Jaune A. Dxd

By Edaj1908

after jaune save cardin from the ursa cardin expose his transcript. everybody hated him he was being bullied... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
announcement
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
not a chapter

60

653 11 5
By Edaj1908

After the azazel and sirzechs destroy atlas along with the clones and the loyalist they return to beacon it self.

Glynda- lord sirzechs and azazel it seems the job was done.

Sirzechs- it is done..ironwood and weiss are now stuck on my domain..so it was checkmate for them...

Glynda- indeed what i saw abd heard was corrwct that james and weiss are now clones??

Azazel- yes dear.  They were indeed clones those two may seen as a original body but there is onw thing that they lack..

Glynda- and that is??

Sirzechs- aura..they are lack in aura...now they are in earth..probably trying to reign the earth..

Qrow- my lord i saw what you did to atlas but i was late to arrive...

Azazel- understandeable qrow you are a huntsman...yes atlas is gone but ironwood and weiss is on earth now..the you saw earlier was hust a clone..

Qrow- wait a clone??

Winter- i knew that there is something fishy about james...i am afraid that james created a cline of me...

Qrow- what do yoh mean??

Winter- in atlas we have a mandatory medical check up they take our blood sample...

Azazel- no they not having a clone like you...

Winter- sigh~  i thought james has a clone just like me...but mag i ask is it possible to clone a human??

Azazel- in my earth it's impossible..though many scientist manage to clone but it was bot a human..

Qrow- an animal??

Azazel- correct..vut here it is really possible as long as you have a technology like james has..but i guess those clones are just a test subject..trust me on this guys..

Sirzechs- azazel is correct..my friend here is not just any inventor he is a scientist him self..

Glynda- azazel us like lord ajuka??

Sirzechs- yes glynda...both ajuka and azazel are sharing the same idea when it comes to scientific method...although ajuka got one step away from azazel. here...

Azazel- oi he was just lucky!! If i knew that he created a portal i might doing better..

Sirzechs- ohh just shut up azazel..just focus on your crazy invention...

Winter- wait a minute i heard from ruby that azazel has a dragon armor??

Sirzechs- yes..he has and he us the one who created that armor..

Qrow- how the hell did he do that??? And who is that dragon??

Sirzechs- it's the dragon k8ng fafnir the dragon king...

Qrow- a dragon king!!

Sirzechs- yes the only western dragon who has no wings but can fly and uhh...

Azazel- don't you dare say it sirzechs...

Sirzechs- a perverted dragon he is a panty dragon....

Glynda and the rest mouth open to heat surzechs words..

Sirzechs- but!! Even that dragon is a pervert he is the second strongest dragon king in history. He can kill a devil king him self....

Qrow- he is that strong!!! But who os the strongest dragon king???

Azazel- tiamat the chaos karma dragon king...the only female dragon king...even the red dragon emperor feared her. 

Sirzechs- true..but i am not shock to see that fafnir accept your offer because both of you are perverts..and issei and odin is following you...

Glynda- odin???

Winter- who is odin???

Azazel- odin is the king if the norse faction...that old fart is no joke.. he may be a pervert and lay back but he is more stronger than he looks.. i wonder if he still hanging on my bar..

Qrow- youbhave your own bar??

Azazel- i do own a bar on earth.

Sirzechs- bar who expose the womens bust or in short a bar that full of nude girls...

Qrow- wow i like to visit that bar..

Winter- qrow!!!! Are you not satisfied with me!! That you go to that bar full of nude women!!!

Azazel- ohh just relax winter..those employees that i have are all fallen angels...and that bar is just a mask...sure thise women are working as a stripper but you cant blame the fallen faction we are made in the sin of lust.  Aside from that i have a room that only my closest friend are allowed..

Glynda- let me guess there are also a private stripper just made for vip??

Azazel- it depends if they want to have a stripper or not..right zechs....

Sirzechs us blushing because he is busted. ..

Glynda- wait don't tell me..

Azazel- yep!! Every time sirzechs visits mybbar he always order a very expensive liqour and 5 strippers...he even drag the red dragon emperor eith him so that he is not alone to get an earful sermon of grayfia and rias..

