๐˜’๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ...

By huahu4_

"๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ , ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ..." ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ช ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๏ฟฝ... More

1 !
2 !
3 !
4 !
5 !
6 !
7 !
8 !
9 !
10 !
11 !
12 !
13 !
14 !
15 !
16 !
17 !
18 !
!NOT AN UPDATE!
19 !
20 !
22 !
23 !
24 !
Hello :3 (NOT AN UPDATE)

21 !

495 23 14
By huahu4_

" You deserve to be punished. "

Hyunjin lifted him up, they connected their lips together. Felix wrapped his arms around his neck and wrapped his legs around his waist.
Hyunjin didn't dare to leave his mouth, his hands were on his thighs caressing them.
He plopped him on his back on the bed leaving wet kisses on his neck.

Felix let out a whiny moan while Hyunjin found his sweat spot.

"I haven't even touched you, and you already cummed?"

Felix started squirming around touching himself, wanting to take off the laced panties.

Hyunjin wanted to tease so he traced the lace of the panties with his finger with soft touches.

He stucked his fingers and started playing with his nipples. Hyunjin was obsessed with what he saw, and he already wanted to shove his member in his pretty pink hole.

"Ta-ke the-m of~f!"

And Hyunjin did exactly that.
He took off the baby blue panties that slid right off
He then grabbed some lube from the drawer and put it on his fingers.
He placed one in going slow.
Felix loved it, the pleasure was just what he needed, but he wanted more.

He inserted another finger stretching out.
He was moving his fingers in scissoring motions.

"Ngh~! Aahh~~! I want... it-"
His back started to arch. Hyunjin then pulled out opening a condom a putting it on, he couldn't wait anymore.

"Open your legs kitty.."

He slowly opened them leaving Hyunjin amazed.
"Mm-h~ p-please....~" He let out a moan

Since he was tease, He aligned his member to the hole and circled the pink hole with his member.

"N-no~ p-please...~"

"Oh fuck kitty.."

Finally he slammed his member into his hole and went at a slow pace.

Felix grabbed the bed sheet and gripping it and his other hand was on his nipple.

He started going faster, which made Felix scream and moan.

He then placed his hands on Hyunjins shoulders digging his nails into them. He didn't care at all since he was fucking the shit out of his boyfriend.

Hyunjin placed his hands on his hips to move at a faster pace.

"Hy-yun~!"

Hyunjins mind went crazy looking at him. His sweet moans that he could hear perfectly in his ear, how gorgeous he looks even while being fucked, his cute little face, and so much more.

"You look beautiful kitty~"

Even though Felix was getting fucked he still blushed hard which made him moan even Louder.

Hyunjin then pulled out making Felix whine and moan at the sudden action.

"Wh-at~?"

He flipped him over to wear he can see his hole perfectly.
He held his head down, and his hands behind his back and slammed his member back to where it was before.

"NGH~! R-riGHt ther-e~!"

Hyunjin groaned as he went faster and faster each time he heard Felix moan. His moans were music to his ears and he could never get tired of it.

"Kitty, you feel so good~"
His hole was clenching and unclenching when his member was in, and Hyunjin made low moans as well because of it.

Just then they both heard a door knock.

They were both shocked and confused.
"Kitty this is gonna hurt-"
Hyunjin pulled out which made Felix scream on the top of his lungs.

"A-AGH~!"

They were both breathing heavily and sort of panicked.
Hyunjin thought in his mind
Who the fuck would ruin this moment!?
Hyunjin looked back at Felix and flipped him back on his back.

"You did so fucking good kitty~"

Felix began to blush, he coverd his face with his hands just so Hyunjin could remove his hands.

"I'm suprised you didn't hide your face when we did it" He smirks as he places Felix on his lap.

"I just- didn't want to miss any moment...!"
Hyunjin kissing Felix and he kissed back. It wasn't a sloppy kiss, it was gentle and full of passion.

And once again, they heard the knock again.

They quickly got dress. Hyunjin putting his shirt back on and pulling up his pants, while Felix put his panties back on and just threw on a hoodie that was big enough where it looks like he had short on but he really didn't.

Right when they left the room someone had came in.

"FELIX!!! LETS START GETTING READY!!!!"

"JISUNG?!"
"H-how'd you get in?"

"I mean you had gave me a spare key if anything happened, so might as well just use it?" He shrugged.

"So anyways- wait. Hyunjin? What are you doing here?"

They both panicked.

"I-i came over because we had to finish our project.."

"Oh ok then, ...wait..."

Jisung took a step back to see so he can see both of them.
He saw that both of their hairs were messy, their lips were swollen, they were sweaty and...

"OH MY GOD?! WERE YOU GUYS HAVING SE-"

"Baby love you , I'll see you later at the party!" He gave a kiss on the cheek to his boyfriend and left.

"So! Sung we should start getting ready-!"

Jisung just stood there trying to process what just happened.

"Eh, could've been worse..." Jisung whispered to himself.

"I brung my outfit!!!! Where's yours ???? I haven't seen it yet!!!!"

Felix sighed and led him to his bedroom.
He opened his closet and took out his outfit.

It was a blue jacket with some blue pants and a black kinda crop top. (A/N: it's the outfit from the cosmopolitan photoshoot from korea 👍)

"Urm.. lix what is that."

"My outfit? I know it may not look good but just trust the process."

"If you say so..."

They started getting ready for the party.

