Three Kings Of New York (Boon...

lil-Lady-lilboi द्वारा

A story about the Three Kings Of New York City. Huey, Riley and, Caesar. अधिक

1. (Cast)
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
S2:1
S2:2
S2:3
S2:4
S2:5
S2:6
S2:7
S2:8
S2:9

S2:10

119 2 1
lil-Lady-lilboi द्वारा

Got my account back finally , go check out my two New books the Goat and The kids. And here's what y'all been waiting for

The cabin was silent and the previous mode from last night was gone. They all knew a lot of them wouldn't be returning, Felipe wouldn't come out there like that alone, even if he thought he was going to meet Georgie.

Huey cracked open his eyes, looking at his watch, it said 6:53 AM. They had two hours until the meetup. He turned his head, staring at all of Cindy's sleeping men, wondering if he'll be able to pull this off with them. He deduced that it would be a good try, and even if they failed, they had death to look forward to.

He stood up, going outside to take a piss. He around the side of the house, and did his business. Unknown to him, Jazmine was a few meters away, watching. She had stolen Rodricks notes and had saw where they were located. It was shocking seeing him in person, she was so sure that the last time she'd see him was choking on her own blood.

She laid a hand on the scars, he put on her neck. Jazmine pondered for moment, was it all always going to come to killing her? Or did she really have to run away on him like that. But, it didn't matter he tried to kill her and now he dies. She took the Colt-45 out of her jacket pocket, slowly creeping up behind Huey. She found herself about to pull the trigger, when she heard the cabin door swing open. "Fuck!" She whispered, ducking behind a tree. She peaked across the tree, her emerald eyes beaming at who it was.

Of course, it was his annoying little brother.

Huey zips his pants up and turned to Riley. "The fuck you followin me for?" He asked.

Riley shrugged his shoulders. "Just makin sure you wasn't settin us up or none. You was Felipe's boy for a hot minute."

Huey stepped up to Riley almost as if he was going to punch him. "That's called wanting to live another day and not have to look over your shoulder." He spat out. "And if you ever say some shit like that again, I'll knock you the fuck." He walked past Riley, bumping his shoulder hard as he walked back inside.

Riley chuckled as he watched his brother walk away. Jazmine sighed, moving away from the tree slowly and creeping back to her vehicle. She needed to get out of the area, Rodrick was going to come looking for her and she couldn't be around when that happened. She got lucky knocking him out, it won't happen again. She got to the vehicle, and swung the door open. She started the car and rolled away. She had rented a motel just a few miles up the road with Rodricks money.

She made sure not to try and use a credit card or debit card, cause Rodrick would be able to trace that immediately. He had been in the business of finding people for years, He never thought he'd have to find his own neice.

Back at the facility, Rodrick was out cold in the parking lot. He woke up early in the morning, and Penelope was standing over him, shaking her head. "You and her have a lot in common, you don't care about your careers."

He placed a hand on his head, rubbing his bruised head. "What happened?" He asked softly. Penelope smirked, "I'll tell you what happened, you freed your neice and now she's nowhere to be found and left you looking like idiot. For the first time in your career." Penelope stopped for a moment to think about her next words. "I couldn't believe it myself when I heard you were out here sprawled out, but here you are, while your fugitive niece is probably half way across the country."

Rodrick slightly disagreed, "She has a wound for christ's sake. If anything she's probably going to get the one who did this to her." He stated.

Penelope raised an eyebrow, "What makes you so sure about that?" She shot back. Rodrick raised his shoulders. "I don't know, it's just the way she was talking before she hit me, and she took my gun. So."

"Do you know where she might go first, I can get a squadron to pick her out ASAP." Penelope said quickly.

Rodrick thought about it for a moment, he wanted to bring in Jazmine himself. He was more than capable than some petty squadron she rounded up. "No, I don't." He finally picked himself up off the ground and dusted himself off. "I'm going to go take one of the facility unmarked vehicles and be on my way." He turned his back to Penelope, silently thinking about what he'd do when he saw his niece, the one that betrayed him. All he wanted to do was help after not being around for so long.

