Faded || Mountain Ghoul

By scottlangsdaughter

"Fuck fuck fucking fuck." "That's a lot of fucks." - "Fuck fuck fucking fuck." "Hey, that's what I say." ... More

A/N
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
authors note/apology

Ch. 18

777 28 27
By scottlangsdaughter

"i'd rather be a lover than a fighter, cause all my life i've been fighting" silence -marshmello

-------

"Can that be done?" His voice asked softly, being careful for no one to overhear them.

"It can and it will, he will be able to do something to them that I keep failing to do." Her voice said in a bitter tone, turning to walk into the summoning room.

-

Kasdeya was walking in the hallway with Mountain - actually, she was on his back as they came back from the pond. It was a hot day, and the church basement was extremely hot, so Kasdeya brought Mountain to the pond because even though she could handle the heat, she knew he would slowly get affected by it. Her eyes were closed, her chin resting on his shoulder as she relaxed. It was suddenly interrupted when Kasdeya's eyes shot open, her body heat flaring up. Mountain stopped walking to look at Kasdeya, feeling panic rise in her.

"Kas, what's wrong?" He asked, gently setting Kasdeya down as he looked at her with concern in his eyes.

She swallowed the lump in her throat, as all the fear she had as a kid returned to her as she stared down the corridor. Mountain turned around, looking for what Kasdeya was seeing. He saw someone standing at the other end, Mountain felt pure anger radiating off of whoever. He was nervous because Kasdeya wasn't moving, wasn't speaking, wasn't doing anything besides looking straight at them.

"Kassy," Mountain grasped the sides of her face, tilting her head to look up at him. Mountain's legs nearly gave out when he saw the tears welting up in Kasdeya's eyes. She was scared. No, fuck that. She was terrified. And he didn't know why. Mountain spun back around, seeing the ghoul now stalking toward them. Mountain placed Kasdeya behind him, hoping his height would scare off the ghoul who was no taller than Rain. "Whoever the fuck you are, get the fuck back," Mountain warned, only making the ghoul chuckle darkly.

"Is that how you treat everyone you first meet on Earth? I mean it's been years since I've been up here, maybe things have changed." His amber eyes glowed dangerously, the resemblance between him, Kasdeya, and Dewdrop strong. "Well, it sure does beat being down in Hell. Now, move the fuck out of my way."

Mountain felt Kasdeya latch onto his arm, her claws digging into his skin, "Get the fuck away from us."

"Imperator was right, she is with an asshole." He glared at Mountain, the corridor growing extremely hot. "I guess my bitch for a daughter always chose the dickheads."

Daughter?

Oh shit.

Mountain looked back at Kasdeya before he turned around to face her father. Just as he did, Jerry threw a fireball at Mountain, launching the Earth ghoul back against the brick wall.

"NO!" Kasdeya screamed, going to run to Mountain but the back of her neck was gripped harshly by her father. He yanked her back, throwing her to the ground. Kasdeya tried her hardest to fight him off but he was always stronger than her. He will always be stronger than her.

Jerry kicked her in the ribs, Kasdeya cried out as she felt the oh-so-familiar pain in her chest. She clutched her stomach after he kicked her there multiple times, tears falling down her face as he abused her in front of her mate. Jerry didn't see Mountain get up from where he lay in pain, not seeing the Earth ghoul come up behind him until he landed a punch straight to his face. Jerry stumbled back, holding his jaw as he spat out blood.

"Not bad, I'm sure if she ever mistreats you you could make her learn." Jerry caught Mountain's punch, connecting his left fist with his stomach. Mountain went to use his abilities to knock Jerry out but he hit him with a fireball before he could get near him. "Coward," Jerry laughed darkly, shaking his head. "Why don't we fight like real men, using our fists instead of powers."