Sirzechs- hey!! You also have more than 10 strippers on you!!!

Azazel- news flash my friend i am the owner plus i am single that time...but hey!! The income is good you know...

Winter- wait it sounds like an underground bar?? Is it legal to put a bar on your realm..

Azazel- correction my friend..it wasn't my turf any way..it was the turf of rias and sona..you see ladies kuoh town is owned by rias and sona...plus!! Those two allowed me to set a bar on their teritory but there is a deal i made..i pay then 50 percent of my income. Plus they manipulate the documents so that the authority wont raid my bar.. plus i am secretly watch this siscon little sister abd her friend...plus he can go to my bar and have some fun for free..

Sirzechs has a biggest smile on his face..

Qrow- did grayfia knew about this..

Azazel- grayfia knew about our antics well except for issei..but she didn't knew that we hire a stripper...but sirzechs didn't f*ck my employee.

Qrow- let me guess grayfia will fike a devorce??

Azazel- more than a devorce qrow..grayfia will surely hunt me down..so i have to improvice an alibi because grayfia not only pubish sirzechs she will punish me also...

Qrow- damn that woman has no fear. 

Azazel/sirzechs- youbhave no idea qrow..

Winter- did grayfia catch you on that bar you owned??

Azazel- yep!!

Sirzechs- me and azazel almost neet our doom that time..but we are so lucky that time.

Glynda- why???

Sirzechs- well i am asking for help to find jaune that time. And we are so lucky that serafall save our asses..

Azazel- but your dad wasn't lucky..

Sirzechs- ohhh!! No wonder dad was hiding on my castle because my mother hunting dad..now i know the reason..

Azazel- bingo!! But what happen to zeoticus did velenela cath him..

Sirzechs- yep!! Dad had was in a hospital for a month and he has 6 month banned from the house...

Azazel- well it was his fault...that old fool doesn't know how to have a valid reason..if zeoticus has a semblance he will be qrow back on earth..hehehehe

Qrow- curse my sembalnce...

Azazel- relax old qrow you can enjoy at my bar...lets just say for my bachelors party...

Winter- a what now??

Glynda- what the hell is a baxhelors party.

Sirzechs- it's a ritual for all single male who will bid farewell to their life of being a single...

Winter- to make it short azazel was planning to marry glynda?? That is why you will held a party??

Sirzechs- exactly!!! So azazel if you are going to get laid and marry who will precide your marriage is it me or michael??

Azazel- i rather had odin to precide ratger than that boring chicken..

Sirzech- oi marriage ceremony is no joke...it is a one time ceremony..any girl who get marry is hapoy on that day. Because marriage is their sacred and special day on their life...

Azazel- fiiiinnee~ michael will do..

Sirzechs- good...if tai was and salem was here you might be experience ab earfull sermon you dumbass pervert...but let me ask you do you really love glynda?? And you will be with ger in sickness and in health..

Azazel- of course i am!!! I will hold responsibility when i defiled her..

Sirzechs- good...listen to me you dumb bird..be ready on your self..because you know the saying in married life..

Azazel- what??

Sirzechs- in marriedblife woman are always right..isn't that right winter?

Winter- yep!!

Sirzechs- so you have no chlice but to obey glynda's decision...because you will be her slave for eternity no matter how you look at it...hehehehehe...but if you be a good boy..glynda will surely reward you...take it or leave it..she will also obey what you will always want...hehehe

Qrow- sirzechs is right you know..being married is not that bad.. but it was a blessing..look at me..my semblance is bad luck..but with i am with winter my bad luck is not bad...

Glynda- probably because sge knew you are a drunk and had a worst semblance..

Qrow- it's not about that i am a drunk or have  a worst semblance...my lige was change when i married the ice queen..i knew from the start that ice queeb here likes me from the start..

Glynda- yeah she like to kill you when you two first met..

Azazel- what do you mean..

Glynda- every time they meet they always taunting to each other..qrow here likes to taunt winter and winter here has a short temper like yang..so in the end they will fight and i was the one who will repair to their damage..