Back at the cabin, everybody was awake now, loading their weapons, and some even praying. This was going to be very difficult for all they knew, they could be walking straight into a trap. Felipe wasn't a dumb person, it wouldn't take him long to figure Georgie was dead if he sat down and put two and two together. Huey felt Georgie's phone buzz in his pocket. It was a text from Felipe.

'Change of plans, meet me in the parking garage on the other side of town. Same time'

"He changed the meeting spot."

Cindy shrugged her shoulders. "So the fuck what?"

"So he knows something." Huey said.

"Or he ain't tryna fucking meet in square garden. That nigga don't know shit." Cindy shot his suspicions down.

Riley bopped his head up and down, "She right, that nigga don't know shit, we popped that nigga real smooth and quiet."

Huey still thought they were walking into a setup, but it didn't matter, this was Cindy's crew and what she said went. "Alright, but we have to get there early, so we can surprise him once he arrives and end this."

Cindy nodded in agreement and Huey left the room, going outside to check on the vehicles. She shot a look to Riley and whispered. "We still killing him once this is over." Riley stared at Cindy and then thought for a moment. "I don't know, don't do nothing without me approving it." He said. Cindy nodded. Little did they know, Maurice was right there listening.

Huey was outside making sure there was nothing wrong with the cars incase they needed to make a quick escape. They all seemed to be in good shape. He checked his watch, it was 7:14. It was almost time to go.

Jazmine was back, hiding in the woods, perched up on a log in the distance. She had some binoculars as she watched all of them pack and load the vehicles. She figured she'd have to follow them, it wouldn't be difficult she wasn't new to this. She used to be a cop after all.

She watched as all of them came outside and got inside of the vehicles and began riding off. She got up from her position and crouched down, slipping over to her vehicle and getting in. She reached into the center console and grabbed a bottle of water. Her neck was aching, she could barely get out words, and the only thing keeping her going was wanting to kill Huey, and the painkillers she was taking. She dug around in the glove compartment, taking out the small bottle of painkillers, and downing a couple, swallowing the water right after. As soon as Jazmine finished this action, she started up her car.

She waited until the last of the vehicles, were up the road before she began following. She didn't want to give herself away and obviously be following them, it was time.

Huey, Cindy, and Riley were at the front of the convoy with Maurice driving. They were loading their weapons. "I got a question to ask Cindy." Huey muttered out. "Shoot." She said. "The fuck made you turn around and decide this is the life you gone do, and how did you end up in it."

Cindy chuckled, swatting off Huey's question. "I didn't want to sell no pussy, and I damn sure wasn't getting another nine to five after seeing how good was y'all was livin in the mansion."

Riley titled his head and narrowed his eyes at Cindy. "But wait my nigga, you don't een live in a mansion tho?"

Cindy scrunched up her face. "But, that's beside the point. Point is im making better money now than being a little ass rat."

"Facts." Riley said. The convoy turned into the city limits and were almost at their destination with Jazmine trailing behind.

The vehicles made their way into the city, going across town the address Felipe sent. They were locked and loaded, ready to go die for the Freedom of the Freemans. Once they made it to their destination, the cars all parked separately as to not draw attention. Huey checked his watch. It was 7:54. Felipe could be pulling up any minute.

Jazmine's car was parked outside of the parking garage. He pulled her seat back so she couldn't be seen and began waiting for the shit to pop off.

Everybody was waiting in anticipation. Before long, a lone red car pulled into the parking garage, too nice for it to be some regular man inside of it. This had to be Felipe. He pulled into a parking spot and got out. It was him, they hadn't seen him in person since the first time they met. He still looked the same way, just a bit richer after taking all of their territory. He was slightly smirking.

"It's time." Huey whispered. He cocked his gun and jumped out the back of the van, he switched his gun to Felipe. "It's over." Huey said, cockily.

