CHAPTER 7 !!

"Ethan" Dakota asks as she looks at the devilish smirk on the boys face "I uh-" Dakota stutters making Ethan laugh

"you what finish the sentence" Ethan chuckles alongside Bailey as the girl stands there dumbfound.

"why, what about forever" she asks tears forming in her eyes.

"oh kota, dont tell me you thought it was real" Ethan says waiting for a response from the girl but he gets nothing "wait you actually believed that I loved you? oh you poor thing I just needed the information out off you dont act so surprised" 

"what"

"mindy was right, it was easy to juke the roommate lottery I mean all I had to do to meet you was room with a conceded condescending alpha named chad, fucked it felt good to kill him, oh and how easy it was to get you to fall in love with me" 

"this was your grandmothers sam" Ethan says pointing at the mask in this hand "Nancy Loomis really runs in your fucking family doesn't it, speaking of family"

"wait for" Bailey says smiling 

"my names not Ethan landry isnt it dad" Ethan says looking over at Bailey who was laughing 

"dad" Dakota asks and Ethan nods looking away from the girl leaving her dumbfound on why hes not making eye contact or looking at her anymore.

"wait if its you two then that leaves mindy" sam says as they all look over at the final ghostface who removes their mask revealing orange long hair.

"hey roomies didn't see that coming did you" Quinn says with a smile on her face

"yeah cause you died"

"kinda didnt though, it was a good way to get off the suspect list, stab gale weathers stab mindy on the train the sort of thing" 

"and I made sure I was first on the scene to swap her body with a fake one little fake blood, you would be surprised at what a grieving father can get away with" Bailey speaks as his two kids go either side of him Ethan walking in Dakota direction and Quinn on the other side.

"I got stu machers mask, he was my fav to be honest" 

"nice" Ethan says placing Nancys mask on the mannequin before holding up his knife and pointing it at the girls ignoring Dakota completely 

"thats three, that two and this is one" Bailey says pulling out a mask from inside his jacket "your fathers, and im gonna need you to put it on" 

"fuck you" sam says wacking the mask out of baileys hand as Ethan leans over Dakota as he slashes sams arm as she grabs onto it.

"you stay the fuck away from her" tara yells at him

"ohh" Ethan laughs as Dakota looks at him

"why" she whispers to him as he avoids eye contact with the girl

"its apart of the plan trust me" he whispers before looking over at his father.

"what is this you did this as a fucking family" sam asks Bailey and Quinn nods