"Ok Felix lemme see the outfit now!"

Jisung was stunned.

"Wow lix , good thing I trusted the process?!"

After they got their outfit on they added a bit of makeup and accessories to bring the look together.

They both looked into the mirror and they were both obsessed with themselves.

"Wait what time is it?"

"Um it's only 9:34, the party already started you wanna go now or wait?"

"Let's wait I doubt that many people will be there yet The party just started we can wait if you want sung."

"I have a feeling there's already hella people there, don't forget that your boyfriend and his sister are literally like celebrities at our school..."

"Shit your right let's go!"

They grabbed all their things and left in jisungs car.

"Soo.... are you guys ever gonna finsh that project..?" Jisung said While he was wiggling his eyebrows up and down.

"We will soon!"

As they arrived they could already the loud music blasting from the Hwangs house.

"Well fuck."

Hyunjins pov:

I finally get ready for the party and it's already 9pm.

While yeji and Ryujin were getting ready I grabbed the keys from the drawer and went up stairs where all of our rooms were and locked my mother's room, my room and yejis.

I went back down stairs to see the girls were just talking and waiting for people to start coming in. She then approached me and said

"Jin go upstairs and get your earbuds just in case you never know whats gonna happen."
She says with a serious face.

"I know I know, they are in my pocket already don't worry."

She nodded, we then all heard 2 cars pulling up. It was my friends and yejis.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY RURUUU!!!!!!" Yuna come running up to Ryujin and hugs her.
Lia and Chaeryeong also hug her and say happy birthday, along with my friends as well.

"Shit is gonna go down today hyung!" Jeongin says with a proud look on his face.

"And why do you say that?" I ask

"Because why not."

"Good point." We all laugh and they helped plugging in all the speakers.

"Show time people!" Yuna says as she puts her hands on her hips."

"Yuna why you acting like you opened a bakery and you were waiting for people to flood in."

I saw that yuna gave Jeongin a death glare as he hid behind Changbin.

We finally heard a knock and let Ryujin open it, one after another people kept coming and coming.

The music started playing and more people came while the people that were already there were already getting wasted dancing and doing the most stupidest things to do.

"Woah it's only 9:24 and there already so much people?!"

"Yeah but not enough." I sigh

"Looks like your prince charming is a bit late?" Minho says as he puffs out smoke.

"Oh shush, where's Han jisung huh? He's not here either!" I snatch his cigarette away.

He rolled his eyes.

A couple minutes passed and they still weren't here, I started getting a bit worried it's already 9:34 they should be here by now.

I take my phone to text him and to see if he's okay.

Just when I was about to pull out my phone minho turned to me

"I see my princess and yours"

I shoot my head up to see Felix

My eyes were glued to him, I was looking at him inspecting every little detail, he looked so hot and I just needed a close up.

I walked up to them and greeted them

"Hey jisung, hey lixie"
Jisung walked away and he went to minho so now it was just us.

"You look, stunning baby" I sneak my arm around his waist in pull him in for a kiss.

He giggled and he pushed back my hair

"You look sexy hyun"
He gave me another kiss of the check
"Now where is she? I bought her something!!!"

"Shes with yeji right now I'll come with, what'd you get her?"

He pulls out a nice necklace from the bag he brought, the necklace looked very expensive, it was a sliver necklace that had a letter 'R' dangling from it, and it was cover in diamonds.

"How come you don't get my stuff like that?" I tease

"I will!" He pouts

I let out a laugh and he meet up with ryujin.

Someones pov:

"Where are you? It's getting chilly you better hurry up or I'll just not go!"
Luhan yells on the phone

"Are you sure you won't go? I guess Felix can have Hyunjin after all."

"Ok fine! But seriously where are you!"

"I'm about to pull up." Keong hangs up the phone and meets with Luhan

"Get in quick."

Luhan gets in the back of the car and they start driving off to the hwangs house.

"So how exactly are we gonna get it?"
He questioned Keong.

"We'll just sneak in when the security guard isn't looking." Keong parked his car somewhere else so it they wouldn't get caught.

They finally arrived to the door where there was people waiting to get in.

"You think he'll ever look away?" Luhan asks

"I have an idea."

There were two girls infront of them, Keong pushed the two girls to the floor to create a distraction so the security guard can put all his focus on the two girls and not anyone.

Just when the guard was coming in to see what was happening Keong grabbed Luhans hand and they sped walked to the door and finally entered.

"Well that was easy." Luhan smirks

"So how will we find them?"

No response.

"Um keong?"

Luhan looked over to see Keong was staring at something he was confused about what he was starting at.

" I see them. "

___________________

Hey yalll I'm back 🤧

There is no motivation in me to finish this story 😜
But I will anyway, and as yall can tell I have very slow updates so yh
Hope everyone is okay !!!!
And thank you so much for 11k read it means a lot to me 😎🤞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 703 39
"๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ...
172K 6.2K 23
They first appeared in her dreams, now they're a reality. They might be dangerous, but they're passionate, too. One day, Somi's life is perfect, the...
2.2K 73 13
โš ๏ธMatureโš ๏ธ(Hyunlix) Ever since summer has started Felix's felt empty left with nothing to do and just being bored all day. Well expect for his ocean...
649K 11.2K 101
Bulletpoint style scenarios with Straykids! Any ideas? Please let me know what you'd like to read :) You make Straykids stay ........... 10/06/2021...