Felipe raised his hands expectantly, his smirk turned into a grin. Riley came from behind Huey, kneeing Felipe in the gut. "The fuck you smilin for nigga? You finna die." Riley yelled.

Riley knocked the wind of him with the knee to the gut, he dropped down to his knees, coughing. But, when he looked back up the smile was still on his face. He started talking in his heavy french accent, "I'm smiling because I figured out Georgie died last night, and I won't be dying today. I never come anywhere alone."

Just as he spoke, they all watched as people began to flood out from every car in the parking garage, further more, they heard footsteps come down from the upper level and it when they came down, they were faced with 30 men, even. Felipe stood up, dusting himself off. "This is where we part ways Huey."

Cindy, who had been in the car with her men got out of the car with Maurice and began shooting. "Shut the fuck up with all the talkin." Felipe caught a bullet in the knee, while Riley and Huey ducked for cover.

Felipe cried out in agony as he fell to the ground. The sound of gunfire echoed through the parking garage, bouncing off the concrete walls. Cindy and her men took cover behind parked cars, firing back at Felipe and his men.

Riley quickly surveyed their surroundings, looking for a way out. He spotted a staircase leading up to the upper levels of the garage. "We gotta move!" he yelled, motioning for Huey and Maurice to follow him.

As they made a break for the staircase, bullets whizzed by their heads, shattering the windows of nearby cars. They could hear the sounds of their pursuers getting closer as they climbed the stairs, one by one.

Once on the next level, they took cover behind a concrete pillar. Riley pulled out his gun and started firing back at Felipe and his men. Huey and Maurice followed suit, their weapons echoing through the garage.

The tension was palpable as they engaged in a deadly game of cat and mouse. Each gunshot could mean the difference between life or death. They made their way up the upper levels, shooting anyone who tried to follow. "We can't just let Felipe escape!" Cindy cried out, as she stayed down in the lower level as they ran. She held it down, shooting any and everything with her gun before moving back and following her crew.

Jazmine heard the shooting and took out the colt, it was go time. They only had a limited number of time before the police would be rushing their way, so she had to make it count. She went inside of the building and saw the men, going up the the upper levels. She also saw a very large man, near another man treating a gun shot wound.

She crept past them and went to the upper-level assuming that's where Huey would be.

Huey and his the rest of them, reached the top level of the parking garage and had no where else to go. It was just them, and maybe 8 people of Cindy's crew left. A large majority of them died, but they took out a lot of Felipe's crew. They hoped they were evenly matched. Felipe's men made it up to the top level and the next shootout began.

Huey shot his gun, a bullet making connection with one of Felipe's men, shooting him dead in the face. Jazmine heard this and quickly tried to get up to the top level herself. She wasn't going to let anyone kill Huey just yet.

"What the fuck is we gone do!" Riley said, ducking behind a car. "Stand your ground, nigga! Don't move we is not going to die!" Huey yelled out, as he shot back the men.

The air was thick with the sound of gunfire and the acrid smoke. Huey, Cindy, Riley, Maurice, and the remaining eight members of Cindy's crew were backed into a corner, fighting for their lives against the relentless assault of Felipe's men.

The gunfire was deafening as bullets whizzed past their heads, forcing them to take cover behind pillars and abandoned cars. The smell of blood and gunpowder filled the air as they fought for every inch of ground.

Huey peeked out from behind a crumbling wall, firing off shots in quick succession. Cindy was beside him, her eyes fixed on the enemy, her gun steady in her hand. She was fierce and unyielding, a true warrior in her own right.

Riley was on the other side of the room, fighting off a group of attackers with the butt of his gun.

Maurice was the quiet one, his eyes darting from one direction to the next. He was calculating and precise, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. As the fighting raged on, he suddenly looked over at Cindy with a pained expression.

"Cindy," he said, his voice barely audible over the din of battle. "There's something I need to tell you."
Cindy shot a look at Maurice. "What?!" She choked out, distracted fighting for her life.

