Teach Me a Lesson

By ayshiaink

sequel to dysfunction More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

7

2.3K 194 194
By ayshiaink

Azari had just gotten her hair done, so she was acting real cute, flipping them braids that hung with them beads. She was all in my mirror, talking pictures on my phone. I don't know exactly where she got that from, but I'm sure it's me.

"Look mommy." She showed me the screen and Beyoncé was facetiming. Zari answered before I could even take the phone from her and I rolled my eyes.

"Hi momma!"

"Hey baby. You look so cuteee!"

Zari blushed, climbing into my lap and I watched her weirdly. I wasn't going to make myself known because Bey hasn't been talking to me lately, even though I told her to keep in touch.

I'm upset with her right now.

Of course, Zari had to put the camera on me. I just stared at it blankly.

"Well hello to you too Onika?"

"What's up Bey?"

"Why you acting like this? Did I do something?"

"I thought I told you to keep in touch. What happened to that?"

She chuckled, "Onika I've been keeping the most in touch that I can. You still have a girlfriend."

"Ok but that's not the type of in touch I mean. Talk to me. How's life been going since the trip?"

"Isn't Azari right there?"

I looked down at her and she laid her head on my chest. "Yeah. I'll actually just ask you about this later. Talk to your daughter."

I gave the phone back to Zari and went down to the kitchen, leaving her up there.

I was craving a mango smoothie, so that's what I made. I was down here for a good minute after, trying to find me a decent show to watch in the living room until Zari came down.

"Mommy auntie calling."

"Which one?" I asked, taking the phone instead of waiting for an answer. It was Moin.

"I go get my ipad!" She went climbing back up them steps and I answered the call.

Moins face crunched up, "Damn bitch. What took so long?"

"Zari had my phone. What's up?"

She took a deep breath, bucking her neck. "Girlll."

I sat up, "Girl tell 'em what it is."

"Why this bitch done posted a pic of her and Beyonce on her story?"

"WHO!?" I coughed. "Who? Sorry."

She chuckled, "This white bitch. I'm about to send you the account."

She sent it and I pressed it quick. Oh wow. Beyoncé has lost her mind. I went to text her

:really bey? a white girl?🤣🤣🤣🤣

"I just texted her."

She chuckled, "I thought you don't care about what she does?"

I scoffed, "I don't. I've just never seen this bitch a day in my life. Like who is she?"

Moins head shook, "Bitch you're lying."

yonce🧛🏿‍♀️: what?😭😭

:

:i'm sorry but
:🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
:upgrade huh🤣

yonce🧛🏿‍♀️:😧
:onika how tf did u even get that picture?????

: she posted u
:y'all dating or sum?

yonce🧛🏿‍♀️: sum like that but not yet rlly

:i'd rather you with kianna scary ass🤣☝🏽

yonce🧛🏿‍♀️: stfu cause if i really did you'd be the first one ready to fight me

:damn right

yonce🧛🏿‍♀️: shush
: look at this video of us though

She sent me a video and the girl was sitting on Beys lap, rubbing her ear and Bey leaned against her, looking all sleepy. Someone from far was recording them.

I rolled my eyes.

:y would u think i'd ever want to see this?

yonce🧛🏿‍♀️: so u can b happy for me

:oh...
:well i'm not
:f y'all's relationship 💔💔💔💔💔😕😭😭😭😭😕😕😕😕
:i'm happy for you tho baby stud
:  I GUESSS

yonce🧛🏿‍♀️: u should be
: i've been fair w u and ur gf so u should be

: ok but idk
: u should come see Zari. You haven't since the trip.

yonce🧛🏿‍♀️: don't make it seem like that. i've been talking to her everyday
:but yea i did plan on coming to see y'all today
:can I take Zari?

: sure but i ain't packing her bags

yonce🧛🏿‍♀️: i'll do it 😭😭
: see u in a few tiny

:ew stop😕

"Why you mugging?" Moin asked, reminding me that she was on the phone.

Before I could respond, Rob came into the camera. "Bitch you saw that pic with Beyonce!?"

"Yes I did. I don't care bro. We broke up so long ago."

"Stop lying. Why you mugging then?"

I rolled my eyes, "I will hang up on both you bitches."

"Please do. I want to fuck my wife." Rob muttered, trying to sneak her arm around Moin but she shrugged her off.

"You ain't fucking me. Go find a lame bitch to deal with you Robyn."

