๐“๐Ÿ๐Œ๐„, โฟแต’แต—แต—โฑ แต’หขแตƒแตแตƒ

By lovedchloee

๐–จ ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต, ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐–จ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡'๐— ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—… ๐—‚๐—, ๐—‚๐— ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—‚๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๏ฟฝ... More

'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข, ๐–ป๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„๐—€๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ, ๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿค, ๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐—… ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฅ, ๐–ฅ ๐–ฑ ๐–จ ๐˜Œ ๐˜• ๐˜‹ ๐˜š โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ, ๐—๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ ๐—‡ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿง, ๐—Š๐—Ž๐—‚๐–พ๐— ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿง, ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–ฟ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿจ, ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—…๐—…๐–พ๐—‹ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฉ, ๐—†๐—‚๐—‡๐—‚ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿช, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐—… โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿซ, ๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—†๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ข โž.
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ, ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—€ โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿค, ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–บ๐—…โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ, ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—ƒ๐–บ ๐˜ท๐˜ถ โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฆ, ๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿง, ๐—๐—‹๐—Ž๐˜ต๐˜ฉ โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ, ๐–ซ๐–จ๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜š โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฉ, ๐—‹๐–พ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฑ โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿช, ๐—๐—Ž๐˜ณ๐˜ต โž .

'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿข, ๐—๐—ˆ๐—€๐–พ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ โž .

2.5K 104 91
By lovedchloee

#✰ 𝐓𝟏𝐌𝐄 .ᐟ ❞
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

           𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 .ᐟ - 𝟢𝟧.𝟤𝟧.𝟤𝟥 -  ✿
✿  𝗐𝖾𝗌𝗍-𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆, 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭 @𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒂

"𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑻𝑰, 𝑻𝑬𝑳𝑳 𝑼𝑺 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑻𝑯❞ his brother yelled as they all sat in their bedroom, he shook his head dragging his palm down his face. truthfully he didn't have feelings for culture ⎯ well so he thought.

"do ya not understand? me and culture aren't together and we dont like each other." ddot shook his head not believing a thing he said, he was certainty doubtful of it.

unlocking his phone. "so if ya aren't together then why did you kiss?" ddot asked, causing notti to shoot a glare to him. "wait ya kissed since when?" he heard dd yell as he looked back from the gaming chair.

"wait you're weird, how do you know that?" he said as ddot playfully shrugged his shoulders, grabbing his shirt notti pulled his closer. trying to intimidate him.

"baby bro already securing the bag" dd laughed dabbing up ddot, his younger brother rolled his eyes. ethan didn't have any interest in a relationship, he was a player.

   shaking his head he let out a suppressed sigh, he was more than annoyed. if culture did have feelings for him he didn't realize & vise versa ━━━ but their friends did it wasn't rocket science.

   "can we not talk about her? plus if she heard what ya were sayin she'd probably block ya" notti admitted it was definitely true. "but she won't, and why do you care so much?" ddot teased.

   "okay you got it bro , ya dayroom" notti said standing up from his spot, hiking up his sweats in action. he made his way towards the door leaving the room.

   he eventually made his way to his mom's room, she always knew what to say to calm ethan down and gives the best advice in his opinion. "mami, can we talk?" notti asked sitting at the edge of her bed.

  "yes papi, whats wrong?" crimsley asked lowering her glasses to the bridge of her nose. notti wasn't sure how to put it into words. "if you aren't sure of your feelings for a person, what would you do?" he asked fiddling.

crimsley twisted her lips as she placed her laptop on the side, "hm, you'll just have to know" she said as he nodded but not quite understanding her. "how will you know?" he questioned.

   "caubdo sucede" she said placing her laptop back in front of her to continue watching modern family, it was one of her favorite series. "thanks ma, i'll come & check on you later, aight?" he said standing up.

   she nodded as he left the room ━━━ notti took what his mother said into consideration nine times of of ten she was right, so he'd figure he'll go too her.

  heading towards the kitchen he decided to cure his hunger by fixing some food, pulling out the pot he heated up the stove prepping for his ramen noodles.

