Kiss me in rain | JJK

By cakesforjin

šŸŒ· : Tell me the story of your scar.. and I'll promise to heal you by the end of it. Min Aerin (y/n) has alwa... More

Kiss me in rain
Characters šŸŒ·
Dream come true?
It's really you..
Stuck!
Dream about you
Secrets
First day - 2
Date
Together
Missed you
First kiss
Tulips for you
I Love you
Sweater
Back to college
Reunion
On his lap
Jealous
Intimate
Love bird(s)
Bliss
Forage
Pensive
Touch me
Feels right
Tease
Life is full of surprises
New phase
Contented
Shattered dreams
Jeon twins
Mummy returns
It's been a while
Mixed feelings
Second chance
Luscious
Promise
T(h)rust
Mom
Still with you
Epilogue

First day

20 4 36
By cakesforjin

The weather looked gloomy as it is about to rain anytime soon. People on the streets were enjoying the climate walking happily after their hectic work. Some street side restaurants were selling hot Jajangmeon, jjampong and instant noodles which stirred the stomach of many people.

A cold wind passed by, making her body feel a sudden wave of chillness. She hugged herself and looked above the sky.

A single drop of water fell on her cheek indicating the start of rainfall. People started to run here and there dispersing from the rainy street. As she too ran, a sight caught her attention making her stop.

There was a small cat which was brownish gold in colour shivering in cold rain. The rain was so torrential that even she couldn't stand a second, poor cat was very afraid.

She was debating within herself whether to help it or get a shed. She finally decided to help it but stoped on her steps since she saw another boy rushed to help that cat. She felt so happy seeing the humanity the boy had and went to the shed with a happy sigh.

She kept on looking at the boy who was wearing all black outfit and a bucket hat. And those combat shoes fitted perfectly for the outfit. Even though he dressed nice, she couldn't see his face as he was showing his back and saving that cat. The rain suddenly stopped and she rushed to see whether they both are okay.

She tapped on his shoulders who became stiff and got up with that cat. He slowly turned and..

"YAHH WAKE UP YOU MIN-AERIN..IT'S ALREADY 9 O' CLOCK YOU IDIOT. OH GOD! WHY DID I EVEN HAVE HER AS MY DAUGHTER? I SHOULD HAVE STOPPED WITH YOONGI!"

Aerin was frightened for her life and is wide awake after getting that hit with the towel her mom had in her hand in order to 'wake her up'. Just Asian mom things!

Wait! What? No! It was a dream? No way it was a dream. It was so real than my existence and each and every scene stand fresh in my mind, she thought.

"Argh! I was about to see that boy but mom?! No way, i can't miss him!"

She again lied down and covered herself well with blankets and tried to continue that dream. 4 minutes, she was just lying and on the 5th minute she slowly started to drift again. She have never continued any dreams but this time the dream surprisingly continued as if her inner thoughts are urging her to continue.

He slowly turned. And his eyes were covered by the bucket hat. And all she could see was his lips, cheeks and little bit of those nose. His hands were delicately holding that cat and petting it. She looked at the features of him carefully and..she found a tiny mole which was present right below his lips which was....beautiful. Somehow she felt like she have seen this lips and the mole before..she didn't know where it is though..she moved her hand to hold his chin and said..

"You are b-"

"YAHHHHH HOW DARE YOU SLEEP AGAIN!" Her mother officially lost it as she kicked her bum, which caused Aerin to roll down the bed and land on her bum which was assaulted a while ago.

"Maaa..ahhh.. it's paining" she groaned.

"You deserve it! Be happy i didn't kill you! It's your first day of college and check the time it's 9.30!"

"9.30? WHAT THE F-" she hurriedly looked at the clock and it showed 8.15 a.m. "I wonder why moms does this! Always increasing the time and making us tensed. Or is it just my mom?!"

The shower she had was full of his thoughts, that mole under his lips was so damn beautiful and she wanted to run her thumb over it when she kiss him.

Wait Kiss?

She shrugged her thoughts and made her shower quick. It's first day of Aerin's college after her hectic school life. Aerin's school life was not bad. She was an average student but brave and polite. She was in good books of all teachers so she managed to be the class monitor for few grades.