Sirzechs- you know what they say the more you hate the more you love...and look at the result...but may i ask who is the one that married tai??

Glynda- it's summer rose ruby's mom..don't get me wrong yang and ruby were half sister..

Azazel- ahh now i see..no wonder their physical appearance is not match...

Qrow- yang is my biological niece while ruby is my honorary niece. Because their parents is my team..

Azazel- bow i remember i met a woman who has raven hair and it was resemble to yang. And it she was your female veraion..

Qrow- it's my twin sister raven branwen and she is the biological mother of yang..back in those days my team is the strongest team that ozpin ever has..but it was broken when summer died. And raven lead a bandit tribe..

Azazel- but why you ended up here if you two were on the same tribe??

Qrow- well that time our goal is to study and learn how to kill a huntsman. But i change my point of view when i met my team...

Sirzechs- why??

Qrow- because summer and tai accept us no matter who we are...and they accept us whe we told about our transcript. Even winter here knew about my transcript..

Winter- both qrow and raven are the first two who use a false transcript. Before jaune..glynda didn't know it. Because this woman is a stuck up bitch before..fufufufu unlike jaune qrow and raven didn't hide their ability....but jaune ace up ozpin and glynda and those two are jaine's bitch..hehehehesorry glynda you were bested by a young man....

Glynda- i admit that brat bested me abd ozpin but i learn it the hard way..but if not i wouldn't meet azazel here...so it's a win win situation...i have a man on my own and you have a man with worst semblance and a drunk. So qrow is your problem not mine..

Qrow- hey!!!

Sirzechs- qrow in your team who is the strongest??

Qrow- of course it's summer rose...not only she has the power of a silver warrior she is also a summer maiden..

Azazel- what the hell is a silver eye warrior.

Glynda- it's a rare warrior that appear ever once a in a lifetime..even salem her self feared the silver eye warrior..whe she is on her grimm form..because the silver eye warrior can kill many grimms with just looking on their eyes..

Azazel- woah!! That was awesome power...but shame  summer was dead..how did she die??

Glynda- summer died on the battlefield. Even though she has the power of a silver eye she also has a limitation...

Azazel- i see..

Sirzechs- she is a great warrior. But how summer looks like??

Glynda- summer is a mirror copy of ruby...the only difference is summer is wearing a white cloak while ruby is wearing red..

Azazel- let me guess their attitude us the opposite..

Qrow- wrong..

Azazel- what???

Qrow- ruby and summer shares the same liking..the squirt and the short stack is both a weapon geek and a cookie monster...while yang's attitude is the same as tai...

Azazel- what happen to yang why she hates her biological mother?? I saw her mother crying when yang was exploding in hatred towards her??

Qrow- rave abandoned yang after her birth....

Azazel/sirzechs - whaaat!!!

Qrow- not only that raven was the legal wife of tai..but she leave tai before yang...tai was so depressed..luckily summer was there..after 2 years of mental depression i heard summer and tai living eac other and ruby was born...that time i saw taibwas happy again but that happines fade in a short time because i told to tai that summer was dead.. and i am injured that time thatvis why i cant assist summer...the good thing is tai didn't blame me for that. Even i know he was so devistated..so i have to be with him to assist raising his two daughters.  And i have to battle with my own sister.. i always warbed her that tai needs her this time because summer is gone..but she didn't listen the tribe is more importabt to her rather than her own family..

Azazel- i see...no wonder she hates her own mother and curse her...

Qrow- i told raven that when yang will grow up she will expect a hatred towards her. But she didn't listen..now look at her she is in a great mess now...

Winter- she will not going to change no matter what happen..

Qrow- knowing her she won't gonna change now she is alone...

Winter- wait?? What??

Qrow- the branwen tribe were now gone.

Winter- the tribe you grew up were bow gone??!! How did it happen??!!

Qrow- i don't know..may be conscience hits her..but it's too late for her..because taibdoesn't want to meet raven plus yang hates her so much..what else she will expect...plus ruby didn't know her..and raven probably knew about ruby. Due to her resemblance of summer..knowing raven she always spying tai and yang..