"Damn Rih. What you do?"

"She feel over my sneakers now she mad at the world."

I chuckled, "You should've known better, you know she just like to be mad." Moin mugged me and I saw her finger going for the hang up button. "Okay bitch! Damn I was kidding!"

"No because I could've really hurt myself."

"She act like she don't be leaving her heels all over the damn place. But when I do it, it's a huge problem."

"Maybe both of y'all should put y'all shoes in the closet?" I suggested sarcastically. "Y'all have huge closets. Just put your shoes away."

They both mugged me and Rob looked at Moin, "You know what baby? Hang up on her."

"Shut up." I hung up on them before they could do me and got up. Zari was laying on her bed, sucking her thumb as she watched some kid show.

I hopped next to her, laying down as well and pulling her close. She didn't like that I pulled her thumb out of her mouth. "Mommy!"

"Shush. What you watching?"

She huffed, "Vamperina."

I nodded, "Mommas coming over to chill with us." As soon as I brought up Bey, she smiled. "What you wanna do today?"

"Hmmm." She put her hand on her chin like she was thinking and I grinned. "We bake cookies and watching the mermaid movie?"

I chuckled, "The mermaid movie?"

"Yes! The black one!"

I picked her up, "Okay but you gotta clean yo ass first."

She covered her mouth, "Mommy you can't say that!"

"No you can't say that." I put her down in the bathroom, going to start her water. "Shower or bath?"

"Shower so I can go see momma!"

After I got her water temperature ready, she got in. When I tried to wash her, she took the rag from me. "I can do it myself mommy."

"Oh really?"

She nodded, basically dismissing me and started washing herself. She wasn't doing a horrible job, I was proud.

I pouted, "You're getting so damn big, I can't take this."

"I am big like you, momma and Riley."

I smiled. "You really like Riley huh?"

She nodded, "Not more than my momma though!"

All of a sudden, I heard Beys voice. "I know that's right baby!"

I rolled my eyes, turning to face her. "How do you keep getting into my house Beyoncé?"

"I still have my key." She shrugged, handing me a chipotle bag. "I got you your favorite."

"Chicken quesadilla?"

She nodded and I got up, hugging her. "I love you Bey."

She laughed, pushing me back a bit. "Make sure you don't eat the cheese one, that's Moinas."

"My name is Azari!"

We both looked at her but Bey spoke first. "Girl I call you what I want to."

"Okay so I call you Beyoncé."

I shook my head, scolding her, "Unt unt. Don't even think about it." I had to say it because I know Bey would probably let her

"But she call me Moina!"

"That's your middle name!" Bey yelled back at her and I just left them both alone.

The way Beyonce jokes with Azari is not the way I do. Azari better not ever call me Onika, I'm her damn mother. "Y'all are weird once y'all get together. Hurry up."

Bey had her so I'm going to relax and eat this food. Half way through it, they came out and Zari was in her tiny rope, wrapped up as Bey held her.

She put her down on the bed and went to go get the stuff to lotion her up, while I went back to watching love and hip hop. These old episodes, of course.

Bey suddenly slapped my leg, "I know you hear us talking to you."

I mugged her, "What?"

"We say you look beautiful today." Azari said, tilted her head with her hand on her hip, being all sassy. She was fully dressed now.

I raised my brow, "Thank you, but don't start showing out cause ya momma here."

"Mommy we said it like three times."

"I was watching my show."

"Fuck your show. Pay attention to us." Bey mumbled, flopping down on my bed with her bad ass daughter.

"Momma!"

I raised my brow, "I will kick both of y'all out. For real."

"Stop being mean to us. Right Zari?"

My baby nodded throwing her arm over her mommas shoulder. I just shook my head. I wish I had another damn kid so they could be MINE and not under Bey like this one.

I don't know how Zari even got this close to Beyoncé, I'm jealous. She used to hate her.

I mugged them. "Azari, you know I'm the one who carried you for 9 months and painfully pushed you out, right?"

Bey pursed her lip pettily, "Onika you had a C-section." I simply ignored her.

She looked at me, "I don't know what you mean mommy."

"I carried you in my stomach, for damn near a year-"

"Now it wasn't a year."

I slapped Beys head. "Don't question me when it comes down to this. You don't get it."

She put her arms up, surrendering. "You got it."

"Exactly, stop talking." Zari glared at me and I glared right back at her. "What you looking at?"