And for all her school life she had only one friend and she was Jane Cooper. She was a transfer student who came from England. Well Jane didn't had much friends and she was alone too. So Aerin approached her and slowly they became best buddies.

They both were average students and they both decided to go with fine arts and photography. They didn't wanted to complicate life!

Both are 20 and 21 years old and for this age they must be doing second degree. Well that's what Jane's doing though. She has already completed some courses when Aerin was having her own complicated life.

Aerin wore a normal white tshirt and a matching pants with a jacket on her first day. As she passed her living area, Aerin noticed a familiar figure lying on couch and sleeping comfortably. It was her brother Min Yoongi.

Her brother is 4 years older than her as she's 20. He knows only three things in this world. Work, eat, Sleep. He wanted to become a music director and so he is trying so hard to become one. He always over stresses himself and by result he sleeps whenever he gets chance.

But people think he's just lazy. Lame!

Aerin covered him well with the blanket and later went to have her breakfast her mom has made. "It's gimbap today? Wow!" She took her time to finish it and soon got out of the home saying bye to her mom.

"Did you take your pills?" Her mom's voice was alarming.

"God! I almost forgot!" Aerin immediately ran inside and took a bunch of pills swallowing on the whole. When she went out once again, her mom shouted once more.

"Give Gureum his food"

"Oops!" How can she forget him? She rushed again to give the dog food for her cutie dog. He is so big now. She gave a quick peck on Gureum's head and left away running.

Her college takes almost 30 minutes of travel without traffic. She took her bike and was riding it peacefully. Aerin's day didn't even start but she got stopped by the annoying signal. She sighed and stopped her bike for the signal to get over. As she stood, she was seeing here and there to pass the time. And she saw a cute puppy. She/he was just born it seems because it was so so tiny. And that puppy reminded her of the small cat which came in her dream. An unknown smile crept on Aerin's face and she started moving as the signal got over.

-🌷-

The college was so big and all the students were rushing here and there since it was the first day.

Youth is beautiful.

Aerin waited for Jane to come and she came running for her dear life. She almost bumped on Aerin but she made her stand allowing her to have her breath.

"What was that? You saw a ghost?" Aerin asked with a frown.

"Ugh..ah..b-..ooh!"

"Jane?"

"W-wait oof!..i-I saw a boy o-outside of the campus he was s-so hot..wooh!"

Aerin had an 'you are unbelievable' kinda face. "Are you even serious?"

"Yeah mate! I am!"

"Yah! We haven't even started our first day! Look at you?!" Aerin smacked Jane's head and they both started laughing.

"Seriously Aerin he was so hot, his style was exemplary! I'll show you just come with me" with that she started dragging Aerin.

"Yah! It's already time, he must be of our college let's check him out later now on to class" and it was Aerin who dragged Jane this time.

"What if i miss him?"

"If you are fated to meet him, you will. So don't worry"

"Whatever"

-🌷-

The way to class was so confusing, they asked ways to many students and all were saying "oh we don't know.. I'm sorry..ask any other person"

"Honestly? Do they even study here?" Jane asked rolling her eyes.

After roaming here and there Aerin saw a man who was standing and speaking with someone in phone. She grabbed Jane's hand and went to ask directions only to get awestruck. "Who the hell is he? Is he even real?"

Both Aerin and Jane stood like robots forgetting why they were here in the first place. He then cut the call and looked at them questionably but they still couldn't speak anything!

"I'm sorry you need anything?" He asked politely.

"Ah..uhm..I- ahem..we are- uhm..class-"

"Are you guys new here?"

"Yes..yes..we are n-new" why am i even stuttering?! She thought.

He smiled beautifully and spoke again. "Which department"

"Which department are you? We will be in that too" Jane said dreamily and Aerin smacked her hand. He smiled again and adjusted his glasses. "I'm actually a professor"

"Shit"

"Fuck"

They both said in unison.

"Haha..nah it's alright..uhm.. department?"

