Kamen Rider Saber And Smile P...

By WafiqAkmalRajaNazeli

long ago, the book of ancient was the transcribed of history, recordings everything know to man, myth, creatu... More

KAMEN RIDER SABER PREVIEW
FLAME SWORDSMAN SABER!BIRTH,THE PERFECT SMILE, CURE SMILE!
WATER SWORDMAN, ALONG WITH A BLUE LION!BURN UP!IT'S HOT BLOODED CURE SUNNY!
A FATHER AND A SWORDMAN!ROCK, PAPER, SCIESSOR!ITS CURE PEACE
A CLEAR CUT MATCH!CURE March OF THE WINDS!I OPENED THE BOOKZ, THEREFORE
MY FRIENDS, THE THUNDER SWORDSMAN ESPADA!A BEAUTIFUL HEART!CURE BEAUTY!
LIKE THE WIND, HE ARRIVED KENZAN!TEAM FORMATION!SMILE PRECURE!
THE SWORD OF THE KING, LIES IN AVALON!WHERE IT IS? OUR SECRET BASE!
THE ONE THAT IS SEALED IS, ARTHUR!MIYUKI AND CANDY SWITCH PLACE!
IT CAN'T BE-!YAYOI IS CHANGING SCHOOLS!OVERLAP, THE SWORDMAN TIMBRE,
CROSSING SWODS, AND CROSSING FEELINGS!HOT BLOODED!AKANE OKONOMIYAKI LIFE!
THE PRECURE HAVE SHRUNK-!DISTRUBED THUNDER, SPREADING DARK CLOUDS!
THE PROMISE, IN THAT PLACE!THE AWAKENED POWER!RAINBOW HEALING!
I WILL STAY TRUE, TO MY CGONVICTION!SABER NEW FORM DRAGONIC KNIGHT!
SCHOOL EXCURSION LOST IN OSAKA!THESE FEELINGS,DWELL ON THIS BLADE!
BEYOND THE RESOLUTION!SLAPTICK!MIYUKI MOTHER DAY CHALLENGE!
REIKA TROUBLES!WHY DO I STUDY!SAVING THE WORLD, A RAY OF LIGHT!
THE ANCIENT MESSAGER OF EITHER LIGHT OR SHADOW!HOT-BLOODED!AKANE COMEDIAN LIFE!
THE FLAME OBESSION, DEFEATED, MEGID!
THE FLAME AND LIGHT, SWORD AND SWORD!THANK YOU PAPA!YAYOI TREASURE!
INVISBLE PEOPLE? MIYUKI AND AKANE BECOME INVISIBLE!
A WISH TO STARS!LET EVEYONE STAY TOGETHER FOR-EVER!SHINE THE BEST, FULL COLOR
NEVERTHELESS, I WANT TO SAVE POEPLE!WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING?
PIERROT REVIVED!PRECURE IN DESPERATE SITUATION!RAMPAGE, PRIMITIVE DRAGON
ON MY FATHER BACK, THE FUTURE HE CARRIED!THE PRECURE BECOME FAIRIES-MIYU!
DEEP DARKNESS, WITH A SWORD!summer festival!huge flower blooming in the nigh sky
SUMMER MAGIC?GRANDMA TREASURE!SORROW, TURN IT INTO A SMILE
LIES? TRUE? I'M NOT AFRAID OF GHOSTS!WRITING THE PAST, DRAWING THE FUTURE
THE PRECURE ARE SUCKED INTO A GAME?!A NEW THE OCEAN DURANDAL
BONDED, EVEN WHEN APART!A BIG TRAP AROUND THE WORLD THROUGH THE BOOK
BELIEVING IN STRENGTH!THE SECRET OF THE ROYAL CLOCK AND CANDY
HEARTS AS ONE!THE PRECURE NEW POWER!BLADE NEW FORM TATEGAMI HYOUJUUSENKI
STORY!A PERIOD DRAMA IN THE MOVIE VILAGE-DOGAZARU!?STILL THE FUTURE CAN CHANGE
WAKE UP, IMMPORTAL SWORDMAN!ALL TOGETHER!MIRACLE FASHION SHOW AT THE FESTIVAL
YAYOI!PROTECT THE EARTH!A PRECURE BECAME ROBOT!AND I WILL BECOME A GOD
TO BE OPENED, THE OMNIPOTENT POWER SOLOMON!HOT BLOODED!? AKANE FIRST LOVE LIFE
REIKA WORRY!A NOBLE HEADT AND A NOBLE VOTE!CHANGE THE FUTURE, WHO?
GALAXY SWORD XROSS SABER!HUSTLING NAO!THE PRECURE BECOME KIDS-!
AKANE'S SEARCH OF TREASURE LIFE!FOLLOW THE PATH YOU BELIEVE IN.
Shinning, Frendship The Three swordsmen!Yayoi Illustrated Future Dream!
PROTECT IT!NOA PRECIOUS BONDS WITH FAMILY!FOR 2000 YEARS, A WISHED SPELLED OUT
REIKA PATH!I WILL GO ABROAD FOR STUDIES!THE BEGINNING OF A BEAUTIFUL END
A SMILE'S SECRET!MIYUKI AND THE REAL ULTRA HAPPY!CLASH,THE VALUE OF EXISTENCE!
OPEN, THE LAST PAGE!THE BEGGING OF THE END!PRECURE VS 3 GENERAL,
THE WORST ENDING!? BAD END PRECURE!
TO A FUTURE SPARKLING WITH LIGHT!DELIVER IT!THE HIGHEST SMILE!THE STORY IS BORN

CLAD IN SMOKE, THE CRIMSON ASSASSIN!it's summer!it's sea!akane and nao obstinate

437 12 6
By WafiqAkmalRajaNazeli

At the miyuki house,miyuki wake up on her house as she doing the hose on the garden because it is the beginning of Sumner holiday. While candy stand on stair and asked miyuki about school.

Candy:miyuki, you know it's not sunday today. Right-kuru? Don't you need to go to school-kuru?

Miyuki:nope!today's the first day of summer vacation.

Candy was blinked in confusion her said.

Candy:"summer vacation"?

Miyuki(excited):it means you get to take the day off... Every day.

Candy:the day off... Every day-kuru?!

