love (free de la Hoya x reade...

By FireFistFan

What if shu had a sister and she falls In love with the number 1 blader. Would the original story change comp... More

0.Intro
1.New Home
2.BC SOL
3.first Crush!?
5.Insane
Ch 6-Distracted
Ch 7-sorry
Ch 8-Focus
Ch9-stadium
Ch10-Lap
Ch11-Deal
Ch12-shadow
Ch13-extreme

4.Drawing Session

244 12 9
By FireFistFan

Arthor's pov

Valt, rantaro and y/n are battling.Both valtreyak and athena are launched along the wall while roktavor took the center.

"Nice, the center is mine and so is victory! Do it roktavor! Roktavor zone!" rantaro said.

"Not if I have anything to say! Valtreyak! Rush launch!" valt said.

Valtreyak hits roktavor with attacks from all four sides but roktavor defends most of the both beys seem neck a neck but suddenly athena rushes in.

"Athena end it with x spear!" y/n yell.

All three beys collide at the center and are sent flying. Valtreyak and roktavor hit the ground a second before athena making y/n the winner.

" Let's do another one I'll win this time!" valt yell.

" No! I will! "Honcho yell.

" no! I will! "valt yell.

" no! I will! "Honcho yell.

" They are such kids despite being older than me. "y/n thought.

"Agreed" athena said.

"You guys can decide who comes in
second. I need to go do something."
y/n said as she walks away.

"huh? Where are you going?" valt asked.

"Going to draw." y/n answered.

"Ok but when you come back be sure to battle the winner!" valt yell.

"ok, bye!" y/n yell.

Timeskip

Arthor's pov

Y/n is walking in the forest searching for something to draw.y/n also wants to meet someone... The deer🦌. (what? Thought that y/n will search for free 😂. She doesn't even know that he's here.)

"hey the forest looks cool during the evening... Bet I'll find something fun to draw here." y/n thought.

"Isn't there something to draw in BC SOL?" athena asked.

"Nope...the forest seems way cooler." y/n thought.

"Hey, there is something fun to draw at BC SOL." athena said.

"Huh? And what's that?" y/n thought.

"oh, you know...a distracting pretty boy." athena teased.

"I already told you that I would not draw free!"

"Hey, I can see your dreams and thoughts remember? I know that you wanted to draw him.You can't hide your true feelings from me."

"...well you're not wrong... I did have the idea to do it but (blushes) I was too embarrassed to draw him."

"what a perv(giggles)" athena teased.

"(blushing) hey weren't you the one who wanted a drawing of free in the first place."

"I was kidding , can't believe you are such a perv y/n.Drawing free for your perverted fantasies."

"what perverted fantasies!?"

Y/n's conversation was put on hold as something came out of the bush next to her.It was the deer and y/n gained an idea while looking at him.

"are you thinking what am thinking ?"
Y/n asked.

"Yep! We've gained our model."

Y/n sat against a big tree and immediately started drawing this wonderful scene. The deer sat down on the ground as if it knew what it had to do. It stared at y/n with it's adorable black eyes and tilted it's head to the left causing y/n to let out a giggle.

" with the evening sunlight lighting the clearing and the cute deer sitting in the middle of it, it just seems so beautiful." y/n said.

"yeah...i still think that free should have been the one posing over there."
Athena said.

"(blushes)let me concentrate!"

Y/n's pov

After ten minutes I finished the body and was correcting the antlers when suddenly I heard...

"Its antlers are a bit smaller..."

I slowly turned around to see free analysising my drawing. I was bright red and stayed still as if I saw a ghost.
Free thankfully was staring at the drawing and miss my weird face.

"y/n! Calm down! Don't act weird next to your crush!" athena said as I recompose myself.

"How can I remain calm when this hot dude is next to me!" I thought.

"...hey, I said that you should draw it's a bit smaller..." free said.

"Y-yeah!" I quickly replied.

I quickly erased its antlers and redid them as I felt free's stare on my every
move.I continued to draw, trying to ignore him as he just stare at my work.He smirks a little as he saw the tint of red on my cheeks.

"start a conversation with him! You might get closer to him!Don't let this chance go to waste!"athena suggested.

" I don't know what to say!" I thought.

" seems like you have a talent for drawing...(sits besides her) "free said.

" yeah I do.... Anyways what were you doing here? "I said.

" Training..." he replied in his monotone voice.

" yeah it does look like a cool place to train, it's calming and peaceful here. "

" yeah...also my friend here(points to the deer)..doesn't come to strangers this easily...seems like it has taken a liking to you... "free said.

" Oh free, she wants you to take a liking on her... " athena teased.

I blushed at athena's words and looked down at my drawing to hide it. I didn't notice the little smirk that once again formed on free's face.I continued to draw as my palms trembled got sweaty , unable to hold the pencil due to free's gaze.

Free noticed this and grabbed my hand lightly causing me to blush. I turned to face him and realised he was closer than I thought he was.

"(blushing) when did he get this close!? And what is he grabbing my hand for!?" I thought.

"let it continue.you guys seem like a romantic couple from an anime right now.The female lead hurted her hand and the male lead grabs her hand to examine it." athena dramatically said.

"(blushing)shut up with that weird fantasy of yours!" I thought.

"(blank face) did you also trained before this? "free asked.

" h-huh? n-no I didn't... "

" why am I stuttering for!? "I thought.

" (smirks)this is the power of love." athena said.

"...then why are you trembling for? Hmm? "free asked.

