more pretty everyday. I don't know how she does it but I sure would like some tips. "Thank you" y/n breaks the silence while giving me a cute smile, what is she trying do to me right now? Slowly kill me? "O-oh yeah don't mention it" I say giving her a little awkward smile back. "I saw that you didn't have anything to keep you dry from the rain so I thought I could maybe walk home with you so that you can stay safe? Only if you agree to.." I state clearly nervous but trying to keep my cool.

Y/N POV:
'What is going on right now? DID C/N JUST ASK TO WALK ME HOME WHILE ITS RAINING SO I CAN STAY SAFE?? Y/n y/n. You've got this calm down.' I take a deep breath in trying to keep my cool. But I notice something, c/n looks a little different right now? As I look at him a little more I realise that he looks kinda tense and nervous. "C/n, are you alright?" I ask in curiosity while unconsciously inching closer to him. His eyes widen a bit as he smiles "yeah of course why wouldn't I be???" He gives me an awkward but sweet smile. Gently grabbing my wrist he softly pulls me with him towards the gate "oh-"

- lazy time skip -

Its been 5 minutes now, and so far its just been ALOT of silence. Am i making him uncomfortable or something?... that's when u noticed the rain drizzling onto the left side of his shoulder due to us sharing his umbrella and him holding it more towards me so that i didn't gave a single drop fall onto me, ugh why didn't i notice this sooner?? "Oh my gosh c/n your shoulder its getting all soaked!" He swiftly turns his head to look at me before chuckling a little "It's alright y/n. Really, if this points to shoulder didn't happen then your shoulder would get wet and i can't let that happen now can i?" I slow down in my tracks and just look at him a bit puzzled with a tint of blush peering onto my cheeks.

C/N POV:
The fresh and salty smell of the air from the rain combined with the scenery of the green from the park we're walking in along with y/n make's her vibrant. The way she can make any setting seem brighter and glow is magnificent. I stop walking when i noticed y/n has stopped. I don't know what possessed me in that moment of time but i decided that enough is enough. "Y/n." I call her name out as i swivel my way around from next to her to now standing in-front of her. "...Yes?..." She responded back in a questionable tone. I quickly inhale and exhale while ever so slowly inching closer to her. Am i being too bold right now? Am i going to regret this later?...

NOBODY'S POV:
"To be honest... i really want to know you better... i want to become closer to you heck maybe even further than that? What am i even saying?...What i am trying to say is, i think you're the most stunning girl in the word with such a cute smile... will you go on a date with me?... please?" c/n says shyly inching closer and closer towards y/n's face unconsciously inspecting her response. Y/n stares at c/n with sparkling eyes, as if the stars from the night sky was in them, in shock. She started to become a blushing mess from the realisation of how close c/n has inched his way towards her. She could now feel his breath oh her skin, touching it ever so softly. "W-wait what?! REALLY??? SERIOUSLY??? H...how?" Y/n's complexion turns from awe to confusion as her eyebrows furrow with a tint of sadness resonation in that phrase. C/n grabs y/n by the waist bringing their bodies closer. This bold move making y/n slightly flinch from the sudden contact, silence. Comfortable silence lingered for a bout 5 seconds, but for y/n and c/n it felt like hours. Looking into eachothers eyes with content. "Y/n you've always caught my eye since the start and to be honest every time i've tried to talk to you or bring up a conversation i just couldn't since i was too shy to. Bug whenever i saw you, even down to the little things you'd do it made me smile. When you laugh With your friends it made my day, or when you try something different like a new hairstyle my heart would flutter. Even though i don't know you that well.. i just really want to know you as if, as much as this sounds cringe, as if it was meant to be." Y/n just paused as if the world had just stopped for the both of them. "... AAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAHHA" y/n starts to burst out laughing leaving c/n confused and slightly annoyed making him let go of her. "...huh? Hey whats so funny?!" C/n starts to flap his arms around in annoyance making y/n laugh even more. "M-meant to be??? HAHAHAHA please t-haha- thats so cliché hahahaa... haaa.... You're not serious are yo-" Strangely c/n found that y/n laughing at him for his cliché confession didn't make him annoyed, mad nor upset but happy. Happy that she was laughing giving him that fuzzy warm feeling inside of his heart that he loved so much. It comforted him. So as if instincts kicked in, he swiftly grabs y/n with one hand on her waist and the other cupping her cheek lightly (accidentally letting go of the umbrella whoops) not to hurt her into a passionate but warming melt worthy kiss.

Y/N POV
The whole world stopped. One minute i was laughing at him now he's kissing me??? But... it was as if that warm and fuzzy feeling just exploded everywhere. As he pulled me in for the kiss my eyes widen as my heart beat quickens doing backflips. But after a second of processing my whole body started to melt as if it was a dream but i know that this was reality. I could smell his sweet aroma from the close contact, how his hands hold me ever so closely telling me that he wants me but softly implying that its bot forced but in a loving way. How he kissed me With passion and sweet love. It made me feel comforted. So i naturally kissed him back repaying that same love, at the same time as placing my arms from the side to wrapped around his neck. Paradise is the exact word i would use to describe this moment. We were so into the kiss the harsh rain batting our skin didn't even bother us. We both pulled away softly, even though the kiss only lasted around 10 seconds it felt like eternity.

C/N'S POV:
Wow... i cant believe that just happened. After the kiss ended we Both ended up starting at each other while unconsciously smiling like two big fat doofus' as if we aren't all soaked from the rain. I then adjusted my hands to bring her in for a tigh hug squeezing her lightly. "Thank you, so much. Y/n" she chuckles at my statement "I like you too." We stay like this for a little longer before i pull away to ask "So when do you wanna go on this date?" "The umbrella c/n." "Oh." We both start laughing remembering about the rain now covering our figures.

<3

a/n: i know its been like a month or two since the last update! I am terribly sorry >< keep on forgetting to update and not always up to writing stories but ill try my hardest! ^^ im sorry if this story isn't the best~ wasn't too sure what to do for the ending but i hope u like it anyways ^^
TYGSM FOR THIS BOOK BECOMING #20 ON crush x reader ! AND TYSM FOR 250 READS >>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 128 42
bts x reader imagines, for delulu armys out there, not in a bad way though. Well, enjoy!
7.1K 84 23
~~๏ฝฅโ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ™กas the title saysโ˜†๏ฝก๏พŸ~~ - smut๐Ÿ’ - fluff ๐ŸŒท - angst๐Ÿฅ€ - imagines - boy x boy - member x reader(fem/masc)
435K 9.5K 59
Some random one shot,imagines,may make some of them into a story too #10k views-7/1/2021 #20k views-1/4/2021 #30k views-20/5/2021 #40k views-16/7/202...
204K 5.3K 25
Reader x Astro imagines !!! (For the most part these are gender neutral also) (Note: some imagines will be edited from time to time whenever i notice...