FARMEED❤️

By fanfictionxlove

Hi guys!! After seeing the cover page you already know that I'm a FARMEED/SEHZA fan and i am here with my own... More

"Note"
"Episode 1"
"Episode 2"
"Episode 3"
"Episode 4"
"Episode 5"
"Episode 6"
"Episode 7"
"Episode 8"
"Episode 9"
"Episode 10"
"Episode 11"
"Episode 12"
"Episode 13"
"Episode 14"
"Episode 15"
"Episode 16"
"Episode 17"
"Episode 18"
"Episode 19"
"Episode 20"
"Episode 21"
"Episode 22"
"Episode 24"
"Episode 25"
"Episode 26"
"Episode 27"
"Episode 28"
"Episode 29"
"Episode 30"
"Episode 31"
"Episode 32"
"Episode 33"
"Episode 34"
"Episode 35"
"Episode 36"
"Episode 37"
"Last Episode"
"🫶🫶"
"Books Alert"

"Episode 23"

468 23 24
By fanfictionxlove

"Next Morning, Umeed and Farjaad was sleeping peacefully. Farjaad woke up first and saw a time in his watch, he came in his senses and saw Umeed who is sleeping beside her, she was sleeping side like a cute baby. Farjaad smiles and turns her face towards her. He removed her hair infront of her face and starring at her, she was completely lost in her❤️"

"Background Music"

"Tera hone laga hoon,
Hone laga hoon, jab se mila hun"

"Suddenly Umeed woke up and saw him that he is lost in her, she smiles and do pinch on his face. Farjaad came in there senses and started rolling his eyes🫶"

Umeed: "konsi duniya mein ghum hain?" She said in a teasing tone😂

Farjaad: "Farjaad khan bahadur ki choti si duniya mein, jo mere samne bethi hai❤️" He said in a romantic voice"

Umeed started blushing like hell, Farjaad came closer to her and Umeed become frightened. Umeed closed her eyes and Farjaad slightly kissed on her forehead. Umeed opened her eyes and shocked❤️

Umeed: "ye kya harkat thi?" She asked hesitately..

Farjaad: "Umeed, bht cute lagrahi ho.." He said in a romantic and soft tone❤️"

Umeed: "acha, wo to mein hamesha lagti hun" She said with a confidence

Farjaad: "acha theek hai, tumhe mein baad mein dekhunga, pehle fresh hokar ajaon?"😂

Umeed: "jee jaiye, kyuke mein gai to apko 1 ghante wait karna parega" She said in a ordering tone

"Farjaad smiles and leaves, Umeed also smiles, then Umeed went to her cupboard and started selecting her today's clothes. As she turned around, she saw Farjaad coming out of a washroom, he just took a shower and was in a tea shirt and trouser and a tower on his shoulder. Umeed was just starring her😂"

Farjaad: "kya hua? Itna acha lagraha hun?" He asked in a flirting tone..

Umeed: "kya matlab?" She asked curiously..

Farjaad: "matlab mein acha nahi lagraha?" He asked in a romantic voice..

Umeed: "meinay aisa kab kaha hai?" She answered in hesistation🤧

Farjaad: "matlab mein acha lagraha hun?" He asked with a wink..

Umeed: "ap bht zehar lagrahe hain.." she said in a irritated voice..

"She make a face, take her clothes and about to went towards washroom but Farjaad pull closer to her, he hold her in his arms and they were very closed to each other. He feel her breath on his face, Umeed was hesitate"

Farjaad: "kya hua? Itna kyu ghabra rahi ho?😜" He said in a flirting tone

Umeed: han to ap bhi tang karahe hain na..😏

Farjaad: "meinay abhi tang nahi kia, karun?🙈" He said in a flirty tone🫣

Umeed: kya hogaya hai? Chorein?

"Umeed try to relieve herself but she failed. Farjaad was tightly holds her. Umeed was blushing hard. Farjaad kissed on her forehead. Umeed become shocked❤️"

Umeed: bas, ab mein jaon?