Candy seem excited her said that the day off every day as candy jumped and hugged on miyuki and they spinning around.

Miyuki,Candy:yay!every day's day off!every day's day off!

Then, miyuki and candy seat down on the stair as miyuki don't have no idea what she will doing the summer.

Miyuki:it's not like i have anything really to do, though...

Candy:so much for that.

Before miyuki heard the phone at the living room. She pick up the phone from the table and answer it.

Miyuki:hello? Hey, akane-chan!what's up?

Candy jumped on miyuki shoulder and eavesdrop on Miyuki phone.

Miyuki:yeah... Okay. Sure!i come!of course!i come!i be right back.

Miyuki hang up the phone and turn back to candy with her eye seem puppy face.

Miyuki:she's at the beach.

Candy:the beach?

Miyuki:the beach, the beach, the beach!

_________________________________________________________________________

At that time, miyuki was may at the beach where akane meeting her. Miyuki was excited to going to the beach and scream in happy as the beach was full of public, the people have fun and joined the activities. Miyuki and candy happy as miyuki raised her fist and walked on the beach.

Miyuki, candy:yahoo!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

In the bad end kingdom, akaoni was laying down on the floor and watch the TV. But he seem bored that they have no channel on this show while akaoni pressed the remote to change channel until he notice that the people have fun on the beach as announcer explains to them.

Announcer:yes. It's summer again!time to head to the sea and work on your tan!why not head down to the beach and make it a summer to remembered?

Akaoni:that sound great-oni.

His steam from his nose as he stand up and ripped off his clothes as he have underwear.

Akaoni:I'm gonna get nicely tanned, and make it a summer to remembered-oni!

Akaoni drove off and going to the planet earth

___________________________________________________________________________________

Back to miyuki, miyuki walk around the public to see have fun on the beach and hold candy on her arms.

Candy:i can't wait to play in the sea.

Miyuki:yeah. Let's see i said I'd most meet akane-chan...

Miyuki look around to store where akane restaurant until she saw that left side the sign on roof said"okonomiyaki.

Miyuki:ah, that's gotta be it!

Miyuki walk on the store to entered and call akane out.

Miyuki:akane-chan, I'm here.

Akane:come on it.

Miyuki was surprise from girl voice and turn back was akane, who was doing cook the okonomiyaki on the grilled.

Akane:oh, it's you, miyuki.

Miyuki:akane-chan.

Akane:there you are!I've been waiting for you!

Nao:welcome.

They heard voice from nao and turn back to her on right side store as she was doing shaved ice while reika was order for customer.

Reika:a strawberry snow cone, then. One moment, please.

Nao was doing the crash the ice with the machine until she done as nao give reika to the customer.

Miyuki:nao-chan?!reika-chan?!

Akane:they're reeling in the sales too, huh?but they ain't beating me that easy.

Akane take breathe and shouted outside at the people.

Akane:come get some damn good okonomiyaki!

Nao was surprise to her that she was Announcer to people as she smirk.

Nao:that's how you wanna play, it huh?

Nao going take breathe and shouted outside at the customer like akane.

Nao:why not try a cool, refreshing snowcone?

They was surprise from her demanding voice.as akane and nao continue shouted.

Akane:pipin hot okonomiyaki just the thing for summer!

Nao:sweet, crisp snow cones!!

Akane:fire yourself up with okonomiyaki.

Nao:so cool, so delicious!you've gotta have a snowcone.

Akane:just the smell of the sauce will have you trolling.

Miyuki:um...

At that time, miyuki was help akane out while she was doing mix the ingredients on the bowl. Miyuki asked akane About why she was on the restaurant akane.

Miyuki:so, uh, akane-chan... Why am i-?

Akane raised her hand on miyuki and patted on her shoulder.

Akane:i know, i know. You wanna play at the sea, right?gotta tell you, i do too. But you know. I was really in a blind. Not that I'm unhappy about opening a shop here for the summer. But then dad suddenly got stuck at home with a bad back, and genki at training camp for basketball. So it's all down to mom and me.you're my final hope here, miyuki.

Akane tell miyuki that akane dad was have stuck home with his bad back as genki have training camp CPR basketball.as miyuki was understand and continue her work.while akane mom lifting up the box and apology to miyuki.

Akane mom:sorry About this dear, i know you're on vacation too.

Miyuki:no, no I'm glad to help!

Candy:but i wanna play-kuru!

candy was on the box as she was pouted that she was playing the beach

Reika bow to elder thanks for coming as elder man was rubbed his head and tell reika with his pleasure.while miyuki asked akane about why reika and nao doing here at the store.

Miyuki:so, what are nao-chan and reika-chan doing here, then?

Akane:well, apparently nao's gramps runs the stall next door, and she's here helping out.

Miyuki surprise her said that nao Grandpa run the store.

Miyuki:what a shame, though. If only yayoi-chan and yasu-san was here too. We'd have the whole team together.

Suddenly, the girl walk on sand and saw two store to which she went inside.

Yayoi:do i get a nice refreshing snow cone, or... Do i get some piping hot okonomiyaki. Decisions, decisions...

Before akane and nao came out from store and tell the customer.

Nao:snow cone, duh!

Akane:okonomiyaki.

Before they realize that yayoi was appeared when reika and miyuki came out from the store.

Miyuki:yayoi-chan!

Yayoi:what are... You guys doing here?

Yasu:hey guys.

They heard from the yasu and spot him that he arrived and go toward them.he wear the clothes image Hawaii as same jean too.

Miyuki and others:yasu-san.

Yasu:what are you guys doing here?

Miyuki:well, we help our friends was doing their own business store.

Yasu:i see.

Reika:yasu-san,how about you store? It's okay, you close the store?

Yasu:ah, don't worry about it. I close the store because summer holiday so that's why i need vacation.

Miyuki(happy):yay. Now Everyone's here!

Reika:yayoi-san, did you come to play at the beach?

Yayoi:no, I'm doing my art homework.i though I'd paint a picture of the ocean.

Before candy jumped on yayoi arms.

Candy:yayoi!let's play-kuru!

Woman:excuse me!could i get melon snowcone?

They turn back to customer as she want order the melon snowcone.

Nao:oh, right!one melon snowcone, coming right up!

Nao and reika going back to work as akane turned back to miyuki.

