FACE || Pjm

By Pxrk_Filter

The feeling when your big love, with whom you imagined your future, breaks up with you is unbearable. Jimin... More

Hii
𖀐 Playlist 𖀐
𝟏
𝟐
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
Epilogue ꨄ

22

145 4 0
By Pxrk_Filter

Park Jimin

When I woke up this morning she was no longer lying next to me.  I didn't see her at breakfast either, so I had to drive to work alone.  "Where's Mrs. Kim?" I asked the chauffeur.

"She drove to work with Mr. Park."  When he said that I sighed.  "Thank you."
"No problem Mr. Park."  He said politely.  I took out my cell phone and called Seokjin.

,,Jimin. It's the middle of the night here. What do you want?"
"I'll tell you Kim Seokjin. I'll never take another trip to America like that no matter how much money they offer me. Sleep well."  I said and hung up. 

I sighed and threw the phone down on the seat next to me and ran a hand through my hair in desperation.  She was my assistant. Why is she working with him?

Totally annoyed I entered the office, which I had to share with Minho.  "Good morning Mr. Park." He greeted me and I just gave him a small smile. Then Mr. Hong came into the office.

"Mr. Park? May I speak to you for a moment?"  I nodded and followed him out of the office. "I didn't have time to discuss this with you yesterday, so I want to do it now." He said while we walked a bit through the building.

"I really admire your company and your work. What you've accomplished over the last few years  is really unbelievable."  I smiled.  "Thank you Mr. Hong.  I'm glad to hear that." "I'd like to offer you something."  He looked at me expectantly.  I nodded for him to continue.

,,I would like to offer you a cooperation of our companies.  Both of us as bosses and then our companies become one.  How would you like that?" My decision was made as soon as he started talking.

His company is too disorganized and doesn't do a good job. It's not a problem here in America, but it will be a problem in Korea. Also, I don't like the style he works with. It's a resounding no for me.

"Thanks for the offer Mr. Hong but I decline. My company has a very different working style than yours and it would ruin our reputation a bit."  I told him and his expression got serious. 

"If you think so Mr. Park. Your decision.  Your chance you'll miss it and you'll regret it, believe me." I scoffed. "No."

"No?"
"No Mr. Hong. I will never regret standing on my own two feet and owning the most famous company in all of South Korea. I don't need a collaboration to make it more famous. This collaboration would just ruin everything."

He looked at me incredibly.  "You're really being rude Mr. Park.  I would like you to leave my company and I don't want to see you again!" I smiled at him. "Sure, let me collect my people quickly and then I'll be gone."

,,No.  You can take the young man with you, but I want to keep the young woman.  She has talent." He says with a stern expression. "I know that, Mr. Hong. But she is one of my people."

  ,,I don't fucking care. She works with one of my people.  For the whole week." He took a deep breath. "Leave my company. Now!"  He literally yelled at me and shooed me out.  Did he just took my people and kicked me out of his company?

I ran in again and stopped him by roughly grabbing his shoulder."If you keep my best woman in the whole company to yourself, at least pay her for it!" He grinned.

"Of course. She gets paid for her work, don't worry."  He said removing my hand from his shoulder.  His eyes became ice cold again and I finally left the company.

 On the way back to the hotel I wrote Minho that he could return to the hotel as well.  I wasn't mad that he kicked me out.  I was pissed that he was keeping Y/n around and that she was working with this guy I absolutely disliked.

When I got to the hotel I sat down at the bar on the top floor and started to drink something.

Kim Y/n

It was quite late when I returned to the hotel and entered my hotel room.  When I entered it, the smell of stale air and alcohol tickled my nose.  I saw Jimin sitting on the bed with a whiskey glass in his hand.

He had heard that I had come in and looked at me.  I undid my ponytail and took off my shoes.  "And how was it at work?" He asked me.

"I made the situation from last night with Jay clearer. It was a misunderstanding."  I said and sat down next to him on the bed.  "Are you drunk?" He looked at me and shook his head.

"But you smell like it."  I said quietly.  ,,Maybe a little bit.  But today was a shitty day."

"Why?" 
"I don't think you can put it that way, but we all got fired." My eyes widened and he got up from the bed.

"Oh no. Everyone except you."  He breathed out.  "W-"
"Mr.Hong said he wants to keep you with him because you have talent and you work with Jay."  He sighed and took another sip from his whiskey glass.  "But you belong to me and my company."

~smut starts~

He slowly put down his glass of whiskey and walked towards me.  He carefully undid the first button on my blouse and started kissing me.  He smelled and tasted like alcohol.  He now undid the second button on my blouse and moved away from my lips. ,,You're mine." He whispered.

His eyes screamed for pleasure as he bit his lower lip lightly.  His sparkling brown eyes captivated me.  We made eye contact as he opened my blouse all the way up and removed it from my body.  He smiled at me and then approached my ear. 

"Y/n you're driving me crazy." He whispered in my ear and then placed a few kisses behind my ear. I felt his hands slowly run up my back and stop at my bra. With a slight movement of his hand he undid it and tossed it in some corner of the room.

He gently pushed me into bed by my shoulders.  He picked up his whiskey glass and exte it.  Then he took one of the ice cubes from the glass and got on top of me.  His legs on either side of me. 

"If it's uncomfortable, let me know baby." He said and waited until I nodded before he slowly ran the ice cube over my stomach. I inhaled sharply. The cold on my stomach gave me goosebumps. He guided the ice cube, slowly moving towards my breasts and circling them causing me to gasp.

He then slowly moved it over my breasts and I could feel my nipples getting hard from the cold.
"Fuck. You're so sexy Y/n."  He breathed out and put the ice cube in his mouth. 

