Back to the beginning

By Marvelpart3

One event had changed the life of Isaac Tate Roberts for the rest of his life. What is when the one thing he... More

Cast - Act 1
Prologue - The beginning of it all
One | the unknown
Two | the attack
three | hospital
four | visit
fife | bar time
six | secrets
seven | who is it?
eight | death follows
nine | losing
ten | the murder house
eleven | the reveal
twelve | back to normal
Cast Act - 2
Prolouge - New start
thirteen | new york
fourteen | coincidence
fifteen | bodega
sixteen | suspects
seventeen | apartement
eightteen | shrine
twenty | life or death
twenty-one | ending a familie line
Just some ranting

nineteen | gale?

446 10 1
By Marvelpart3

The plan was simple maybe a little stupid but if it's works they could track ghostface and all we had to do was go outside and wait for them to call, while Kirby sat in a van and tracked the call but this only works if we can distract them long enough.

As they walked through the park Isaac's hand was tightly interlocked with Tara's, every few minutes Isaac glanced over his shoulder. Sam was slightly walking in front of them as she talked with Kirby running the plan yet another time.

"You both should have stayed with the other's in the van." Sam said as she looked back at us, "No, Sam were in this together." Isaac told her sternly.

Isaac's stare shifted from person to person, some of them were dressed in costumes, "Why the fuck are so many people wearing costumes?" He asked no one in particular, Tara wanted to reply but was interrupted by Sam's phone ringing, show time.

"You're gonna die, you know?" She spoke with confident, "No, you're gonna die, Samantha!" Isaac could hear faintly, the voice sending chills down his spine, "Choking on your own blood whilst I hack up your sister and her boy toy!"

Isaac could feel Tara shift closer to him as her grip on his hand grew in strength, "Unless we find you first." Sam said flatly dismissing the threat that was thrown her way, "For a mastermind, you're not very bright. Waiting for me to call, desperately hoping, I'm nearby so the police can grab me?" Ghostface was mocking them but what shocked Isaac more was that ghostface knew the plan. Sam's faced paled as her eyes desperately scanned the area around her.

"But I'm not nearby. I'm a step ahead... Be seeing you Samantha." Ghostface said and ended the call, Sam stared at the screen for a moment while Isaac and Tara stood next to her.

"Did you get it?" Sam finally asked, "Yep, geolocation coming through right now."

"He's on the upper west side. He's inside an apartment building halfway across the city." Kirby said, making Isaac's stomach drop their was only one person he knew that lived on the upper west side.

"On West 96th?" Tara asked catching on what Isaac already knew, "How did you know that?" Kirby asked confused.

"Gale!" Isaac said in terror as he started to run, Sam and Tara right behind him, "Sam, wait a minute!" Bailey called out, Sam turned slightly to him, "We don't have a second!" Sam told him.

"Sam you have to trust me." Bailey said playing the trust card.

From behind Sam, Tara called out her name, as Sam turned around she saw Isaac in the driver seat of Bailey's cop car with Tara in the back, "Get in!"

Sam run to the car and got in, "What are you doing." Bailey asked, "Hey get out of my car!" he yelled but lending on death ears, "Should we use the sirens?" Sam asked with a slight smile, "Did you think we'd steal a police car and not use a siren?" Tara asked smiling as Isaac clicked the sirens on, "How did you even get the car to start, because I know you don't have a key?" Sam asked confused.

"Eh, remember back at the hospital how Hicks pulled me out of the room and told me to stay out of trouble, that's why she did it." Isaac told her smiling at the memorie.

While the sirens of the car where blasting and Isaac was driving, Sam was calling 911 just in case they where needed and remembering back to the apartment how strong the person was they where probably needed, his anxiety grew as he got closer to the destination, when he looked in the rearview mirror for a quick moment he was meet with Tara's worried gaze, so he send her a small smile to calm her down.

As soon as the car parked all three dashed inside towards the elevator, despite what Gale had written about him and Sam in her book he didn't want her to die. As the elevator climbed the floors, he felt a knot constrict his throat making breathing difficulty.

Tara casted a worried look over to Isaac, she immediately noticed his tense stence and sweaty pals as she grabbed his hand, the touch of her hand helped him to ground himself.

As the floor numbers ticked by and Gale's approached, he gave her hand a reassuring squeeze before the elevator door's opened. As the door's opened he let go of her hand and bolt out, turning to his left he is greeted by ghostface, holding his knife to Gale's face.

"Hey, fuckface!" Sam shouted, getting the killer's attention as she picked up the discarded pistol off the ground and fires at the masked person, as ghostface run away she fired some more shot's missing all of them caused by the panic she felt.

"Gale." Isaac spoke as he run towards her, falling to his knees next to the women who laid on the cold floor.

Placing his hands on top of the stab wound that was pouring out blood like she had millions of liter's of it, she groans in pain, "Sorry." He whispered.

"He didn't get me." Gale said, as Sam had made her way next to Isaac and was now on her knees, Sam tried to beckon her to stay awake with broken pleas as tears fell down her cheeks.

"Tell Sidney, he never got me." Gale said strained, "Okay, okay. I will tell her, I will call her and tell but you have to stay awake, help is coming. please." Isaac told her pleading for her to stay.