Akane:oh,the lunchtime rush is starting. Miyuki, drums us up some business.

Miyuki:eh?

Akane shouted at the customer.

Akane:come get yourself some mouth watering okonomiyaki!come on, miyuki!

Miyuki:um... Come get yourself some watery okonomiyaki.

Akane and miyuki going back to their business while the customer was appeared and common about two store.

Woman:okonomiyaki, huh?

Man:sound good. Two okonomiyaki, please!

Akane:two okonomiyakis, coming up. Thank you.

Then, akane was smirk at nao that she have more customers as nao was gritted her teeth and shouted at the costumer.

Nao:get your snowcones while they're ice cold!

Boy 1:i want a snowcone.

Woman 2:i think i have some okonomiyaki.two with shrimp, please!

Man 2:i have an okonomiyaki with pork!

Until all the customers come two store as they become more crowd while miyuki and reika tell the customer to get line.

Miyuki:form a second queue, please!

Reika:please tell me your orders!

Candy:i wanna go play by the sea.

Yayoi:okay then, let's go down to the water!

Candy and yayoi going to the nearby water while yasu and miyuki wonder about akane and nao.

Miyuki:what's gotten into those two today?

Yasu:yeah, what's with those two?

Reika:akane-san is a volleyball player, and nao plays soccer.they're both sportswomen at heart. I fear the presence of rival-a competitor they can beat-is stirring them on.

Miyuki:by the way, yasu-san? Are you going to the helps out?

Yasu:sorry. I have thinking about new story.

Reika:just one more think, where's yuri-san? I though he going with you.

Yasu:oh, he going stay at the northern base with ogami-san and daishinji about the primitive dragon wonder ride book.

Reika:i see, are you sure you're okay?

Yasu:huh?

Miyuki:we worry about you're going berserk when you lost controls and continue rampage around the city.

Yasu:I'm fine. Don't worry. I will not use the primitive dragon again.

Yasu going drove off to the nearby beach and seat down on the beach chair to take relax. While he put on the helmet on his face as he was sleep in snore. Miyuki and reika worried About him he run out control and destroyed the city as they going back to work.

At the nearby rock, yayoi and candy was on the nearby rock as no anyone can see candy as fairies.

Candy:we can have this place all to ourselves.

Yayoi put decor dress on the smile pact

LET'S GO!DRESS

before the light came out from smile pact and attached on candy as she wear the swimming suit and wrapped around by the preserved ring. As yayoi smiled at her.

Yayoi:that's so cute. Okay then, let's play-kuru.

After that, miyuki and others was done their own business when they give service for customer with the food and drinks while akane and nao was take breathe for while.

Miyuki, reika:thanks for coming.

Akane:have a nice day.

Nao(mumble):please come again.

Akane:man, business is thriving!looks like my shop get the bigger haul of the day...

Nao:I have feeling queue was lot longer than yours...

Akane and nao stared each others as glared until nao gramp and akane mom tell them.

Nao gramp:nice work. Kid. You Got take a rest for a bit, okay?

Akane mom:we be fine too, so you go have some fun.

Miyuki:alright!now we can finally play together!

Before miyuki was cheer that they can finally play together and brought the ball to show her friends.

Miyuki:look, i brought a beachball to play with!

Akane and nao stared at the ball with eye winded.

Akane/nao:a ball?!

Then, yayoi and candy playing the ball to throw each as they have fun and peacefully. As rest of miyuki and others have playing the volleyballs while akane throw the ball to the sky first.

Akane, nao:it's on.

Miyuki(sweatdrop):is this... Necessary?

Akane:get it. Miyuki.

Akane tried to warn on miyuki when miyuki get hit her forehead by ball and landed on the ground as ball sent back to the akane.

Akane:nice one!hino special attack!

Akane slamming the ball on the ground when nao tried to stop her as they get score. Miyuki stand up and rubbing on her hair.while nao point at something.

Nao:get to that court!it's soccer time!

Akane:bring it on.

Miyuki(surprise):what!,

Then, miyuki and others playing the football while nao walked the football to goal was miyuki, who tried to block the goal as she seem nervous.nao kick ball to goal as miyuki was hit duck on the ground. As akane become angry and annoyance while she turn back to nao,who crossed her arms.

Akane:alright, next game.

Miyuki(exhausted):are you serious?

Akane mom:hey, girls!

They turn back to akane mom, who brought the watermelon for them with hold the plate.

Akane mom:I've sliced you some watermelon, so have a bite to eat.

Miyuki(happy):oh, thank you very much.come on you two, enough of that!

Then, yasu was join on miyuki and others when he was done take nip for while. They eat the watermelon with spoon.

Akane, nao:thanks for the food.

Nao was show to akane watermelons was done eat as she wasn't waste drop seed.

Nao:I didn't waste a drop#

Akane(smirk?:you think? Look at this perfection!

Akane show watermelon to nao that the watermelons become skinny when nao was freaked out.

Akane:that's laser precision, that it.

And now, miyuki and others was going make the sand castle. Miyuki and akane sandcastle to make pretty high as akane rubbed on her forehead.

Akane:we got this pretty high, huh?

Nao:yeah. I give you that.

They turn back to nao, Before they seem surprise that nao and reika make perfect sandcastle.

Nao:but, you really need to work your style.

Miyuki was nervous laughed.

Miyuki:everyone's here, and we're doing this...

Unknown to them, someone fall onto the water it's was akaoni as he brought the surface and seem excited to playing the beach.

Akaoni:yahoo!it's Summer-oni!I'm at the sea-oni. Time to get myself a tan and make it a summer to remembered-oni.

Back to yasu, yasu and others going pick up the clam by the net as akane and nao still arguing as rival and they brought lots of clams and show each others.

Akane:watcha think? I caught way more than you!

Nao:i don't think so, somehow.

Yasu(sigh):those two still arguing about rival again.

Miyuki:why not just call it draw...?

Akane:you can't just end a draw!fine, we have a swimming race next!

Nao:bring it on.

Yasu(thought):i though that they going stop competition.

Akane was point on the boat.

Akane:alright, the goal to be the first one to reach that...

But, she noticed something as they take look at the surface guy was akaoni and they surprise.as akaoni was riding the surfboard on the beach.

Akaoni:yahoo!

