•RE-ADVENTURES• | Pokemon X O...

By yuitheblackx

Hello there! Welcome to the world of Pokemon!This world is inhabited by creatures called Pokemon! For some pe... More

Let The Journey Begin
A Night In Viridian
First Catch
Getting The Badge
Mt.Moon Trouble
Cerulean's Deadly Experience
Maiden In Bloom
Proton's Deadly Clutches
Reunion
Lightning Fast Progression
Three's A Squad
Celadon Heist
Clashing Ideals
Lavender Hauntings
Tired Trio Reach Fuschia
We Meet Again
Battles And Problems
Parting Ways
Truth Be Told
Darkness Looms Over
Problems In Kanto
Hunt For The Legendary Birds
Freezing Seafoam Islands
Mysterious Trainer Strikes
The Showdown Begins
Silph Co. Conflict
Turn Taken For The Worse
Tyranny Ends
To The Top
Legend Of The Champion
See You In The Semi-Finals
Semi-Finals Take Off
The Kanto War
Next Step
The Johto Region
Teammates And Threats
Challenges
Slowpoke Crisis
Forest Guardian
Goldenrod Radio Battle
Underground And National Park
Revealing The Past
Ecruteak In Chaos
The Young Little Girl
Raiden And Riyu
Fortune And Misfortune
Olivine To Cianwood
Safari Zone Abduction
Unleashing Traces
Intentions Of Team Rocket
Ninja Town Of Mahogany
Raging Over The Lake
An Old Man's Wisdom
Radio Tower Take Over
Return Of Darkness
Taking The Rockets Down For Good
Confession
Fragments Of The Past
Possible Graveyard
Battle For The Last Badge
Silver Conference
Disastrous Finale
Realize
Goodbye Johto
Hoenn Welcomes You
That Boy Wally
Magma And Aqua
Concealing Emotions
Rustboro To Dewford
Unfortunate Events
Regice Invasion
An Unwanted Confrontation
Expense
Battles Both In And Out
Slateport City
Whom To Trust
Food Theft
Reunited
To Fallarbor
Meteorite Mentality
Love Or War
Fairy Wings
With Wallace
Team Eon
Atop Mt.Chimney With A Playboy
Aftermath Of Mt.Chimney
Mirage Tower
Two Badges In A Row
Side By Side
Bridged Gap
Weather Institute Horror
Riots
Peace Returns
Scorching Trouble
Drowning In The Depths Of Despair
Reminded
Relations
The Edge
Ren's Origins
Twisted Dream
Magma Invasion
Battling Together With The Champion
Breaking The News
Moves Against
Brendan Returns
Seventh Badge
Time To Act
Lured Into A Trap
Jagged Base
Old Friend
Sea Mauville Sacrifice
Another Vote

S.S.Anne Fiasco

13 1 0
By yuitheblackx

As Raiden finds himself alone in one of Vermilion City's parks, contemplating his next move after the intense battle with Proton, an unexpected encounter unfolds. The President of the Pokemon Fanclub approaches him, his face filled with worry and desperation.

Breathing heavily, the President explains that he had fallen victim to Team Rocket's sinister schemes. They had cunningly stolen his beloved Pokemon, leaving him heartbroken and determined to retrieve them at any cost. Realizing that Raiden possesses the strength and determination of a capable trainer, the President implores Raiden for his assistance in hunting down the criminals and reclaiming his Pokemon.

Understanding the President's pain and empathizing with his desire to reunite with his stolen Pokemon, Raiden listens intently. He recognizes the opportunity not only to help the President but also to strike a blow against Team Rocket.

With a resolute expression, Raiden accepts the President's plea for assistance, ready to take on the challenge of tracking down Team Rocket and retrieving the stolen Pokemon. In a gesture of trust and gratitude, the President hands Raiden a ticket to board the S.S. Anne, knowing that Team Rocket is likely to target the luxury cruise ship.

As Raiden holds the ticket tightly in his hand, he takes a deep breath, visualizing the battles that lie ahead. He is ready to board the S.S. Anne, knowing that within its luxurious confines, Team Rocket's nefarious plans will face the resistance of determined trainers like himself.

With a newfound ally and a clear mission in mind, Raiden sets off towards the S.S. Anne, prepared to face the challenges that await him. He is driven by the hope of bringing justice to those affected by Team Rocket's actions and the unwavering belief that together, trainers can overcome any obstacle.

As Mayu presses on towards Cerulean City, her determination unwavering, a shadowy figure emerges from the darkness. It is Proton, the relentless Team Rocket admin who has been pursuing her relentlessly. Mayu's heart sinks as she realizes that her escape has been short-lived.

