you're on your own kid - scre...

By taneshasoldier

'ᴵ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵐʸ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ, ˢʷᵉᵃᵗ, ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗᵉᵃʳˢ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰⁱˢ' More

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨
𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭!
Dakota
chapter 1
chapter 2
CHAPTER 3 !
CHAPTER 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
SCREAM 6 CASTING!
ACT II chapter 1!
chapter 2!
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5 !
CHAPTER 7 !!
bonus chapter

chapter 6 !

211 5 0
By taneshasoldier

Kirby was parked in the parking by Central Park, while Bailey was on the look out for anyone suspicious on the phone and sam and tara walking around waiting for the call from ghostface.

Dakota laid between Ethans legs as the two shared a packet of Cheeto's together "so are we really doing the whole phone tracing thing that never seems to work in the movies" mindy says as Kirby chuckles at the girls comment "it'll be all like 'keep them talking sam two more minutes and just as we almost trace them he hangs up" mindy says as her brother mocks every word she says as Dakota tries to hold in her laughter.

"I can actually trace a call in under 15 seconds" Kirby says as Mindys face drops.

"well you have them out there as bait, because the killer usually calls from somewhere near by" 

"and you think they're safe cause its broad daylight in a public space. thats exactly how our uncle randy died, midday, a public place yanked into a van, stab, stab, stab no more randy" mindy says as Kirby nodded her head as Ethan offered chad a chip making Dakota smile to herself.

"hm, hey sam stay safe out there" 

"yeah were good" sam replies, and not long after the phone rings. "your gonna die you know" 

"oh no, your gonna die Samantha as a chop up your sister and Dakota as your choking on your own blood" 

"not unless we find you first" sam speaks up as Kirby zoom in on the computer to the location.

"for a mastermind your not really that smart, waiting for me to call thinking im near by so the police and grab me well guess what im not im a step ahead" ghostface says as he hangs up the call

"did you get it" sam asks 

"yep geo location is coming through right now" Kirby says as she starts to zoom closer on the street to west 96 st "he's on the upper west side" Kirby says making Dakotas heart drop and her fingers start the fidget

"wait on west 96" Dakota asks as Kirby looks over at her and she nods

"how did you kn-" before Kirby could finish her sentence Dakota cut in "my mom"

"we have to go" Dakota says and Kirby nods shutting her laptop before hopping into the drivers seat before driving down to west 96 street.

Dakota still in Ethans arms more anxious then she could ever be worrying what could happen to her mom and Ethan noticed her worry as he started to draw shapes on her back

"you ok" he whispers and Dakota shrugs as she falls back into his arms

"were here" Kirby says quickly pulling up to the doors as Dakota jumps out as she sees her mom nearly lifeless getting pulled out

"wait that my mom" Dakota screams running over to her as she hold onto her moms hand

"mom im right here not leave me please, I cant lose you too" Dakota says tears filling her eyes as gale gives her a small comforting smile which gave the girl hope that she still has a chance.

"holy shit Dakota" sam says running over to the girl and she wraps her into a hug "he didnt get her she's still here, she told me to tell you that he never got her" 

"fuck sam I was so fucking worried if I lost her or not" Dakota says sobbing into the older girls grip.

"I know you would, but they found a weak pulse so she still has a chance of making it" sam says walking the girl into the lobby of the apartment.

"I got here as fast as I could sorry" Danny says running into the building as everyone looks at him.

"did you" Dakota asks him coldly and he sighs 

"im really scared you guys, I dont want to get hurt again" mindy says and chad looks over at her

"neither do I do" he stutters 

"I dont want you getting hurt either" she says as chad rests his head on her shoulder with a slight nod as Dakota lays her head on Taras shoulder with a sad and tired sigh.

"maybe he get to win this time" sam speaks up as everyone goes to look over at her. "he wants to punish me, me, not you guys, so maybe ill let him this time. ill give myself up if this is what I have to do to keep you safe its worth it"

"no sam were not doing that, you came back to woodsboro to protect me, everyday you make that choice to protect me, none of us would be here if it wasnt for you protecting us so were the ones to protect you this time" tara says as sam shakes her head with tears leaving her eyes.

