Wanheda//commander of death[B...

By zae-night

Disclaimer:The walking dead doesn't belong to me,if it did half the characters wouldn't have died,and in this... More

*Cast*
oufits/hairsyles etc.
Moodboards
Act 1 - The begining
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Act 2
Chapter 1 (1 year later)
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
act 3
Act 3 Moodboards
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4

ch 1 (9/8 months)

147 5 6
By zae-night

Its been about Eight to nine months , at least thats what Cordelia thinks , she's starting to lose her since of time , But she knows its been that long since the horde tore down the walls that took them so long to build , since Leah dissapeared , since everything fell apart.

------------
small smut warning!

"Leah left Brandon , it's been months , Im over it , stop worrying babe im fine." She said kissing his neck , as his hands traced her hips.

"Im always worried about you sexy." Carver stated as She grinded on his leg , he gripped her hips , he then reached up , taking off her bra.

"Well you don't need to , because I have you , I never needed Leah , never , I wanted her to stay , but she always left , now I have to wonder if her and matthew are even alive." Cordelia said , as the two then got into a heated make out session.

-------------

As the two had filled the make shift room , of a very large compound that it took two weeks to find , better then sleeping in trees , with moans as Brandon pounded into Cordelia , who was a moaning mess , static interrupted them.

"Carver , Doc , Pope needs the two of you , says there might be a place full of supplies 16 miles away." Bossie said on the walkie.

"Got it we'll be there , over." Carver said , resting his forhead on Cordelia's .

"Hell of a day." Cordeila panted as he kissed her neck , pulling out.

"We're finishing this later ." He said kissing her.

"You bet we are." Cordelia stated as they got dressed in their attire.

-------------

"Pope said 16 miles west , there's a small town , there better be food or water ." Wells stated , the trio making their way west.

"Your telling me , we're walking 16 miles , better be somthing if we walk all that way." Carver replied.

"We're running low on bandages and medical supplies too." Cordelia stated as the trio continued their journey.

--------------

"Finally , look a few of the houses may have somthing." wells said as the other two looked around.

"Split up and meet back here." Cordelia said telling Carver not to argue with her.

Heading into one of the houses she felt as if someone was watching her.

she looked in the rooms and restroom , nothing , the kitchen however had a few unopened cans of beans and soup , and a few water bottles.

That was all , so she continued her hunt , The boys found similar items , all of them deciding it was time to meet up , all of them had a feeling someone was watching them.

-----------

"Canned food and water , no medicine ." Cordelia stated as the boy showed that they had the same.

All in all , they had 20 bottels of water , and 50 canned foods.

it was fine , untill the two men felt guns on the back of their heads.

"For fucks sake." Cordelia stated as three people around their age came out.

"We don't want to hurt you just put down the bags slowly." The hispanic man with the bow said , he stood behind Cordelia.

"We've been laying low here for awhile , place got overun by walkers twice." The female stated , a slight country accent slipping through.

"Just leave the damn bags and go on your way." the other man stated , he looked to be of philipino decent.

"We can't do that , just let us go before someone gets hurt." Wells stated , Carver and the Philipino man were glaring at eachother , The country girl also tried to diffuse the situation , meanwhile the man with the bow studied Cordelia , as she studied him.

"You think we want to fight , We don't but we have to to survive." He said to her , as she kicked his leg out from under him.

"When I said nobody has to get hurt , I meant you." She stated holding a knife to his neck.

"I would say this turns me on a bit , but im assuming your taken by the fact your boy over there is glaring at me , and the wedding ring is also a giveaway." He smirked as his bow plopped to the ground.

"Well for someone so observant , your very stupid." Cordelia stated as she glanced at the other guy , catching the dog tags he wore
around his neck.

"What if we can help eachother out." Cordelia stated.

"Oh no , I know what your thinking its a bad Idea Cordelia , they could turn on us any second." Carver stated 
to his wife , meanwhile Wells and the mystery woman were looking at eachother with flirty eyes.