  "baby bro, we heading to danae's house at three if you want to come with us" dd put forth, he dropped the dry noodles into the pot as he nodded "sure what we gone do there though?" he asked, not seeing a reason to go.

   "uh .. chill , and yes culture's going" he snarkly said as if notti even wondered that, he rolled his eyes and turnt the other way. "i didn't ask that" notti mumbled.

   ddot gripped onto his shoulders roughly massaging it in the manner. "didn't have to, we just know" notti made him let go as he slightly shoved him.

  they were irritating him with the whole situation that'd be the reason he would never tell then if he did some how develop feelings for her.

   𝑪𝑼𝑳𝑻𝑼𝑹𝑬 laid across her cousins bed, kicking her feet back & forth as she scrolled on her phone. shopping for new clothes. although, she had more then enough in her wardrobe.

"girl, your man is almost here" danae boosted culture gave her a look of confusion since she didn't know who her man could possibly be. "who is my man?" she asked out of curiosity. danae sighed deeply.

solest laughed, she knew. "ethan reyes, does that ring a bell" she said making a ding noise. culture folded in her lips as the gloss smeared. "y'all are ignorant as fuck that is not my man" cece laughed shaking her head.

danae pierced her lips "started off as close friends, some how you turned into my girlfriend" she sung teasing her younger cousin, culture threw a pillow at her hushing the girl up.

"you weak in the knees, stand up .ᐟ "

they all couldn't help but laugh, culture was clueless of her feelings towards notti. but that didn't mean she didnt know of them. "that should be them" danae said hearing several gaudy knocks.

"yo bro they take dumb long to open the door, walk slower then nana" notti sighed leaning against the door as it flew open resulting in him stumbling. "hey, come in and shoes off " danae smiled, they all entered.

notti slid of his bone colored yeezy slides having on his white adidas socks on, he refused to wear nike socks with them considering they advertised adidas.

he never been too her house before but it was awfully nice, the decorations definitely gave off rich and sheek which didn't surprise notti. ━━━ they made their way up the stairs.

"yoo my hearts, wasgood" ddot said seeing solest and culture rested on the bed, culture gave him a head dab not verbally speaking " so ya can't speak like i want fuck you up?" he asked, culture batted her eyes.

"he not talking ta me like that" she mumbled sitting up so she wasn't laying on her stomach. ddot looked at both boys before shaking his head, solest lifted the corner of her mouth.

pulling out the chair, notti sat down placing his hands on either thigh. trying to avoid eye contact with culture due to the fact his brother & friend always made it real awkward.

culture noticed but it didn't bother her, as much. she kept quiet though sensing the tension between the two reflecting her attention to the tv. "soo, we just finna sit in here?" notti asked gaining a streak of boredom.

  "okay mr. reyes, what do you want to do? since you cant just sit still and relax" danae said, looking at him as he gave her a stank face back "I could've done that at home if thats the case" he shrugged.

   "then go ho ━━━ notti lets go grab some food from the kitchen , like now" culture interrupted as everyones eyes jotted towards her, he stood up and followed her out the bedroom.

  she didn't say a word until they got to the kitchen, she opened the fridge. pulling out two blue gatorades knowin notti refuses to drink any other flavour, other then red.

  he screwed the top off, "thanks tooka" culture nodded as she looked down at her phones, trying not to really engage into a conversation. "why you so quiet?" he asked taking her phones.

  "oh were talking again?" she dragged seeing his face drop, he didn't mean for her to notice but culture was good at reading people ... "my bad, dd and ddot been on my ass about you" he admitted which was the truth.

  she looked away from him, as she unscrewed the top off from her drink. she swiped her tongue over her lips as the remains of the drink disappeared.

   notti tilted his head, studying her figure he often did that when it was just the two of them, "ethan, don't look at me like that" she retaliated as he was lost in her eyes he snapped back into reality.

  when it happens ...

  culture raised her eyebrow at him, looking deeply into his eyes. notti looked away breaking the contact that they held ━━━ he could sense what his mother meant.