"No hit my momma!"

"Azari you have your own room. Why are y'all even in here?"

"We wanted to watch a movie with you."

"Well I'm not going to watch anything with y'all, if I'm going to be disrespected."

"Okay we're done." Bey huffed, reaching her free arm out, "Come cuddle with us so we can watch a movie."

I rolled my eyes, moving into her arm and Zari turned so she could hold onto me instead. I rubbed her back, I'm definitely going to sleep during this movie.

And that's exactly what I did.

Beyoncé

Zari tapped me, whispering, "Mommy's sleeping."

"Okay? Watch the movie?"

She looked from me, back to Onika and shrugged, "I wake her up."

"Do not wake her up, obviously she's tired."

"I wake her up." She shrugged again and I glared at her.

"If you wake her up, I'm popping you. You know she's tired Azari."

She pouted, "But I wanna make cookies."

I hummed. I can't bake, but there is youtube. "You wanna go bake for her before she wakes up?" She nodded, reaching for me and I brought us downstairs.

Zari shimmered her way down my body and ran to the fridge. I almost thanked god when I saw the had the cookie dough already made.

"Mommy got this at costco."

I took the big ass container and put it on the counter, before doing the same to Zari. "Mommy said you not allowed in the kitchen but I not tell her."

"Baby she won't even know. Come on."

We started on the cookies and azari had to remind me to put the oven on so it could preheat. "How you know this girl?" I asked her as she balled up the cookie dough.

"I bake with momma."

I shook my head. That's really her twin, the only difference is sometimes, Zari has more sense than her. Shit, maybe then both of us.

Maybe a few minutes after we put the cookies in the oven, Onika came running down. "Is the oven on!?"

"We're making cookies." I looked at her weirdly, scrolling through netflix to find us something to watch. "Why you come running down here like that?"

"Bey why are you in my kitchen?"

"Azari wanted to surprise you with cookies. Now you ruined it."

"Y'all couldn't surprise me. I literally smell the cookies."

Azari patted next to me, "Come sit mommy. We watching movies."

"Y'all know cookies don't take that long to bake." She waved us off, making her way into the kitchen and I watched her, only for Zari to turn my head back to the Tv.

"Momma, movie."

I chuckled, "Go see what your mom is doing while I get this movie ready for us."

She huffed, but went anyway. I found us a family movie and just as I pressed pause, my phone started ringing.

It was Launa, so I answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Yoncé."

I grinned, "Hey Launa. How's your day going?"

"It's fine. I just got to my hotel room. It's nice."

"I bet it is. I spend a lot of money there too so you better not break a damn thing."

I heard her laugh lowly and bags be dropped to the floor. "It's just me here. What am I breaking?"

"I'm just saying."

"I promise, I'll be good. Plus, I'm going to see my family, I'll really only be here to sleep."

"Have fun babe."

"Where are you at anyway?"

I looked over to the kitchen and saw Onika bending to look into the oven. "I'm with my daughter right now. We're about to watch a movie."

"Aww. Okay, don't let me hold up any of your time. Have fun with your baby."

"You don't Launa. Call me later before you go to sleep, ok?"

She chuckled, "I'm about to take my ass to sleep right now. Call when I wake up?"

"Yeah. Bye baby." I hung up, just as Onika came walking in, holding Zari on her hip.

She raised her brow, "Who you over here talking to?"

I raised mines just like her, "My friend?"

"Oh so you call your friend baby now?"

I sat up, reaching for Zari and she left her momma that quick. "Hm. Where's Riley at right now?"

Onikas lips pursed and she put one arm on her hip, "Ok. Touché."

"Exactly. Are the cookies done?"

"Yeah, they're done." She sat down. "Now who were you on the phone with? Don't lie."

"The girl I told you about."

She scoffed, "You ain't tell me nothing about her. I had to send a whole picture."

I looked at Zari, smirking. "Girl you ready for this movie?"

Onika sucked her teeth. "Don't fucking ignore me-"

"Mommy! Your mouth!" Zari gave her a look of disapproval and I went along with it.

"She has such a potty mouth."

Onika got up, waving her hand in the air. "Have fun with this stupid ass movie."

___

SPARE ME😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 726 26
Part 2 to Walk With Me (Part 1 on my page!) **G!P
10.5K 408 11
A collection of short beynika stories :)
9.2K 531 11
Sequel to Triangular Affectionโ˜บ๏ธ