UNTIL I FOUND YOU

By subuhana05

He thought he had no means to live no means to love untill he found her again....... More

protaganists
|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
OTHER LEADS
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34|
|35|
|36|
|37|
|38|
|39|
|40|
NEW:-
NEW✨

|23|

427 30 8
By subuhana05

Vote target - 22

Comment target-20

Pls complete

Happy reading 🌈
_____________________________

Forcing her to break the hug . Rocky removed his Blazer to wrap it around her and that's when farmaan entered with a box .

" Bhai treat your wound "

" No need . It will get fine itself ."

"It won't " rocky eyes traveled to the owner of voice to get surprised to find his Sona there .

"Bhabhi, I asked you to stay there right "

While reena didn't paid him heed and took the box from him walking towards rocky .

Taking an ointment from it she took his wounded hand delicately to get snatched by cerena .

" Yes rocky it Should be treated ."

Reena felt hurt as she snacthed rocky's hand from her and dragged him to the street bench forcing him to settle there with her.

"You know I should practice from now only to treat . Or else everyday one of another brutal on you . After  marriage who would look after you ? Me right "

"Rocky listen . for me ,you should care for yourself . Something happens to you then who is there for me ?"

"Stop it cerena " rocky gritted at her which was only audible to her .

" Or ha what important work you have here than our marriage ha ?"

"Marriage ?" Reena questioned but cerena ignored and continued to speak .

"There marriage preparations have reached it's edge . Now it's just you who is missing for marriage "

" What you want cerena ?"

" What happened rocky ? Why are you getting angry on me ?"

"Farmaan drop her wherever she lives "

"What you mean by that rocky ? Am your fiance and I should stay at there where my to be husband owns a huge pentahouse right?"

" Stop it cerena and leave "

" Fine but you should drop me "

" Farmaan take her "

" No I won't goo"

" farmaan "

"Why should I go with him when you are here "

" Don't eat my head and leave "

Cerena sighed .

"Fine and what you gonna do "

"Why do you care "

" Because I am your to be wife " she said kissing onto his cheek with a smirk .

That was enough for reena to leave the place tears preeking their ways to see him with another woman who is claiming to his fiance .

Rocky on sensing her misunderstanding pushed cerena and followed her .

Cerena just played a game to see the woman's affection towards rocky . But the way Rocky is worring for her made clear that she should be someone she should get rid for her path .

               •••••••••••

"Sona "

"Stop"

"Sona wait " he called get hold on her arm .

" Now what lie you wanna say "

" Listen "

" I don't want to " she said walking ahead .

"Sona it's not like what you think "

" Oh really am not saint to believe you again."

" You know what I made mistake . I distrust my Friend for you . "

" Listen to me reena " he hold her arm tightly getting pissed off.

She stared into his eyes.
" Why me ? Huh? "

" Why you had choosed me as a weapon for your revenge ?" She asked broking into tears.

" Revenge ? "

" Are you shocked to see me to find out your other truth" she asked looking at him with bloodshot eyes.

" What are saying Sona"

"I regret . I regret to trust.  I regret to love you "

" Don't cry sona "

" Why do you care ? This is what you wanted right ?"

" Sona "

" Don't call me that "

" Leave me " she asked wriggling in his hold.

" I won't "

" Leave Rocky "

"I won't till you don't hear me "

" I don't have enough strength to believe and get hurt again . Leave me rocky . "

                 •••••••••••••
Reena sat on the bed . Glancing at her hand she throwed the bouquet onto the wastebin.

leaning onto the bed she drowned into her memories .

She don't Know when her eyes closed unknowingly into deep drunk of sleep.

                  •••••••••••

Rocky stared at his Sona's tear stained Cheek .

He knew he was reason . He had planned alot for the day as it was their anniversary .
But all got in vain .

Making her lay comfortably on bed he laid beside her .

                     ••••••••

Next day

"Sona it's true that they proposed me for marriage but I never said a yes "

" Rocky aren't you the one who leaved me for favouring that kabir and you said you would leave for just a week then why you come late"

" Come-on sona don't act as a kid "

" Then leave this kid "

" Sonaaa. You're testing my patience ."

"Leave rocky . I don't care.  I just hate you now ."

" Sona there is nothing to react in this way . "

"Oh yes there is nothing if you're done this for revenge"

" I don't get it from where you get this new term 'revenge' "

" I asked you to leave rocky "

"Fine am leaving but it would be you  who be coming to me next "

" Never !"

                   •••••••••••

2 days passed

" Reena what happened "

"What happened baba ?" Reena asked finding her father in her room.

" Why you skipped your dinner"

" I was not feeling well baba"

" Not feeling well " he checked her temperature to find it Normal.

"Are you okay beta"

"I am baba "

"Where is rocky ?" He asked not finding the monster around .

"I don't know baba "

"Who do you mean you don't"

"Baba you do know who he is don't you "

Tej peered at her for an explanation .

"You know he is the same gangster who di has sighed a death warrant for "

Tej sighed " who told "

"Whoever it is . Don't you care to explain me about it . And I could have stopped myself from falling from him ."

" But now it's getting hard for me to forget him."

"What happened ? Did you guys fought?"

" He cheated me baba"

" What ?"

" He was already engaged to someone and was with me for his revenge from dii"

"What are you talking Reena ? How he must have engaged to someone else ."

" It is baba "

" Reena you might have misunderstood him "

" I saw her baba "

" What if it's not like the way you're thinking ."

"Why are supporting him baba "

"Reena I know he's ruthless . He's heartless but I don't think he used you for his revenge . "

" And why would he want a revenge . When he himself made the Indian fire upon him ."

"He himself made fire upon him?"

Tej nodded

"Why?"

"I don't why but he had lost his interest to live "

" Why do believe that he's not here for revenge ."

"Reena . Have you ever noticed that his change behavior with you and with others ."

"He must have acted baba"

"No Reena . He loves you . The care he had when you fell ill was all enough to detect it. "

"Reena . If  he's not good for you . I must have offended but I feel he is right one for you dear . I have a lot life experiences . I know what real love is "

"You want me to forgive him?"

" It completely depends on you . Think wisely and take a desicion dear" he said patting her head leaving her room .

                    ••••••••

"You are great actor father in law " tej heard his deep voice as he entered his room .

" I did that for reena not for you "

" Oh yes ofcourse for her"

"Listen rocky . I know even after you being the biggest criminal she is your wife and you does love her with your heart even she does and she's happy around you that's the only reason .I don't care about your threat."

" If you don't then I will make sure my sister in law find it hard to hold herself and I will make sure kgf is mine ."

" Whatever "

"Anyway , take care my Sona" he said before leaving the room .

                     ••••••••••

Oh God !

I have no idea what to do now

Should I forgive

No he lied

But what if I did really misunderstood .

_____________________________

Sorry guys if this chapter bored you but please stay tuned.

Comment

Vote

Thanks for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 839 24
She loved him.....but she was in forced to regret as he was going to marry her sister......
48K 2.1K 15
( COMPLETED ) '' I seriously hate you '' When she said this his face became hard and hundred times more scary He quickly pulled her closer and digg...
68.5K 3.8K 53
My first Fanfic. Rocky and Reena. There are also some turkish actors Drop your Love
48.5K 3.9K 57
Congratulations!!! Reena said. Why?? Rocky asked. I LOVE YOU❤️ Reena replied... what the hell? Kamal and Rajendra Shetty asked. That's the truth...