Farjaad: "nahi, mein nahi jane deraha.." He said in romantic tone❤️"

Umeed finally released herself and immadiately ran from there. Farjaad was smiling at her. Then after sometime, Umeed came out from washroom and was in a simple red colour dress. She went towards mirror and comb her hairs, Farjaad was in blue kurta shalwar. He was starring at her with a smile, she complete her makeup and Farjaad went towards her.

Farjaad: "ap itni haseen kyu hain?" He said in a flirty tone

Umeed: "aur ap itne flirting kyu karte hain?" She answered in a soft voice

Farjaad: oh, to mein tumse flirting karaha hun. Kisi aur se thori..

Umeed: "ek min, meri moo dikhai kahan hai??" She said in a demanding tone..😟

Farjaad: "aree itni dafa lakhon dafa dekha hua moo hai, is par kya moo dikhai dun??" He said innocently...

"Umeed look at him angrily, Farjaad started rolling his eyes"

Umeed: "ap bht batameez hain, pehle larai ki iske baad moo dikhai bhi nahi di?" She said in a annoyed tone..

Farjaad: "acha naa, tum bht jaldi naraz hojati ho.."
He said in a soft voice..

"He went towards her cupboard and again came back to her with a small box. He opened the box and Umeed saw a beautiful ring in it. Umeed become surprised to see it. She extended her and Farjaad put a ring in her finger. Umeed smiles and softly says "Thank you❤️"

Farjaad: "Welcome, lekin ab mujhe bhi kuch chaiye.."He asked in a serious tone

Umeed: " apko ko kya chaiye?"She asked curiously

"He bring his face infront of her and explained with a hand gesture that she have kiss on his cheek, Umeed become shocked😂🙈"

Umeed: "ye nahi hosakta, i am sorry🫣" She said in a scary tone..

Farjaad: "theek hai, mein baat nahi karonga" He said in a serious tone

"Umeed make a face, she came closer to him and kissed on his cheek, Farjaad smiles and Umeed flew outside the room, Farjaad smiles and he also went outside the room. Umeed went to dining table and hugs Nigo Ji and Mimi❤️"

Nigo Ji: "Umeed, you are looking so beautiful❤️" She said with a soft smile on her face..

Umeed: "thank you mom🫶"

Mimi: "Umeed, aj finally ab tum permenant mere sath rahogi🫶" She said in a excitement..

Nigo Ji: Mimi, Umeed nahi, bhabhi kaho. Ye aj se tumhari bhabi hai..
"She said in a ordering tone😊"

Umeed: Mom, please. Ye meri nand nahi bhen aur dost bhi hai. To ise mujhe naam se bulana dijiye..
"She said in a requesting tone"

"Nigo Ji nodded her head and Farjaad came there. He was smiling and hugs Nigo Ji and Mimi❤️"

Nigo Ji: "chalo, ab nashta karte hain..🫶"

Umeed: "mom, abhi tak Sameer aur Haya nahi aye. Inhe nashta lana tha na?" She asked in a worried tone"

Nigo Ji: Umeed, wo log bht thak gaye honge isliye meinay inhe mana kardia tha. Koi baat nahi, itni formality ki kya zarorat hai?

Umeed: lekin phir bhi, ye ek rasam hai na?

Farjaad: koi baat nahi Umeed, in rasmo ki wajah se inhe pareshan nahi karna..

Nigo Ji: "han baby! Chalo ab nashta karte hain thori der baad tum aur Mimi parlour jana, valime ke liye ready hona hai na.."She said in a relaxing tone

"She nodded her head and then they took breakfast. After breakfast, Umeed went to Mimi's room and they were talking to each other❤️"

Mimi: "aur kesa lagraha hai mere bhai ki dulhan banke😂?" She said in a teasing tone"

Umeed: "tum na bht batameezi karahi ho Mimi.." She said with a blushing smile🙈"

Mimi: acha theek hai, ye batao adjust hogai ho?