"no, I cant let you do that"

"were a team remember" mindy says standing up

"yes lets go" chad says hoping up as he pulls Dakota arm lifting her up making her roll her eyes "core five"

"sorry core what" Danny asks

"its an us thing" chad says as Danny nods

"hes gonna keep coming after us" sam sighs

"isnt there somewhere safe that we could just hold up in for a bit" Ethan asks and tara shakes her head 

"nope hes gonna keep finding us" 

"great" Ethan says under his breath as Taras eyes light up

"I might have an idea" she says pulling up her phone to call Bailey "mr Bailey I think we have a plan on how to catch the killer"

"and that is"

"we lure him to the theatre, hopefully he gets there, we trap him and then act three begins"

"wait a sec so I was getting my ass chewed out for not dropping this case and now you want me to do that"

"yes correct"

"and then what" Bailey asks and tara looks at everyone in the room.

"we execute him will you help us"

"lets kill this son of a bitch, gale left me the key card and security stuff like that ill inform Kirby and remember travel in public" 

the group all make their way down to the subway which was packed with people in halloween costumes and leaving work, Dakota held onto Taras arm so they couldnt get lost

"are you sure this is even a good plan" Ethan asks as tara rolls her eyes

"you dont have to come if you dont want to"

"so we peel off and the killer gets us one by one no thank you" Ethan says as they all try push through the crowd of people so they could get on the train before it left which was full to the brim.

"lets just get to the theatre come on" sam says as the get onto the train 

"wait shit mindy" chad says trying to keep the door open for mindy but Danny pulls him back onto the train as the doors shut as it leaves.

"wait where's mindy and Ethan" Dakota asks looking down at her phone as she sends Ethan a message.

"I was trying to wait for them but cute boy dragged us apart" chad said looking over at Danny who let out a sigh.

"I tried to keep us together" 

"by pulling us apart?" tara asks. Dakota feels her phone buzz and she pulls it out to see a message fro Ethan.

"wait guys its fine Ethan and mindy are together they're getting the next train" Dakota sighs looking up at everyone and they nod.

"oh I dont like that" sam says looking ahead as they notice a bunch of people in ghost faces mask were on the train with them

"oh shit, how many stops do we have" Dakota asks as sam looks over at the map

"10" she quietly answers as they all start there not really knowing to do with anxiety rising through theyre whole bodies

"I really dont like that" Dakota says as she notices someone in a ghostface costume staring at them which makes the girls heart beat faster and faster buy the minute.

as the train pulled up to a stop the group notice the person in the mask getting closer to them as daunt stands infront of sam but he got off at the stop ignoring the group.

"fuck" Dakota mumbles as she looks down at her phone to see if there was anything from Ethan but she got nothing back from him. "nothing from Ethan yet" 

"its fine they won't be far behind" sam says as Dakota nods, as they all get off the the stop before leaving the subways and meeting Kirby at the front of the theatre.

"I got everything set up where's mindy and Ethan"Kirby asks looking at the group 

"they're five minutes behind us" Dakota says as Kirby nods as they make their way to the front of the theatre sam stops Danny.

"not you, dont trust anyone remember, we dont know you not really" sam says facing Danny as he sighs.