A tear almost came from his eye. "I love you."
Maurice had ran away unnoticed and found himself face to face with Felipe's men, grenade in hand.

He looked back at Cindy one last time, a look of pure love and devotion on his face. And then he charged forward, the grenade held aloft like a beacon of hope in the midst of darkness.

The explosion was deafening as the world shook and the walls of the building came crashing down around them. In the end, Maurice had given his life to save them all. But even amidst the rubble and destruction rained down all the passerbys below.

It knocked everyone back and had the confusion on what happened. There was a silence and no one heard a single shot. Cindy coughed, standing up on her two feet as the dust from the explosion filled her lungs. She ran over to where she last laid her eyes on Maurice. He was gone, only a blood splatter and ripped clothing was in it's place now. She collapsed down, almost balling right there.

She might've took him for granted but he was loyal right down to his final breath. Riley and Huey got up as well, waiving the dust out of their face. Huey coughed, standing up, he had lost his gun when he was knocked by the explosion. "We have to get Felipe." Riley stood up as well. They rushed down the lower levels, leaving Cindy to mourn. But, just as they reached the third level, Huey was face to face with a ghost and they were armed. "Jazmine?" Huey said in confusion.

Riley was just as surprised, "Thought you said you killed this bitch!" Riley screamed. Jazmine kinda chuckled and choked out some hoarse words. "Yeah, he thought he did. But, he didn't count on me livin."

Huey raised his hands , already knowing the fate he was going to receive. "Look, Jazmine, I didn't want to have to do that to you, but what else could I have done? You were willing to run off with Darnell."

Jazmine cut him off. "Yes! Yes, I was and give a better life than being babysitted by criminals! His life was at risk every time he is with you. He will never be safe as long as he's with you."

Huey gulped and said, "Do you think Felipe would've let you leave this city if he could use you against me? You didn't do anything but put his life in danger. What happened when you tried to leave? They were waiting for you. All you had to do was do what I said and i would've have done it."

Huey inched closer to her. "But, you're alive and it can be different now. Just put down the gun." Riley watched his brother unsure of what he was doing. A tear came down Jazmine's eye, as she lowered the gun slightly. "That's right now. Everything is ok."

Huey inched a bit closer and took hold of the barrel, releasing it from her hands. He had disarmed her.

"Kill her!" Riley shouted. Huey turned his head back and shook his head. "No. I'm done killing. I got one more on my mind." He turned back to Jazmine. "Get out of here, it's not safe. We'll talk later."
Jazmine nodded, she was confused on what she wanted. She had came here to kill Huey but now she didn't know. She began speedwalking away down the lower levels. Huey turned back to Riley. "Let's get Felipe." They rushed down the lower levels and came down to the ground floor. There was Felipe, still in agony attempting to stand up but he wasn't able. But, he wasn't alone, there was a large man almost a big as a boulder standing right beside him.

Felipe spotted Huey and Riley and signaled for the man to take care of them. The man turned to them, and smiled. "I like breaking you people." He said, ripping his shirt off.

He had no gun. Huey smiled, handing his gun to Riley and taking his shirt off as well. "Don't help" He commanded his brother. "Show him no mercy, Khan." Felipe said.

Without warning, Khan lunged forward with an earth-shaking roar, closing the distance between them in an instant. His massive fists hurtled toward Huey with devastating force, aimed to crush him under their weight. But Huey's instincts kicked in, and he gracefully evaded the onslaught, narrowly dodging each thunderous blow.

Huey danced around Khan, his body a blur of speed and agility. He weaved through the air, landing precise strikes on Khan's exposed areas. Each hit was like a whisper of the wind, a testament to his mastery of martial arts. But Khan, undeterred by the blows, continued his relentless assault, determined to shatter Huey's spirit.