Proton's eyes glimmer with a mix of triumph and malice as he approaches Mayu, a wicked smile playing across his lips. He swiftly closes the distance between them, leaving her with no chance to evade his grasp. In a swift and calculated move, he injects a poisoned needle into Mayu's arm, the venom coursing through her veins.

The poison takes effect almost instantaneously, spreading through Mayu's body. Weakness washes over her, her movements becoming sluggish and her vision hazy. As her strength wanes, she fights to stay conscious, unwilling to succumb to the darkness that threatens to engulf her.

Through blurred vision, Mayu catches a glimpse of Proton's face, distorted by her fading consciousness. His voice rings out, taunting and filled with a sadistic delight. "You see, Mayu," he sneers, "Your escape was only temporary. You are now at our mercy, just as Raiden will be on the S.S. Anne."

A surge of panic mixes with the pain of the poison as Mayu realizes the gravity of her situation. She knows that Proton's words hold weight, that her fate is intrinsically tied to Raiden's, and that the battle against Team Rocket has only just begun.

As Mayu regains consciousness, she finds herself confined within a cramped and dimly lit crate. The relentless rocking motion of the ship beneath her only adds to her disorientation. Determined not to succumb to her captivity, she musters her remaining strength and focuses on finding a way to escape.

With a surge of adrenaline, Mayu realizes that the crate's latch is within reach. She stretches her arm as far as she can, her fingertips brushing against the latch. With a desperate and determined effort, she manages to slide it open, her heart racing with a newfound sense of hope.

As the crate creaks open, Mayu carefully peeks outside, scanning her surroundings. She finds herself amidst a chaotic cargo hold, filled with crates and supplies. The sound of bustling footsteps and distant voices echo through the air, indicating the presence of Team Rocket operatives nearby.

Taking a deep breath, Mayu summons her courage and stealthily maneuvers through the cargo hold, avoiding detection. She weaves between stacks of crates, using the shadows to her advantage, and tiptoes past Team Rocket members preoccupied with their duties.

As she flees through the corridors and stairwells of the ship, Mayu's mind races with thoughts of reuniting with Raiden and thwarting Team Rocket's plans once and for all. The determination burns within her, driving her forward even in the face of adversity.

As Raiden navigates the hallways of the S.S. Anne, his senses heightened and his determination unwavering, he encounters a seemingly ordinary civilian. However, something about the person's demeanor raises Raiden's suspicions. Trusting his instincts, Raiden decides to confront the individual, believing that they may have valuable information about Team Rocket's plans and Mayu's safety.

Swiftly approaching the disguised grunt, Raiden's Charmeleon takes on a menacing stance, its flames burning brightly, ready to defend its trainer. With a firm grip on a Poke Ball, Raiden's voice resonates with a stern and commanding tone as he addresses the disguised grunt.

"Tell me everything you know about Team Rocket's plans and the whereabouts of Mayu," Raiden demands, his eyes locked onto the grunt's.

Fear flashes across the grunt's face as he realizes he has been discovered. He quickly drops the façade and reluctantly reveals his true identity as a low-ranked Team Rocket member. "I-I don't know much," the grunt stammers, his voice filled with trepidation. "I'm just a small cog in the machine. They haven't shared many details with us lower-ranked members."

Raiden's gaze intensifies, his determination unyielding. "You better start talking," he warns, the seriousness of the situation evident in his voice. "If you want to avoid the consequences, you'll tell me everything you do know, no matter how insignificant it may seem."

Feeling the weight of Raiden's threat, the grunt hesitates before slowly starting to provide snippets of information. He reveals that Team Rocket's primary objective on the S.S. Anne is to retrieve a valuable research product on the ship. The significance and purpose remain a mystery to him, but he assures Raiden that Mayu's safety is not their priority.

Raiden's grip tightens around the Poke Ball, his frustration mingling with a growing determination to protect Mayu at all costs. With a firm voice, he warns the grunt, "If anything happens to her, I won't hesitate to make you regret your involvement with Team Rocket."

The grunt, realizing the severity of the situation, nods vigorously and promises to assist Raiden in any way he can. Raiden's eyes narrow, weighing his options. While his trust in the grunt is limited, he recognizes that this may be his best chance to find Mayu and uncover Team Rocket's intentions. With a cautious nod, Raiden accepts the grunt's offer, ready to face the challenges ahead and protect his friend.