"you know me"

"your not woodsboro sorry" she sighs and he nods

"its ok I get stay safe" he says giving the girl as kiss and she nods

"you too" she replies turning around as they make their way to the entrance 

"good call" Kirby says while they make their way inside "I cleared everything out before you got here this is the only way in or out, he steps in through here both doors lock then his in the kill box"

"what about weapons" Dakota asks 

"one gun and I hold onto it"

"that such bullshit what if were attacked and your not there to protect us then you can say bye bye to us cause were total goners" Dakota says and Kirby rolls her eyes

"im the only one with a badge here ok" 

"fine" Dakota mumbles "im gonna call Ethan and see how far they are" Dakota says as she walks off the call Ethan but she couldnt get ahold of him

"no sign" sam asks walking over to the girl and she shakes her head 

"nope, have you heard anything form mindy" Dakota asks and sam shakes her head as her phone starts to ring "is that her"

"Bailey" sam says brining the phone to her ear "wait what"

"what'd he say" Dakota asks looking over at sam 

"are you serious were here right now with her" sam says running her hands through her hair "ok yeah thank you"

"what happened" Dakota asks as sam walks to the gate trying to get out but it was locked 

"its Kirby she's the killer"

"wait what, and we just fell for her trap" Dakota asks and sam nods a a scream echos through the theatre and they girls knew right away who's scream it was

"tara" sam calls out as she opens a door to see tara and chad fighting off ghostface 

"guys come on" Dakota yells out as the quickly run out of the room 

"its Kirby she's the killer" sam says as they get back into the main part of the theatre 

"yeah no shit" chad says trying to leave

"its locked we tried before" Dakota sighs as tara points towards an exit door

"theres an exit door maybe it leads to a roof or something" tara says as the group start to walk but a ghostface jumps out from behind the scream stabbing Dakota in the shoulder she she lets out a groan as she slide son the floor. 

ghostface and chad have a little fight but he goes to slice chad but knocks off one of the manikens head off "beheaddings" chad yells out as Dakota gets off the floor and the all run through a hallway which takes them back to the room where they just were before. 

"shit hes behind us" Dakota scream out as Ethan knocks a popcorn machine down to try block him but he jumps over it and goes to attack tara but she fights back punching him in the temple knocking him to the ground before kicking him a few times

"lets get out of here" Dakota screams out as chad grabs a lollie jar to hit him with but another ghostface come out stabbing chad on the side making him drop the jar as he screams out in pain as the other ghostface gets up and starts to stab the other side.

"no" tara screams out as sam holds her back with tears running down her face as she cries louder "chad" 

"we gotta get out of here" Dakota says opening the door as the two ghostfaces drop chads body before whipeing the blood off their knifes in sync 

the three girls run out before being stopped by one of the ghostfaces, they turn around to see the other one standing there, Dakota bends down to grabs three bricks and passing them to the girls.

"look I need you to be ready are you girls ready" sam asks and Dakota nods

"yeah" tara says still sobbing 

"come on mother fuckers" Dakota yells as there were multiple shots fired making the ghostfaces leave 

"Kirby stay the fuck back" sam yells at the girl as she stops in her tracks

"we know its you Kirby" tara snaps and Kirby shakes her head

"no one of them knocked me out" 

"Kirby stop get away from the girls" Bailey says entering the room as everyone turns to look at him as he hold his gun facing Kirby "did you kill Quinn? did you kill my daughter"

"geez no, whatever hes been saying to you dont believe him, hes probably the killer" Kirby says as a ghostface walks behind Bailey

"behind you" she calls out as he fires shots at the girl making her fall to the ground as the ghostface stops behind him.

"great job" Bailey says as he smirks as another ghostface enters the room "both of you" 

"you" tara asks with pure hatred and Bailey smiles 

"yeah course me frankly I expected more from the three of you after what you did to us" Bailey says as Dakota looks up from the floor.

"what do you mean us" she asks as the ghostface to his left starts to take off their mask 

and in that moments Dakota felt like her whole world had been ripped into pieces.

A/N: PLOT TWIST OF COURSE AND LOOK AT ME TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY LUCKY YOU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 266 33
aftermath of my re-written scream 5-6 book♡
88.9K 2.6K 16
❝ NEVER TRUST ANYONE! ❞
70.4K 1.2K 30
Madison Miller can't control her feeling for many things, and one specific person... oc x chad meeks martin scream 5 - started-4/16/23 ...
2K 41 9
what if Amber was the one who got attacked.. started. november 1st ended. november 29