After sucking on the ice cube, Jimin took my breast in his mouth and started sucking on them.  His tongue and mouth were cold from the ice cube, making me gasp softly.

His mouth slowly traveled down my body.  He then carefully opened my pants and pulled them off me.  He took my leg and gently stroked it before beginning to drop soft kisses from the top of my foot down my thigh. "You smell so good baby girl." He whispered softly and started kissing my thigh, moving towards my middle.

He had the waistband of my panties in his hand when the hotel doorbell rang.  He sighed and let go of me.  He quickly took off his shirt and put it over my bare chest.  He opened the door.

  "You stupid bastard!  Are you serious?  Why did you just let us get fired? We would have gotten so much money for it!" The voice sounded so familiar. It was Minho. I quickly pulled Jimin's shirt over my body and hid in the bathroom.

After some time the loud voices were gone.  I slowly came out of the bathroom.  "Fucking asshole." Jimin shook his head and then looked at me. His eyes started sparkling with pleasure again. "You look sexy."  He said and pinned me against the wall.

He quickly unbuttoned the shirt I was wearing and threw it on the floor.  Jimin picked me up and carried me back to the bed.  Meanwhile he gave me a kiss that told me that he was really horny for me.

He turned his attention back to my panties and now slowly pulled them down so that I was now completely naked.  But I also took off his pants and rubbed his erection slightly through his boxer shorts.  He threw his head back.  Teasing, I slowly took off his boxer shorts. 

He groaned.  "Y/n please.  It hurts." He moaned desperately. I then pulled his boxer down completely. I took his member in my hand and started to move my hand up and down very slowly. "Y/n. You're so mean."  He gasped. His pretty lips opened slightly.

,,What do you want?  Tell me." I breathed softly into his ear. "Go faster. Please."  He said quietly his plump lips stroking my cheek.  It felt kind of good to be in control and to be able to tease him.

Nevertheless, I now changed the pace of my hand a little.  His breathing quickened and he closed his eyes.  But after a short time I stopped.  He looked at me confused with his dark brown eyes.

I knelt down in front of him and took his member in my hand again, but this time I licked his tip with my tongue.  "Oh fuck Y/n."
His one hand gripped my hair while he used the other to steady himself on the bed.

He started moving my head at the speed he wanted it to, but I stopped him.  He looked at me.  "I make the rules and set the pace." I said, slowly licking his cock. "Fuck you Kim Y/n."  He moaned as I let my tongue play. 

I knew he was near his climax and let go of his cock again.  "Stop that I'm so close." He looked at me almost pleadingly. I rolled my eyes. "Please Y/n. Please."  I looked at him with a grin.

"Fine." My mouth closed on his cock again and started at a faster pace. His hand found its grip in my hair again and controlled my head. His grip relaxed as he came into my mouth a few seconds later.

After he catched his breathe he took my arms and threw me on the bed.  I thought he was exhausted but he wasn't.  He slowly opened my legs and lay between them.  "How pretty." He said while looking at my cunt.

I blushed slightly when he said that and a smirk formed on his face. "Not so confident anymore, huh?"  He hummed.  His mouth was still a little cool from the ice cube when he started kissing next to my middle.

  "Enjoy it baby." He said before circling his tongue over my middle. A soft moan left my mouth. "Shh. Your colleague is next door."  He said smirking.  "Fuck off." I managed to moan. He smiled at my answer and then sank back between my legs.

His tongue started to go deeper and I slowly moved my hips towards him to feel it more intensely but he removed his tongue.

"Baby. I make the rules and decide how fast you come." He grinned.  "Fuck you." I looked at him offended. "Soon Y/n. Someday I'll fuck you."  He winked.  But before I could answer that, I felt him again.

While he ate me out he also started rubbing my clit with his hand which made my breath quicken.  "Fuck." I moaned. I started moving my hips again and this time he didn't stop but went a little deeper.

"Oh lord."  I bit my lower lip and closed my eyes.  My hip quickened as did his hand and tongue.  I was nearing my climax.  I was almost there but Jimin stopped.  He got up and went to the bathroom.  He left me confused.

  I was so close to my climax. "Jimin you asshole come back!" I yelled after him. He came out of the bathroom smirking and licking his lips. "What's the magic word princess?"

"Oh Park Jimin just make me come already!" He looked at me expectantly. I rolled my eyes.

"Please.Jimin Please.",,Good girl."  He slowly approached my middle again, which was just screaming for him and when he only put his tongue on it, I came.  I covered my mouth and moaned into my hand.  Then I closed my eyes.

~smut ends~

"Who would have thought you would be so quick." He said and lay down next to me.

"I'll take a flight back to Seoul tomorrow together with Minho. Enjoy the time here."  I looked at him.  "You want to leave me here alone?" He nodded.

"I don't see any reason for me to stay here anymore. We'll see each other again in Korea."  He kissed my forehead and stood up.  He disappeared into the bathroom while my eyes slowly grew heavy and closed.

A/N :
Damn 2230 Words 😭

I hope you like the chapter and smut. See you in the next chapter ❣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 58.3K 32
"Still in denial?" You asked softly. "About what?" "Missing her," you piped quietly, heart knotting as you spoke. He sighed, his face almost buried i...
11.1K 182 9
"You are the only one I want to Feel , the only one I want to Touch, the only one I want to Love..." "....But why ?! Why do I have to feel this guilt...
209K 6K 65
πŸ“– ❝What, baby? Am I making you nervous? ❞ He already knew the answer to that. ❝Just wait until I bend you over on that desk and have my way with you...
6.6K 301 53
🎬 Best Friends to lover romances. 🎬 Morally gray characters. 🎬 Age gap. 🎬 Grumpy x sunshine. 🎬 Forbidden love. ________________________________...