His Eternal Obssession (Compl...

By msjasly

Goutham was an extremely introvert and calm young man. He was very humble, respected everyone and treat every... More

Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter- 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter- 71
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 73
Chapter - 74
Chapter - 75
Chapter - 76
Chapter- 77
Chapter - 78
Chapter - 79
Chapter - 80
Chapter - 81
Chapter - 82
Chapter - 83
Chapter - 84
Chapter - 85
Chapter - 86
Chapter - 87
Chapter - 88
Chapter - 89
Chapter - 90
Chapter - 91
Chapter - 92
Chapter - 93
Chapter - 94
Chapter - 95
Chapter - 96
Chapter - 97
Chapter - 98
Chapter - 99
Chapter - 100
Chapter - 101
Chapter - 102
Chapter - 103
Chapter - 104
Chapter - 105
Chapter - 106
Chapter- 107
Chapter - 108
Chapter -109
Chapter - 110
Chapter - 111
Chapter -112
Chapter - 113
Chapter - 114
Chapter - 115
Chapter - 116
Chapter - 117
Chapter - 118
Chapter -119
Chapter - 120
Chapter - 121
Chapter - 122
Chapter - 123
Chapter - 124
Chapter - 125
Epilogue - 1
Epilogue -2
Thank You
New Story Alert๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Chapter - 26

8K 889 317
By msjasly

Recap: Shylaja meet Mithra and her mother at the temple. Goutham gets frustarted as he gets to know about it.

*******************

Shylaja was sitting in her room painting her nails while Raghini was shooting daggers at her for being so nonchalant. Shylaja was aware of Raghini's huffing in annoyance to get her attention yet she continued her work. Raghinin raised her hands in air and sat on the bed and gulped the water from the glass and placed it with a thud.

Shylaja: You might break it Raghs, have some patience.

Raghini: Patience ? wow, I think you were getting yourself ready for your son's wedding with that girl. Are you still having second thoughts that she is not the the girl Goutham is in love ?

Shylaja: Who said that ? I m sure she is the one. But what do you expect me to do ?

Raghini: Are you not going to confront her ? I expected you would knock on their door and thrash the whole family, chase them away from this city. 

Shylaja: That is were you are wrong Raghs, What will happen if I do that ? Goutham will come to me, fight me and we will have to see all the dramas. If he had gone to the extent of faking her details, creating an fake address and fake people then he would anything.

Raghini: So to avoid that you will accept her is it ?

Shylaja: I never said that too. Right now, Goutham may or may not know that I know that she is the girl. Lets not give into the doubts and create problems instead we will make moves to get our work done. 

Raghini: What are your plans now ?

Shylaja: Wait and watch. Now go out with your friends and have a great time, leave the rest in my hands.

Shylaja patted her cheeks and exited her room picking her mobile in her hand.

Goutham and Mithra drove to the secreteriat and his lawyer was waiting for them. They were welcomed by the PA of the minister to his cabin. They had received the agreement of the project the previous day and his lawyer had verified before being signed. 

Goutham introduced Mithra who to the minister before they started with the conversation.

Minister: I hope you are aware of the conditions. If there is any casualty or damage to the existing property then the project will be withdrawn. The party in second line will get the chance from you. 

Goutham: No worries, you can expect the best of the work from us and we would do more of project in future too.

Minister: We will have reviews by our officials and my PA will get a review meeting with you to let me know the status of the work.

Mithra: You rest assured that our work will be beyond what you expected. We will keep you updated on the project on monthly basis.

Minister: I can see the confidence in both your eyes and the way you speak. All the best.

Minister signed the agreement followed by Mithra. Goutham and Mithra shook hands with minister and PA was about to click their photo to officially announce the start of the project but Goutham stopped him.

Goutham: Mithra, please stay out with Lawyer, I will join you shortly.

Mithra nodded and left the cabin with the lawyer. Goutham now informed the PA to click the picture. Minister looked at him puzzled.

Minister: It should be the woman officially in this click. 

Goutham: For some reasons I don't want her to be on limelight. May be safety reasons.

Minister: You love her ?

Goutham: How ?

Minister: Ohh, your eyes didn't leave her that you forgot that you have a cabinet minister infront of you. Anyhow, I don't interfere in your personal life still best wishes for your life. 

Goutham took leave from the minister and saw Mithra waiting for him in the car. He spoke to the lawyer before returning to his car. He waited for her to look at him but she had her eyes fixed on the window.

Goutham: congrats madam, all the best for the project.

Mithra: All the best to you too.

Goutham: you could say that looking at me darling. I remember you tellig me that I look handsome so whats the fault in looking at me once.

Mithra: Can we return to office ? we have lot of work to do.

Goutham: Ofcourse but lets finish lunch before returning office. Don't give any reason to refuse me Mithra. We deserve a little celebration for bagging this project.

Mithra did not reply and Goutham drove to a five star hotel where he had booked a table before he left his office. He walked in with Mithra beside him. They were taken to a private dine room. 

Mithra: We could have had in regular place instead of a private one.

Goutham: Bu I want some private time with you......hmmmm........ Mithra I did not let you be in the picture for some reason. Please don't mistake me.

Mithra: I don't mind that. 

Goutham: Shall we talk Mithra ? 

Mithra: I think we talked a lot already.

Goutham placed the order when the waiter approached their table and once he left he sat next to Mithra holding her hand. Mithra tried to remove but Goutham held it in his grip.

