Caught in a Web

Von JKsSkinnyJeans

Wander was living a mostly peaceful life in Mexico. She cared for her grandmother until she passed away and l... Mehr

Author's Note
1 - Wander
2 - Sticking Around
3 - Fangs
4 - Fucked
5 - Change
6 - Legs
7 - Anger
8 - Gone
9 - Promise
10 - Trust
12 - Family

11 - Frustrated

203 3 3
Von JKsSkinnyJeans

A/N: ⚠️ SMUT WARNING ⚠️

Y/N POV

We stepped through the portal into Miles's room and were met with his Xbox already fired up and ready to go.

I laughed lightly at this but settled onto the floor nonetheless. I took a remote off the TV setup and Hobie did the same while Miles put the disk in the console.

"Are you guys ready to get destroyed," Miles smirked cockily as the game screen came up.

"Oh please kid, you know you're about to get schooled right?" Hobie chuckled as he took a seat beside me with his remote in hand.

I fist bumped Hobie as we chose our load outs and continued to tease Miles.

"Man just wait and see," Miles grumbled, leaving the room to grab some snacks while we finished customizing our guns.

He stormed back into the room with a bag of Doritos, mini donuts, some airheads, and a box of Twinkies. We all grabbed something and got ready as the match loaded.

"Miles, don't cry when I snipe you," I laughed when the match started and I ran onto a rooftop to find Miles.

"You'll have to find me first," Miles laughed back.

Hobie snuck up on Miles in a matter of seconds and shot him from behind causing Miles to groan in frustration.

"Man that's cheating!!" Miles yelled when he finally respawned. He ran back into the game and came directly into my line of sight. I couldn't resist and pulled the trigger on my sniper rifle causing Miles to yell and punch me in the shoulder.

"Yo Y/N what the fuck man!!" Miles pouted, waiting to respawn.

The round kept going with me and Hobie taking turns killing Miles. Miles became mildly pissed off and threatened to throw the console out the window.

When the round finally came to an end, we decided to be on the same team and have a bit of fun to make it up to Miles for killing him so much.

It was so much fun to just hang out with these guys and play games like this. "Miles, on your left!" I yelled while I ran in to cover him on the screen.

"Yo Wand, where's my cover?" Hobie groaned as he got shot at on the screen.

"You guys are so helpless," I chuckled as I threw a grenade to help Hobie, "I literally carried this whole round."

The victory screen came up on the screen and we all celebrated, "I'm just too good," I gloated with a smirk.

"Yea, yea Wander. Let's see who carries next round," Miles laughed as he took a bite out of a Twinkie.

"Yea start up the next round," Hobie chuckled while stuffing his face with Doritos.

Just as we were about to start the round, I got a call. I fished out my phone and saw that it was Miguel.

"Hey guys I better take this," I smiled as I brought the phone to my ear.

"Ohh is it your BOYFRIEND!" Miles yelled in the background.

I blushed and fired my webs at Miles's mouth to shut him up. He was caught off guard and stumbled backward trying to rip the sticky webbing off his face. Hobie simply laughed and pointed at him while he struggled.

"Hey Miguel, what's up?" I spoke into the receiver. I walked out of the room to get some more privacy and heard Miguel sigh over the phone.

"Miguel, what's up cariño?" I whispered with concern.

I heard Miguel groan deeply before answering, "I need you. Please."

I felt my breath hitch at the sound of his voice. He was clearly frustrated, "I'll be right there."

I hung up and ran back into the room to grab my bag, "hey guys I gotta head out, I'll catch you guys later for a rematch!"

"Yo! That dick better be worth it, we were just getting started!" Hobie yelled behind me as I stepped through a portal.

I burst through the portal and found myself in Miguel's bedroom. I glanced in front of me and noticed the familiar bed was empty so the question remained, where was Miguel?

"Hola hermosa," I felt him whisper into my ear as one of his hands reached around my throat and the other snaked around my waist.

I whimpered against his breath and touch, prompting me to drop my bag on the floor and reach up to grasp his muscular hands.

He placed a harsh kiss against my neck and nibbled at the skin with his fangs. I gasped and leaned into him.

"You know," he whispered between kisses, "Today was so frustrating."

"Why was that amor?" I hummed as his grip tightened against me.

"I was out saving the multiverse and these stupid anomalies just wouldn't stop coming," he grumbled against my skin, "they had me there for a second, but I knew I had you to look forward to."

I turned around in his grasp and finally noticed the cuts on his cheek. His suit had various gashes peaking through and I gasped slightly but was immediately shut up by Miguel's lips on mine.

He pushed me back onto his bed and towered over me. He grabbed both my hands and pinned them above my head as he continued to kiss me roughly and passionately.

"A million anomalies couldn't keep me from you amor," he whispered darkly before sinking his fangs into my neck.

I moaned loudly and winced at the sensation. He chuckled lightly and I felt him reach down and pull back the fabric of my suit. "This is in my way," he grumbled. His talon protruded and I gasped when I felt him drag it down my body, tearing the fabric of my suit.

My eyes widened and I opened my mouth to protest but he shut me up once again with his lips. I let him continue as he split my suit down the center and peeled it off my body. I heard him chuckle darkly before his suit fazed away and revealed the tan skin beneath.

I whimpered into his kiss and bit his lip lightly. He pulled away and gazed down at me lustfully.

"Do you want this, cariño?" He whispered.

