The Missing Mafia Princess

By MafiaAngel8394

Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark A... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 26

9K 191 26
By MafiaAngel8394

I woke up to my school alarm going off making me reach over and turn it off. I sat up and rubbed my eyes then got out of bed and walked into my closet.

I grabbed workout clothes and stripped them out of my sleepwear then changed into the workout clothes.

I took my hair out of the bun I had it in and brushed through my hair with my fingers before throwing it back into a pony tail.

I walked out of my closet and grabbed my phone then walked out of my room and headed straight down the stairs.

I walked to the basement door and opened it then stepped down a step and closed the door behind me, then I walked down the rest of the stairs and headed to the gym.

I stopped by the bar room to snag something stronger than what I'd been drinking. I found a bottle of Jack Daniels whisky and picked it then walked to the gym to relieve more anger.

I walked into the gym to see no one was inside making me smirk and walk over to the same punching bag I used two days ago.

I sat down on one of the benches and opened the bottle of whisky then took a sip out of it and felt the burning sensation in my throat but was not affected by it.

A smirk formed on my face as I took more sips of the whisky before putting the bottle down and standing up to walk toward the punching bag.

I got into the fighting position and started punching the bag with all of my energy. I started power punching the bag and then kicking it which made the bag come off of the hook it was hanging from.

I went to the one beside it and started throwing punches at that bag now and I was about to punch the bag again but the door to the gym opened making my head snap over to see Alessandro and Lorenzo.

They looked at the punching bag on the floor and then looked at me making me shrug my shoulders innocently making them shake their heads and they walked over and fixed it.

"How are you feeling about the race? I know it was a last-minute thing." Lorenzo said making me smile.

"I feel good, and racing is not a last-minute thing." I said squinting my eyes and glaring at him.

"She's got this, I keep telling you Brother, but you keep doubting her." Alessandro said patting Lorenzo's back making me smirk.

"You were doubting me? Do you not know who I am?" I asked crossing my arms across my chest.

"I'm afraid it'll end badly and you'll get hurt." Lorenzo said making me feel guilty so, I hugged him and he hugged back making me smile into his shoulder.

"I got this brother, I know what to do if it goes downhill." I said making him nod into my shoulder.

I pulled away and looked at Alessandro who was smiling. "Do you want a hug too?" I asked holding my arms out making him chuckle and then wrapped his arms around me and lifted me.

"You're going to do amazing tonight, I can feel it." Alessandro says which made me smile.

"Okay, let's let her prepare for tonight." Lorenzo said making Alessandro place me back on my feet.

They kissed my head and walked out leaving me alone to practice. I turned on music and turned it up all the way then took more sips of the whiskey before punching the bag more.

I gave the punching bag a break and head over to the treadmill then turned it on making the belt move which made me start walking.

I walked for almost an hour and then changed the speed and started running.

I ran for an hour and turned it off then I stepped off the machine to sit down for a minute.

I took a swig of the whisky then screwed the lid back on and then grabbing everything of mine and walked out of the gym. I walked to the bar room to put the whisky back and I walked in to see Dad and Lorenzo.

"Princess, did you drink while you worked out?" Dad asked making me smirk.

"Yeah." I said walking around the bar then placing the bottle back where I got it and then kissed my dad's and Lorenzo's cheek before walking out of the room.

I walked down the hallway and my phone went off making me look down to see a message from an unknown number. Once I opened the message I immediately knew it was Nick.

Nick: See you tonight, Bebé niña.

I smiled at the text as I walked up the basement stairs. Once I reached the top I opened the door and exited the basement then walked to the stairs that go upstairs.

I walked up the stairs and then walked to my room. I opened my door and entered my room then walked into the bathroom and ran the shower.

I closed the door behind me and then, stripped out of my workout clothes. I stepped into the shower and stepped under the shower head and let the water run down my face.

You got this! You were born for this, you're the best racer around.

I stepped back from under the shower head and applied shampoo to my hair and let it sit for a little bit then washed the shampoo out and then I applied body wash all over.

I washed the body wash off and then, turned off the shower and stepped out. I grabbed a towel and dried off then I wrapped the towel around my body.

I opened the door then walked out and walked straight to my closet. I decided to wear something comfy and easy so I walked to the section where I have my dresses hung up.

I looked at two and decided to go with the black and white striped short-sleeve dress that went to my mid-thigh.

I slipped on my black and white vans and then walked out of the closet. I sat at the end of my bed and turned on the tv then clicked on Hulu and turned on Scandal and watched it to waste time.

~

My door busted open and Luca and someone I was not expecting stood in the hallway behind the door they kicked.

"Noah? I thought you were riding with Nick?" I asked making her smirk.

"I told Nick I was just gonna ride with you, and he said to immediately find him when we get to the after-party which isn't much of an after-party. It's pretty much for gangs, not mafia." Noah said walking into my room and looking around making me smirk.

"I told you it was purple." I said making her shake her head as she continued to look around.

"How was school?" I asked Luca and Noah.

"Boring without you." Noah said making Luca agree.

I smiled and shook my head at the two. Luca walked out leaving Noah and I alone and we watched scandal together. I'm glad she didn't say anything about the show because I hate when people spoil stuff for me.

"I figure I could get dressed here." Noah said making me nod.

"Do you need to shower? if so, now would be the best time to get it." I said making her shake her head.

"I got a shower this morning." She said making me nod my head.

Time flew by quickly as we watched Scandal. We watched five episodes before Alessandro knocked on my door to let Noah and me know it was time to get ready.

Noah was in the bathroom getting ready and I told her I'm going to get ready in my closet. I went with a black dress with white Converses.

I decided to just do mascara on my eyelashes then I plugged in my hair curling iron and let it heat up and then I got to work on my hair which all I did was gave myself beach wave curls.

I unplugged my hair curler and then sat down on the couch to unwrap my knee. I tightened the wrapping around my knee so it doesn't give me problems tonight.

I walked out of my closet to see Noah already dressed. "You look beautiful." I said making her jump and turn to face my direction.

"Me? Look at you." She said softly smiling at my choice of outfit. "Nick is not letting you out of his sight." She spoke again making me smirk.

I walked over to my nightstand and grabbed my thigh hoisted and wrapped it around my thigh then slid my gun into the gun holster.

I slid my dress down to cover my gun and then grabbed my keys and phone. We walked out of my room and then down the stairs where everyone was mostly gathered around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 346 17
Aurelia is a powerful young girl on the outside who owns her own empire. She's smart and beautiful, and all people are afraid of her but on the insid...
265K 5K 41
(currently Editing) Aurora navigates two different lives. By day, she's just a person, with drug addicted parents. By night, she's the CEO of a secur...
185K 7.5K 42
she is a innocent girl who has always lived a simple happy life with her loving mother and stepfather-which she doesn't know is her stepfather. ...
198K 2.7K 44
Vera Romano has not had any family since she was 13. She makes sure to keep as many people as possible at arms length, apart from her two roommates/b...