Goutham: How long will you fight Mithra ? Don't you feel tired of all this ? 

He placed her palm on his chest and held her chin to look at him.

Goutham: Tell me honestly that you don't want me in your life anymore. Is my age bothering you so much that you couldn't feel my love and care for you ?

Mithra gulped looking at his moist eyes and unknowingly her palm fisted his shirt as a tear escaped from the corner of her eye.

Mithra: Can we not talk about this ? Please

Goutham smiled and pecked her forehead.

Goutham: I got my answer Mithra so I won't bother you with this question anymore.

He pointed to her palm on his chest that was fisting. Mithra tried to remove but he stopped holding in place.

Goutham: The day is not far when you will come to me screaming how much you love me.

Hearing the footsteps he let go of her hand and the waiter served food for them. Goutham took a spoonful of briyani to her mouth and when she didn't open her mouth he held her chin and opened her mouth forcefully stuffing the food in her mouth.

Mithra glared at him and swallowed the food. She took a spoon to eat but Goutham stopped her and ate from her spoon.

Goutham: I fed you so it is fair only if I also eat from yours.

He winked at her and they finished the lunch with him pulling her legs. He drove back to office and before she could sit in the seat he caller her to his room. Mithra shrugged and followed him. Once she entered he pinned her to the wall next to the door and kissed her holding her hand above her head.

Goutham moved his lips to her ear and gently licked her earlobe. 

Goutham: Do you know how badly I have been controlling myself from kissing you from the moment I saw you in the morning ? You look enticing in this saree.

He placed his palm on her bare waist and Mithra raised on her toes and gasped to his sudden touch on her bare skin. She curled her toes and shut her eyes as he sucked on her lower lips caressing and gently pinching her waist.

He saw tears from her eyes and moved a little away from her as he watched her standing still with her eyes closed.

Goutham: Mithra, open your eyes.......

She sobbed biting her lips but refused to open her eyes. Goutham raked his fingers through his hair in frustration and anger on himself for putiing her through this.

Goutham: Mithra, I m sorry please stop crying.

He took his handkey and wiped her tears mumbling sorry but she continued crying.

Goutham: Mithra, you are scaring me. Will you tell me the reason you are crying ? Are you crying that you are failing badly in avoiding me or is it because you feel disgusted with my touch and kiss ?

Mithra shot open her eyes at him and both couldn't blink their eyes to break the trance.

Goutham: You could have stabbed by heart with a knife, I would have felt the pain less than your silence. 

Mithra was about to speak but before that Rehman barged in and both Goutham and Mithra were shocked to see his worried face. Mithra wiped her face with her pallu and looked at Rehman.

Rehman: Boss, we are in trouble. There is a fire accident in one of our sites.

Goutham: What the fuck ? Which site and is there any casualty ?

Rehman: We are yet receive information on that.

Goutham: Call whoever is involved in the project immediately to the conference room and send people to check for the damages done. If people are injured make sure everything is taken care and most importantly the news should be arrested.

Rehman nodded and left the room. Goutham too left the room giving a look at Mithra who also followed him to the conference.

Goutham was impatiently waiting for the people who were rushing inside the conference room and were hell scared to see Goutham's red eyes.

Goutham: Which site is that ?

Project manager: Alwarpet sir. We just received a call from our assistant team lead. There is no casualties but sure damages to the raw materials we stocked. Few things of the customer was also burnt. No detailed report yet on the complete damage.

Goutham: What the fuck were the employees doing when it is still bright sunny and they could have sure spotted the fire at initial stage.

Project manager: Sir, it all happened when they took a nap after lunch. 

Mithra: What was the source of fire ? We sure have guidelines that no fire is involved in any of our works and to my knowledge alwarpet site has complete secured electricity works so there is no possibility of short circuit or leakage.

Goutham: How many men are involved in that site ?

Project manager: 10 on full time and 3 in part time at night. Right now 10 who worked on day shift were present there.

Goutham: check out if they are safe and also how many has smoking habit. I want them to be fired. 

Rehman: sir, fire has been put off but customer ....

Goutham: Agree with whatever he demands even if has to be compromising 50% of the payment go ahead. Keep me posted on every progress and if you need financial clearance Mithra will approve it immediately.

Rehman nodded and left the room. 

Mithra: Everything will be fine don't worry.

Goutham: I don't think by any logic that those words are the answers to my questions. What should I do to my prove my love Mithra ? I would happily die to prove my love to you but I won't do that because I know you will miss me and you couldn't bear the pain of losing me. You love me to the extent that you have started hurting yourself now but don't forget that you are hurting me too in the process.

He moved close to her pressed his lips on her forehead and left the room leaving her to think over.

******************

A/N:

Get some excitement for the next chapter.... 

Please vote and comment

Take care and Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 3.5K 39
๐€ ๐๐จ๐ฒ ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐‰๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐€๐ง ๐€๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ ๐ง๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ‘น ๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ž...
349K 29K 73
a man arguing with a elderly man, "pa ... I am sorry pa.. idhukkku mela ennala Ava kooda vaala mudiyadhu... avalukku ennakum set agala pa.. let me d...
230K 23.7K 79
Kallakamunage.. - "kallan" - thief or mischievous person... "Kaamugane" - a man with more desires "kallakamunage" also means secret lover Thi...
1.3M 128K 146
The complete English version of this book has been published. Please check for it under my profile if you are non -Tamil reader. He never wanted to l...