Mountain stood up from the ground, holding his arm to his chest. Jerry easily distracted him with a fake punch before he struck his jaw. Mountain stumbled back, spitting out blood, he took steps towards Jerry but his body felt weak. Kasdeya watched from the ground, her body in pain, screaming at her. Jerry had Mountain pinned underneath him, his knuckles covered in Mountains blood. She couldn't move, she tried to but Jerry would stop his beating on Mountain to throw a fireball at her. Jerry landed one last punch to Mountain's face, the Earth ghoul was knocked unconscious. He stood, looking over to see Kasdeya attempting to crawl away. Her attempts failed, feeling her father dig his claws into her neck.

"No, no, no!" Kasdeya cried, trying to claw at her dad's hands but he slapped her across the face. She tried her hardest to not sob but she couldn't help it. She watched her mate be brutally beaten by the man who has caused so many scars on her. He threw her to the ground, Kasdeya's back slamming against the floor. When Jerry tried to get near her, she kicked him hard in the stomach with her foot.

Jerry groaned, clutching his stomach. "Oh, I see someone has gotten stronger. Has Drop been teaching you how to fight back?"

"How the fuck are you even here?" Kasdeya said while her eyes glanced to Mountain who still lay unconscious. She needed to get to him, so she tried to distract her dad by talking.

"Can a man not visit his own daughter anymore? Especially when it's been so many years." Jerry walked closer to Kasdeya, knowing his daughter was watching as fire surrounded his hands.

"Satan saved us from you, he took us in when you failed to be a father," Kasdeya said through gritted teeth. She was nearly to Mountain, just a few more inches.

"Oh Kas," he trailed on, closing his fist. A ring of fire stopped Kasdeya from reaching Mountain, the ghoulette glaring at Jerry. "You just failed to be a daughter."

"Fuck you!" Kasdeya threw a fireball at him, throwing two more to distract him while she dove through the fire. She grabbed onto Mountain, letting out a shaky breath she didn't know she was holding in when she felt his heartbeat. Kasdeya weaved her hands through the fire ring, her eyes glowing a bright red. She felt the fire control turn over to her, Kasdeya making the ring close in on Jerry. Her one hand stayed stretched out, keeping the fire around him while she turned back to Mountain. "Mountain," she shook him, trying to wake him up.

Kasdeya felt Jerry try to fight her control over the fire, making Kasdeya's eyes glow a brighter red when she forced the fire back. She placed her free hand on Mountain's chest, sending a warm feeling throughout his body. Mountain gasped, rolling to his side as he coughed.

"Oh thank Satan," Kasdeya rushed out, helping Mountain sit up. "Mountain, you have to get up. Please, I can't have you go through this. Please Mountain, please." She begged, trying to help her mate stand up. Mountain was weak, he was hit with two fireballs and it hurt for him to breathe.

"Kas," he struggled to get out, feeling his body go limp against hers.

"Mountain, no. Stay awake, look at me." She patted him on the face, looking back just for her to get struck across the face. Her body was flung away from Mountain, Jerry seething as he glared at Kasdeya.

"You ungrateful son of a bitch!" He screamed, running forward and pinning her to the ground. Kasdeya tried to claw him off, she tried to burn him off but he just absorbed all of her fire. He wrapped his hands around her throat, strangling Kasdeya as she still tried to kick him off. She tried to push him off, slapping at him, punching him, but he wouldn't budge. Her vision began to go spotty, her oxygen slowly being cut off as he choked her to death. Kasdeya's eyes looked to Mountain, seeing him lying unconscious again on his side.

"Dad!" Jerry was thrown off of Kasdeya, the girl gasping and coughing as she choked on air now. She rolled over, tears in her eyes as she held her throat. Kasdeya saw Dewdrop on top of Jerry, punching him in the face over and over. Jerry took one swing at Dewdrop, throwing him off of him.

Jerry stood up, picking Dewdrop up by the hair. A hiss came from his throat, Dewdrop struggling to fight back as he was dragged across the corridor. Jerry picked him up, throwing him onto the ground. He did it again and again until Dewdrop screamed and clutched his leg, and when he wouldn't stop his moaning, Jerry grabbed him hair and slammed Dewdrop's skull against the wall. He fell unconscious, blood dripping down his face.