Yasu and others:akaoni!?

Yasu:but, what he doing on the beach?

Akaoni was doing his skill and enter the scene.

Akaoni:summer's very special season. So I'm gonna make my entrance by sea-oni. Time to start making it a summer to remembered-oni.

Akaoni was spot that all people are there.

Akaoni:look at all those humans-oni. I make it a summer they want to forget-oni.

Akaoni take out the book.

Akaoni:this world will be stained with the worst possible conclusion... A bad end-oni. The blank slate of your future will be clouded in darkness-oni.

He produce a tube of black paint, which he crushed in hid his hand and smear across the book blank pages. This manifest a large full red in the sky and cause the world to change pallet into darkness. As the people become despair as akaoni jumped off the surface and landed front of people while he laughed as the dark energy suck into the book.

Akaoni:the bad end we gathered from the humans will resurrect the emperor of darkness, Pierrot-sama, oni.

Miyuki:get away from them.

Akaoni heard voice from miyuki and turn back to her, who arrived with her friends as akaoni was freaked and didn't notice that they here.

Akaoni:the kamen rider and precure-oni?!I'm not letting you get between me and my tan-oni. Come on out, super akanbe.

Akaoni take out the red object as ball start glow on snowcone and Transform into akanbe.

Super akanbe.

Candy was scared right now as akaoni was floating on super akanbe.

Akaoni:these humans are gonna have one crappy holiday!consider it a gift from me-oni.

Miyuki:i don't think so!we won't let you ruin their holidays!

Yasu and others:yeah.

Miyuki and others girls took their own smile pact before the put colored bow lit up for a moment before all the light in a row a moment.

READY

miyuki and others:precure smile charge.

A powerpuff came out of their impact.

GO!GO!LET'S GO!

they patted their compact twice with powerpuff, transform their clothes into uniform. They still covered in the colored light, they patted their own body and Transform into precure.

Yasu brought the belt and put on his waist, he take out his brave dragon book while he open the book.

BRAVE DRAGON

he insert into driver and drew rekka.

REKKA BATTOU

yasu:henshin.

BRAVE DRAGON

he transform into kamen rider saber.

Happy:the light of the future, cure happy.

Sunny:dazzling sun!hot blooded power!cure sunny

Peace:sparkling and glitter!rock, paper, scissors!cure peace.

March:intense courage!a straight up bout!cure march.

Beauty:the snow, falling and gathering!a noble heart. Cure beauty.

Precure:our five light will blaze a path to the future!shinning bright, smile precure.

Akanbe:super akanbe.

Akanbe step on the sand with his both hands to jumping on the sky and landed on the ground as they avoid attack to step away

Happy:come on, everybody.

Before they feel wind to passing through them as they take look at the sunny and March was gone and surprise saw that march and sunny going charge forward at akanbe when they left behind.

Saber:wait, you two!

Sunny:leave this to me.

March:i can take him.

Happy:you're still gonna do this?

March:with my speed...

March start marching on her feet to speed up to surrounds on akanbe as he notice it. Akanbe start slamming on march to stop surrounding on him as march behind on him and kick on his head was snowcone. But akanbe seem not hurt at all as he swipe off her on the ground. Until someone lifting up on akanbe it's was sunny.

Sunny:with my kinda power...

Sunny roar in cry out to throw akanbe at the sand. But, the akanbe just lifts itself up ever higher, and slam cure sunny into the ground. Cure sunny burrows her way out next to where cure march landed.

Sunny:phew. That was a close one...

March:one more time...

Sunny:i getcha for that.

Sunny and march turn each others as they continue a arguing again. While saber and others go front of them.

Saber:hey!

Sunny and march was going rush attack at akanbe as they notice it and follow them behind.

Saber:are you kidding me?

Happy:wait up, you two.

Akaoni:oni?

Akaoni notice that sunny and march leaving them behind.

Akaoni:they're leaving their friends behind-oni.that's great!do that more oni!

Akaoni turn back to akanbe, who still slamming on the sand as akaoni tell akanbe.

Akaoni:the precure are over there, you dolt-oni.

He point on them to show akanbe as akanbe turn back to them was sunny and march, who going rush attack at akanbe. He going throw snowcone at them from head, who avoid attack as akanbe going shoot snow around the place when they take cover as saber swipe off the snow to melted down. Sunny and march charge forward close to akanbe, but they pushed their own shoulder until they get tripped by snow mud and landed on the sand.

They tried to stand up when they saw that akanbe close to them and going slam on them as they cover their eyes. But, march and sunny open their eyes and notice that saber and rest of precure save them, who holding the akanbe hands.

March, sunny:you guys!

Happy:are you two okay?

Saber:please hang on.

Until saber and others get lifting up by akanbe to the sky with his scoop as they scream and landed on akanbe head ice, and freeze the exterior, trapping them inside.

Happy:we're trapped in here!

Peace:it's so cold.

Akanbe patted on his head.

Candy:if they don't get out. They freeze-kuru.

Sunny:happy.. Peace...!

March:beauty... Saber!

They going jumped on the freeze the exteriors as they punch and kick against akanbe head.

Sunny:don't worry. I save you!

March:I'm going to rescue you!

Before akanbe start spinning around like tornado as akaoni laughed.

Akaoni:that's it!now finish off those last two-oni!

Akaoni was notice that akanbe still spinning.

Akaoni:hey, stop spinning-oni!do as you're told-oni.

But, akanbe wasn't listen from akaoni as the monster start up a blizzard anywhere while akaoni feel cold and hold on his shoulder.

Akaoni:I'm never gonna get a tan like this-oni.

Akaoni was sneeze as sunny and march stand up and brought their arms.

Sunny:this blizzard ain't no match for my fire.

March:on my wind.

Sunny and March start charge up their power, until the blizzard on them to cancel their own power and blow away somewhere. Sunny, march tried stand up and walk on blizzard.

Sunny(mumble):happy, peace, beauty, saber...

March:i don't have what it takes...

Sunny:i can't save them...

They kneel down on the ground as the fog blizzard was reveal to march who landed on the ground.

Sunny:march...

March open her eyes and turn back to sunny, who walk on the ground with her fist.

March:sunny..

