Multi-Coloured Soul (Sans Au...

Da MLCalloway

There are two known guardians that watch over and protect the multiverse. Such as Undertale, UnderSwap, Under... Altro

OC Description
Chap. 1 - My Beginning
Chap. 2 - Who Are You?
Chap. 3 - Rewards and Interigations
Chap. 4 - S.O.S
Chap. 5 - The Verdict Reads Guilty
Chap. 6 - A New Member?
Chap. 7 - Explaining and New Friends?
Chap. 8 - Teamwork
Chap. 9 - Welcome
Chap. 10 - Rescue Mission Pt. 1
Chap. 11 - Rescue Mission Pt.2
Chap. 12 - Rescue Mission pt. 3
Chap. 13 - Recovery
Chap. 14 - Bed and Breakfast
Chap. 15 - New Recruits?
Chap. 16 - Let's Spilt Up
❗️Announcment❗️
Chap. 17 - Backup
Chap. 19 - Keep Away
Chap. 20 - Dreams to Chitchat
Chap. 21 - Meeting Plans
Chap. 22 - Surprise Visit
Chap. 23 - Game On
Chap. 24 - Snack Time
Chap. 25 - Connecting
Chap. 26 - Scouting
Chap. 27 - Understanding
Chap. 28 - Open Arms
Chap. 29 - Sharp Shooter
Chap. 30 - Double Sided
Chap. 31 - Picnic Panic

Chap. 18 - Practice Makes Perfect

159 6 0
Da MLCalloway

"Boys, I believe our work here is done." Mari stated holding the soul in hand.

Fell and Dream only stared in amazement and shock.

"That was one of the coolest f**king things I've ever seen." Fell said in amazement.

——————————————————————
3rd person pov~

"I appreciate the compliment Fell, but language please." Mari said.

Mari walked over to Fell and Dream with a fast paced, careful with the corrupt soul in her hand.

"Are you guys okay? I see some cracks on your skull." Mari asked, checking their injuries.

"Yeah, I think were good. Just a few cracks here and there." Fell answered.

"Here, let me help that." Said Mari.

With one hand, she moved it near Dream and Fell. A green light then emanated from her hand, surrounding the two. Their cracks and injuries slowly began to heal, with that, the light began to dim away. Fell touched his hand to his face and around his skull to feel if there was anything left over, to his relief, his injuries healed as if they weren't there. Mari extended her hand to help Fell from the ground, he accepted and was pulled up. She did the same to to Dream, but his gaze was fixed on something else.

Dream continued to stare at where the Glitch once was. Carefully processing the fight between themselves and Mari. Her strategy and way of attacking it, each hit was planned and was struck with precision.

"Uhhh, Dream? You okay down there?" Mari questioned.

He didn't respond and kept sitting in stunned silence. Mari looked back to Fell and he only shrugged not knowing. Mari then kneeled down and waved her hand over Dream's eye sockets for a few seconds.

"Hello~ Dream are you in there?" Mari said.

Dream finally snapped out of it and turned his head towards the two.

"Huh what?! Sorry, what did say?" Dream asked.

"You alright there Dream? You were staring for no reason." Fell asked.

"Yeah yeah, I'm alright." Dream confirmed.

Mari stood up and reached her hand out again to Dream. He accepted and was pulled from the ground, back on his feet.

"Wait a minute, I feel like were missing something?" Mari said noticing.

"Oh right, Ink and Blueberry are still in the Runes right? I wonder what's keeping them?" Dream wondered.

"Jeez, where the f**k are they?" Fell cursed but wondered too.

"Oh cmon Fell, lets just be patient. I'm sure they can handle themselves—"

Before Mari could finish her sentence, the ground began to shake like a giant earthquake. Through the shaking, the three tried to keep their balance. But, the shaking calmed down by a little. Each of three looked at each other questioning what could have caused it, then they looked at the ground. In front or between their legs was a large crack forming in the snow. Inside shined an unknown white light, but it screamed bad news.

"Guys, I think this AU is beginning to collapse. We need to find Blueberry and Ink now!" Mari alerted.

The three started running in the direction of the Runes while avoiding the cracks growing beneath them. Before they were close enough, the large doors were blasted open and Ink and Blueberry ran as fast as possible. For a second, all of them stopped in their tracks.

"Okay! So, I'm sure you guys noticed but—"

"THIS AU IS COLLAPSING ON ITSELF!" Blueberry interrupted Ink in a panic.

"Yeah, no sh*t Sherlock!" Fell said pointing the obvious.