Huey's movements grew even more calculated as he deciphered Khan's pattern. With a surge of energy, he executed a series of rapid strikes, targeting vital pressure points on Khan's body. His attacks were like a symphony, each movement harmonizing with the next. The sheer precision and technique behind his strikes began to unravel Khan's defense.

Khan staggered backward, a look of disbelief crossing his face. The once invincible warrior was now vulnerable, his great body mass becoming a liability. Huey seized the opportunity, pressing the advantage. With lightning-fast kicks and deft footwork, he exploited every weakness in Khan's defense.

Felipe's smug smile vanished, replaced by a growing unease as Huey's dominance became evident. Sensing defeat, he tried to intervene, but Huey's brother, Riley, held him back, their eyes locked in a silent battle of their own.

Finally, with one swift and decisive strike, Huey sent Khan crashing to the ground, defeated and humbled. The parking lot fell silent, and you could almost fell Felipe's devastation as this was the day he was going to be taken from the earth.

Khan groaned in pain, and Huey looked at Riley nodding his head and Riley shot the big man several times in his head, his soul evaporating from his body. They all turned to Felipe. Riley had a smirk on his face and so did Huey. Felipe started to get on his knees. "Please, just let me go back to Paris. I will not come back." Riley handed the gun to Huey. He shook his head. "Shouldn't have came at all." He placed the cold barrel on Felipe's temple. "Please don't. I will ma-" Huey blasted the man in the dome, with a loud shot. Bits of brain and skull bounces around the parking lot.

Just like that the big and bad boogie man was dead.  Riley stared at Huey and placed his hand out for him to shake. Huey took his hand and pulled him into a hug which Riley accepted, this signified their reunion , enemies no more. Riley opened his eyes as they were in the embrace and squinted. It seemed as if they forgot someone and they were aiming right for them.

Riley switched around Hueys body and pushed him out of the way, taking the bullet. It was a loud crack and Riley's body went down with a thud. "That was a cute little moment didn't want to ruin it." Rodrick said.

He had been following niece since he left the facility. She wasn't very hard to track down. Huey watched in horror as his brothers body flopped on the ground, limp. Huey tried to raise his gun but another shot rang through the air, a bullet through his hand. He dropped down and screamed in agony. "You tried to kill my niece. I knew couldn't do it. I knew I'd have to do it." The man placed his gun in his waistband

He reached into his pocket, taking a butchers knife. "I'm going to cut your fucking throat, like you cut my baby girls." He approached Huey, grabbing him by the Afro , and placing the cold blade on his neck. There was nothing else he could do. He closed his eyes awaiting death.

Another gun shot rang in the air and Rodricks body flopped on side of Riley's , he wasn't dead but just badly injured, he was shot in the back. Just as he was shot, sirens went off into the air and they filled the entire parking garage. Cindy, the only one with a gun in her hands, placed the barrel to her head and shot it. She ended her life, there was no more worth to it. Christini was dead, she assumed Jazmine was dead. Maurice was dead, her crew was dead.  Penelope got out of her cruiser and went over to Huey placing some cuffs onto him. "I finally got you." She smiled.  She had been chasing him since the beginning of his criminal empire, placing those cuffs on him was the single most satisfactory thing she had ever done.

Everybody in the parking lot were hauled off. Riley and Cindy were rushed to the hospital to possibly save their lives and everybody else were bagged up and taken away. Huey was taken to the precinct, where he was questioned and he immediately asked for a lawyer. This story aired on every news channel around.

It didn't take long for the mayor, who was most definitely corrupt to find out that Huey killed Felipe, and there would be no one to fill his pockets anymore. Huey was taken out of his cell, and taken to the restricted area of the precinct , where there were no cameras. He was taken to a blank room, with a chair and the mayor sitting across from it. He was seated there and left in the room with the mayor.