" n-no reason... "

" There's a reason for it!"athena Said.

" (blush)athena please stop stressing me out 😰."I thought.

" ...is it cause of me? "free said while staring into my eyes.

" huh?" I said being hypnotized with his eyes.

"Am I making you uncomfortable? Do you want me to leave?" free asked.

"n-no! You don't need to leave! You aren't making me uncomfortable in any way! You can stay here! I enjoyed your company!" I burst out saying.

Free chuckled as I stared confused at him. I have to say though his chuckle was so adorable! I could hear athena teasing me but I ignored it to hear free's respond.

" (smiles)well if you enjoyed my company this much, I guess I could stay with you (lays against the tree)" free said.

"well?, what are you waiting for?... Continue drawing. " free said.

I blushed at his respond and picked up my pencil to continue.I continued on the tree surrounding the deer as it tilted its head to left again.

I giggled at this and turn to see free doing it too!

" (blush)can this guy stop being so adorable for a sec!"

"And can you stop staring at him to see if he's doing anything adorable." athena teased.

"S-shut up!", I thought

"So I'm adorable, huh?"Free thought.

" yeah, like an adorable bunny. "fafnir teased.

" shut up..." free thought.

I quicking finished the surroundings and began adding details. I was taking quick glances at him from the corner of my eye shen he suddenly stare at me.I looked at the drawing hurriedly as free leaned towards my ear.

" (smirks)...am I going to be part of the drawing?...why do you keep staring at me like that?" free said.

His hot breath fell on my neck which caused my ears to burn as I blushed. I looked at him and shoke my head unable to say a word after being caught red handed.

" then why?.... "free said with a hint of teasing.

" (blush) j-just wanted to see if fell asleep... You've been quiet this whole time... "

"Just didn't want to disturb you..." free
replied.

"O-ok..." I said still blushing.

I continued the drawing, adding details and the background.Satisfied with it, I looked at free who seem like he will fall asleep any minute now.

"damn again with that adorable yawn.Let's finish the rest at the dorm, I can't keep up with his adorableness."
I thought.

"sure. (giggling) He definitely is trying to kill you with his looks.That's all his plan to make you fall even deeper." athena teased.

"shut up...."I thought while packing my pencils and sketchbook.

"so now that the deer turn is over, when are you doing free?" athena asked.

"(blush)yeah, I'll give in.I'll draw only the face, OK? You happy now?! "

"Yep.But I know you'll eventually do his sexy body too. " athena giggled.

"Leave me alone!!! " I sighed.

It was getting dark as l lightly tap him on the shoulder.As he turned to me , it was as if I was hypnotized as I only stared at his eyes without saying anything.

" don't just stand there, say something to him. "athena said.

I blushed and got up. Free continued sitting and looked at me confused.Still
Looking adorable by doing it.

I removed my weird blushing expression and said "sorry free I've got to go."

Free stared at me while I quickly walked out of there. Free smirked while tilting his head to the left.

"Hey fafnir...do you think the drawing will come out alright?" free asked.

"The one with bud? Yeah..." fafnir replied.

"yeah that and mine too ... I wonder how amazing I'll look even if it's only the face?"

"also it seems like you're getting pretty interested in her." fafnir teased.

"....just a little bit interested in her that's all.Her reaction are funny and cute when her bey tease her." free said.

"it does seem like you're getting a little crush. " fafnir teased.

"....what if I am? " free said while smiling.

Timeskip

Y/n's pov

As soon as I came back I was challenge by valt and ended up battling with Valt.I won with a score of 2-1 and return to freshen up while valt and Honcho continue to battle.

I've freshen up while accidentally thought about today's encounter with free resulting in athena teasing the heck out of me. I couldn't help it, he was becoming more and more distracting.

"Hey athena...do you think free thinks of me as a friend?" I asked.

" maybe (smirk) or he could think of you as much more."

"more? What weird fantasy are you thinking about?"

"I had the funny idea that free might have gotten a little crush on you." athena teased.

"(blush) h-hey stop your weird ideas.Like come on, free is the no1 blader of the world, he could get anyone with his handsomeness."

"Oh! So he has a lot of handsomeness, huh?"

"(blushing)S-shut up!a-anyways
we need to get stronger,Valt and Honcho are improving as we speak."

"we got time for that.plus we got other important matters." athena said.

" (confused) like what?"

"Starting free's drawing! Todays encounter with him gave you a nice view of him up close." athena said.

"hey! There's time for it. Let's focus on improving right now!"

"And how are we gonna do that?"

"I'm going to make a new launch to boost our power."

"good thinking." athena said.

"That's for another day though. Let get some rest cause I think tomorrow going to be exhausting."

I placed athena on the side table where I had put shu's drawing in a photo frame.I took a glance at shu's drawing, thinking about his doing and how long has it been since I heard him.

I lay down as I soon drift to sleep,I recall about today's drawing session and free's sudden appearance. Wanting to meet him again and enjoy this little moment together again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Did y'all enjoy this chapter? Do y'all want more like this? Cause I'm going to make one like this very soon, I think so.

I also planning to make at least weekly uploads.Can't promise that I'll manage to do it but I'll try!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 252 39
This is a book of random and wholesome stories of our favorite bladers. I don't own the characters but these are some of my stories about them. These...
34.8K 1.6K 32
" 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟. " Recovering from an alcoh...
37.9K 1.7K 31
" 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟. " Our...
3.6K 268 32
Story preview ~♥~