Kasdeya wasn't able to comprehend anything that happened after that. Jerry picked her up and threw her against the side of the wall, all of the air being knocked out of her lungs. She gasped and wheezed as she tried to sit up, but it only got worse as she saw Jerry make his way toward Mountain.

"No-" Kasdeya gasped, seeing the fire form in her dads hands. She screamed at what she witnessed next; Jerry struck Mountain over and over with fire, burning him as he made Kasdeya watch. "Stop! Stop it! Stop it!" She screamed and cried, picking up a fallen stone and chucking it at Jerry as she sat back on her knees.

His red eyes glared at her, Kasdeya heard the familiar sound of a belt being undone, a sound that scares and haunts the girl. No matter how many times she has been beaten by the belt growing up, her blood would run cold at the sight of her father holding them. Kasdeya felt frozen, her body not reacting. She looked to Mountain and Dewdrop, the two people she loved dearly in this world were hurting and in pain because she couldn't fight back. Her mind was so clouded that she didn't have time to react as Jerry whipped her with his belt.

Kasdeya let out a cry, her eyes went over to her mate before she looked back at Jerry just as he struck her again. The belt hit the girl across the face, cutting open her cheek. Kasdeya fell onto her stomach from the impact, her breathing shallow as the belt kept rattling. Blood was slowly trickling from the cut, her skin burning. Her head was cloudy, with a throbbing pain throughout it. She could hear her heartbeat, echoing loudly in her head.

Thump, thump, thump...

She heard Jerry's voice over the ringing: "You had promise, Kas, but you threw it away when you couldn't take a punch. Your mother could, but she left because she found a ghoul in Lust rather than Violence."

Kasdeya's arms shook beneath her as she kept her weight up, "No. She left you because you beat her face until she was almost unrecognizable. She loved us but you made her afraid to stay."

Jerry chuckled, grabbing onto Kasdeya's hair, forcing her to look up at him. "Loved you? Kas, your mother never wanted to have you. You and Sodo were accidents, and there was no terminating a pregnancy in Hell and you know that."

He shoved her head down, walking a few paces back. When Kasdeyas head went down, the tears finally fell from her eyes, the saltiness of them burning the cut on her cheek. She never wanted you, Jerry's voice screamed in her head. Her arms gave out beneath her, Kasdeyas head falling into her arms as she cried, her whole world crashing down on her.

Jerry looked at his daughter sobbing on the ground, a frown on his lips. He glanced at Sodo who lay unconscious and the Earth ghoul who seems to be Kasdeyas mate. He was shocked to learn that she found someone to love, he never thought that either of them would ever find that. He told Kasdeya multiple times that she would never find love, because she doesn't deserve it. Jerry would kill the Earth ghoul but he was told specifically to not kill him, regardless if it would hurt Kasdeya even more.

He picked up Kasdeya without her fighting him, throwing her over his shoulder as he left the corridor, leaving the two unconscious ghouls alone. He walked to a room where she told him to go earlier, she told him it would be the perfect place to get rid of her. He set Kasdeya down on the ground, watching as she curled herself up into a ball, holding her hands over her head. Just like she did when she was a kit; he turned on the one tub, making sure it was scorching hot while the other tub he made sure was freezing.

He could have done this years ago, make Janice give them up. They were in the seventh circle of Hell forsakes! It could've been so easy to get rid of them. Just toss them out to the wild and crazed Fire ghouls as newborns and all of their problems would have been solved. But of course, his sister was obsessed with them, despite her not knowing what really went on in her bothers home. Shula did find out what he did to his kids when Kasdeya and Sodo showed up at her door in the middle of the night, both of them covered in bruises.

Jerry roughly grabbed Kasdeyas hair, a whimper falling from her lips. "Please, stop, leave us alone."

He tugged sharply on her hair, earning a cry from her this time, "You know your place in this world, Kasdeya. You are meant to take every beating because you deserve everything you've done you little shit. You don't deserve living, but Imperator has told me she's failed to get rid of you, so that's why she brought me."