March walk on the ground like her while they reach hand each others until the they start glowed their own power as they surprise. Until the blizzard was start melted as akanbe stop spinning around and look at sunny and March was floating to the sky.

Sunny:my fire..

March:my wind.. Our powers are becoming one...?

Before march smiled at sunny as same sunny too until they landed on the ground safety.

Sunny:let's take em, march

March:okay!

Akanbe:super Akanbe.

Akanbe slamming on the ground with his both hand again to jump and squish on them with his forehead. Until two precure was hold on his head to stop moving and pushed away while they charge forward each others and jumped front of akanbe.

Sunny:precure... Sunny fire.

March:precure... March shoot

Before they start charge up their own fire and wind to create ball and shoot ball at the akanbe to create fire and wind ball to melted down on ice until they change to break the his foreheads to reveal saber and others as they get stuck by blizzard.

Happy:sunny!march.

Sunny and March landed on the ground as they charge up on them to melted down on ice to break free.Saber and others get off the akanbe and landed on the ground safety expect for akanbe when akanbe landed on the ground with forehead. But, akanbe stand up and angry at them.

Akanbe:super.

Happy:everyone.

Beauty and others:okay.

Saber:alright. I'm going too.

Saber take out the dragonic book and insert the driver and drew out.

REKKA BATTOU!DON'T MISS!DRAGONIC KNIGHT!

he change into dragonic knight form. Precure brought their own princess candles and insert decor on candles.

Precure:Pegasus, lend us your power.

The precure chanted to their princess candles as five colored Pegasus appeared and transform into their precure princess form.

Happy:princess happy.

Sunny:princess sunny!

March:princess march.

Peace:princess peace.

Beauty:princess beauty.

Precure:precure princess form.

The precure in their princess form making an incantation for their combined attacked.

Happy:reach out!light of hope!

Sunny, peace, March, beauty:soar!to the future.

Precure:precure rainbow burst.

Saber put rekka on the driver and pressed trigger.

DRAGONIC KNIGHT HISSATSU DOKUHA

saber drew out.

REKKA BATTOU!DRAGONIC HISSATSU GIRI!

Precure then ride the five Pegasus made of light and combined the power of the princess candles to form a large white Pegasus which fired a large burst of rainbow of light straight akanbe. Saber riding the brave dragon as he charge up and deliver slash at akanbe. As they passing through akanbe back.

Happy:smile.

Happy and Others:shine,happy smile.

Before the light reveal to two decor as candy catch the two decor and put box.

Candy:that's another two decors!

Akaoni:they got me good-oni.

Akaoni was smirk something as he pull his truck.

Akaoni:but... I got this lovely tan and had some awesome summer fun-oni.

Akaoni teleport to leave the place as the place return back to normal.

Saber:I'm impressive you two

Beauty:when you two combined your powers...

Happy:you were really cool.

Peace:yeah.

Sunny and peace surprise their said.

Sunny:well, duh!ain't no team stronger than us!

March:you've got that right?

Sunny/March:hey,i know!

After that, yasu and others going eat the okonomiyaki and snowcone when nao and akane have idea that they will become food set.

Yasu and others:delicious.

Reika:okonomiyaki and a snowcone is most delightfully combination.

Yayoi turn back to akane and nao. Who was doing cook and make the snowcone.

Yayoi:you should put a joint deal on the menu.

Miyuki:yeah, that would reel in the customers for sure!

Akane:well, yeah our okonomiyaki damn good!

Nao:I think it's more down to our excellent snowcone.

They started at each others and start complain.

Akane:let's pick up where we left off!

Nao:I'm not gonna lose.

They nervous smiled at akane and nao.

Miyuki:i guess some friends are just like that.

Candy:kuru. Summer Vacation's so fun-kuru.

Miyuki:it's only just begun, you know. So let's make it super sparkly, ultra happy vacation.

Yasu and others:yeah!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

At night in the store fantasic store, yasu was laying down on the table with his forehead as he was sleep in peacefully. Before he start sweat his head and his heart was start trembling. He was on his dream with saber primitive dragon and saw that rintaro and others was killed by saber as same precure. They laying down on the ground and cover by blood. As mei was hold her arms when she was get injured.

Mei:yasu.. Please stop

saber start screaming in pain as he brought his rekka and charge forward at mei to killed her off.

Yasu(screamed):stop.

Girl:yasu, yasu.

Yasu open his eyes as he was wake up when he heard voice from girl and saw the book to start glow.

Yasu:a dream..?

Girl:yasu...

Yasu take look at the girl, who hold the wonder book story was Luna as he was surprise.

Luna:please help him.

Back to reality, yasu wake up from the bed room as he heard from luna voice. He grab the wonder ride book on the table.

Yasu:i wil save you. But if this keep up...

Yasu remembered about his dream, he going killed his friends while he snapped out his mind.

Yasu:enough controlling me.

___________________________________________________________________________________

In the Southern base,all swords of logos members are kneeling to master logos, with shindai reika acting as his mouthpiece.

Shindai:not only did they fail to stop the rampaging saber, but now a new calibur has emerged. Not mention the alarming insubordination of our swordsmen. Retribution will be necessary.

Rintaro was stand up his head speak up on Isaac.

Rintaro:master logos... Is it true that an enemy lies among us...?

Reika:silence, at once.

Reika shouted at rintaro silence as Issac raised his hand to stop reika and rintaro continue talk.

Rintaro:i still believe that is not true. However, ogami-san and daishinji-san have left our ranks... What happened to our-

Reika:inui yasu is the cause. You need cut him down.

Rintaro:but...!

Issac:fulfill your duty. Blades.

Isaac tell him that doing his mission to cut yasu. As ren remembered about ogami said to him about he make his own choice and he seem not sure About his decision. After that, all the swordman going back to the room or training as reika tell Isaac.

Reika:everything is now in place-inclduing sophia, as well as our traitor.

Isaac:you are the only one i can depend on, sabela.

Reika:leave everything to me.

The leader praised her for her loyalty, much to her delight.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Back at fantastic bookstore inui, ogami and tetsuo inform yuri of the reappeared of calibur.

Ogami:calibur appeared!?

Daishinji:the smoke stole the ankokuken kurayami, right? Must be a logos member.

Ogami:definitely not on our side, whether it is.

Yuri(mumbled):ankokuken kurayami...