Umeed: "han thori thori👍" She said in a funny tone...

Mimi: "acha Umeed, mein kya soch rahi thi tum aur Farjaad bhai ghoomne kahan jarahe ho?" She asked curiously"

Umeed: "pata nahi, Farjaad jahan lejaiye aur sach batao to mujhe apna cafe set karna hai🤧"

Mimi: "wo bhi hojaiga tum fikar mat karo lekin abhi apni life enjoy karo. Dekho Umeed, Farjaad bhai tumhari wajah se bht change hogaye hain. Ye sab tumhari wajah se hua, pehle to sirf wo apne kaam ko lekar serious the lekin ab inhe apni life mein har moment enjoy karna araha hai❤️" She explained her very softly...

Umeed: han, mein tumhari baat samjh rahi hun..

"Mimi's phone started ringing, Umeed saw a phone and started smirking😂"

Umeed: "Asadullah ko kehna parega ke wo bhi Mimi barat lekar ajai😂.." She wink at her..

Mimi: abhi tumhari shaadi ka ek event baqi hai. Mera time bht dur hai😂

Umeed: acha theek hai, tum baat karo mein ai..🤍

Then she left from there, Umeed went downstairs and saw that Haya and Sameer were standing there, they were shouted "surprise". Umeed ran towards them and tightly hug them while saying "yaar mujhe tum dono bht yaad arahe the😂" Then they broke the hug and Farjaad and Nigo Ji came there, Sameer hugs him and Haya hugs Nigo Ji❤️

Umeed: "tum dono achank yahan🤧? She asked surprisely"

Sameer: "Pasha sahab se chup kar aye hain, agar inhe pata chala to bht naraz honge.." He said scarely..

Haya: "Umeed, tum kesi ho?" She asked with a smile😇

Umeed: "abhi to theek hun, lekin agai bht bored hojaongi.." She said in a soft voice🫶

Nigo Ji: chalo, ab ham sab sath mein coffee pete hain..

Haya: " nahi auntie, ham sab 5 min ke liye aye the. Hamai zarori kaam se jana hai agar Pasha sahab ko pata chala to naraz honge" She said in a tensed tone..🫣

Umeed: "abhi to ai aur abhi hi jarahi ho.." she said in a worried tone..

Sameer: "ham dobara ajaingay, abhi chalte hain.."
he said in a soft tone..

"Then Umeed again hugs them and they both say "Allah Hafiz, and went from there❤️"
Then Umeed went to her room and she was little bit sad because she was missing her family, she was looking outside from window. He held her arm and turn her towards himself, their eyes meets with each other❤️

Farjaad: "kya hua itna sad kyu ho?" She asked innocently..

Umeed: "kuch nahi, bas sab ki yaad arahi hai" she asnwered in a soft tone..

Farjaad: "to tum kaho to milne chalen?"

Umeed: "nahi nahi, abhi valima mein sab se milenge na".. she answered immadiately with a smile..

Farjaad: "acha, theek hai jese apki marzi lekin aise sad nahi hua karo. Tum mujhe haste hue achi lagti ho🫶" he said with a wild smile..

Umeed: "aur ap bhi itne pyaar se baat karte hue ache lagte hain..❤️" she said in romantic tone..

"Farjaad smiles and hugs her, she put her head on her chest and feeling his heartbeats, Umeed while hugging..

Umeed: "apka dil itna tez dhadak raha hai?" She asked in a suprise tone🫶

Farjaad: "kyuke mere dil mein ap dhadak rahi hain" He said in a romantic tone❤️

"They were still in a hug, he give a long kissed on her forehead and then they broke the hug, Farjaad held her arms🫶"

Umeed: "Farjaad?" She said innocently🤍

Farjaad: "Hmm?" He said in a soft tone..

Umeed: "mere pass apke liye ek gift hai lekin wo mein apko baad mein dongi👍" She said in a excitement..

