The Missing Mafia Princess

Oleh MafiaAngel8394

Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark A... Lebih Banyak

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 24

9K 212 21
Oleh MafiaAngel8394

The day went by so quickly, it was fifth period and I was excited to go over to Noah's house after school.

I walked in and sat down at my seat in the back of the room. I crossed my legs as I lean back in my seat and started picking at the rips in my jeans.

I heard footsteps coming towards me making me lift my head to see Nick. He sat down in the empty seat beside me and leaned back in his chair as well.

"Are you by any chance the friend Noah is bringing home?" Nick said hoping it was.

"Yeah, I figured since my brothers and dad have a meeting tonight that I would come to hang with you and Noah, by the way, do you have a dog?" I asked making him smirk.

"I do his name is Thor and he almost attacked Noah when he first met her but now they're best friends." Nick said making me chuckle.

"You and Noah can just follow me there. My dad has been waiting to meet you so badly after he found out his best friend's daughter was found and now he will after school." Nick said making me smile at his accent.

It was deep and raspy which made him ten times hotter than he already is. The next question, I already knew the answer but, I wanted to see how close they are.

"So, is Noah your real or step-sister?" I asked Nick who chuckled at my question.

"Stepsister, but we have a bond that makes it feel real, and she can take care of herself as well but she's still training." Nick spoke out making me smile.

"She seems like a nice person." I said making Nick smile.

"She is. When she moved in with my dad and I, she was feisty like you but then she chilled down a little." He said making a small grin form on my lips.

"How is it going with your brothers and dad?" Nick asked making me smile.

"It's been going good so far, they're all amazing and I'm happy to be home where I belong." I said which made him smile.

"That's amazing, Princesa. I'm glad you're finally home with the family you belong." Nick said which made my smile get bigger.

(Princesa- Princess.)

"I always had an empty feeling in my stomach and when I came home that feeling went away." I said making him agree with me because that's how he felt with Maddie his little sister.

"That's how I am with my little sister Maddie, she lives with our mother but our mother doesn't pay attention to her. The nurses and maids are the ones who take care of her." Nick said which made my heart break.

"Are you guys going to get custody of Maddie?" I asked making Nick nod his head.

"It's in motion as we speak." Nick said making me smile.

"Good, she's better off being with you, someone who is actually related to her." I said making Nick nod his head agreeing with me. "I think she'll be much happier with you. I can't wait to meet her." I said making Nick smile at me.

We continued talking about Maddie the rest of the class period.

~

School was finally over and I was waiting outside Noah's classroom which the door opened and students walked out and Noah saw me as she walked out and smiled.

"I should warn you before we go to my house. Nick has a dog that is aggressive at first but then he will love the shit out of you once he gets to know you." Noah said while we walked down the hall.

"The one that almost attacked you?" I asked making her jaw drop.

"Nick told you didn't he?" She asked making me laugh.

"I asked if you guys have a dog because I've never been around one." I said making her look at me.

"You have never been around a dog?" She asked as we walked out the school doors.

we walked down the steps and then to my car. "Nope, never." I said making her frown.

We reached my car and I unlocked my car doors. We got in and I started the engine and looked over to see Noah amazed by my car.

I saw Nick drive past and I backed out of my parking spot and followed behind him to his place. "This car is awesome, you got to let me drive it one day." Noah said making me smirk.

"I didn't mention this but after I pick you guys up tomorrow after I race we're going to the after-party." I said making her smile big.

"Then I'll just ride with Nick and stay with him until you guys get there." Noah said making me nod my head.

We pulled up to some gates and as they open Nick drove through them and I followed behind him. We pulled into the driveway and Noah told me where I could park.

I parked the car and we got out of my car. Noah was jumping up and down making me laugh. "Girl, you need to take a chill pill." I said making her laugh.

We walked up the stairs and Nick opened the door for us and Noah walked in with me following her and Nick followed me.

A man walked towards the door with a welcoming smile on his face. "Hi, I'm William Rossi. You must be Noah's friend." The man introduced himself to me and held his hand out.

"Yaszy Romano," I introduced myself and then shook his hand.

He stopped shaking hands with me and froze making me look at Nick who was smirking. "Romano. As in Alessio's daughter?" William asked shocked.

"That's me." I said smiling which made Noah smile.

"Oh my goodness, you're so grown. I-I'm speechless." William said making me walk over to him and hug him and he immediately hugged me back.

"I never thought I would be hugging you again. We all thought you were gone forever." William said making me smile but he couldn't see it.

"I'm back and back for good." I said pulling away from the hug.

A beautiful woman walked over and Noah rolled her eyes. "Hi, I'm Rafaella Rossi. Noah's mother." The woman said making me smile.

"Honey this is Alessio's daughter, Yaszy Romano." William introduced me and I shook hands with her.

"We're going to be in my room." Noah said grabbing my wrist and pulling me up the stairs with Nick following.

I looked around as we entered her room and I saw it was colorful. "Your room matches you perfectly." I told Noah who smiled.

"Nick's room is black, just like his soul." Noah said making me chuckle.

"I'm a man, what other colors am I supposed to decorate my room with?" Nick asked sitting on the bed.

"Let's see, Red, Blue, Green...do you want me to keep going?" Noah asked making me smirk.

I sat beside Nick on the bed and watched the two bicker about the room colors.

"Black is not a bad color for a room." Nick spoke making me look at him. I stared at his appearance more since I'm closer to him and I noticed a scar by his eye on his cheek.

Listening to his voice so low and rasp is the most heavenly sound ever. I felt the bed move and I looked to see Noah flicking off Nick.

"Black is my color, there's nothing wrong with black." Nick said making Noah laugh.

I looked at her like she was crazy and she saw my face and started laughing harder.

"There's nothing wrong with black. Everything I have is purple, my room is purple. My penthouse theme is purple, my gun is purple and my race bandanna color is purple." I said making Noah's mouth open.

"You have a fucking penthouse?" She asked making me laugh at her face.

"Yes, you'll be sleeping in this weekend." I said making her jaw drop.

"Am I invited?" Nick asked and then turned his head to look at me and I saw a smirk on his face.

"No, it's a girls' weekend." I said rolling my eyes and Noah laughed.

"Oh by the way, we're going to the after-party." Noah said making Nick look from Noah to me.

"No, you two are not going." Nick said making my blood boil.

"Yes we are Nick, you can't keep trying to control what I do. I'm riding with you and staying with you until Yaszy gets there with the rest of our friends." Noah said making Nick scoff.

"Fine. But, you two stay in my sight." Nick said.

"Yeah, no thank you." I said smiling innocently at him which made him mad.

"Let me rephrase that, Noah will stay in your sight but I will not." I said smirking at him.

"Oh, shit." Noah said from where she was sitting.

Nick literally looked like a ticking bomb that was going to go off any minute.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

198K 2.7K 44
Vera Romano has not had any family since she was 13. She makes sure to keep as many people as possible at arms length, apart from her two roommates/b...
184K 7.4K 42
she is a innocent girl who has always lived a simple happy life with her loving mother and stepfather-which she doesn't know is her stepfather. ...
341K 8.7K 60
FINISHED. 12/25/23 Second book will posted on February 10, is called 'Lost.' Will have a sequel to this book. Aurora is a new born baby. When her par...
160K 3.7K 74
18 year old Azalea who lives in Russia and has no family, What happened when she finds out that she's mafia princess, a girl who's been born in De Lu...