"notti, you okay?" she softly said, seeing his demeanor change in a instance. ethan nodded as he took another sip of his drink, "yeah im straight, its just" he cut hisself off, "nevermind i'm good" he nodded.

  "you sure i'm here if you need to talk or whatever it is aight? don't push back" culture grabbed her phone from the counter, unlocking it as ethan watched. "i know im good i promise" he willing spoke.

  he crackes his knuckles as he fiddled with the top of the bottle, culture set her phone up. "so you aren't left bored, so ima teach you this" she said as he looked at the dance

watching the stay safe buckle up, dance that was all over his for you page. "nah pick sum else, that shit looks dumb hard" he laughed as she shook her head.

"notti i'm going to teach you it, so no were not looking at another one. so watch as I do okay?" culture scolded as he sighed & nodded. "whatever bru vamos" he said.

she pressed 'use sound' as the camera shifted too show them, she pressed the timer button allowing the audio to play itselfs. "okay first, just punch down of like this" she demonstrated. notti attempted the move.

"good now, turn your head fast" culture said doing it so he'd copy her .. notti yanked his head sideways. "now put it in gear" she said, reaching her hand out ethan copied her ━━━ after half way through the dance she clapped.

she watched as he did the moves over and over "okay now for the last part, you lowkey freestyle then you like act like you're focusing & then hit that shit" culture said which made him chuckle, due to the lack of explaining.

"okay you ready?" she asked, looking back to face him before she started the three second timer. "yes culture start it" he pressured her, she began the video running back to stand beside him as it started. "oh yeah we too tuff" she laughed, after watching it.

notti nodded in agreement, the video came out better then he expected his movements wasn't stiff at all which was surprising. "ima make a tiktok page, real shit" he smiled. "and when ya shit blow up ima be in there like yeah thats my friend" notti dabbes her up.

   "nah we in this together, we both finna blow up"

  footsteps approached the two, "yal together?" ddot said as his faced dropped. culture shook her head seeing he was overhearing what notti said. "nigga no, we aren't — wait why you even listening?" notti objected.

"well" ddot dragged walking backwards trying to flee the scene seeing he got caught in action, "start off by not eavesdropping" culture said, shaking her head. "i wasn't i came to get some snacks then I heard that" he admitted.

  "you didn't hear right" ethan pleaded.

  ddot acted as if he zipped his mouth up by going across his mouth, & throwing away the key. "secret is safe with me, trust me aight" he said entering the kitchen. culture laughed ddot was oblivious. "whatever nigga" notti said shaking his head.

   they both watched as he raided the pantry, "oh and they told me to come and get ya, we playing games up stairs" ddot said, looking at them.

   "okay, lets go" culture said heading out the kitchen.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃𝐂𝐇𝐋𝐎𝐄𝐄, 𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘥𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘢 .ᐟ
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█ ━━━ 𝗍𝟣𝗆𝖾 .

recommend some "games" or things they should do in the next chapter, also i've re uploaded ex mejor amiga. so I'll definitely be working on chapter 7 for that book ive also released my new book. never have I ever.

i have't proofread, so if there is any mistakes comment on them! enjoy.

%𝟥𝟢

%𝟦𝟢

%𝟧𝟢

%𝟧𝟧

#✧ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝘵𝘪𝘬𝘵𝘰𝘬 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 .ᐟ

{ 𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 & 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑻𝑰 }

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 478 19
A Notti Osama story...
111K 4.4K 42
in which we read about the life of ddot and his lover. - SUGARHILL DDOT โš˜ โ˜… แœŠ . ยฉ ๐Š๐„๐๐๐๐„๐—๐“๐ƒ๐Ž๐Ž๐‘๐‘...
17.7K 337 29
๐˜ˆ ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช ๐˜–๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ..
43.3K 1K 30
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐˜ก๐˜บ'๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๏ฟฝ...