twenty | life or death

They had finally excited the train and where know heading to the theatre, "Hey!" Kirby's voice rang out as she approached the group, "I talked to Bailey and we've got everything set up." She said, noticing that some where missing.

"Where are Mindy and Ethan?" She questioned, wondering if something had happened to the two of them.

"They're five minutes behind us." Tara answered, "They missed the train." added Isaac as Kirby nodded.

"Let's get you all inside." Kirby said, the group started walking but Sam stopped and put her hand on Danny's shoulder, stopping him. He looked at her with furrowed brows.

"Not you." She said shakily.

"What?" He said quietly.

Sam hesitated, she didn't want to hurt him but she needed to make sure, "Trust no one, remember? We don't know you. Not really."

"You know me." He whispered. He looked hurt something Sam didn't want him to feel but he understood why Sam did it.

"You're not Woodsboro." She reminded him, "I'm sorry."

"It's okay." Danny reassured her, "It's okay, I get it, I get it." he said before stepping towards her, "Be safe okay?" he kissed the side of her face stepping back.

"You too." Sam said nodding, before turning around and heading towards the theatre with the rest following behind.

"Good call." Kirby mumbled quietly.

They entered the theatre and Kirby unlocked the gate and let everyone inside. Tara dropped her jacked on the seats in the showing room as Isaac pulled his hoodie over his head and dropped it onto Tara's jacked.

"I cleared the whole place before you got here." Kirby told them, closing the gate, "So, this is the only way in or out. If he steps in the first door both doors lock immediately, trapping him inside. We turned it into a kill box."

"Weapons?" Sam questioned, crossing her arms.

"One gun, and I hold onto it." Kirby replied, holding a finger up. Isaac opened his mouth to respond but Kirby cut him off, "I am the only one with a badge here, and that's the way it's gonna be. We're safe here."

"I'm gonna check in with Mindy." Sam said after a beat of silence, "See if they're close."

Sam than walked away, taking off her jacked while Chad walked away. going somewhere to hang out for a while. Tara watched as Isaac walked through a door, causing her to sigh and follow after him, not wanting to be alone.

"Hey, you okay?" Tara asked as she saw him standing in the room, "Yeah, I just can't believe this shit is still happening. I mean do they not get that they always die in the end."

"Who knows but this will end today." Isaac added, "Hey we're in this together." Tara said as she hugged him.

"We could still die." Tara said quietly, "Yeah, but we didn't last year. I mean come on how many fucking times were we both stabbed. And guess what where both still here so I think we will be okay this time to."

Isaac put his arm around Tara and pulled her a little closer, "And your still as beautiful as before, my love."

"Beautiful?" Tara asked, smiling, "No, your more than beautiful." Isaac said before leaning in and placing his lips on hers.

A moment which both of them needed in a time like this, but the peaceful moment was broken when Tara was jumped, "Tara!" Isaac yelled, as she fell to the ground and the masked person moved onto him, "Chad, Sam, Kirby some one!" He called out as he grabbed onto ghostface and punched him with all his strength, causing ghostface to fall into a glass painting as Chad appeared from the door.