"We all get what we want , we get supplies , and if they pass the test , they get a better , more secure place , and look the one holding you has dog tags , they yours?" She said , before asking the man if the tags were his.

"Yeah , twelve years as a sniper." He vaguely stated.

"We should go , it's a long walk." Wells said as the girl helped him up.

"The one with the bow is Raul Mendoza , Dog tags name is Bellamy Foster , but we call him Bell or Half-life , and Im Kirby , Kirby Greene." [ ;) ] , The girl , now known as kirby stated.

"Im Cordelia , you can Call me Doc , This is My husband , everyone calls him Carver , and the one your giving heart eyes is Wells."  Cordelia said shaking her hand.

As the started walking , Carver and Half-life had to be torn apart a few times , the two always got into it , Kirby and Wells were getting a bit close.

Cordelia's inner thoughts were interrupted by Raul , who was messing with his bow , his stare slightly lingering on Kirby.

"You like her don't you ?" Cordelia questioned.

"We slept together a few times , care for her yes , like her , I don't know , beside's she's all up on your friend over there." Raul said as his Soft gaze landed on her.

"So how did you three end up here ?" She questioned.

"Me and Half-life have been best friends since we were born , He left to join the military , got honorable discharge , then the damn apocolypse started , Joined this group a few months later we found this farm , Met Kirby , her Father let us stay , almost kicked us out because of this guy shane , walkers tore the place down , fire was everywhere." Raul said , Cordelia noticed how he would mess with his bow string or How he would mutter stuff under his breath.

"I don't know what to say to that , but I can say that the test will not be easy , you won't even know it's coming , and Pope , he's very , well he's been going on a dark path , I think as this damn apocolypse goes on , we start to lose ourselves even more." Cordelia said As Raul nodded.

"We'll be ready for whatever comes our way." Raul stated.

"You better now lets catch up , CARVER I SWEAR YOU KILL HIM ON THE WAY THERE , WE WILL NOT CONTINUE WHAT WE STARTED !" Cordelia exclaimed as Carver and Half-life were at it once again .

--------------

J.D pardo as

Raul Mendoza

"The archer"

Nicknames : Mendoza , Archer , Muscles

age : 26

(fact this is the 5th time he has been used and the first time he's being the faceclaim of an oc , Both him and Alex meraz are two of my favorite actors and have been used more than once whether it be oc's or their charachters from their respective roles😃)

tracy spiridakos as

Kirby Sterling Greene

Nicknames : Sterling , Greene , widows sister

"The Country girl"

Age : 24

bob morley as

Bellamy Foster

nicknames : Bell , Half-life , foster

"The sniper"

age : 29

----------------

What do you think of the new members of Wanheda comannder of death , I always wanted to add to the reapers do to the fact I don't know much of the actuall members where as Im able to create my own with newer , honestly I was only going to add one character , but then was like nah I've got three perfect people , and Boom! , they were born.

Thanks for coming to my rambles , and welcome to act 3.

-----------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 323 31
𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘒 𝘣𝘦𝘨π˜ͺ𝘯𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘡𝘰 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘡𝘰𝘳𝘺, 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘴 π˜‹π˜¦π˜’π˜― π˜‹π˜ͺ𝘹𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘨π˜ͺ𝘯𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨. 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐍 πƒπˆπ—πŽπ n...
277K 9K 61
32 year-old Y/N was all alone on the streets of Atlanta when a man in a sheriffs uniform trots down the road on top of a horse. She decides to join h...
7.2K 202 35
(REVAMP AND REPUBLISH OF THIS STORY) (ACTIVELY UPDATING) When a young female marine finds herself helping an old creep named Merle handcuffed to a ro...
10.4K 508 6
When the world ends and the dead start roaming the earth to eat the living, what exactly would you do? How would you survive? And when the living are...