At some point the paramedics came in and Tara had to drag Sam away from Gale who was still pleading for her to stay awake. It was hard on Sam as well as Isaac both of them had hated the women for writing the book and now she could die.

Later everyone was gathered in the lobby, all silent. Isaac said next to Tara with Mindy and Chad next to her as Sam said on her own. Isaac knew she was blaming herself but so was he, their where all lost in their own mind. Ethan stood next to the couch not really knowing what he should do.

"Hey, hey." Danny came running in, "I got here as fast as I could."

"Did you?" Tara asked, as she was suspicious off him. Danny didn't answer but he got why she was suspecting him and stayed silent.

"I'm scared, you guys. I really don't want to get hurt again." Mindy said breaking her silence, "Neither do I." Chad agreed as Mindy added, "I don't want you getting hurt again, either."

"I know, I know." Chad said as he leaned his head on his twin sisters shoulder trying to give her comfort as Tara leaned her head on the other shoulder of her friend.

"So what do we do know?" Chad asked, it was a good question they where down a person who had encounter ghostface more than they did.

"Maybe he get's to win this time." Sam said as everyone looked at her with a frown on their faces, "He wants to punish me... me. So maybe I let him. I'll just give myself up. If this is what I have to do to keep you safe, it's worth it."

Tara shook her head, standing up, "No we're not doing that, Sam. You went back to Woodsboro to protect me. Every single day, you make the decision to protect me. None of us would even be alive if it weren't for you. You have to let us protect you this time."

"And Sam he doesn't just want to punish you, he wants me to. Their is no way they would stop if you give yourself up that they will stop and I won't let you go or do this." Isaac told her as he had stood up and was now next to Sam.

"We're a team remember?" He reminded her as Mindy spoke up, "Actually, we're a family."

"Let's go! Core five!" Chad cheered, joining his friends, he reached his hand out to them as Isaac beamed and placed his own hand on top, the rest following, "Core what?" Danny asked, confused.

"It's an us thing." Chad told him as he nodded.

"He's gonna keep coming after us." Sam told the group, "Isn't their somewhere safe we could just hold up?" Ethan suggested.

"No, he's just gonna keep finding is." Tara said as she shook her head, "Yeah, they won't stop before where all dead." Isaac agreed.

Isaac looked towards Tara as she was already looking at him with a smile, "We could use that to our advantage, though." Tara said.

"I'm getting my ass chewed up for not dropping the case and now you want me to do what?" Bailey asked over Tara's phone.

"We wanna lure him to a secure location and trap him inside." Tara responded, "And then what?"

"We kill this little fuck face." Isaac said as he was next to Tara listening in on the phone call, the line felt silent.

"Are you gonna help us?" Tara asked.

"Let's kill the son of a bitch. Now, I'm stuck here, but Gale gave us the keycard to the theatre. It's got heavy surveillance and security cameras, but we can use that against him. I'll tell Kirby to meet you there. I'll join you as soon as I can." Bailey told her, "Got it."

"And remember, travel in public, the more people around you, the less chance he has to take a shot at you before you get there." the detective said ending the call.

Soon the group walked down to the subway where it was crowded, packed with people that where dressed up for halloween. Hurrying down the stairs, Ethan raised a question, "Is this even a good plan?"

"You don't have to come if you don't want to." Tara said from the front.

"Let's just get to the theatre, come on. In here." Sam urged the group to get on the train as Chad added, "Yes, because it'll be much less scary in at the serial killer movie theatre."

As they started to get on the train Mindy called out to them as she was being blocked by passengers, soon the doors closed no one noticing at first that someone was missing.

"Where's Mindy." Isaac asked as he noticed that her presence was missing, "She missed the train. I was gonna get her, but Danny here dragged me on." Chad sighed.

"I was trying to keep us together." Danny defended himself.

"It's okay. It's okay." Chad said, "She;s with Ethan, she'll meet us there."

"You gotta be fucking kidding me." Isaac mumbled loud enough for Sam to hear who looked over to what he was looking at, ghostface.

Tara panicked and turned towards her sister, "How many stops do we have?"

Sam leaned over and peeked at the map, counting the stop to their destination, "Ten." Isaac let out a sigh as he felt his heart pound in his chest.

"Guys!" Sam said as she locked gaze with the person, as ghostface pushed past the other passengers making his way over to them, Danny placed himself in front of the group as Isaac pushed Tara close behind him and held her hand but the person exited the train leaving them unharmed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 939 24
โ € โ”โ”โ” โ €โ €โ› ๐’„๐’‚๐’”๐’–๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’…๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž๐’” โœ ใ€” C. MEEKS-MARTIN ใ€•โœท โ•ฑ ๅฐ–ๅซ ใ…ค. . . ...
15.2K 318 17
When your parents are Gale Weathers-Riley and Dewey Riley, the survivors of the original Woodsboro murders, your life isn't always easy. That's what...
107K 1.6K 38
The 'core 5' is the group of kids that survived the last ghostface murders, the group consists of; Sam and Tera Carpenter, Chad and Mindy Meeks-Marti...
23.5K 313 19
Evelyn Freeman was the twin sister of the infamous๏ฟผ Amber Freeman. Last year events left Evelyn traumatized and she developed trust issues. I mean wh...