Together, Raiden and the low-ranked grunt venture deeper into the S.S. Anne, their shared goal driving them forward. The path to Mayu and the truth remains uncertain, but with newfound information and determination, Raiden is determined to confront Team Rocket head-on and ensure Mayu's safety.

As Mayu cautiously makes her way through the ship, her senses heightened and her determination unyielding, she suddenly encounters a group of Team Rocket grunts blocking her path. The confrontation seems inevitable, and Mayu braces herself for the impending battle.

With a swift and decisive motion, Mayu's Pokemon spring into action. Her Wartortle unleashes powerful water-based attacks, drenching the grunts and leaving them vulnerable. Beedrill's sharp stingers strike with precision, while Nidoking's sheer strength overwhelms their opponents.

As the grunts reel from the onslaught, Mayu seizes the opportunity to gain the upper hand. She reaches into her bag, her hand grasping a long, sharp needle she had kept as a makeshift weapon. Holding it with a firm grip, she brandishes it with a determined glare.

The grunts, now aware of Mayu's determination and the sharp object she holds, tremble before her. Fear creeps into their eyes as they recognize the resolve emanating from her. One of the grunts, with a trembling voice, stammers, "P-Proton isn't here. We don't know his whereabouts."

Mayu's grip on the needle tightens, her voice laced with a mix of authority and desperation. "Where is Raiden?" she demands, her eyes piercing into the grunts, seeking answers.

The grunts exchange nervous glances, realizing they are cornered. One of them manages to muster a response, "Raiden... He's on the ship, searching for you. We don't know his exact location, but he's determined to find you and put an end to Team Rocket's plans."

A mix of relief and concern washes over Mayu. She knows that Raiden's presence on the ship means that he's actively searching for her, ready to come to her aid. However, the thought of him being in danger weighs heavily on her heart.

With a calculated decision, Mayu decides to press forward, knowing that every moment counts. She warns the grunts to stay out of her way and not to interfere with her mission to reunite with Raiden.

With a final determined gaze, Mayu moves swiftly past the defeated grunts, her focus on finding Raiden and joining forces to thwart Team Rocket's plans. The path ahead may be treacherous, but Mayu remains resolute in her determination to protect her friend and bring an end to the chaos unfolding on the ship.

Through the twists and turns of the S.S. Anne, Mayu navigates with purpose, her heart racing with anticipation of the reunion with Raiden. The journey ahead is fraught with uncertainty, but she knows that together they can overcome any obstacle that Team Rocket throws their way.

In the depths of Team Rocket's headquarters, Giovanni, the enigmatic leader, sits in his imposing office, his mind consumed with thoughts of Mayu and Raiden. Proton, one of his trusted admins, stands before him, awaiting his orders and the explanation for Giovanni's unwavering interest in the young trainers.

Giovanni's gaze fixates on Proton, his eyes reflecting a mix of calculation and determination. "Proton," he begins, his voice low and commanding, "Mayu and Raiden possess a unique potential, a spark that could prove invaluable to our cause. Their skills, their tenacity... they are more than mere trainers."

Proton listens intently, intrigued by Giovanni's words. He has witnessed the duo's resilience firsthand and understands the threat they pose to Team Rocket's plans. "But sir," Proton interjects, his curiosity evident, "Why focus so much on them specifically? Surely there are other trainers we can control."

A shadow of a smile plays across Giovanni's face as he leans back in his chair, his gaze drifting towards the cityscape beyond the window. "Mayu and Raiden," he explains, "Possess a unique ability to challenge the status quo, to question authority, and to inspire others to rise against us. They have the potential to become formidable adversaries."

With a nod of affirmation, Proton expresses his unwavering loyalty. "I understand, Giovanni. I will do everything in my power to bring them under our control, to bend their spirits to our cause."

Giovanni's gaze locks with Proton's, a glint of satisfaction in his eyes. "Excellent," he states, his voice resonating with an underlying determination. "Mayu and Raiden may prove to be our greatest weapons, or our most formidable adversaries. The choice is theirs, but ultimately, their destiny lies in our hands."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 26 15
This is book 4 in an ongoing series of mine. It is highly recommended that you read the entire series first, as you will have no idea what the heck i...
47 1 5
More adventurous Pokemon story with a deep interesting plot with original OCs and fan favourite characters. This is an original plot and a bunch of...
34K 730 22
Cassandra came to Galar running from a past she couldn't bring herself to face. Leon was running from his failure, and enemies that either wanted hi...
4.9K 52 17
Note: Some chapters I'm slowly editing them. So, there are few mistake in here without me realize This is my first ever Fan-fiction that I ever done...