Azazel- probably she is watching them but in a shadow...

Qrow- yes...i told ger from the start that she needs to talk to tai and aid him in his time of need but she won't listen...she think that summer hates raven because she leaces tai and yang..but knowing short stack she won't hate her..short stack isn't like that..

Glynda- of course because she is your partner when you were a student...and you ozpin told me you develop your drinking habbit after her untimely death..because of guilt??? Or depression??

Qrow- both...i feel guilty that i can't  even help my own partner because ozpin given me a different task..and depression because ozpi n giving me an impossible task...but more in guilty side...i was there when summer burried ob the cliff. Glynda and ozpin was also there well except for raven...

Sirzechs- so ozpin knew about ruby's silver eyes??

Glynda- no...the last time he saw ruby she was around 3 to 4 years old..

Qrow- she develop her silver eyes when she is around 12 years old..and besides i am the one who teach her how to wield a scythe..because i am also a teacher along with tai...

Azazel- no wonder she is good in scythe at such a young age..no wonder she was really young to attend here...

Sirzechs- did ozpin play favoritism??

Glynda- no...i think he knew about ruby's talent..even i am shock to see a young girl wielding a scythe just like qrow...but the thing is there are only 2 person who can wield a scythe. And wielding a scythe is very much complicated...but when i saw ruby is like i see summer and qrow combine. 

Azazel- how do you meet ruby??

Glynda- i saw her when she do a rogue act and stop an infamous criminal..or should i say a well known thief..

Azazel- did the thief stole money or-

Glynda- you will be shock about this but that thief didn't stole money..that thief only stole dust..

Azazel- and where is this thief?? And what is his name??

Glynda- his name us roman torchwick a thief who stage the fall of beacon  by stealing some dust. Specially schnee dust..after he finish his contract he was paid and leave probably leaving a criminal life..but there is a rumor around him..

Sirzechs- and what is this rumor??

Glynda- rumor said that riman torchwick becomes a thief because he was taking care of a girl named neopolitan..

Azazel- an ice cream girl??

Sirzechs- is that girl's name was real or an alias??

Glynda- police report said that the girl's name is trivia vanille..she was a young woman who was in care of roman torchwick investigation said she was an orphan who escapes the orphange because of cruel nature..and she met torchwick.

Azazel- a thief with a heart huh..but why that torchwick only stealing dust but not stealing money??

Glynda- i don't know about that guy..torchwick works with cinder fall to steal some dust and besides torchwick was a contract thief. Depending on the bidding...

Sirzechs- so torchwick is like a mercenary??

Glynda- yes...if ozpin is not dumb enough he can hire torchwick as a spy...if i am to ask...

Azazel- so basically this guy is a master spy aside from being a thief?? The hell is this guy..

Glynda- he will do everything for the young girl..

Sirzechs- is there any background check  of roman torchwick??

Glynda- no my lord...no cops can capture roman torchwick.

Sirzechs- i see...

Glynda- so what will we do to roman torchwick.

Sirzechs- nothing leave him Alone if he trully leave the life of being a thief then so be it...let them live a life...i bet that torchwick was being forced to be a contracted thief just for the girl that he is taking care...

Glynda- i see..very well...

Azazel-zechs you will call ajuka tomorrow we will leave beacon...and you guys tell the team that we will beacon...and where is salem??

Glynda- she is in grimm land probably destroying the portal...i'll tell her my self..

Sirzechs- alright...so shall we go to rest...

The rest nodded

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 6.3K 52
Jaune's transcripts were revealed by Cardin after he saved him from the Ursa. After that it was hell for him. He was beaten, bullied, and humiliated...
74K 1.1K 38
Jaune family is killed and he is somehow spared by the Grimm, A pack of Beowulfs travales with Jaune and Protect him...Jaune has Become the Knight to...
42.6K 783 13
jaune wanted to be a hero just like his old ancestors was but it all changed when his transcript was revealed to the world many others saw him as a f...
155K 4.5K 60
A boy's whose life was terrible from day one, a boy's whose life was taken away and lived by his little brother. The boy's who was hated by everyone...