"She summoned you?" Kasdeya hated the woman before, but now she was set on killing her herself.

"Said I was the only one to do it right. She knows how much I scare you, and I'm shocked that even years later you still freeze when you see me." He dragged Kasdeya toward that tub that steam was rising off of. Kasdeya tried to pull back, crying out when Jerry kicked her in the ribs. He yanked her up by her shoulders, throwing Kasdeya into the boiling hot water. She screamed as the water came in contact with her skin, Kasdeya tried her best to absorb most of the heat but it was starting to burn.

"Dad!" She cried, trying to climb out but Jerry forced her back in. He had a wicked grin on his face, an evil look in his eyes that was always there when he wanted them dead. He finally pulled Kasdeya out of the water, her skin red and blistering in some spots. Kasdeya tried to stand up to run but Jerry stepped on her back, forcing her to the ground. Her chin smacked against the ground, splitting it open as blood began to trail from it. Jerry grabbed her by her ankles, dragging Kasdeya toward the other tub. He gripped her tightly by the shoulders, the two of them facing each other. The look in his eyes terrified Kasdeya, and it was the last thing she saw before he shoved her head beneath the freezing cold water.

It hit Kasdeya like a million tiny knives, all stabbing at her skin, hurting her even more. She clawed at his skin, hitting his arms as she thrashed against him. He dragged her above the surface, Kasdeya coughing up the water in her lungs just for her to get shoved back beneath the water. Jerry repeated this over and over, ignoring how Kasdeya was trying to use her heat to fight him off. He was drowning her, wanting to finish her off for good.

-

Mountain opened his eyes, seeing a knocked out Dewdrop laying across the corridor. He felt a warm feeling through his chest, making him look around for Kasdeya. When he didn't see her he began to worry, screw worry, he began to freak out and panic. He tried to sit up, just for everything to hurt. He felt the heat grow a little colder in his chest, making Mountain think it was Kasdeya. Or their bond. Ever since they marked each other he's had this warm feeling throughout his body and it grew whenever Kasdeya was near. And if it was growing weaker he was scared Kasdeya was dying.

Mountain forced himself up, clutching his chest which was screaming in pain. He used the wall to help support him while he walked. He had no idea where Kasdeya was but everytime he came to cross section, he would go where his body grew warmer, praying to Satan that it was leading him to Kasdeya. He passed a door that was slightly cracked, a sharp pain hitting him in the shoulder. It was the same feeling when they went to the pond and Mountain admitted that he was mated to Kasdeya. An icicle tore through his shoulder muscle. He pushed open the door, seeing two bodies lying on the ground. Jerry and...Kasdeya.

"Kas," Mountain rushed as fast as he could to her, going still at the sight of her. Her cheek was cut open, the other side already bruising. Her chin was split open and blood stained her skin. She was soaking wet and her skin was cold. "Kas..." Mountain tapped her shoulders, glancing over to Jerry who wasn't breathing. Neither was Kasdeya. He felt for a pulse, it was there but weak, too weak.

"Nonono," Mountain began compressions on Kasdeya's chest, blowing air into her mouth before he continued to do compressions. "Breathe, Kas, breathe!" Mountain cried, tears rolling down his cheeks as Kasdeya lay practically dead before him.

Kasdeya gasped, Mountain rolling her onto her side, and Kasdeya coughing up all the water in her lungs. He rubbed her back, feeling her shake beneath his hands. "I thought I lost you," Mountain spoke softly, hearing her sobs that broke his heart. Kasdeya spun around, clutching her mate tightly. Mountain held onto her, not wanting to let her go for the moment. Kasdeya raised her head from the crook of Mountain's neck, seeing the blood on her hands and in her claws.

"I killed him," she whispered, Mountain pulling back to look at her.

"What?" He asked, placing his hands on the sides of her face.

"I cut his carotid artery with my claws," Kasdeya whimpered, clutching Mountain's shirt. "He was drowning me and I was going to die."

