Barking up the wrong tree. Lu...

By ChrysDoesGay

Animal AU of The Owl house, still very much like cannon except paw-sibly gayer. Mostly Boscha redemption arc... More

[1]
[1 part 2]
[1 part 3]
[2]
[2 part 2]
[2 part 3]
[3]
[3 part 2]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[6 part 2]
[6 part 3]
[7]
[8]
[8 part 2]
[9]
[9 part 2]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[12 part 2]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[Filler]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]

[56]

216 12 22
By ChrysDoesGay

Thursday.

Luz's school was canceled Thursday, because apparently..If someone threatens your school, they call it off in case it happens. So Luz and Vee were dropped off at King's elementary school. "Luz, Luz look!" King yipped, showing off the drawing.

"Hey wait where am I at?" Vee leaned forward.

Luz awed, gently taking the paper and examining it. A drawing of herself, King and François (the stuffie) was revealed with pink lettering saying, 'My siStEr!'

"Can I keep this?"

"Yeah! It's for you!" His tail wagged, then stopped. "You like it, right?-"

"I love it!" Luz grinned, tail wagging. "I'm going to show it to Amity so she can buy me a picture frame for it!"

"Isn't that exploiting." Vee deadpanned.

"Not if Amity said I could ask her for stuff I need." Luz pat King's skull. "It's beautiful King, I'm going to keep it safe okay?"

"Mhm!" He ran back to his seat, pointing at a bottle of glue.

François squeaked, handing it to King who squirt some onto a paper. The teacher, an owl, came by and softly chirped to King. Soft enough to be heard, but not understood. King's tail drooped, curling up by his leg. He lowered his head, setting the bottle of glue down and gently folding the paper.

The teacher nodded, Luz and Vee's ears perking when they heard a quiet, "That's a good boy." The teacher walked off.

King stood, taking the folded paper and throwing it away, scampering back to his seat. Luz elbowed Vee, the basilisk standing and going to the trash. She picked out the paper, unfolding it carefully. She turned to Luz, baring her fangs.

Luz huffed softly, standing, "Eda can't ground me for this.." She muttered, walking towards the teacher.

The owl perked, looking back, "What can I help you with Noceda 2?"

"Just wondering, what did you say to my brother?"

"Adoptive brother, King? Nothing, he's an exceptional student is all." She smiled sweetly.

Luz's tail stilled, ears pinning back, "I know my brother's behavior, and you said something he didn't like. Can I know what you said to him?"

"Sit back down Sweetie, you're disrupting the class." She turned, walking to her desk.

Luz followed the teacher, steps quiet, claws scratching lightly at her clothing. "But I must know. He would never tell me, so you're my next bet. What did you tell my brother?"

The teacher sighed, "Adoptive brother, Sweetie. You can not call him such unless you're related by blood."

"Oh?"

"You're not responsible for him if you're not related." She grabbed some papers, hitting them lightly against the table to straighten them out.

Luz perked, "So if I bit you I wouldn't be responsible since we're not related?"

"Listen here, mutt." The owl sighed, feathers ruffling. "I am doing my job, and you being here bothers me, ya dig?" She jerked forward. "So go burrow your snout in some mud."

Luz stared, at ease. "We really must be going now, then." Luz turned, walking over to King. "Vamanos."

"Eh?- Where are we going?" He rose his arms, being picked up by Luz. "I took a potty break six minutes ago!"

Vee handed him the glued paper, smiling, "Out to the store to get snacks for a picinic."

He gasped, tail wagging, "Really?- Really!?" He yipped, nuzzling into the crook of Luz's neck, eager.

François squeaked, "King's going bye bye?"

"No, he's not allowed to leave." The teacher came over. "Class isn't over."

"Yeah we don't like you and King shouldn't be here." Luz stuck her tounge out. "We're calling Mama, okay?"

"Is she going on the pick-e-nick with us too??" He yapped.

"Of course she is! We'll call Eda too." Vee pat his head.

François stumbled over, gently tugging at Luz's pant leg, "Can my Daddy go?"

"No one is leaving!" The teacher grabbed François'es ears.

The bunny squeaked, Vee barking sharply, King gazing at the teacher as Luz growled softly. The children looked over, "What's going on?"

"Is it story time already?"

"François looks sad!"

"MoMmA!"

"You have three seconds to put the bunny down." Luz uttered. "Or two pairs of fangs go into your wing, talon, and skull."

The teacher glared, and stepped back. Luz set King down, and pounced. Vee jumped after, King scurrying to François. He took his paw, rushing to the fire alarm. "What are we doing!?" François squeaked.

"Momma told me to cause havoc wjen something goes wrong!" King held his paws out, interlacing his fingers. "Flip the switch!"

Hesitant, François took a step, soon standing on King's paws and jumping up, grabbing the fire alarm. Luz was thrown past them, the pup hitting a desk which fell over, the box on it landing on her leg. Vee slid after, a scratch on her muzzle. François pulled the fire alarm down, the siren wailing and flashing lights. The children cried out, running out of the room as Vee charged for the owl.