The mayor took out a cigarette and lit up while he talked. "So you finally killed Felipe." He sighed. "I told him he'd mess with the right person one day. He thought he was untouchable. No one is untouchable. I'll get right to the point. You helped out the crime in this city immeasurably. Thanks to you , all the gangs have to find somebody else to supply them." He blew out smoke. "But you also left me out of pocket. So what I'll do for you is unfreeze your assets and let you walk on out of here tomorrow morning. In return, I don't want you doing anymore illegal activities, leave that in the past and start a new. I also want ten thousand dollars wired to my account every month, same agreement me and Felipe had." He explained.

Huey nodded, already intending to get out the business anyways. "Now, there's a problem. We need someone to blame all this on, and there's three people alive to take the blame. Either I blame it on your brother, that little white traitor, or I blame it on the agent. Your choice."

It wasn't up for discussion. "The agent. And did my brother live?"
The mayor cackled. "All three of them lived. But, that's all I have to discuss with you for today." He stood up and went to the door. Before he left he turned around said one last thing. "I mean it, no more crime, or I'll have to come for you instead of it being the other way around. You'll be out by tomorrow morning." The mayor left the room and Huey was transported back into his cell.

Now , Huey could do his real passion, opening back up his club and putting all his energy into there. He stayed there basically all night, planning how it would be and how it work as a legit business. He was genuinely happy , this time. He'd do it right.

3 years later...

Huey had accomplished more than he thought he could in three years, the mayor did exactly what he promised and cut everybody loose except Rodrick, who took the fall for everything that happened that day. As for Huey, he went right back into rebuilding some his club.

He put Darnell and school, and it took some time and convincing but Jazmine and him got back on good terms. He even gave her a job as a partner in his club. He thought he owed her that much. Jazmine never really cared about her uncle, he choose the job over here multiple times, the love has been lost.

Jazmine did most of the decor around the club since Huey didn't have a keen eye for that. Huey came in one night and the club was packed, he saw Jazmine on the upper level of the club, in her nice little black dress. He smiled as he made his way up to her. "You did a nice job on this club, y'know?"

"WE did a nice job." Jazmine smirked at Huey as they watched everybody in the club. "I even set up something you might enjoy." As if in queue , the light dims up and the curtains in front of the club fly open. Three girls, resembling Jazmine, Cindy, and Christini began to sing. Huey let out a smile, which he hasn't done for years. "I knew you'd find that funny." Huey watched Jazmines facial expresses, he looked at the wound he caused her, it was healing nicely but it was a constant reminder of his past life. He placed an arm around Jazmine.

"You seen Riley or Cindy?"  He asked. Jazmine rolled her eyes. "Yknow then, they're probably somewhere around downtown looking for another house to purchase."

"I never took Riley for a real estate agent." Huey muttered. "Boy please, he isn't, he follows Cindy around and watches her do the deals. She says he likes helping around at the club. What he really wants to do is travel with her they're having a baby." Hueys eye lit up in shock. Things turned out fine for them. For once, he sighed. He felt a tap at his shoulder and he turned around. A bartender with her face down.
"Yes?"
"Goodbye, Huey." They said, revealing their face and it was Christini alive all along. His eyes widened before he could say anything a gun was shoved into his stomach and she got it multiple times, launching him off the top of the railing and falling on the ground....
The entire club screamed , ran and trampled over him as they tried to escape the club. As his vision faded and blurred. He watches as Jazmine tries to wrestle the gun out of Christinis hand. It was too late. He was dead.

...

Hope you enjoyed the finale 😌

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

44K 497 16
"Once a upon time,someone noticed there wasn't many boondocks scenario books or books of boondocks.Then,they got an idea and decided to make one and...
3.6K 130 16
Boonie recruited 3 girls to help him protect and keep the world safe what happens when they have a whole year mission to stop the drug ring that's be...
83.8K 2.3K 54
Huey, Riley, and their younger sister Jada have all encountered some type of crisis in their lives. But never have they ever experienced love, drama...
27.9K 994 52
The Freemans' lives are turned around from a lottery ticket win and a girl with nowhere to go. Huey, Riley, and now Ebony? Will they and their friend...