Yuri going take off leave the store for while as they notice it

Ogami:what's wrong?

Yuri:gonna go get meet an old friend.

Ogami:huh, an old friend?

Yuri exist the door to leave the store.

Daishinji:preventing primitive dragon from rampaging is our priority.

Ogami:agreed.

__________________________________________________________________________________

At the northern base, yasu and others going are reading the book to search about primitive dragon. Mei was remained About the yasu stole the rintaro wonder ride book with primitive dragon as she going asked yasu.

Mei:hey, yasu...

Yasu:what is it, mei-san?

Mei:oh!sorry, don't worry about it.

Yasu:okay.

They continue reading the book while mei stared at three wonder ride book was rintaro

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Somewhere else, reika was on the hidden door with sophia as reika Shindai meets a detained her and demands to know where she hid the book she created.

Shindai:where have you hidden that book you created?

Sophia:how is everyone?

Sophia asked about willing about everyone but,Shindai slap on Sophia face.

Shindai:how unfortunate.

Shindai decided to leave the place.

________________________________________________________________________________

At the northern base, yasu is upset after finding nothing in the books.

Yasu:nothing.

Akane(annoying):how supposed we going to finding the book?

Daishinji:just keep looking. It maybe here.

Yasu stand up and walk on downstairs.

Yasu:I've gone through a ton, but no clues have come up.

Daishinji:primitive dragon stole rintaro's wonder ride books...

Yasu remembered about he stole rintaro wonder ride book when he lost controlled until ogami pushed daishinji back as he feel pain and hold his back.

Ogami:sure looked like it. Maybe this thing's looking for books? Ring any bells?

Yasu:ah, sorry.

Yasu remained about the boy was depressed while he asked daishinji.

Yasu:now that you mentioned..

Sora:it's kinda sad.

They turn back to pay attention to sora, who drawing on paper while they go front of him.

Nao:sora-kun, what are you drawing?

Sora:a really sad dragon-san.

They take look at sora drawing was primitive dragon.

Sora:even when dead he's still looking for his friends, even though they're long gone.

Yasu:is that supposed to be the dragon from this story?

Sora:yeah!

Ogami(happy):that's amazing sora!you can read it?!

Sora:don't you feel sorry for it? Is there any way can we can help him?

Miyuki:that's..

Daishinji:you can't change how a book ends.

Ogami:sora says it's doable, so it's doable.

Daishinji:can't do.

Ogami:can do.

Ogami:sora will decide how this story ends!

Before yasu and rest of them notice something on the table.

Akane:what the-

Yayoi:where'd Rintarou-san ride books go?

They realize that rintaro ride books was gone for while they turn back to mei as she was missing.

Yasu:mei-san?

Nao:she's gone.

Daishinji:she must've taken them...

Yasu drove off to leave the place as they notice it.

Daishinji:wait!

Miyuki:yasu-san.

Daishinji:let him go. When it comes to men. Sometimes you just gotta go for it.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

In the city, rintaro seat down on downstairs and think about master logos told him that cut the saber when he lost control. Until he heard phone on his hand was mei as he going pick up. But he refused pick up and walk off.

Mei:don't ignore me you idiot.

Rintaro heard from mei and turn back to her, who arrived as she take breathe out.

Mei:seriously... I've been looking everywhere for you.

Mei go front of rintaro and return to wonder ride book for him.

Mei:here.

But, he was hesitant that mei returning his book as she was get annoying and put wonder ride book on his hands.

Mei:here.

________________________________________________________________________________

Back to northern base, miyuki and others discuss about the forbidden book.

Ogami:you guys...

Nao:what is it?

Ogami:how about we just obliterated book if it's going to rampage anyway?

Akane:wait, wait, wait wait!are you out of your mind?

Yayoi:if you obtained the forbidden book, you will lost control like yasu-san.

Daishinji:they're right. Are you stupid? But if we could seal it...

Before they saw the book was start glowing as the door was to reveal person was shindai reika as she wear the swordsman suit.

Miyuki:are you...

Yayoi:shindai reika.

Akane:you know that person?

Reika:yes. She's assistant of master logos.

They seem shocked that shindai assistant of master logos.

Shindai:it's simple. I need but slay inui yasu, along with the rest of you.

Miyuki grab the book and put on backpack while they take position as ogami and Daishinji hold their weapon

Ogami:undertimating us bit much no?

Shindai:an easy assumption based on difference in strength.

Shindai create the fog from her hand and reveal the weapon was eneiken noroshi.

ENEIKEN NOROSHI

Yayoi:it's that..

Daishinji:the sword of smoke...

Ogami:you were the one!?

Akane:you stole yasu-san and ogami-san wonder ride book?

Shindai:that's right.

Ogami:perfect. I've got mountain of question for you.

Shindai:andi have none for you. I am simply here to pass judgement.

Shindai take out the new wonder ride book. The book was orange and brown. The image was all the insert and the title said was insert encyclopedia.

She blow the wonder ride book to open revel.

INSECT ENCYCLOPEDIA!an illusionary passage depicting a swarm misfortune, dancing in the wind

She insert book on her sword.

Shindai:henshin.

She pull the trigger to open reveal the rider arms.

NOROSHI KAISEN!FLY!SMOG!STING!STEAM!INSECT ENCYCLOPEDIA!

then the sword produced a ton of smoke and the book projection open to summon the three main insert of the book(wasp, butterfly,and scarab beetle). The honeybee passed in front of the user, covering them in smoke. Then the butterfly, taking off the user clothes, and then the beetle who makes the armor appeared.then all of them fuse in the user's chest finishing the transform.

Shindai is currently wearing a orange armor with white in the middle to the legs with gold lining. She wear a orange and gold waistcoat that cover her foots.

His helmet is empty as the sliver down slash to her face, Transform it into mask with gold lining that cover the brown face in form of downward. The edge of the visor are brown with around her suit while the chest has a insect design.as the head helmet humanoid resembles insect cocoon.the gold belt wrapped around his back. she has a blade like jaw thay produced from her sword like mask.

It's name was kamen rider sebala.

Before they seem surprise to shindai become kamen rider as nao was scream and cover on reika back before they notice it.

Nao:ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!she's bug motif.

Yayoi(sweatdropped):nao-chan still afraid of bugs again?