"Uhm..y-yes sir..i- we belong to fine arts and photography"

"Oh my class it is..come I'll help you guys, I'm going there too" with that he started moving.

"Did we accidentally landed on heaven? Why this campus is filled with handsome men!"

"Shut up Jane..But he is hot though"

"Oh you have to see the boy i saw outside, he was very hot too you know"

"Yeah yeah...shut up now"

They followed the hot and handsome professor and went to the class. The class room was too good and clean. It was already filled with students since it's already time.

"You guys carry on. I'll come when the bell rings" with that the hot professor left them.

They both bowed down to him and went inside the classroom. The classroom was quite a little since they all were new to each other.

"Look, let us sit there" Jane showed a place were a single girl was sitting all alone with her doe eyes.

Aerin sat in between both of them and soon the new girl talked to them. "Uh..H-hi"

Aerin and Jane immediately wished her back and she smiled awkwardly. "I-I'm Maze..." She introduced herself and showed her hand.

"Maze? Are you not Korean like me?" Jane asked tilting her head. "You are not Korean? Wow..uhm I'm actually Korean but people call me Maze.. don't ask my real name, you better don't need to hear it" with that she pouted.

They both laughed at her cuteness and they introduced themselves. They got along quickly, soon the bell rang and the hot professor entered.

"Woah!" Maze's mouth were agape and all other in the classroom were also shook to see such an handsome man. Aerin and Jane too saw him as if it was their first time. "Morning. I'm Dr. Kim Seokjin. I heartily welcome you guys to this campus. It's a new beginning and try to do well in your studies. And one more thing. Don't study too much! Have some fun too, you are at the age of having fun got it?" And he winked.

"Woah! Why didn't we have such teachers in schools!" Aerin said and fake cried. "Seriously he is awesome"

"We did! Did you uh.. forget sir Namjoon?" Jane asked looking at her for a response.

"Oh..yeah" Aerin said and started taking her notes from backpack with a frown. Jane just sighed and started taking her notes as well.

"Let's start the class by the general introduction. I won't take much time alright..okay here we go-"

"Excuse me sir"

All the students and Jin looked outside from where the voice is coming. There stood a boy in all black outfit and bucket hat. He had a face mask on. So generally his face was well hidden.

But he was so familiar to Aerin. The black hoodie, black hat, masks? and the combat shoes..

Aerin's heart started to race faster as he started to come inside, it was like a slow motion for her like in those movies as a mild background score plays.

But everything came into halt as the male looked deep into her eyes. It did something to her heart. As if the heart recognised the male after a long period.

What's this feeling?

--------------------------------------------------------------

I once again welcome you to my book.

I'm thankful that you chose to read this book and don't worry i won't disappoint you with the plot as i have already planned it all and i have already finsihed writting it i.e i won't hang it in between.

A general re call :

🌧️Min Aerin - 20 (y/n - as female lead)

🌧️Min Yoongi - 24 (Aerin's brother)

🌧️Min Isuel- 51 ( Aerin and yoongi's mom)

🌧️Min Guerum - 4 (Aerin's rescue dog)

🌧️Jane cooper - 21 (Aerin's friend)

🌧️Maze - 18 (Aerin's, Jane's new friend)

🌧️Dr. Kim Seokjin - 28 (Professor).

This will be completely from third person point of view.

Trust me and continue reading.

Do vote and comment 🤍

See you in next rainy day with a kiss 😚

🌷 Apo bangpo 🌷

--------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

646 52 25
Sometimes the path we choose isn't the path we end up on. Two lovers destined for marriage suddenly aren't together. Your best friend becomes somethi...
2.5K 93 30
Two Males. Two sets of trauma. Will they be able to overcome their obstacles and pursue a relationship without the house of cards crumbling? ~Warning...
8K 343 31
Started: May 14th 2018 A BTS Jungkook fanfiction: __ON HOLD__ Jung Y/N and Park Jimin have been best friends all they can remember. Y/N recently move...
48.4K 1.3K 69
Kim Y/N is a normal girl living her life on her own along with her beloved friends and family. Suddenly,a guy named Jeon Jungkook showed up in her li...