four | visit

Isaac knew that the main people in Tara's live didn't like him much which is why he sat in the farthest corner of the hospital room as he looked at the girl bitting on the inside of his cheek as he felt the stares of some of the people. Even though he hasn't been discharged after nearly being gutted like some fish or animal  he still sat in Tara's room. He promised her, that she was safe and that he wouldn't leave her side. So that's what he did.

The hospital room has been completely sielend and it wasn't one of these comfortable silence it was uncomfortable and nerve wracking. Chad tapped his foot against the floorboard to keep his minds occupied as he was biting on his already damaged nail.

Mindy knew her brother well enough to know that he hated the silence and wanted to started a conversation herself by know as the tension in the room grew from minute to minute but the lingering stare of one of her friend's keep her and Chad from starting a conversation. So she leaned back in her seat and observed her friends, she saw how Tara was staring straight at Isaac who looked like he could pass out any second.

Mindy had her eyes trained on the pair, she could tell something bigger was between the both of them but didn't know what it was. So she sat quietly across the room and studied the boy. Isaac wasn't the person with a strong build but she knew from what her brother told her he could pack a mean punch and he was an attractive person.

A smirk formed on Mindy's face as she watched them. Tara Carpenter and Isaac Tate Roberts where more than just friends. She crossed her arms over her chest and threw Wes a pitiful look. She knew Wes had no chance against Isaac who had Tara's heart.

Chad inhaled sharply almost falling from the seat as the door of the hospital room opened, revealing an old but familiar person to the people in the room. Sam took a deep breath at the sight of her little sister. The first thing she did was to walk over and kneel down at Tara's bed. "How are you feeling?" She asked, placing her hand on her sister pale skin.

Isaac shut his eyes as another waive of pain shoot right trough his body, he could hear Tara let out a shaky breath as she looked at her sister with a smile before she looked back to the boy who held her heart. "You came." she whispered.

Sam studied her sister and saw the worry and pain in her eyes, "Of course, I came." she said gently, as she slowly locked behind herself to the man she came with, "That's my boyfriend, Richie." Tara acknowledged the man standing in front of the door as she looked away from Isaac.

The man took a few steps into the room. It's so nice to meet you. I'm sorry if I'm intruding." he said with a smile on his face. Tara gave him a small wave with her hand before nodding her head, "It's nice to meet you too." she murmured as she extended her none injured hand towards an anxious Isaac.

For Isaac everything was moving too fast he couldn't stop his mind from racing but Tara helped him as they maintained eye contact and as her thumb brushed slowly over his knuckles. It helped him to slow down the racing train of memories and thoughts. He scooted his chair closer, holding her hand closely.

Sam made her way over to the Chad who hasn't stop his assault on his damaged fingernails. She engulfed the boy in a tight hug. Mindy who was standing next to her brother opened her arms and accepted the hug Sam gave her. Last one in line was Wes. Sam gave him a small smile before pulling the boy into a long hug. "Hi." she whispered, shutting her eyes as she let out a sigh. "Thank you for calling."

The boy wrapped his arms around the older Carpenter, that he hadn't seen in a long time, "Of course." he said quietly, before slowly pulling out of the much needed hug. A smile plastered itself onto Sam's face as she placed her hand onto the teenagers head, "Look at your hair." she exclaimed. "I like it." At which the boy grew flustered and run his hand through his hair, "Thanks."