Ogami:hey, there's not complained. Let's go.

They nod him as they take out the smile pact and wonder ride book before they quickly transform into kamen rider and precure. They charge forward close to sebela but she transform into smoke to avoid them attack as they notice as two rider get slash while rest of precure get punch and kick to rolling on the ground and look up on sebala, who she return her form and sword down on them

Sebala:now, kneel before me.

______________________________________________________________________________

At the rooftop, rintaro and mei are seen hanging out on rooftop while he ask mei about yasu.

Rintaro:you brought them without asking. Yasu-kun will be angry.

Mei:you know very well he isn't like that.

Mei take seat on the chair and continue talk.

Mei:you both really want to protect the world... So why's it's so hard for you two to get along?

Rintaro:yasu-kun too dangerous right now.

Mei:i know that.

Rintaro:if this keeps up, i will have to cut him down to protect my friends and the world. I don't want to lose any more friends...!

Mei:isn't yasu your friend too?

Rintaro:regardless. I'm a logos swordman first and foremost.

Rintaro feel tormented between the loyalty for the swords logos and his friends with them.

Rintaro:mei-san. What should i do?

Mei doesn't how to said to rintaro as someone spy on them it's was yasu as he lean against the wall when he eavesdropped on them.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Back to happy, happy and others tried to swing or punch and kick at sabela,who avoid attack, she thrust on buster chest,she swing on slash stomach to step away. Sunny and sunny tried to punch on sebela,who disappeared with fog as they notice. Until they get side kick by sebala to rolling on the ground.

Happy,beuaty and peace to strike on sebala when she block attacks with her noroshi and counterattack with palm strike on their stomach as they quick avoid attack. They charge their own seiken and deliver slash on sebela as she jumped in mid air to avoid attack and landed on the ground.until two rider going swing on her. But, sebala quick spinning kick on their face.

Buster swing on her when she avoid attack to hit on the ground and thrust noroshi on buster chest. Slash going attack on sebala as she jumped to slash on him, causing an spark and slash rolling on the ground.happy and beauty shoot booster at sebela, causing an explosion. But, when the smoke to reveal sebela was still alive.

Happy:no way.

Beauty:our attack cannot effect on her.

Buster:my, aren't you tough?

Buster and sebela going swing each others with sword, as the sparkling came out from sword.

Slash:I'm a drown you out with mu ultimate sound. Fire.

Slash quick transform into his form was and shoot on sebala multiple time, but her body was turn steam as the bullet shoot on buster to lean against wall and they surprise.

Happy and others:what/what

Sunny:but how?

Sebala turn back to slash and others precure.

Sebala:it's no use.

Sebale going charge forward at them when slash tried to shoot on sebela and swing on them, who avoid attack to step away as happy thrust on sabela noroshi to step away.

Buster:what is the organization trying to active here!?don't you find any of this strange?

March:answer us.

Buster swing on sabela, who avoid attack as march through deliver on her mask before she turn smoke as March was get bump by the wall. The smoke surrounds on them while they tried to attack at sabela.

Sabela:i do not!you were as good as traitors the moment you doubted our cause. That man's word is absolute.

Sabela back to her physical form and deliver slash on them to knock out on the ground.

Buster:are these really... Instruction from the master?

Busted stand up and swing on her, who block attack with her steam as she was swing noroshi on buster chest and behind on him back when she return her form.

Sabela:stubborn one, aren't you.

Buster:don't you have anything to say about all this!?

Sabela(angry):silence. Fool.

Slash and rest of happy swing on sabela as she quicky slash on them to the ground while she stepped on slash back.

Sabela:the Master's will and mine are one and the same. The one who will help fulfills his grand ambition, is me!

Sabela stabbed on slash back as he was scream in pain before they shocked.

Buster:stop!

NOROSHI VAPOURSECT

Buster and others precure to going attack at sabela, until she was disappeared with the smoke stop as they saw that sabela was floating by the butterfly and pressed trigger.

ILLUSIONARY SMOKESCREEN STRIKE!

Sabela charge up her own noroshi and deliver slash at them, causing an explosion as they scream and landed on the ground. Unknown to them, sora and candy was behind on the door and shocked that happy and others almost get beat up.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mei:I think, you already know the answer.

Mei think that rintaro already know the answer as they heard footstep on the ground and turn back yasu, who came out from wall and walk toward rintaro.

Mei:yasu.

Mei feel awkward about yasu going meet rintaro

Rintaro:i presume you heard us. Please hand me rekka and the wonder ridebooks.

Yasu:I'm sorry rintaro. I can't.

Rintaro:i don't want to take your life, yasu-kun.

Yasu:i know. When it was possessing me-i saw a boy. He looked sad the whole-

Rintaro:does he have something to do with primitive dragon?

Yasu:i don't know..

Rintaro(angry):"i can't". "I don't know."that's all you've been giving me, and I've had enough!you're just oblivious to the danger you pose since you don't remembered anything about rampaging.

Rintaro feel frustrated that yasu doesn't know who the boy is.

Yasu:yeah, i don't. I'm terrified of how much i could be hurting Everyone without even knowing. But I can't just leave that boy. But i don't even know how to help. That's why I'm lost.

Rintaro:again, who is that boy?!and why are you so obsessed with him!? Did you tell him you'd save him?

Yasu:i haven't-i haven't, but still-

Before he remained about sora and luna said to yasu that is there any way they can help him or save him. Even when dead he's still looking for his friends.

Yasu:that's it... Luna was talking about that boy!thank you, rintaro.i do still want to save him.

Rintaro was surprise his said as he step away.

Rintaro:you're crazy!but the part of you is exactly what i like about you.

Mei:oh...

Yasu:well same here!i only fought for this long cause i had you!because that rintarou who treasure and believe in his friends was with me!

Rintaro:well you're exactly the same.

Before mei going stop them arguing.

Mei:alright. Break it uuuup!now, now, take a seat.

Mei dragged on their arms and seat on chairs.

Mei:you know you two basically started a love confession there.

Mei tell them they basically started a love confession there. As they turn away face from them.

Rintaro:alrightz, so-if you managed to talk things through that boy, will primitive dragon cease to rampage?

Yasu:i want to save him regardless.