Mountain shushed her as he cradled her head to his chest, rocking her back and forth to soothe her. He used his abilities to bring a calming sense over Kasdeya, but he knew she was still thinking about it. Even he was. He was afraid to turn around and look at Jerry. He held onto Kasdeya, rocking her back and forth until Aether and Swiss burst through the door.

"Oh fuck," Swiss covered his mouth, seeing Jerry lying dead on the floor.

Aether looked at Swiss before they both looked at Mountain and Kasdeya. "Swiss, get Omega here, now." Swiss ran, Aether slowly making his way toward the two. "Mountain, Kasdeya?" He spoke softly, both of them tensing up when Aether grew near. "I'm not going to hurt you, both of you know that."

"Mom said he would never hurt us," Kasdeya mumbled, her fist bundled up in Mountain's shirt.

Aether sighed, scratching at the back of his neck. He then noticed the blood staining Kasdeyas hand which made him go over to where her father lay. He noticed the gash across his neck, putting two and two together. Satan, she should have never had to go through this. Swiss came back shortly with Omega, Aether explaining to him how they both tensed up when he tried to get near them.

"Kas, your brother is okay. His left calf bone was fractured but I fixed it, he had a few broken ribs that I was also able to fix, and his head was bleeding but it was nothing serious that I couldn't have fixed. The bruising for him will go away in a few days but he's asleep with Rain right now." Omega spoke softly, his purple eyes growing bright. "If I can just have a look at you and Mountain I will leave you both alone," Omega said as he inched closer to them, once he was close enough he waved his hand, purple dust hitting both of them. The two of them slumped to the ground, Omega calling over Swiss and Aether.

"A few of her ribs are broken, there are gashes across her legs and arms, and the bruising around her throat shows that she was strangled." Omega glanced at the tubs of water, feeling both of them which made both of his hands draw back immediately. "He put her in boiling hot water and then in freezing water. He nearly killed her." Omega said while healing her ribs and other injuries.

"Mountain was hit with some fireballs," Aether said, the burns on his chest and arms deep.

Omega looked at the burns, giving Aether a nod, "They aren't too bad, you should be able to heal them. Swiss give him a hand." Swiss nodded, his eyes glowing yellow as he used the little abilities of healing he had.

Omega worked fast on Kasdeya, wanting to take away all the physical pain she was experiencing. He couldn't do much about the mental trauma she will experience. The most he can do for them is keep them calm and knock them out, but that wouldn't stop the nightmares from coming. He wished to leave no scars so it wouldn't remind Kasdeya of what happened today. Once he finished with Kasdeya he double-checked that Mountain had no more extensive injuries. Swiss carried Kasdeya back while Aether and Omega carried Mountain. They put them in Kasdeya's room, Omega saying that she and Dewdrop needed to be close just in case. Kasdeya cuddled to his chest, still clutching on tightly to him. The ghoulettes got her changed out of her wet clothes and Swiss helped change Mountain into new clothes. Aether and Omega looked at the two, closing the door before they went to check on Dewdrop. They opened the door, seeing him and Rain curled up together, the blankets twisted around them. Aether went in to fix the blankets, closing the door behind him as he left them in darkness.

-------

this took forever to get out, sorry. but I needed to cause them pain, too many happy chapters lately. shit is getting real now.

finally get to meet Kas and Dew's dad, thoughts on him? and thoughts on imperator being the one to summon him?

so kasdeya killed her dad, definitely gonna have even more trauma from this now

like I said, I needed to cause pain, hope y'all enjoyed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 280 34
[ REQUESTS ARE OPEN TO EVERYONE] Headcanons, One shots and Theories about the band ghost. Terror warnings are given when needed to keep y'all safe in...
22.7K 516 24
Y/n finished college and is now looking for a job. Tho at the moment not very successful she spent most of her time listening to her favorite band Gh...
4.2K 46 17
Just some one-shots about my favorite band, ghost bc!
102K 3.3K 48
After a traumatic incident that happened in the church when (Y/n) was 15 she is now mute and unable to speak four years later. After she ran away fro...