Farjaad: "ok intezar rahega🫣" He said in a romantic voice..

Umeed: "ab chalein? Parlour jana hai der horahi hai"
She said in a worried voice..

Farjaad: "jee chaliye😁"

Umeed went to her cupboard and take her stuff. Farjaad take her stuff and he hold her hand and cover her left arm with her hand and they both smile at each other and leaves. They reached in car garage and Farjaad opened the door for her beloved wife, Umeed sits on passenger voice and Farjaad sits on driving seat. He started the car and went from there. Whole journey, Umeed was talking with Farjaad and Farjaad was just smiling and listening her. Then they reached on their destination❤️"

Umeed: "Farjaad, meinay sara saman leliya hai. Ap waqt par ajana.." she said in a demanding tone👍..

Farjaad: "tum fikar mat karo. Mein ajaonga" he said in a soft tone..

"Farjaad went outside the car and opened the door for her, Umeed smiles and went outside the car. He hold her hand and drop her inside the parlour❤️"

Umeed: "mein bachi nahi hun, mein bhi jasakti thi😁" She said in a relaxing tone..

Farjaad: "mein tumhe akele nahi jane dunga, mujhe tumhari fikar lagi rehti" He said in a worried tone..

Umeed: "I love you Mr Farjaad khan❤️" She said in a slow voice..

Farjaad: I love you too Mrs Farjaad khan🤍" He whispered in her ear and Umeed smiles..

"Then they both smiles and she says "Bye" and Farjaad leaves from there❤️"

"In evening, Umeed was completely ready, she was in a beautiful white dress with light makeup, she was continously calling Farjaad but his phone was off. She was so tensed about him. After few seconds, Farjaad calls her and she immadiately receives the call"

Umeed: "Farjaad, ap kahan hain? Sab theek to hai?" She asked in a worried tone..

Farjaad: "yaar wo actually gaari kharab hogai thi.. tum tayar ho?" He asked in a relaxing tone..

Umeed: "han mein ready hun, mein arahi hun.." she said innocently..

He nodded his head and cuts the call, Umeed went outside the parlour and Farjaad was standing, he was in white waist coat along with beautiful shoes. He saw Umeed and lost in her beauty, Umeed also shocked to see him in white waist coat. Farjaad extended his hand and Umeed hold his hand and then they went towards car, Farjaad opened the door for her and she sit in passenger seat and then went to driving seat and sit there.

Umeed: "Farjaad, aj ap bht ache lagrahe hain❤️" She said innocently..

Farjaad: "thank you, aj ap bhi bht pyaari lagrahi hain❤️.." He said in romantic tone and with a wild smile..

Umeed: "sirf aj pyari lagrahi hun?" She asked suprisely..

Farjaad: "meri nazar mein to ap hamesha pyari lagti hain lekin aj ki baat kuch aur hai.." She said softly🫶

"Farjaad streched his hand into the pocket and took his hand out of the pocket with beautiful rose "gajrey". Umeed become so excited. Farjaad streched his both her hands towards him, took her hands in his, one after the other, and slided the gajrey through them❤️"

Farjaad: "ab theek hai?" He asked with smile🫶

Umeed: "han thank you!" She said while smelling her wrist..

"Farjaad smiles and started the car, then they left for marriage hall❤️"

"To Be Continued🤍"

Guys, this is a boring fanfic? I mean, i think i should complete this fanfic if you all not liking this. Please tell me are you liking this?

Do comments and do votes as well..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 37.9K 165
The story of our two love birds this story is imagination... The rude n angry young man and the innocent n soft girl.. ... read to know more...
16.1K 1.7K 23
Rich girl, fell in love with her dad's driver's son. Let's see, what will happen when her parents get to know about them.
105K 7.1K 39
Here the story starts with when VANSH announces AHAANA as his legally wedded wife in front of the whole media & paparazzi's... It's a journey how a p...
160K 6.2K 22
Oc female Jackson x Hermes x Apollo x Ares