Rintaro:the next time you lost control i will have no choice but to cut you down.

Rintaro tell him if yasu lost control again he will have no choice but to cut down. Yasu turn back face to rintaro as same rintaro too.

Yasu:i leave it to you then.

Rintaro:yup, you're as crazy as always.

She smiled at them that they will get along.

Sora, candy:yasu.

Before they heard from sora and candy and spot them that, who run toward them as candy hopped on sora head.

Candy:bad news-kuru.

Sora:some lady showed up at northern base saying"I'm here to pass judgment.

Yasu and others was shocked that shindai appeared to attack at northern base until yasu and rintaro going to the northern base while candy jumped off sora head and hopped on yasu shoulder. Mei hold ok sora shoulder to wait here.

_______________________________________________________________________

Back to happy, happy and others get blow away by sabela and landed on the ground as they tried to stand up their kneel while Sabela jumped front of them to finish them. Until yasu and Rintaro arrived and notice that they get almost beat up.

Yasu:stop.

Yasu take out the dragonic knight.

Buster:don't!you can't Transform!

Buster warn on yasu don't Transform.

Sabela:blades, pass judgement upon the traitors. Fulfilled your duty.

Sabela tell him that he pass judgment upon the yasu, but rintaro seem not sure he doesn't want to killed yasu. She was scoff and pressed trigger on her noroshi.

SUPER NOROSHI VAPOURSECT SINGLE BILLOWING DANCE FLASH!

Sabela produce silk that binds the opponent and shocks them. She then forms eight mechanical spider legs from her back, the tips of which are covered by pink energy before She sabela strikes the restrained on slash and buster with all of the legs simultaneously. Causing an explosion as two rider reveal to normal while she pick up the bremen no rockband and turn back to ogami

Sabela:you're next.

Yasu:stop it.

Before yasu go front of sabela to tried to stop attack at ogami.

Ogami:you need to get out of here...!

Beauty:as we handle her off.

Yasu turn back to rintaro, who standing up as he was decides, against his friends objection,

Yasu:henshin.

Yasu put dragonic Knight on the driver, but primitive dragon appeared from backpack,pushed the book to replace and insert the driver as he drew out.

REKKA BATTOU!PRIMITIVE DRAGON!

he transform into primitive dragon form.he quick slash on sabela to step away when she tried to swing on him. Saber growl until he start glow in scream as he going attack at happy and others while they tried to step away from him.

Daishinji:no good.

Happy:he's lost control again.

Saber tackle at ogami to lean against wall when ogami block attack with his gekido and tried to hold off.

Ogami:i told you so. Now you've made things harder.

Ogami pushed on saber to step away. Saber going to attack at them until beauty and happy hugged on saber shoulder to calm down.

Happy:please don't do it.

Beauty:yasu-san.

Saber was roared at them as he break from then and swipe off their face to rolling on the ground. Peace and others tried to stop him as rintaro take out the king lion daisenki and remembered about yasu said to him as He stared at his book. Saber swipe off gekido at ogami dropped his wonder ride book on the ground as he notice it.

Saber going pick up the wonder ride book until Someone hold on saber it's was yuri with kamen rider form x-swordman, who arrived at time and hold saikou on saber until saber swipe off saikou to rolling on the ground.saber turn back to rintaro with glared.

Daishinji and others:rintaro-san/rintaro.

He going attack on rintaro as he was defenseless. Suddenly, the portal darkness was appeared front of rintaro as the person came out was Calibur and point sword on saber to stop attack rintaro when they surprise. Saber going claw at calibur, who avoid attack as he going swing ankokuken kurayami on saber when he block attack and dropped kick on him to step away.

Saber put rekka as he pressed trigger and drew out.

REKKA BATTOU!CRASH HISSATSU GIRI.

Saber summoned void talon from primitive dragon wonder ride book that grab and straggle at calibur. But, he Block attack with his kurayami to attached on talon to start on saber with darkness aura as saber feel groan in pain.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

At the another world, yasu was open his eyes and look around the place was forest before he saw the boy wa standing up with his depression while yasu asked the boy.

Yasu:who are you? Why do always looks so sad?

The boy going reach hand on yasu.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to reality world, calibur tried to hold on saber attack until he get hit by talon as same saber too. When he get hit by darkness and collapse as they reveal to normal. They take look at man who struggle his body until they seem surprise something and recognize face was kento as he was still alive.

Yasu And others:kento/kento-san

Ogami:you were alive?

Yayoi:kento-san, but why? I though you were dead.

Rintaro:it can't be.

Before mei appeared and notice that kento still alive.

Mei:kento.

Peace go front of kento and hugged on him chest.

Peace:thank goodness. You're okay.

March:what are you doing here?

Kento:I've come back to save the world from ruin.

Kento let go of peace and stand up his kneel.

Kento:and for that i will seal every last scared sword.

Yasu:kento.

Sabela:i will not let you!

Sabela swing noroshi on him while he avoid attack as she notice it. She going swing on him one more time until saikou and peace defense on kento.

Peace:we won't let you hurt our kento.

Saikou:don't disturb our conversation.

Sabela:the power of light really is troublesome. Especially precure.

Sabela turn fog and go toward on rintaro surrounds by fog as they going leave the place. While rintaro stared at yasu and disappeared.

Kento:yasu, miyuki, reika and yayoi-chan, that's mean your sword too. The only one who can protect the world is... Me.

Peace:wait, kento-san.

Peace go toward kento talk to him until he disappeared with dark aura.

Yasu:kento.

TO BE CONTINUE...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

THE NEXT CHAPTER:DEEP DARKNESS, WITH A SWORD!SUMMER FESTIVAL HUGE FLOWER BLOOMING IN THE NIGHT SKY!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 1.1K 64
She was happiness. She was joy. A charming little girl with who would always see the positive side of things and try to find the good in people's hea...
513 3 5
This is my fanmade Precure series based off of Itsfunneh and krew eats magic krew and I'm not trying to steal art the thumbnail doesn't belong to me...
701 69 30
"We were spending time together one day until our gemstones and the keys from the Sky Kindgom reacted, opening up a parallel world.....800+ years in...
3.1K 24 8
The story is that All Precures from Max Heart to Healin' Good team up! They all gathered in one team to celebrate reunion until then someone wants to...