Another quake moved through the area, more snow fell and the stumps of the trees began to crack from the imbalance. One of them tipped over too close to the group.

"Crap! Fell Move!" Mari yelled as the tree came down.

Mari acted quickly and pushed Fell out of the way, the others moved out the way as well. In the push, Mari and Fell landed in the snow, nowhere close to the cracks.

"We need to get out of here!" Dream stated

"Ink, can you make us a portal back to my anti-void?" Mari asked while helping Fell from the ground.

"On it!" Ink replied.

Ink then grabbed his paint brush from his back and splashed black paint onto the snow. The paint soon swirled to a whirlpool and rippled into a portal.

"Cmon!" Ink said before jumping in.

Dream and Fell didn't waist any time, ran, and jumped into the portal. Mari was about to jump in until looked behind to see Blueberry standing on a small patch of snow. The cracks increased making large gaps between the portal and him. He was beginning to lose ground.

"MARI HELP!" Blueberry yelled.

"Hang on!" Mari said.

Mari moved close enough to the cracks to not fall through but close to Blueberry as possible. She had to think fast, the AU was collapsing, the portal could close anytime, and Blueberry is in serious danger. Finally, she had a risky idea, but if it meant they make out alive, she can take the risk.

Mari summoned her strings, launched them, and wrapped them around Blueberry. She then threw him over her shoulder and into portal.

"MARI WAI—" Blueberry couldn't finish his sentence as he was sucked in.

Unfortunately, the ink portal closed as Blueberry went through. Mari then looked around in a slight panic, coming up with new plan to keep her from dying.

"Aw fiddle sticks." Mari said.

——————————————————————
(On The Other Side of The Portal~)

Blueberry landed with a thud on the white space floor. The strings from before still wrapped around him. Dream, Ink, and Fell saw and ran to him worried. He got back on his feet and look back to the portal, only to see it disappear. Each of their eye sockets grew in fear, knowing Mari wasn't able to make it through.

"No... Oh god, it can't." Dream said in fear.

"N-no. SHE HAD TO HAVE MADE IT OUT." Blueberry said in denial.

They didn't say anything else, thinking that the worst outcome happened to her. Suddenly, a new portal opened in front of them, swirling in a black and white colour. For a few seconds it was there, until a small voice could be heard from the other side. Getting louder with each second, as if coming closer. By a miracle, Mari came flew through as if she was propelled through.

"Uhhhhh... Gonna feel that in the morning." She said facing her body upwards.

She then looked to the others to see them looking back at her.

"Oh, hey guys. Hehe looks like you've guys seen a ghost." Mari joked to break the silence.

Without a second, Blueberry ran to Mari and crushed her in a bear hug, also crying a few small tears.

"Uh good to see your okay too?" Mari said a little confused.

——————————————————————
(Timeskip~)

All of them were able to recover back at Mari's place, having a small rest after the mission.

"Hey guys, I have a small idea and I want your input." Mari asked them.

"Yeah what's up?" Ink asked.

"I was hoping we could get some practice by sparring with each other." She said.

"Sparring? How do you mean?" Dream asked.

"Well, from today's mission, I've noticed well you fought, your teamwork, and take in the terrain. But, you could use some more practice." Mari explained.

"Well, I don't that's a bad idea."

"THAT SOUNDS AMAZING MARI." Blueberry agreed.

"Yeah, why not." Ink said.

"Hey Fell, want to join in." Mari asked.

"Sorry, but I had my fair share of fights today. I'm gonna sit this one out." Fell said.

"Alright, come on and follow me outside." Mari relied.

Mari walked and opened the door for the others. As they did, Fell only walked to the wall outside and sat by it. Ink, Dream, and Blueberry began to question how exactly they were going to spare.

"After all, its like they say... practice makes perfect." Mari stated.

Hello my guys, gals, and pals! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Thank You And See You Next Time~

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

527 15 14
The Star Sanses, the team three of Dream, Ink, and Swap. They worked together to defeat evil and keep the multiverse safe. There's no trouble betwee...
950 62 6
what if there was more to Error Sans than meets the eye in this multiverse? What's his reason for destroying AUs? what about the voices inside his o...
672 4 18
undertale au stuff cover art is made by me More information and chapters soon(Credits too) Undertale by Toby Fox Error Sans by CrayonQueen Ink Sans b...
56.3K 2.2K 45
A truce was made between Ink and Error, a truce to keep the balance of creation and destruction. But only a few months late something is now destroyi...