I nodded eagerly, "yes amor."

As soon as the words left my mouth, Miguel smirked and his eyes glowed red. I gasped slightly but let him continue without protest.

His hands trailed down my body and stopped at the waistband of my underwear. He dragged his talon against it causing it to rip, "oops," he chuckled with a smirk.

He ripped the fabric off me, leaving me completely exposed to him. I gazed up at him lustfully with a shimmer of fear. He stroked my cheek softly before parting my legs.

"Be a good girl and keep these open for me, won't you cariño?" He smirked bringing his hips closer to my core.

I simply nodded and whimpered when his tip brushed against my entrance. He gripped the side of my neck and sighed as he pushed himself inside of me.

I gasped and gripped his bedsheets tightly. I threw my head back and moaned with his head buried in the crook of my neck releasing a deep moan.

"Ahh, I've been waiting all day for this," he moaned against my neck. He moved his hips against me causing me to let out a string of moans while my eyes fluttered shut.

He bit my neck again and whispered little nothings as he quickened his pace. His thrusts were getting more rough and sloppy by the second and with them, his moans grew louder.

"Muy bien mi Reina, I'm close," he panted into my ear. The grip of his talons against my hips tightened causing me to scream and hold onto his back tightly. I let my nails dig into the skin as I came completely undone beneath him. I heard him whimper into my ear which drove me over the edge. I reached my climax with a loud moan, causing Miguel to curse under his breath.

"Fuck hermosa, fuck," he moaned as he pulled out and came all over my stomach with a string of moans escaping his lips.

We both panted and slowly caught our breaths as we stared at the mess on my stomach.

"So is this gonna be a regular thing every time you have a shit day at work?" I finally chuckled.

"I'm sorry, was I too rough?" He questioned with soft eyes. He grabbed my hand and placed a gentle kiss on the back of it.

I blushed at the small gesture and shook my head, "I liked it actually," I confessed with a small smirk, "so much better than gaming with the guys."

He chuckled and leaned in for a soft kiss, "well then, I guess this could become a regular thing."

We kissed a few more times before getting up to clean up in the bathroom. I wiped off my stomach first and then turned my attention to Miguel's face and body which still sported a few cuts from his missions that day. I made sure to be gentle as I cleaned his cuts and topped them off with a soft kiss.

"There, all better guapo," I smiled up at him. He beamed and placed a loving kiss on my lips.

"Thank you mi reina." We walked back to his room and he let me grab whatever clothes I wanted out of his closet. I slipped on a pair of his boxers and some dark gray sweats with a graphic T-shirt which fit me really oversized.

"So what do you want to do now cariño?" He asked once he'd slipped on a shirt.

I thought for a second and then smiled at an idea, "let's make flan!" I beamed excitedly as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I think I might have all the ingredients, let's do it!" He smiled down at me.

I kissed his lips softly before turning around and running into the kitchen. I quickly began searching through the fridge and cabinets, pulling out the necessary ingredients.

While I was grabbing the eggs out of the fridge, I heard the voice of Gordon Ramsey boom from the living room. I laughed and looked up to see Miguel had put on Kitchen Nightmares. It was safe to say I'd hooked him on it.

He joined me shortly in the kitchen and washed his hands before pulling out a pan and melting some sugar to create the caramel base of the flan.

Meanwhile, I was throwing several ingredients together to make the mixture. We worked diligently and spared glances at the TV while we prepared the flan. Once I'd finished the mixture, Miguel handed me the mold which he'd already poured the caramel into. We set the flan to bake in a water bath and sat down on the couch to finish watching the episode of Kitchen Nightmares.

When the episode was about to end I felt a text come in on my phone. I pulled my phone out, revealing Miguel on my Lock Screen as well as a text from Hobie. I unlocked my phone and I heard Miguel snort beside me at the message which read
'So was the dick worth it? >:('

Miguel got up and went to go check on the flan and I followed him into the kitchen. He pulled the oven door open and leaned over to take it out. I snapped a picture of him bending over with the flan in his hands and sent it to Hobie.
'Yup;)'

I set my phone down and Miguel placed the flan on the table to cool before transferring it to the fridge.

We went back to the couch and watched some more Kitchen Nightmares but I ended up falling asleep on Miguel's chest.

I woke up to the feeling of soft kisses on my face and smiled up at Miguel.

"Let's try our masterpiece hermosa," he whispered before leading me back into the kitchen.

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and looked up to see Miguel walking over with the flan and two spoons.

We each took a spoon and dug into the dessert. We each took a bite and savored the sweet taste of the flan. It was perfect.

"This is the best flan I've ever had," Miguel sighed happily, taking another bite.

"It really is," I hummed in content.

This was all I needed at that moment. Miguel and flan.

-

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.4K 44 17
*Fake marriage trope* *Lovers to enemies* (Y/N) woke up to a man claiming to be Spider-Man from another dimension standing in her apartment with no...
94.5K 1.1K 59
guys if i make miguel frickin biblically accurate he would throw us across a football field. this is fanfiction for a reason😭😭 Anyways I heard cele...
7.2K 358 13
"I'm supposed to save the world, Peter." "Well, there's your problem right there. You can't think about saving the whole world. You have to think ab...
22K 420 17
Warnings- cussing, smut Will include Miguel O'Hara, Spider-Man noir and others from atsv I do not own any of the characters mentioned in this story...