King and François ran out with the kids, the little demon looking back and spotting Luz being grabbed by her muzzle. He turned to go back in, but was grabbed, "Let me go, let me g-" King gasped. "Clara!"

"Hey little man-" Clara lightly cleared her throat. "Vee texted and I was getting snacks across the street-- Get the kids in a line for me and take em to the office okay?"

"But my sisters--"

"I'll help them out you just help the others!" Clara opened the door, barking.

It closed slowly enough for King to catch Clara biting the teacher's wing, Vee jumping on her back and biting her neck. He turned, raising his paws, "Guys! The ice cream man spoke to me!"

They turned to him, teary eyed and noses full of snot, "Bice beam bam?"

"Yes! He said, he says if we get into a line he'll give us ice cream!!" King yapped.

A piglet by him wailed, "I wAnT mY mOmMy!"

François stepped forward, hugging the piglet, "Let's go walk to the office to call our mommy's and daddy's first. Come on you guys!"

The children sniffled, taking eachothers paws or wings, King taking François'es paw and leading the way. The janitor, an elephant, noticed and stomped over. "What are you little boogers doing out here?"

"We're going to go call our parents cause our teacher is evil." François said.

"Hm. Carry on." The janitor nodded, cracking his knuckles and stomping in the direction of their class.

King continued guiding his class over, holding the door open while they filed in. "Hello Mrs.FrontDeskLady." King stood atop François'es shoulders. "I'm King, and these are my classmates. We want to call our parents."

. . .

The police were called. German Shepherds mostly, but also the chief, a labrador retriever. Luz had cowered in front of him, leading to the rest of the dogs also cowering in fear. The owl was held by the elephant til her feathers were tied together and her talons cuffed.

The EMVs came by, patching Luz, Vee, Clara, and the owl up before she was driven off. Camilla, Masha, and Eda came in minutes later, Masha stating several reasons for her lateness. Vee told her to hush and lied against her as she was tired, and dozed off. "School's are getting so evil." Camilla mumbled.

"Upsies please." Luz held her arms up.

Eda picked her up, Luz sighing and leaning against her. "Are big kids allowed to be held?" A colt asked softly.

"Duh, it's the best part." Luz nodded. "My girlfriend carries me too."

"My Daddy needs a girlfriend." A gray fox mumbled. "Can you give him yours?"

"First of all, never, I love my girlfriend. Second of all, that's illegal because of the age gap, so he'll be a pedophile. Third of all, my girlfriend only wants to have girlfriends."

"So she's a lesbian?" A coyote tilted his head.

"I didn't think you'd know that." Eda blurted.

They continued to talk, Camilla guiding her kids (and Clara and Masha) outside to the car, buckling King in while Masha sat Vee down. "Do you girls want a ride anywhere?" Camilla asked. "We won't be in town for awhile and maybe you two can hang out with Vee til then?"

"Ah, King said he was going on a picnic with all of you." Clara said. "He invited me when we got to the office with the janitor."

King nodded, tail lightly wagging as his car seat held it in place. "Clara said she would bring cupcakes!" He pat his seat straps. "Can you ask Luz to unground me? I was nice!"

"Ouch-"

Clara flinched, looking to her leg, "François, right?"

The little bunny rubbed his nose, nodding, "King here?"

Clara pointed, François standing on his tippy toes and waving at King. The demon waved back, François turning to Clara, "My Daddy's at work right now, he can't take me home. Can King's Mom go on the phone so he can give you his number?"

"Uh, you can ask Ms.Noceda." Clara pointed again.

François went around the door, smiling, "Hello King's Mom! Can you get my Daddy's number?"

. . .

François didn't have a car seat, so he was sat in the middle between King, Vee, and Masha. Clara, Luz and Eda went to the store to get things for the picnic, selecting a park and setting everything up. Well, Luz had to sit because she had sprained her ankle when the box fell on top and she tried escaping improperly.

The fall didn't hurt her, bruised her maybe, but it didn't break anything. She had pulled free and sprained her ankle as she did. Camilla took care of it with the medical supplies the EMVs provided, they knew she was a vet so they were alright with it.

Clara helped Luz sit on the blanket, elevating her ankle with the ice bag. Soon after, Masha, Vee, King and Camilla arrived, sitting down and beginning to snack. Luz took a bite of her sandwich, ears twitching, 'I wonder if Amity would be mad at me for getting hurt again..'

Only one way to find out.
To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.3K 1.3K 101
This is a Incorrect quotes, ships: Lumity, Boschlow, Raieda, Camieda, some Vinera, and possibly goldric, Jerbric, and mattxgus Warnings: Swearing, an...
158K 3.7K 44
Beta Au : in which I imagine them as the ages 18/19. Amity Blight, top student. She prefers to be alone and only hangs out with her friend, Boscha, b...
1.3K 49 8
Boscha is completely aware of how awful she is. She soon realizes that all her actions came to these consequences. Though that was until Boscha exper...
369 32 16
Just a random fem y/n X Hunter story Feel free to judge Y/N l/N is all alone the she stumbles across eda the owl lady and her apprentice luz the hum...